Contraindications – ALTARIA (question to developers)

Treatment and prevention of depression, nervousness, insomnia...
Берт
Contraindications – ALTARIA (question to developers)

Post by Берт » Fri Sep 25, 2009 23:19

With the emergence of this device on the website it attracted attention.
Interested in the possibility of its application in the neuroses, particularly obsessive-compulsive disorder and anxiety neurosis.

In the testimony (user guide) is written "Functional neurological and mental disorders: neurosesdepression of various etiology, psychosomatic disorders, chronic fatigue syndrome, sleep disorders, phobias, post traumatic stress, anxiety etc."
List contraindications small: "Convulsive state, epilepsy. Injuries and tumors of the brain and spinal cord, infections of the CNS (meningitis, encephalitis). Hydrocephalus, intracranial hypertension. The presence of implanted pacemakers. The patient's age up to 5 years"

In the description: "the Principle of therapeutic effects based on the activation of the alpha rhythms of the brain normalization other brain biorhythms, increasing the concentration of serotonin, acetylcholine, met-enkephalin and beta-endorphins."
In several articles, in particular, in the article "metabolic of serotonin in the pathogenesis of diseases of the nervous system" (authors K. F. Izzati-zade V. A. bash, N. D. Demchuk, Department of neurology, Perm state medical Academy) provides information about what the excess serotonin causes panic.

Develop the idea further – if the anxiety neurosis caused by an excess of serotonin, after using Alfaria can become worse, because the concentration of serotonin is will increase?
I beg you to answer this question is to follow the commandment "do no harm".
For the application "Explorer", the presence of such diagnoses, as it turned out, is a contraindication.

Штиль

Post by Штиль » Sat Sep 26, 2009 0:34

For the application "Explorer", the presence of such diagnoses, as it turned out, is a contraindication
Well, no such diagnosis is not meant for the most part, epilepsy and schizophrenia in my opinion. And the neuroses and of anxiety - in my opinion at the time of window's Explorer. Andrew where it is already answered on the forum n a sample question, look.[/quote]

Берт

Post by Берт » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:55

Calm
Unfortunately, not so simple...
Andrei V. and my question answered: http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?p=29721#29721
Андрей Патрушев wrote: (...) But the human psyche (especially the patient) is a pretty complex web, and any impact can not ensure 100% result in any side, especially if the behavior has a secondary benefit... So it's strictly not recommended to people with psychiatric diagnoses to engage in any psychoactive programs and mindmachine - because in the first place begin to emerge into consciousness previously repressed meanings, which may lead to severe emotional crisis. Most often, it ends up getting into a mental hospital, where patients are not treated, in the sense of healing, and temporarily driven medications in easy-to companies form of existence (...)

Штиль

Post by Штиль » Thu Oct 01, 2009 0:53

Still would like to hear from developers on this issue :?

Алив

Post by Алив » Thu Oct 01, 2009 19:43

And is there any practice in the application Alfaria or other similar technologies in the treatment of cerebral palsy in adults?

Берт

Post by Берт » Thu Oct 01, 2009 22:45

1. Wrote a PM to the user alpha and in the topic "Alfaria. On sale."
2. Duplicated the issue on the website http://www.alpharia.ru/contacts.html
Waiting for an answer. Do not favor us developers. If you do not answer – next week I will call.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 01, 2009 22:50

Burt
There are exhibitions of some kind, what to do,the beginning of the season. Promised to answer later, I called already.

Берт

Post by Берт » Fri Oct 02, 2009 14:27

Responded by email. mail.
Yuri Heifetz wrote:Hello!
Excess serotonin is really alarming. But there are two tricks:
1. Lack of serotonin also causes a panic attack;
2. "ALFARIA" normalize the production of serotonin, but not activate it indefinitely. Because the device is not appealing to the synapses, where there is the production of serotonin and the cerebral cortex, which regulates the operation of synapses.
All the best!

Альфа

Post by Альфа » Fri Oct 02, 2009 14:52

1.The consequences of cerebral palsy Alfaria can be used if there is no convulsive or spastic activity.

Алив

Post by Алив » Fri Oct 02, 2009 15:16

Альфа wrote:1.The consequences of cerebral palsy Alfaria can be used if there is no convulsive or spastic activity.
These symptoms, fortunately, no. Concerned about agarophobia. Took clonazepam (and other diazepines) to overcome fears and maintain activity. But they adversely affect the properties of the individual. Tired of living with clouded consciousness. In the spring of 2009, because of a mind-machine and drive A. Patrushev "Massage brain" dependence on pills removed, but the phobia remained. Want to try ALTARIA to continue rehabilitation.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Oct 02, 2009 15:21

Aliv
Be sure to tell us, please, about the effectiveness/ineffectiveness alfaria for You! az

Алив

Post by Алив » Fri Oct 02, 2009 16:13

Yes, I even want to create a separate topic on the forum about cerebral palsy. Only Alfaria I have not bought it.

Солнце988

Post by Солнце988 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:32

Aliv, neurosurgeons hoisted on a large dose of clonzepam etc. can't get down...please Share your experience how you did it..with mm.....Pliiiz
Алив wrote:Took clonazepam (and other diazepines) to overcome fears and maintain activity. But they adversely affect the properties of the individual. Tired of living with clouded consciousness. In the spring of 2009, because of a mind-machine and drive A. Patrushev "Massage brain" dependence on pills removed, but the phobia remained.

Алив

Post by Алив » Wed Oct 14, 2009 13:15

Солнце988 wrote:Aliv, neurosurgeons hoisted on a large dose of clonzepam etc. can't get down...please Share your experience how you did it..with mm.....Pliiiz
A high dose is how much? Gradually reduce the dose to 1 mg. stairs (If you have 4 mg per day, then you need to learn to live with the dose of 3 mg, etc.). And negative manifestations of well-cleaned using a disc Massage of the brain. Instead of anhedonia and depression there is complete apathy. And then this 1 mg (one half of tablet) phete not every day, but with an interval of 1 day, 2 days, etc. depending on the overall state of the CNS. It took me two treatments of the brain at 21 days. And I listened to Endorphins, but how strong the effect of this disk, I don't know. Session on disks Patrushev more powerful than a similar session on relaxation for mind machine.

In 2000, I already had experience of the abolition of clonazepam. Then I effort of will have ceased to use it. Negative manifestations pursued in the course of the year, but this time with the drives turned out much softer. And the will is not the same that in his youth! :)

So clonazepam is a serious drug, dependence on him is strong, but to free possible. I Wish You Success.

Солнце988

Post by Солнце988 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 13:18

6 mg per day. A year and a half ago . when he passed the re-registration and it did not have in the city....I thought all kapets...Barely lived up to its appearance...Drives Patrushev and audiostories took....Thanks for the shared experience, now go to guys for mm and ALTARIA, I think-struck.Can't wait.)))))
Алив wrote:And a high dose is how much?

Гостья

Post by Гостья » Fri Nov 06, 2009 15:10

Tell me, please, how effective is (contraindicated if) ALTARIA in multiple sclerosis and cystic-adhesive arachnoiditis, as well as polyneuropathy of unknown etiology?

Гостья

Post by Гостья » Fri Nov 06, 2009 15:11

Sorry, the polyneuropathy of course

Телец

Post by Телец » Mon Nov 09, 2009 23:58

Limitation on application for the children only after 5 years than is justified? Not too small age limit? From Patrushev on the disks is written that only after 14 years, and there is also alpha in the main.
My daughter is 5 years and 3 months, hyperactive. What could be the adverse effects of Alfaria?

Альфа

Post by Альфа » Tue Nov 10, 2009 16:43

Телец wrote:Restriction for use in children only after 5 years than is justified? Not too small age limit? From Patrushev on the disks is written that only after 14 years, and there is also alpha in the main.
My daughter is 5 years and 3 months, hyperactive. What could be the adverse effects of Alfaria?
Contraindications based on clinical studies. The negative effects are not marked. TES-therapy is widely used in Pediatrics for the treatment of attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity.

Гостья

Post by Гостья » Tue Nov 10, 2009 19:27

I'm sorry, repeat your question:
Tell me, please, how effective is (contraindicated if) ALTARIA in multiple sclerosis and cystic-adhesive arachnoiditis, as well as the polyneuropathy of uncertain etiology?

Альфа

Post by Альфа » Wed Nov 11, 2009 13:41

Гостья wrote:please Tell me if (if contraindicated) ALTARIA in multiple sclerosis and cystic-adhesive arachnoiditis, as well as the polyneuropathy of uncertain etiology?
Under these conditions "Alfaria" can be effective as a symptomatic therapy. That is, the use of the device will help reduce pain and discomfort and reduce the severity of depressive components, always accompanies these diagnoses. However, to facilitate the cure of these diseases the device can not.

Айсидора

machine FOR the correction of BRAIN

Post by Айсидора » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:13

It was all very interesting! :D Please tell me, if the person is like ,by the usual standards, healthy. :o Well, let's say, just very concerned about why his brain. and how to develop these brains, and how to control their brains :shock:
Do not damage such a thing? And all the intervention from outside the brain is probably not so good :cry:
Of course the purely human, and fast, not alien to me ,but then afraid to trust the computer at the level of the brain. Perhaps the only thing that people have left from God. Maybe something personal efforts to correct. And so here and offer a part of the brain to replace the beautiful machine. Voosche beauty. And there continue feeling correct.
:wiz :D

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:52

Aysidora
Can't hurt. :)

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:01

Yes, I thought here. Indeed, ALTARIA is the same med. device. And the description says under what conditions it is effective. Ie it turns out this device is not for self-development, leisure ... as MM, and of treatment. And then the people chasing him at all as a toy: it's on, I'm cheerful and happy ! Can this have consequences? You don't drink just the pills. The principle is not broke, do not fix it very effective. I would like to hear from alpha comments.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Nov 15, 2009 21:37

Александр86
Such a device cannot be sold as non-Medical, from the use of the device, even if the person does not have any testimony to this - no harm, unless it is contraindicated.