Reviews and interesting results.

Treatment and prevention of depression, nervousness, insomnia...
Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:14

CBB wrote: Dmitry,don't force it!:) And that will shock your partner in the circus one day, some spouses roar of an elephant :)
To shock your partner ... elephant roar, you need to have a large and long ... ...obot :) .

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:38

Логик wrote:CBB wrote(a):

Dmitry,don't force it! And that will shock your partner in the circus one day, some spouses roar of an elephant

To shock your partner ... elephant roar, you need to have a large and long ... ...obot .
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:50

Yes x..obot it seems nobody complained :)

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:32

Dimas wrote:Yes..x obot it seems nobody complained :)
:shock: ?
Yes I, actually, wrote about ELEPHANTS. :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:34

Logik
Yes I'm a :)

Филосопуло

Post by Филосопуло » Tue Oct 20, 2009 22:04

Логик wrote:And I, now all thoughts only about the CIRCUS.
Dimas wrote:Yes I have something too
I Have these thoughts constantly.
And the desire for continued and without any Alpari. And I think that this is perfectly normal.
Meet nice girl and only think about how I caressed, kissed, would whisper gentle words. Showered with kisses, her body, stroked her hair, massaged her shoulders, buttocks, thighs. Would have reveled in the aroma of fresh female body. And he loved her.

I realized even that already fall in love with the girl seeing her only from the back. Female figure, girlish gait I just crazy reduce.

However, girls have a lot never had. The quality of human relationships most important to me.

My last attachment is claimed that I just "maniac" in the best sense of the word. Sexual compatibility we were just gorgeous. However, again claimed my ex, because sex is all right.

Yes, but Alfaria intend to buy. Because sleep problems (insomnia). And also plagued by rolling tides attacks of causeless anxiety.

Where did these psychological (mental) problems I understand the mind, but often can not cope with them. I've developed a strong reflex to "worry". Just a few years in a row I had a real problem, I was constantly worried. In those days, I only in a dream could relax and unwind.

And now I have terrible insomnia.

Of course I kept looking and looking for ways of dealing with anxiety condition. The most disgusting is that this condition is accompanied by a feeling of shame.

Helps physical activity. But this is not always possible. Very much want to physically improve the body, but insomnia is constantly in the way.

In General, ways of dealing with their problems I can be very long to describe. If will be interesting, I will write in detail.

Medication also tried to solve the problem. But this method does not always produce the desired results, and side effects of damage to health missing.

Therefore, interested ALTARIA.<

Константин АКА Аватар

Post by Константин АКА Аватар » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:18

Серго wrote:Interesting reliaty I got after a short break to use Alfaria. 2 hours after application decided to catch up on the bar and was extremely surprised. Tightened to 2 times more than ever, and could have a couple more to pull. After papagianni no fatigue and in the head there is no rush of blood, as usually happens.
My son is an athlete and so I wonder, how do the real effect of Alfaria that You have described?

And yet I wonder whether it is possible to combine the use of
device Alfaria listening to the first track of the CD "Journey through inner worlds"? I.e. to cause
simultaneous stimulation of the right and alpha and theta rhythms of the brain? The goal is to reinforce the intuition while it is "implantation" on the level of physiology (the body).

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Oct 31, 2009 0:02

Me very happy tangible improvements in health after the session with the device. Feels good lifting forces and increase positive energy. Before beginning a case - doubt it will-it will not work,map. Strange,but I noticed now - do it,that's a completely different approach! I want to try now to combine a morning Massage of the brain with fluorescent ALTARIA...I wonder what the effect would be, me from MM and so charismatic in full,but in another way...after the MM feel nervousness, whether or not more activity after Alfaria quieter somehow in my opinion.Well,we must try, all the same principles of exposure are very different.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 17:24

Use "Alfaria" for a week. Works! State has changed: became more cheerful, hard work. Began to remember dreams.

PS
Dimas, I first wrote this post and then read yours above it. Feelings are the same.

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 22:33

Dimas wrote:Strange,but I noticed now - do it,that's a completely different approach!
Now, I understand the result!
Use "Alfaria" for a week. Works! State has changed: became more cheerful, hard work. Began to remember dreams.
Isn't MM supposed to do?

Ie it turns out from alfaria most people is energy. And MM is more likely to effectively vacation, so chtoli ?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 13, 2009 22:39

Александр86
MM is more for training the brain and ALTARIA - "ambulance", if absolutely unbearable... MM and ALTARIA not, can not be compared, condition very different.

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 22:46

Damn, I want Alvariu to try, but it is not going to take, because with MM not really learned to work. And then this enumeration will Patrushev + MM + in teaching Ultramesh + Alfaria :wiz

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:59

Александр86 wrote:Damn, I want Alvariu to try, but it is not going to take, because with MM not really learned to work. And then this enumeration will Patrushev + MM + in teaching Ultramesh + Alfaria :wiz
Yes, take the che already there... will be fresher and workable :)

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 20:43

Hooked I Alfario. After her health so much improved that he decided to take the entire course of 21 days.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 24, 2009 21:09

Никонов Владимир wrote:"Hooked" I Alfario. After her health so much improved that he decided to take the entire course of 21 days.
And so there are problems with samochuvstvie? what character?

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:46

And so there are problems with samochuvstvie? what character?
I am feeling great. Only inspiration to work is not enough. There is a special state which is very well worked, after coffee that is.

Earlier last week I fished this condition. And now every day is.

Did not expect. The main thing that just everything. If a mind machine need to work, then just turned Alfario, lay on the bed for 20 minutes, and then cool condition.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Nov 29, 2009 18:51

Vladimir Nikonov
+1 :ay Yes,it is rabotatelny very happy,or there for uni to write something... :)

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 22:13

Никонов Владимир wrote: Did not expect. The main thing that just everything. If a mind machine need to work, then just turned Alfario, lay on the bed for 20 minutes, and then cool condition.
And it is possible more in detail about "If with a mind machine you need to work..." and I include MM, bastard ... lie and how to work with it ? ( Probably better in a PM, so there is not oftopit :oops: )

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Nov 30, 2009 22:21

Александр86
I think Vladimir meant that the desired effect occurs very rapidly,within 1-3 seconds.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Dec 03, 2009 13:35

After two weeks of break, all the effects remained. What especially pleases me that after Alfaria I emotionally do not "get caught" in the situation, even when stress force majeure. Sleep is great, the interior comfort.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:32

Dimas wrote:After two weeks of break, all the effects remained. What especially pleases me that after Alfaria I emotionally do not "get caught" in the situation, even when stress force majeure. Sleep is great, the interior comfort.
Dimas,if you read all of your posts,that you so well from everything sold on the site it happens that you are already beyond man must have been!
save money,in a situation not get caught... You happen to fly has not yet begun?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:51

Anonymous wrote:
Dimas wrote:After two weeks of break, all the effects remained. What especially pleases me that after Alfaria I emotionally do not "get caught" in the situation, even when stress force majeure. Sleep is great, the interior comfort.
Dimas,if you read all of your posts,that you so well from everything sold on the site it happens that you are already beyond man must have been!
save money,in a situation not get caught... You happen to fly has not yet begun?
Yeah,to start :? do not confuse cause and effect. On the website there is the fact that I worked and loved, and in that order. :wink:
SVV Che, are you jealous? :)

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 04, 2009 13:07

Dimas wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Yeah,to start :? do not confuse cause and effect. On the website there is the fact that I worked and loved, and in that order. :wink:
SVV Che, are you jealous? :)
Not at all...

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 07, 2009 15:28

But as to children - you can apply after your stories about sekasi? in the instructions I was attracted by the fad hyperactivity... which is now so common in children... and treat it neurologists are very dangerous pills...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Dec 07, 2009 15:37

Anonymous wrote:But as to children - you can apply after your stories about sekasi? in the instructions I was attracted by the fad hyperactivity... which is now so common in children... and treat it neurologists are very dangerous pills...
Children from 5 years, about sekas don't worry, the device corrects the impaired function,SO it is perceived. :)