Electrodes

Treatment and prevention of depression, nervousness, insomnia...
Джим
Electrodes

Post by Джим » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:18

Yes, the device is so famously painted that he could not resist -- I bought... And also, opinions on effect on the whole positive, but.
When using (the current level is 6) it appears that periodically (on one ear, then the other) saline (I use real saline, bought at the pharmacy -- for wetting of the electrodes) significantly begins to "bubble" on one of the electrodes and on the other... [i.e. intensive electrolysis] -- I saw, it looks like the current generated by the device -- constant component, but there are (about every 10 sec.) moments when the duration of the "pulse" is greater than 1 sec.
All anything, but. After approximately 5 years of training pads on the electrodes started to turn brown in color -- not from the ears, and from the metal substrate. I, of course, the color of the pillows not too worried, but... -- I'm not too big. in electrochemistry in General, and its medical applications (electrophoresis) in particular, but I was not too happy that the metal of the electrodes has a good chance I moved to cloth ears and then everywhere...
A serious question. And multifaceted -- an alternate plan -- if you consider a device like honey. equipment, electrodes should be sold separately as consumables -- to each according to his set on the course -- for example.
Question, mainly to the producers, and/or to the alpha.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:49

Jim
Neither the office nor my parents have no such problem. Wetted with tap water, pre-wiping the ears with an alcohol pad :shock:
Saline direct bubbling to form a foam???
As far as I know accessories are sold separately.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:42

Saline always such garbage.
I don't know what caused it, but it is.
I don't think that's the effect of electrolyse, maybe just more active than the water environment.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:45

Георгий_19
hmm...but there in the description refers to the possibility of wetting with saline!What's in the saline solution,there is a high sodium or something?I do not remember already...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:48

sodium chloride seems
it is necessary to read carefully, I think there is a recommendation to rinse with water after use and wipe or something like that

IMHO if just saline earlobe lubricate - it will be white foam. It's more of Sol's che is clean.
Electrolysis is nothing to do with.

saline is just as good as detergent, for example, if you are single on the apparatus work. This, too, IMHO.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Sep 28, 2009 13:01

Георгий_19
I'm old-fashioned alcohol :) I ,frankly, thought that the saline solution needed for the dilution injection of the dry preparations. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 28, 2009 16:57

saline is a solution of common salt in water, at a concentration corresponding to that in the blood (isotonic). It is designed to improve conductivity and nothing desinfiziert.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Sep 28, 2009 17:02

Andrei Patrushev
Why is he such an effect then gives,with water, then it flows normally?!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 28, 2009 17:28

Dimas wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Why is he such an effect then gives,with water, then it flows normally?!
And who knows the currents there small.... :?

Джим

Post by Джим » Mon Sep 28, 2009 23:55

"bubbling" (periodically alternating) of saline was observed by ear and feel -- fully consistent with the time diagram on the oscilloscope (under load, of course).
Ears, I naturally do my :) and wipe the (old) vodka (lobes) before the procedure.
I would not say that the pads, like this, have become brown, but the white metal can not call them. :(
About getting metal ions into the body, it seems that the question is almost removed -- i.e. I was convinced that if and gets, the "below the level of measurement," i.e., perfectly safe.
The question remains -- how long it will live. Anyway, it seems to me that the use of one set at least within the family -- not quite hygienic (approximately, as each not only his own toothbrush, but even their towels should be :) ).
So, for my taste, sell the electrodes separately-something relevant, anyway.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Sep 29, 2009 0:35

Jim
No no no, we need to understand what You have going on, because of these effects was observed...took another look at all of the gasket under electrodes-both was,and remained. Called today developers don't get called, probably too late already. Get through, come in and ask about components.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Sep 29, 2009 13:56

Джим wrote:"bubbling" (periodically alternating) of saline was observed by ear and feel -- fully consistent with the time diagram on the oscilloscope (under load, of course).
Ears, I naturally do my :) and wipe the (old) vodka (lobes) before the procedure.
I would not say that the pads, like this, have become brown, but the white metal can not call them. :(
About getting metal ions into the body, it seems that the question is almost removed -- i.e. I was convinced that if and gets, the "below the level of measurement," i.e., perfectly safe.
The question remains -- how long it will live. Anyway, it seems to me that the use of one set at least within the family -- not quite hygienic (approximately, as each not only his own toothbrush, but even their towels should be :) ).
So, for my taste, sell the electrodes separately-something relevant, anyway.
And the current and voltage at the output have You tested?

Джим

Post by Джим » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:39

Andrei Patrushev
And the current and voltage at the output have You tested?
Well, all in accordance with the specifications.
Strictly speaking, Alfario happily nabrosilis not how I as a wife and a daughter. (They still believe that BB is a very harmful and to Alfarim the certificate of the Ministry of health or whatever it is -- i.e. "can".) :(
In General, the device I have selected, and it seems -- the "brown" layer does not grow yet. All the way, yuzayut the level of "6" -- type "8" -- uncomfortable (hurts), "7" -- it is unclear, therefore "6", i.e., not the high current.
I'm beginning to suspect that the 1st (and 2nd) once I poured the saline, and he got to the springs, where I began to "dissolve". Although, when considering the springs are coated, and it looks intact.
In General, you have another week to see.
And again-as soon as the electrodes yuzayutsya "all collective farm" -- personally, I have a desire -- to each according to his kit for reasonable money. :o

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:21

I would venture to say that more does not mean better, but rather may naabarot.
I mean, do not get carried away by amoritami,
we must look to the feelings
this is IMHO

Джим

Post by Джим » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:04

Георгий_19
I would venture to say that more does not mean better, but rather may naabarot.
I mean, do not get carried away by amoritami,
we must look to the feelings
this is IMHO
I picked up (and all relatives) 6-CGS -- so for "8" there is a tingling (a slight, but not comfortable), for "7" -- is also there, but we need to "listen" to notice -- so, working level == "6". No such electrical effects are not noticeable, but the effect is clearly.
And again, I like the woodpecker -- well, that would be worth it to sell the electrodes separately???

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:44

Jim
Jim, you can buy them separately! I have this question will clarify soon and will get back :) We're just getting started.

Альфа

Post by Альфа » Fri Oct 02, 2009 18:41

Jim
The electrodes and pads can be bought separately. With the use of saline solution of similar problems we had, although the doctors used it. Thank You for the feedback, we will take note of Your experience and eliminate the saline of the recommendations in order to avoid such problems.

Джим

Post by Джим » Fri Oct 09, 2009 0:49

I'll be completely honest -- brown RAID takes place only on one electrode and not growing (previously I felt that it was a matter of time) -- ie, or coating on the electrode was defective, or, most likely, dirt fell under the label of the pillow.
Альфа wrote:the Electrodes and pads can be bought separately.
It is necessary to understand-where... Actually, I have the impression that many people in the family Alfaria like, for as many devices and have to buy (hopefully-this is temporary, therefore I will not splurge).
However, only in Moscow Alfaria for sale, at kr. measure in 3 places-the electrodes will be possible to buy all 3? When? How much will it cost?
Thank you all.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Oct 10, 2009 22:03

Jim
In the near future they will be available in our office. Cost 250 rubles.

Джим

Post by Джим » Thu Oct 22, 2009 0:24

Dimas wrote:In the near future they will be available in our office. Cost 250 rubles.
I would like to know -- soon is now? Or not yet? Ie you can splash out 3 sets of electrodes for 750 Rubles.?
It's funny -- after the saline solution was replaced with water from the tap, "rust" ceased to progress. Even funnier-that without loss of effect (level 8 -- tingling, 7 -- way, 6 -- working) -- all as a saline solution (salt elecrode washed for 5 minutes under running water -- it seems to be enough).
I.e., electrodes for Alfario in price yet -- will be whether, and if, when???

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 22, 2009 0:28

Jim
Will try before the end of this week to start selling :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 29, 2009 15:56

Jim
The electrodes in the sale today! a quantity of 10 pieces.

ХМ

Post by ХМ » Sun Nov 22, 2009 17:54

Interestingly, it turns out legs and plastic crocodiles should be "pads"?

The kit that came to me, they are not.

I was surprised by the phrase from the Instructions for use (p. 9):
"Moisten with water or saline solution each of the four pads on the electrodes-clips" - why wet iron terminal?! And why are there burrs on the pimpochku-pins fastening the terminals to the legs crocodiles.

Two questions:
1) Twelve days using the device with direct contact of the metal terminals to the ears. This does not harm the process?
2) How to obtain the missing pieces of the device?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Nov 22, 2009 18:58

HMM
Drop us a mail if bought from us,we will send you clips with the pads,if not,it's a marriage.

Юрий_

Post by Юрий_ » Thu Apr 08, 2010 16:34

I wonder why as contacts used wet pads, not the metal terminals?
The handset is very convenient, you can take with you wherever you go, but you need to take a container of water. And besides, out of inconvenience, unnecessary electrolysis, corroding the terminals. :wiz