Reviews and interesting results.

Treatment and prevention of depression, nervousness, insomnia...
Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Dec 25, 2009 15:00

Жека3000
Well duck..and well NOW the state is without the device! :ay

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 16:34

Жека3000 sorry, but I just asked a meaningful question at once to save time, without any aggression, and another thing if You are not comfortable and are not profitable in life. Honestly shocked by the ridiculous comments about how there bad faith to the man that makes anyway a great thing, and to perceive its essence screaming about the health of the Russian people as something bad, well, it's the enemy himself and people probably. You probably (again) not profitable to perceive his movement because of the desires that You manipulate. After watching I realized these things and changed everything. Not really, this dependence determines our happiness from the fullness of the glass? Swallow the poison and be happy? Sanity is not here the fact.

On the topic. ALTARIA are, like sensations, like a metronome in my head wobbles back and forth. True, after too sleepy if you lay on the bed. But if this morning to arrange a lesson during the day had noticed a pleasant calm and friendliness.
That's the question. Pads wear out quickly, come off almost. What to do with them, glue point or what?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Dec 25, 2009 16:39

Александр79
Well, while holding up to use, then buy as electrode consumables. They are not expensive, 300 rubles. apiece. Glue plant would not recommend,as it can disrupt the conductivity.
Last edited by Dimas on Fri Dec 25, 2009 17:50, edited 2 times in total.

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 16:42

I also thought so :) You have to order? Given that they deteriorate rapidly for 4-6 You will have to purchase?

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 16:59

Александр79 wrote:Honestly shocked by the ridiculous comments about how there bad faith to the man who does anyway great work
Your eyes are clouded by fanatical views! Zhdanov does not a great thing but business! Is races!
Two - You have no idea what me is manipulating, moving and generally having Lina me that the impact so you don't need sweeping razveshivaniju shortcuts! You changed? Well done! But the question is what have You changed? All? Very comprehensive! I do not whether the world around you?
Best me his lectures or not, if viewed from the material side it is not profitable at all, if that Zhdanov allegedly fighting for the health of the nation, it has better benefits more!
Well, about sanity so here it all is ridiculous! You falsely accused me shortcuts, not knowing me , never seeing or talking to me! What kind of sanity You do after this talk?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Dec 25, 2009 17:53

Александр79
Yes,all of us. Well, they don't deteriorate as fast on an office version for more than 3 months are held.
Жека3000
Александр79
Guys, let's party issues to talk about everything. Otherwise you'll have to jam here.

Светлана!

Post by Светлана! » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:06

Александр79
You're an idiot and Therefore train their brains trying pomptine you unfortunately not take from nature more than what she measured And brains are losing mainly due to the presence of people like you I will Not go into the details of your flawed lichnostyami brain does not need anything except their own All good!

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:25

Svetlana! Apparently got the point, just such a violent reaction. How much anger and insults and zero arguments. Corny and sad, conscience and politeness, a rare gift in our time.

Eugene what is fanatical in the desire to see healthy respected members of the forum healthy, and loved ones? :shock: You have complexes in relation to the business? Or do you think that it needs to get the money for all these trips with mom and dad? Let's think with our heads and not emotions.
Why do I know you? Quite simply, the actions determine the person, who and what he is.
And stop take everything so personally, it's not about You initially, but about health.

Dima would be really easier to move to another topic. Yesterday was the consumables for the 250R, 300 and today uzho )))

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Dec 26, 2009 22:03

Александр79
Yesterday was consumables for the 250R, 300 and today uzho )))
Yeah, the manufacturer has asked us not to dump prices :?

Вадя

Post by Вадя » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:23

Enjoy 3 days, 2 times for 20 min per day for 8ке.During and after the session light signs of seasickness.So far nothing good...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jan 06, 2010 13:23

Вадя wrote:Enjoy the 3 days 2 times for 20 min per day for 8ке.During and after the session light signs of seasickness.So far nothing good...
Reduce the power current to a comfortable minimum. On the other hand, these effects it is normal... they will most Likely disappear in a couple days.

Вадя

Post by Вадя » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:06

10 days 2 times a day.No effect on myself, I never noticed.There is interest in MM ,but I am afraid that in addition to entertaining effect in the first few days will be the same.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jan 13, 2010 20:59

Vadya
well, there is a course that will be more. The device works fine? Feel the microdischarges in the earlobes? Slight dizziness similar to intoxication during class?

Вадя

Post by Вадя » Thu Jan 14, 2010 0:20

All feel

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Jan 14, 2010 0:39

Vadya Take the course, then draw conclusions. Invisible effect is not possible.

Лида

Post by Лида » Thu Jan 14, 2010 14:30

Use ALTARIA 4 days for 20 minutes morning and evening to power 6. In the morning, fall asleep under it!! Here though kill, put to sleep immediately! Wake up from beeps, the session is ended.
The evening session is calm, with a pleasant lightness and dizziness, as planned), but after use, do not feel any tidal forces, on the contrary, calm down, and again very much want to sleep (although I spend the session right before bedtime, but much earlier).
Is this normal?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jan 14, 2010 16:32

Lida
Yes, of course,absolutely fine! Especially 4 days is not enough :)

Ричард

ALTARIA as a trigger of mania in patients with TIR

Post by Ричард » Thu Jan 14, 2010 17:49

Sorry, colleagues and friends.... what Swallow has described his sensations after applying Alfaria still very reminiscent of the description as banal TIR mania (bipolar affective disorder). What is the probability that the application Alfaria led to a trivial change of phase, and that the person is initially bipolar (or cyclothymic) could easily be whistled out of depression into mania?

Лида

Post by Лида » Thu Jan 14, 2010 21:42

Dimas
And definitely during the session to lie? Or you can walk, something to do, a job to apply? (sorry for the stupid question, just lie very much, once there)))

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jan 15, 2010 13:55

Lida
Well...I, for example, in the workplace sit with her even...But lying at home under relaxing music or nature sounds 100 times nicer :)

Вадя

Post by Вадя » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:40

Use 4th week nothing.Maybe it's because I've been practicing transcendental meditation ?
I suspect that the benefits alfaria to some extent connected with the fact how the procedure : eyes closed,relaxed posture,attention to the inner subtle sensations and thoughts.Similar to a passive contemplative meditation.The resulting inner peace,stress relief and tension etc. but if all diseases of the nerves...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jan 25, 2010 13:50

Vadya
Well, the further away from the norm - the visible and tangible effect of the device. :)

Ванес

Post by Ванес » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:32

I do not know how the effect of this device not feel. So I do it too hard it seems. Really for emergency measures to relieve depresji. The first time I turned on the road out of the store - in the tenth minute smudge. All so the drum became, eyes closed, the voice faded... as you are too Intrusive.
Gave father poyuzat, I have finally impenetrable skeptic, said that kind of messy at first. Well lay his device a few days, then I took it to friends to test. So he began the following conversation with the words - where you took that car? Bring as the opportunity to be))

Динара

Post by Динара » Tue Jan 26, 2010 14:17

You know, many years ago, my dad was the head of a closed scientific work on studying the effects of hypnosis on the person. 3 groups of 20 people studied foreign languages under hypnosis. The monitoring of groups was calculated for 25 years, but 10 years later none of them was left alive. Died in different ways. Who from severe diseases who accidentally. But... my dad after a study said that the brain is not involved. Hence the question, how much time was studied not just the results and effects of such exposure on the brain? All describe those who used this machine you can get with certain medications, for example, doping agents, etc. the Results will be for many years or only in the period when I use this machine?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jan 26, 2010 14:22

Dinara
Already more than 20 years :? Like not dead yet no,on the contrary :)