Contraindications – ALTARIA (question to developers)

Treatment and prevention of depression, nervousness, insomnia...
Алив

Post by Алив » Mon Dec 14, 2009 20:36

It's all good. The first two days was not a very pleasant feeling, and then all is well. Better sleep, less coffee. The effect is more like taking piracetam or other nootropics. Do 10 to 20 minutes 2-3 times a day. Write in detail later.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Dec 14, 2009 20:48

Aliv
Not much there 2-3 times a day? Two times not enough?

Алив

Post by Алив » Mon Dec 14, 2009 20:50

You're probably right. Somewhere I'm in a hurry.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Dec 14, 2009 20:57

Aliv
Yes, in this case, don't hurry...

ЛилиТ

Post by ЛилиТ » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:54

Bolshoe thanks for the "Alfaria". Very happy with purchase and disks A. Patrushev. The combination turned out great ("ALTARIA" and "Healing").
Only one question: the electrodes work with the same power. Is there any way to fix it or it is provided by the developer?
I was changing places of the electrodes, but the amps are really different.

Экко

Post by Экко » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:23

I was changing places of the electrodes, but the amps are really different.
right. try touch DC: the positive wire you will feel, and the negative - no :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:30

Lilith
Don't worry, it's completely normal, as it should be.

ЛилиТ

Post by ЛилиТ » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:41

Thank you very much! Now it is clear. Use "A" right at work in the dining perey. Just wonderful! After 20 minutes I feel otdohnula as after a night's sleep. Refer anyone.
PS: can "A" be used longer than the recommendations on the use?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:50

Lilith
Possible, but why? :)

кеша

Post by кеша » Fri Dec 25, 2009 0:17

I have a question. I tried 100 Hz and 0.5 Hz CES more. Odnoznachno like it more 100Hz as this therapy is much priyatnee because nehochetsya to puke and necrosed head as 0.5 Hz.
Question about ALTARIA, I want to buy but first want to know what the frequency of ETA Malinka will ispolzuet?
0.5, 10, 100, or something else ?!

Гостья

Post by Гостья » Sun Dec 27, 2009 19:43

Good day, I would like to consult about alfarim. After the first session, by the way, carried out practically before bedtime, fell asleep instantly, despite the effort of the user arousal state. The next day I accidentally caught myself thinking about targeted improvement of mood, performance is also surprised. However, after the second session the dizziness lasted a couple of hours (condition is not pleasant, still giddy at the memory),mood improvement was not, on the contrary, there was obvious aggression, increased irritability. Maybe it's the increase in intensity of up to 6 compared to the max of 4 during the first session. Decided to help my grandmother to improve mood, but it turned out exactly like me after the 2nd session, she increased aggression and irritability,she quarreled with everyone at home (maintenenace for it 3). The question arises - should we continue to use the device if there are such effects? Is there hope for improvement? Is it possible that it's just the aggravation of the situation as a way to improve mood (if you compare with what happens sometimes worsening of the disease prior to its complete cure) What would you recommend? Thank you in advance for the answer! REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO!!!!!!!!!!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Dec 27, 2009 20:04

Гостья wrote:Hello, I would like to consult about alfarim. After the first session, by the way, carried out practically before bedtime, fell asleep instantly, despite the effort of the user arousal state. The next day I accidentally caught myself thinking about targeted improvement of mood, performance is also surprised. However, after the second session the dizziness lasted a couple of hours (condition is not pleasant, still giddy at the memory),mood improvement was not, on the contrary, there was obvious aggression, increased irritability. Maybe it's the increase in intensity of up to 6 compared to the max of 4 during the first session. Decided to help my grandmother to improve mood, but it turned out exactly like me after the 2nd session, she increased aggression and irritability,she quarreled with everyone at home (maintenenace for it 3). The question arises - should we continue to use the device if there are such effects? Is there hope for improvement? Is it possible that it's just the aggravation of the situation as a way to improve mood (if you compare with what happens sometimes worsening of the disease prior to its complete cure) What would you recommend? Thank you in advance for the answer! REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO!!!!!!!!!!
Don't worry, this is a normal reaction. I and my wife had something like that. Then it disappears. In my feeling this "aggression" is nothing but a demonstration to the world of their OWN desires and not blind adherence to the generally accepted "norms" and expectations of society. Apparently ALTARIA gives "energy" to the brain on their own achievements and aspirations, and the society it is perceived as aggression. :) IMHO this effect is very similar to the program "Explorer" (primary "aggression"), which already suggests that ALTARIA works well. I think you should not afraid of this and need to keep practicing.

Гостья

Post by Гостья » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:04

Dimas, many thanks for the answer!!!!!! Today she is fully experienced as a grandmother - splash of emotions in my direction, and it's really nothing but a demonstration of their desires (not the best wording to find!) and exit from deep depression (still old people are obsessed with sorrow), tons of emotions and tears help the body to relax, so now sure that we are on the right track! And Your words it best confirm!!! THANKS again!!!!

Ивик

Post by Ивик » Thu Jan 07, 2010 18:47

Good day! Question to anyone who knows about the results for the treatment of alcoholism. I wanted to try one more attempt to help his brother. Is it possible to start immediately with "Alfaria" or are there certain conditions? Thank you for your answer.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jan 07, 2010 19:18

Ivik
Alfaria a great tool to help address problems with alcoholism, but IMHO we need more work with the "head". First, the overwhelming desire of the people to solve this problem, secondly psychotherapeutic help,as a chemical dependency covers ALL aspects of human existence, no wonder it is called the bio-psycho-socio-spiritual disease. Personally I think very good support is provided by the AA community and professionals working in this model. In this case, the device will remove the craving to eat and will improve the General psychological state, but you need to ensure that the patient has learned to live clean and sober and to enjoy such a life, and it requires corny skills and illustrative examples.

Ивик

Post by Ивик » Thu Jan 07, 2010 20:03

Dimas, thanks for the reply. For a full life of visual examples brother rife, but he gets pleasure from alcohol. Hope Alfaria will help to switch to a normal life. I live in Vladivostok, we, most likely , your representation is not. Or is there?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jan 07, 2010 20:33

Ivik
No, we have no representation there. You can order on our website and we will send You a device for Your purposes I advise you to buy as a gift to the device drives the Guide and a Healing.

Ивик

Post by Ивик » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45

Dimas

Yes, I have looked about the orders until all is clear. Still have questions on the application. What to wait for responses, I don't quite know. Or the whole inform. in the instructions? I read almost all reviews and only found a reference to a friend (or two, can't remember), who was cured of alcoholism. This is very small, although it is clear alcoholics here do not write. Please understand me correctly, it is not in doubt about the end result, but the intermediate reactions. If they are the same as ordinary people (dizziness, drowsiness, etc.), then I can do it, and if alcoholics is something else?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jan 08, 2010 18:42

Ivik
Unfortunately patients rarely write something. The reaction exactly the same as ordinary people. Somewhere in February-March will be ready to the conclusion of the Moscow scientific research Institute of Narcology, where the device showed very good results.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Fri Jan 08, 2010 20:27

Ivik
From a man suffering from alcoholism, I can tell You that was discernible only positive changes to operate the device. Clearly, as indicated in the instructions to do 1 hour/session. 20 mins is too little to do with alcoholism. Suggest just buy pure alcohol to wipe the electrode and ears.
Alfaria will help, no doubt, but there is a caveat. From the words of my friend:
"Alfaria freed from the craving for alcohol, as a means to relieve stress, depression and irritability. BUT! On the background of good mood and well-being, involuntarily there are thoughts that all is well, life is good and why to me not to drink. Ie if you used to drink with grief, but now, it is possible to drink with joy.
However, it all depends on the aspirations of man. If the person decided to QUIT DRINKING, then ALTARIA certainly is the best assistant."

Ивик

Post by Ивик » Fri Jan 08, 2010 21:20

Merkaba
Thanks for the reply. After him, I'm a bit shocked, I always thought that people only drink from the failures, and the like, but want to drink from the joy...(of course, I mean to drink constantly because Alfaria need to take a course at least). I need this nuance to clarify with my brother, I still don't know what his priority is drinking.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jan 08, 2010 23:35

Ivik
Yes, as the person not by hearsay familiar with the problem, a reputable can say that is fun to drink much as you can :? to ,so to speak, to improve condition, you see we lack just good, give the best, but more and stronger. And one more thing: I have to disagree with Merkaba on the purchase of rubbing alcohol... do Not tempt even smell and reminder. From the fact that he's not going to wipe the ears and electrodes - nothing terrible will happen. I, for one, never alcohol or ears, etc. not wiped, and everything works fine.

Ивик

Post by Ивик » Sun Jan 10, 2010 14:50

Dimas
Thanks for the reply. How to use the Healing Conduit? Before, after, or together? How often and how long? I will have to come first and most of all to do. About the alcohol and the ears did not understand - apparently this is from the instructions for use, then I will understand.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sun Jan 10, 2010 15:54

Dimas But my friends noticed a significant difference between use with alcohol and without. Without alcohol, time in 10, current ceases to bite your ears, and if you use alcohol, always biting and you can feel the effect stronger. I'm from the relevant withdrawal did. Perhaps this is due to the fact that someone has a fatty soup )))))))

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Jan 10, 2010 22:39

Merkaba
Quite possibly, although I "bite" the mother-do not cry :? Just one of the basic rules for alcohol-dependent person "do Not keep alcohol at home."
Ivik
Course listening to one program (disk) 21 days (once). Then 3 months this particular program not to listen and take a break. That is listening to 21 day Explorer (dare I advise to start with him) in the evening, 3-4 hours before bedtime. Then drive Healing, but just BEFORE sleep at the same way.