Contraindications – ALTARIA (question to developers)

Treatment and prevention of depression, nervousness, insomnia...
МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Tue Mar 23, 2010 15:50

Мария2010
It is good that the condition had improved. As it should be. I, too, after I stopped took off the mood. Now keep track on how much time is enough. And suggest the device will not be returned, because the effect of TES therapy lasts from 6 months to 2 years. Then you need to repeat a course.

Мария2010

Post by Мария2010 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:11

Merkaba
thanks for the comment, then I will not hurry to repeat the course ... and drives Patrushev me until the sausage is particularly "healing" - after it's depressing rolls...

Алив

Cerebral palsy and ALTARIA

Post by Алив » Wed May 05, 2010 21:42

Айдарио wrote:Hello!!! I have cerebral palsy. Diagnosed internal hydrocephalus, but no seizure activity. For me, the use Alfaria still excluded?
I use Alvariu with cerebral palsy. Want to tame phobias, and depression. Although muscle tone improves that the Success is not obvious. Drives Andrei Patrushev help me better, especially the Massage of the brain. I want to clarify what your form of cerebral palsy? If spasticity, better drives, or MM.

I think hydrocephalus is not due to the threat of increased intracranial pressure, which in this case, the already increased.

ФАлексей

Post by ФАлексей » Fri Jan 14, 2011 21:56

Please tell me a concussion and a cyst are contraindications to the use of the device? Then after walking a bit on various sites, I realized that a concussion can cause a disruption in the production of hormones, which determine the emotional state and this device like designed to correct such violation. You need not to me and mom. I'm afraid to hurt so it's very bad.

МОЛЧУН

Re: Contraindications – ALTARIA (question to developers)

Post by МОЛЧУН » Fri Sep 30, 2011 21:24

Ay, the developersRESPOND!

I would like to Alfaria to see next :
1. The display output is not just a "dumb" number-level, and the real amperage
Think like electronics it is not difficult. But how many advantages:
a) you really see how the current flows,
b) here the contact is no contact. Removed the subjectivity, it is important not how you "tingle" and the actual current passing through your brain (is that right ?).
in)Will see release clips or not. In this case it would be good to make some sort of sound.
2. Clip. Fly. Must be wet the Pads came off after four sessions.
There is not a bad solution samoupravleniya strips, it is implemented in many devices electro stimulation.
And if you combine these contacts with the headphones would be awesome ( two versions with small headphones mobile option, stationary and large be used in conjunction with MM.
In General, the device is a good effect from it on me, like from a disk Endorphins, although now its use in complex MM -CONDUCTOR/HEALING + ALTARIA = OBVIOUS.
So if the roof will go just do not tell.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re:

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Sep 30, 2011 22:33

Мария2010 wrote:Merkaba
thanks for the comment, then I will not hurry to repeat the course ... and drives Patrushev me until the sausage is particularly "healing" - after it's depressing rolls...
That You, apparently, alpha-theta rhythm prevails... As You have with memory and attention? Studied how? If you do so, it is better Endorphins gradually (starting with 5 minutes) to include.

Катя жу

Post by Катя жу » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:18

I bought Alfaria 3 years ago, I quit Smoking, eliminated alcohol, doing yoga... it Really was easier fall asleep without fenazepama, which was prescribed by your doctor. Early in the morning woke up and without. Efforts to do yoga. After party of course - fell asleep like a baby. The main thing - without all the effort!!! Later in life emergency happened and it was abandoned. All came back almost immediately. And so 2 years. Yesterday got out of the closet Altario - fell asleep 10 minutes later - his ears burned, as max did. Can't explain how it works, but 3 years ago just came back to life... this time will also continue.

Александр ММ

Post by Александр ММ » Fri Dec 20, 2013 19:20

Please tell me can I apply alfaria when the person experiences in childhood surgery to remove a brain tumor. The tumor is not malignant. In the area of the Turkish saddle.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Dec 20, 2013 19:22

Alexander MM
It is necessary to consult a doctor.

Леонид Сархошев

Post by Леонид Сархошев » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:59

All high! :)
Spend a lot of time on the forum where a variety of shops in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan.selling legal drugs such as spice, speed, brand and more... :?
Now, many are very keen to tie!
There on the forum of course there are topics, what medicines to restore your body, reduce cravings and all that..BUT!
It is necessary to do something with the head... :roll: after the break-up can survive, and what to do with the brain?
How to live in a weird society, love of life, people, interests-new...
And many are finding themselves..again!
And now the question!
How much these devices will help the addict,and which ones you can use mixing to achieve maximum results-fast :wink:
p.s.did not drink) I do not drink, do not smoke) only electronic cigarettes dabble :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:23

Leonid Sargoshi
As machine and transcranial electrical stimulation are currently used successfully for the rehabilitation of drug addicts in professional clinics. They help to normalize sleep, reduce anxiety and quickly (about three months versus 2 years of natural regeneration) to overcome the anhedonia.

Леонид Сархошев

Post by Леонид Сархошев » Mon Jun 09, 2014 13:08

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Leonid Sargoshi
As machine and transcranial electrical stimulation are currently used successfully for the rehabilitation of drug addicts in professional clinics. They help to normalize sleep, reduce anxiety and quickly (about three months versus 2 years of natural regeneration) to overcome the anhedonia.
it turns out the machine "Alfaria" without transcranial electrostimulation will not help much?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 09, 2014 13:14

Leonid Sargoshi
It is unlikely You will be able to tear away from Alfarim transcranial electrostimulation. :)

Леонид Сархошев

Post by Леонид Сархошев » Mon Jun 09, 2014 13:59

It is unlikely You will be able to tear away from Alfarim transcranial electrostimulation. :)
You will forgive me. :oops: I understand the device Alfaria default is already incorporated transcranial electrostimulation? And there will be enough of the effectiveness of this device in order to remove the dependence of the addict with 5 years of experience?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 09, 2014 14:02

Leonid Sargoshi
Once again, - ALTARIA cannot "remove dependency", it helps to normalize sleep, reduce anxiety and quickly (about three months versus 2 years of natural regeneration) to overcome the anhedonia.
In Alfarim except transcranial electrostimulation, nothing else. :?

Леонид Сархошев

Post by Леонид Сархошев » Wed Jun 11, 2014 20:18

Once again, - ALTARIA cannot "remove dependency", it helps to normalize sleep, reduce anxiety and quickly (about three months versus 2 years of natural regeneration) to overcome the anhedonia.
In Alfarim except transcranial electrostimulation, nothing else. :?
Thank you! It would have once..in simple language..
And now the same answer I ask from You, as clear...
Which of the currently existing instruments, combining, mixing can be used!(the theme of addiction)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jun 11, 2014 20:21

Leonid Sargoshi
Again I have to repeat - is a mind machine. But not much point in the mix do not see, because the action is about the same.

Леонид Сархошев

Post by Леонид Сархошев » Sun Jun 15, 2014 19:57

Again I have to repeat - is a mind machine. But not much point in the mix do not see, because the action is about the same.
Thank you! You! :ay for your patience :? :roll: and answers :ay

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Wed Jun 25, 2014 19:42

Hello. Tried device ALTARIA. Set the session for 20 minutes. The first sensation was the feeling of my brain. Hard to say the tension was brain or first reaction is the same. Then relaxed. There seems to regulated current. Current like, the most tangible influence on the body. May be needed to reduce the amperage??

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:35

Алексей Швец wrote:Hello. Tried device ALTARIA. Set the session for 20 minutes. The first sensation was the feeling of my brain. Hard to say the tension was brain or first reaction is the same. Then relaxed. There seems to regulated current. Current like, the most tangible influence on the body. May be needed to reduce the amperage??
Hello. The intensity of the impact of individual, in the manual it is written. More in this case does not mean better. You can even hurt in some way. Excessive , above your threshold of sensitivity , stimulation can have the opposite effect ,headaches, and other unpleasant consequences. Everything in moderation and to choose a comfortable level of exposure.

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:17

Thank you. What about thought.

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:21

But after the session my head did not hurt even if at first there was some tension.But the MRI done of the brain. A headache all day. Go tablet the case. Magnetized brain. Brain healthy,and headache. PARADOX.In addition, our doctors.

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Thu Jun 26, 2014 15:49

Changed everything to level 5. Okay.

Ксеня

Post by Ксеня » Tue Jul 15, 2014 17:02

Welcome.
is it possible a gradual increase in the duration of the session?i.e. let's say today, for 20 minutes,tomorrow for 25 minutes and so on up to 60 minutes.
or strictly 20 minutes to drastically change for 60 minutes?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Jul 15, 2014 18:35

In Alfarim only 2 modes - 20 minutes and 60. But you can at any point disable.