Contraindications – ALTARIA (question to developers)

Treatment and prevention of depression, nervousness, insomnia...
Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 19:08

Dimas wrote: Such a device cannot be sold as non-Medical, from the use of the device, even if the person does not have any testimony to this - no harm, unless it is contraindicated.
I don't know, you're certainly not a doctor, it's brains! complex machines, who knows what is happening there.
Okay, still wanted to give the new year =) So watch the users first :wiz

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 20:25

Александр86 wrote:Okay, still wanted to give the new year =) So watch the users first
:ay

Егор Грысь

Post by Егор Грысь » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:31

Hello. Recently purchased a "Alfaria", was a two-week course. Impressions (subjective) - most positive, but...
I was concerned about the issue of addiction. Asked the question on another forum thread, but then sent here by saying that the developers hang out only hereso again.
Many years ago (in the 1970s) I read about an experiment with rats: in the rat brain, in the center, is responsible for generating feelings of pleasure (actually, I don't know how the biochemical mechanism of this phenomenon is similar to human, but not an essence important) put a thin electrode, and in the cage the rats were placed button, clicking on which an electrical circuit is closed, the rat brain was getting a little Zap, and the rat felt a feeling of pleasure. First, the rat was discovered the dependence between pushing buttons and having fun by accident, but then was cut, the thing, and ended all in tears: in the end, the rat refused to eat, drink, and just lay there and pressed the button, yet didn't give a rat soul... my God...
So, addictive: is it possible? if Yes, what is the consequence?
And, by the way, another point: can the use of "Alfaria" the accumulation of electric charge (static surface or any other) that would adversely affect the status of the biofield? Maybe better to ground (the leg of the copper wire to the battery :) )?
I would be grateful for any competent opinion.
Thank you.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:39

Егор Грысь wrote:Maybe better to ground (the leg of the copper wire to the battery )?
:lol:

Noticed a couple of times after sessions "electrocuted" iron objects:) I don't know really related or not. But I think that if connected, then clearly nothing wrong with that, from synthetics and wool is also static builds up.

Альфа

Post by Альфа » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:48

Egor Gris
Good day! The use of the device Alfaria not addictive. Grounding is not required.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:53

Альфа wrote:Grounding is not required.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

alpha
Tell me a defect or a glitch or a pattern/nichegoshenki.
Several times when you turn Alfaria seconds started to run as milliseconds and minutes, respectively, as seconds, and also behaved level!!! :wiz :shock: So it was 3-4 times over the period of use is 3 weeks.
Do you feel funny, laugh at the punches instantly, before the eyes of the discharge current(blue lightning) and the pounding in my ears. :lol:

Егор Грысь

Post by Егор Грысь » Thu Nov 19, 2009 21:26

Thank you all for the answers.
Well, if addiction is actually not, it's a really cool thing.
I do not know whether it is those denyuh what it takes, but the feeling of its application are worth...
- - - - -
And the feeling, and really had fun, although I have, like, everything was in order with the device (only the batteries that were included with the package, sat down in 5-6 sessions, not 50 as promised, but that's a minor detail).
Euphoria stomps and during the sessions, and even post-effect, and spark in the eyes also penetrate during the sessions, and it's also amusing: the feeling that you have not the eyes but the headlights... or at least flashing light...
:D
PS. IMHO, probably, with this in mind, it would be possible to position Alvario as a sort of positive (in all respects) an alternative to light drugs and alcohol...
:)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Nov 19, 2009 23:44

Egor Gris
PS. IMHO, probably, with this in mind, it would be possible to position Alvario as a sort of positive (in all respects) an alternative to light drugs and alcohol...
And You get a grasp of the device name :) nothing like? I think the developers no wonder it is so named. When I first heard the name - I had a clear Association with euphoria... and sometimes I myself call caitria :?

Егор Грысь

Post by Егор Грысь » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:05

Yes, I too caught my eye... :)

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 23, 2009 18:39

Tell me, please, is it possible to use the device during pregnancy?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Nov 23, 2009 18:41

Anonymous wrote:Tell me, please, is it possible to use the device during pregnancy?
One of the contraindications "patient Age up to 5 years", about the pregnancy said nothing.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:26

Good time of day! Question to developers: please tell me, when intracranial hypertension is strictly prohibited to use the device or still can with caution? Thanks in advance for the answer.

Ирискаааа

Post by Ирискаааа » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:27

Hello, ALTARIA!
Suffer astheno-depression syndrome, headache tension. Please answer, can I use Your device (consulted a psychiatrist, said it's just to temporarily set the mood and not a medical device. Ie he has no stong effect. And I have only treated with antidepressants.)
Whether the effect is persistent after decenia device?
How long?
How can I when my diagnosis to use it (how many times a day and for how long?)?
If only 21 days, and then I won't need it, maybe not to buy, but just somewhere to pass a session of 21 days and forget about the device?
Or I need it regularly throughout life?
Waiting for an answer solely from ALFARIM!!!!!!!!!
Much want to buy it, but these retard questions..........

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Mon Dec 07, 2009 16:10

alpha
tell me please, is it possible to use the device when microadenoma pituitary?
Thank you.

ЛилиТ

Post by ЛилиТ » Thu Dec 10, 2009 21:05

I understand that the question will seem ridiculous, but still ... Affect whether the efficacy of Alfaria punctures for earrings in the ear lobes?
I want to also advice that it is better to buy first: Alfario or the InnerPulse. My main goal is to improve attention (attention deficit disorder from childhood), and memory (just terrible forgetfulness and distraction). From what most of the problems :?
As the saying goes "We are for the price..."
Last edited by ЛилиТ on Thu Dec 10, 2009 22:52, edited 1 time in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Dec 10, 2009 22:48

Lilith
Don't worry, not affect!

Альфа

Post by Альфа » Fri Dec 11, 2009 18:05

МерКаБа wrote:tell me please, is it possible to use the device when microadenoma pituitary?
Thank you.
It is not recommended.

Альфа

Post by Альфа » Fri Dec 11, 2009 18:08

ЛилиТ wrote:I Understand that the question will seem ridiculous, but still ... Affect whether the efficacy of Alfaria punctures for earrings in the ear lobes?
I want to also advice that it is better to buy first: Alfario or the InnerPulse. My main goal is to improve attention (attention deficit disorder from childhood), and memory (just terrible forgetfulness and distraction). From what most of the problems Confused
As the saying goes "We are for the price..."
No punctures in the lobes of the ears not earrings not affect the efficacy of the apparatus. Application Alfaria will help You to improve memory and attention.

ЛилиТ

Post by ЛилиТ » Fri Dec 11, 2009 21:41

Thank you very much for the answers. Interested as well, why the age limit for children (5 years old). My daughter is also add and it is becoming more and more pronounced. She is 2 years and 3 months. Surely it will be dangerous use current even on "1" or "2". Or at her age at all TPP threat?

Папа Илья

Post by Папа Илья » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:50

To 5 years children themselves are changing, and they besides parental care and upbringing of any external incentives may not be necessary. A ban on age most likely, as usual, on the kids clinical studies not performed, so brought in contraindications. Pregnant it is possible, a Soviet Professor used electrical stimulation during pregnancy and even childbirth. Oh, my mother-in-law's wife gave birth, but says that when she tried to stick wires on your head, then tore their capricious...))

Ирискаааа

Post by Ирискаааа » Sun Dec 13, 2009 21:15

Hello, Alpha! Because not received a reply, I want once again...........
Suffer astheno-depression syndrome, headache tension.My psychiatrist said that Alfaria to temporarily lift the mood and not a medical device. Ie it has no lasting effect. And I have only treated with antidepressants.
Whether the persistent effect after treatment with the device?
How long?
How can I when my diagnosis to use it (how many times a day and for how long?)?
If only 21 days, and then I won't need it, maybe not to buy, but just somewhere to pass a session of 21 days and forget about the device?
Or I need it regularly throughout life?
Waiting for a response from alpha!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon Dec 14, 2009 18:46

Hi all.
Look at mm. ru there is a new thing. I some time ago was interested in transcranial stimulation, but to the ordering of goods from abroad, though it did not come. But we know that electrical stimulation in the future increases the risk of stroke.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Dec 14, 2009 19:43

Carilo
Also wondered about explained: "...Yes, but not as currents. Here they are ultra small. Now, if victimisation - then Yes, it may still not be raskrasit."

Алив

Post by Алив » Mon Dec 14, 2009 19:46

So what? Any stimulation one way or another increases these risks. The same coffee, for example.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Dec 14, 2009 20:31

Aliv
As Your progress, Aliv? How are you feeling?