ALTARIA.

Treatment and prevention of depression, nervousness, insomnia...
Светл@на

Post by Светл@на » Sun Feb 07, 2010 21:14

And spare electrodes iidut in the kit? And whether the gift of the promised discs?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Feb 07, 2010 21:27

Light@on
Spare electrodes are purchased separately, 300 RUB. per pair (if needed), and be sure to gift any 2 disk A. Patrushev!

фейд

Post by фейд » Fri Feb 12, 2010 0:47

and for some reason I sent cash 4 months ago. and what's the problem then? someone said that cod sent instruments that cost 1 ruble and sold for 10... there are also, a device like this, I'm sure, is a maximum of 500 rubles, since there are no supertechnology, high the microcontroller is to generate "pulses with a period of autocorellation 10 seconds".
well, it's criticism.
in General, the device works. not as good as his praise - but still.. there is still a very important factor - individuality of the effect. at me only in combination with antidepressants works, and just relaxing. it should be noted its influence on sexual feelings, although if you Google, somewhere on the forums was talking about it... anyway, believe it or not - business of everyone. the device works, but is prohibitively expensive (for comparison, for the money you can buy a fancy phone, which is the complexity of manufacturing and technology well, just in the thousands, if not millions of times more complicated)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:20

fade
Over pricing products on this forum, been discussed many times. And to expel or not to expel cod - the case of the seller. We are, unfortunately, not just "lost" devices in this shipment, some customers somehow forget to pick up a parcel and then again we carried the costs for shipment of the instrument back to us.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:48

Dimas
I have no problem with the oscilloscope to remove the parameters of the signal and produce an analog to sell, say, two times cheaper. as I understand, to obtain the appropriate license in principle possible. then what are you doing?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:53

Nothing preprimer :) try to do, unfortunately not so simple. And You is why did you write that purely to povrednichat what? 8) And the appropriate licenses, I'm afraid You have the time and funds are not enough, then another couple years of clinical research...However, try, if you succeed, will You have less to buy :)

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:57

Гость wrote:I have no problem with the oscilloscope to remove signal parameters
Clear the parameters.
Гость wrote:and to produce analog
Manufacture, and in industrial scale, not in isolated, makeshift version.
Гость wrote:I so understood, to obtain the relevant licenses is in principle possible
Get a license, and before that guide clinical research.
Гость wrote:what if you take
I understand it's a rhetorical question... :lol:

Йоссариан

Post by Йоссариан » Sun Feb 21, 2010 22:37

In the device description on the website mentions the "blocking mechanism of psychological protection". I believed that this mechanism exists in theory and at the level of physiology measured can not be. Was conducted on this account any studies?

Т@ня1

Post by Т@ня1 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:24

Tell me, is it possible to use the device without removing the earrings? I just have a very difficult sastika..... :roll:

альбина

the plane

Post by альбина » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:10

often espiau vague anxiety,previously had panic attacks,got out of them,but completely there is no certainty.I'm afraid to fly the plane to the horror.advise how to apply alvariu to get on a plane and survive the flight in a normal condition.can anyone have some experience?THAT WOULD BE A MIRACLE!!!

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:31

Albina
From personal experience, I can say that ALTARIA very well eliminate any fears. Such healthy apathy)))) the Most striking effects observed during the session and 40-50 min after.

Йоссариан

Post by Йоссариан » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:54

Albina
find a good therapist, experienced in using NLP techniques.

Свет_лана

Post by Свет_лана » Thu Feb 25, 2010 21:33

And has anyone tried alfaria driving? Does not interfere? :wink:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Feb 25, 2010 23:25

Свет_лана wrote:has anyone tried alfaria driving? Does not interfere? :wink:
You do not need, moreover, there is a recommendation within one hour after exercising with the device to refrain from driving.

СержХХ

Post by СержХХ » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:19

Good time of day!
After reading the entire forum I decided to order...
Why? Probably want to change something in your life...
The last 5 years (and maybe more, I don't remember how it all started...) some kind of dissatisfaction with life or what...
Everything seems normal,his house, three cars, wife, two daughters....
BUT somehow it all kurusa that is. Constantly depressed, constant nerves, sleep properly, only under alkoholem (almost every day for probably more than five years), break often, any trifle causes razdrazhenie. With his wife quarrel constantly...
Gained the extra, weight, pressure problem since high school (crazy workout in the basement gym), at the age of 16 was 140-90. Put after the draft Board (in 1988) to the hospital for examination, the diagnosis can't remember exactly but something like "soldier's heart dystonia on hypertonic type"...
Now it is 140-150 at least, is 190 and above.
Constant sense some anxiety nipacide almost never. A year ago the house burned down my neighbor, and almost burned my... Now the constant fear of fire just does not rest. I'm afraid the kids alone leave the house, the smell of any fire/smoke in the street bibigay outside and sniff...
Sleep... if not immediately went to sleep (within 5-10 minutes), then all we can assume the night passes without sleep. ONLY if you have 100-200g. or a couple of liters of beer.
After trying not to drink at all for a week by the end of the week walked with red eyes, day out sometimes on PolyGram 15-30min, night again, the darkness. On the strength of 3-4 hours a day. In the evening head to the constant noise.
The companies themselves normally only asosau under alkogolem. Something in me changed, and I begin to be myself - fun, outgoing, zhizneradostnyy...
Sleep after a fair dose of (500-700g 40%) like a zombie, unable to sleep for 18 hours only no dreams, nothing. As if just turned off...

So that's my problem. I really hope on Your device, and will derzhatel everyone in the loop...

PS. to grade 5 consisted on the account at Psychoneurology, because in the garden a little dog in winter, my teeth grabbed and twirling like a doll. Warm clothes I never happened (not bitten), but the stress pochyote was very strong, because I stopped talking, and six months later, pulling me by midwives/doctors, and wherever possible I speak and stuttered badly. Still from the sharp barking of a dog almost fall into a stupor. All grows cold, and breath. 10 years ago specially brought a dog home - but to no avail. Even his own , which raised a puppy, the sudden barking frightened me greatly... Recently died while new to have decided not to....
The stuttering and is now present, but very little.Many friends do not even know about it, as constantly in control and doing breathing exercises if you feel the beginning of stuttering. Particularly during strong stress...

Advise what to select when ordering.

Sorry lot bukaf, but as sat down to write and couldn't stop...<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:50

Serzh
Wheels "Explorer", "Healing" - I think it is better to start with them. Would not hurt a mind-machine of course, to work with the alpha sessions. Alfaria well, I just need to relax and lighten the mood.

СержХХ

Post by СержХХ » Fri Mar 05, 2010 13:13

Dimas
Yesterday I left the order, today I have to call back if I understand correctly?
About the car I think... after the beginning of use And....

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Mar 05, 2010 13:20

Serzh
If You live in Moscow, the delivery will be only after the holidays already. If not in Moscow, in response to the order will receive an email with further information.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Sun Mar 07, 2010 23:25

Anonymous wrote:Dimas
I have no problem with the oscilloscope to remove the parameters of the signal and produce an analog to sell, say, two times cheaper. as I understand, to obtain the appropriate license in principle possible. then what are you doing?
Guest - remove pliz options signal oscilloscope my pliz principle that the scheme is simple)))and a statement that there is sooo complicated signal - commercial is nonsense ))) the generator of sinusoidal 8-12 Hz with adjustment and current limit to 500 µa ( there are from 50 to 500 ) , the device resembles a BrainWave Generator - only there effect on Mosk using binaural beats is.
Last edited by Тапка on Sun Mar 07, 2010 23:29, edited 1 time in total.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Sun Mar 07, 2010 23:28

By the way - the website administration is very loyal to all kinds of homebrew like me)))) were used babasi I would have bought all of your devices - and now have to samodelnoe))) but still thank YOU very much)))

Евгений Л

Post by Евгений Л » Sun Mar 21, 2010 19:24

Every 4 minutes a double beep, the screen shows Lb. It never happened before. What does it mean?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 21, 2010 20:08

Евгений Л wrote:Every 4 minutes a double beep, the screen shows Lb. It never happened before. What does it mean?
Got the batteries. :?

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Sun Mar 21, 2010 22:13

There is one remarkable sayteg- http://biorezonans.3bb.ru/ a lot of PTS schemes instruments that cost a lot of undeserved money .
And here is the pattern type alfaria-- http://www.redcircuits.com/Page19.htm
Last edited by Тапка on Mon Mar 22, 2010 17:00, edited 1 time in total.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:11

Right now, my colleague makes a similar device on the controller.....soon I will test it.

Евгений Л

Post by Евгений Л » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:16

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Евгений Л wrote:Every 4 minutes a double beep, the screen shows Lb. It never happened before. What does it mean?
Got the batteries. :?
It would be nice for the manufacturer to make a socket for the power supply.