ALTARIA.

Treatment and prevention of depression, nervousness, insomnia...
Райзен

Post by Райзен » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:26

I suffer from schizophrenia. Tell me please, can anyone help me this device to improve my condition.

I have symptoms of the second group:

1. Hallucinations.

People often hear "voices". However, it happens that the hallucinations affect the senses of the body. Then the person not only hears but sees, touches, tastes and even smells "prividevshayasya" he objects and phenomena.

2. Mania.

Very often the schizophrenic loses orientation in self-identification. He feels that he is an important person (e.g. the US President). Or that someone was following him (CIA, ghosts, etc.).

3. Clouded thinking, and incoherent speech.

People with difficulty distinguishing reality from the "imaginary" world, and can safely say, happened or that happened only in his mind.

4. Strange behavior — excessive agitation, unexplained aggressiveness or, conversely, the indifference to everything that is happening around.

A patient may constantly wiggle or grimace.

5. The contempt for himself, the desire to avoid contact with other people, indifference to their appearance and other things. A man can walk in dirty clothes and live in a untidy house.

6. Misplaced emotions, for example — the desire to smile when talking about something sad, or causeless laugh. bc

Михалыч

Post by Михалыч » Fri Aug 20, 2010 23:23

People who want to buy the Machine "Alfaria" don't do this - this is another divorce, whose main purpose to earn more money from gullible and desperate people. I became the owner of this "miracle device" (s/n:2403995), but after daily use for 2 months realized that this is pure Scam. (For comparison, a month of receiving Valerian extract and exercise brought a much more tangible result...for less money). Writing just so you do not repeat the mistakes of others.

PS: If after reading my post desire to purchase is still there, then you can buy it from me - save a decent amount.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Aug 20, 2010 23:46

Mikhalych
First Alfaria is a medical device for MDM conducted clinical trials showing its effectiveness,and secondly if we write that has not helped,write for what purpose you purchased the device was expected and what happened.Thirdly on this site we sell only.

Михалыч

Post by Михалыч » Sat Aug 21, 2010 0:14

You forgot to say that the majority of posts in this forum, praising the "miracle device", get rid of numerous ailments, also your doing. But I will say one thing, stop playing games with people's heads.

Михалыч

Post by Михалыч » Sat Aug 21, 2010 0:20

"Alfaria" - who it will help?

In medicine people are not very advanced. Even the scientists are not far ahead. Still all of the most effective treatments remains an amputation. In this field of medicine has reached a certain height. Our ignorance used here and there, vparivaya us useless drugs and other medical means, promising quick and full recovery. Often we believe because we want to be healthy and happy.

Scientists continue to invent new medical devices that help them to restore our health. Some devices help good, some a little and some help only on a subconscious level (placebo), when we believe in the efficiency of the quite effective tool.

My attention was drawn to the wide Internet advertising device " ALTARIA ". alpharia.ru

This device allegedly treats the stimulation of alpha rhythms from insomnia, depression, phobias, psychoses, addictions (Smoking, alcoholism) is, in General, of all mental disorders. Psychiatry is the undiscovered science and little progress forward. From what I hear, the current treatment is really the most effective means for the treatment of violent patients.

Gentle stroking (massage) lobes can really help to calm and relax may help you sleep or stimulate sexual interest. However, in cases where there is a small problem, not on the face of a serious disease. We agree that the impotent anyway he can caress the erogenous zones, or something else – is it from the disease not get rid of.

Take the soul doubt that this small electric stroking can be cured from this terrible disease, like alcoholism, get rid of the urge to smoke. How and why is it so easy? Because so far not found an effective cure for alcoholism. And millions who want to quit Smoking, using hundreds of methods and are unable to abandon bad habits.
For greater reliability you are invited to spend one free session in a Moscow clinic.

The address of the device "Alfaria" a lot of positive feedback. It is not surprising: to write online negative reviews to anything.

But here's what I found in the discussion "Alfaria" on the forum: medpred.ru/forum/index.php?topic=23867.0

"Not worth taking . If still you decide, a great addition to the device will be "Kremlin pills" and other information - energetic artifacts. In short, another Scam. The mass of the people for decades struggled with the creation of electroencephalographic correlates; some progress, however, was - for example, in the treatment of parkinsonism, but pretty modest. But for durene ordinary people - thing beautiful ."

"I agree with Thinker. I should add that stress and nervousness are verified by millions of the wearer of the device. The vibrator is called."

I agree with the opinion of the people. Moreover, the device is 8700 rubles. It is necessary to use it repeatedly, before you realize that you just lit the money.

Don't want to say that the device is not effective. In some cases, it will help a little. But it can always be replaced by cheaper funds: for example, the tincture of Valerian or motherwort.

Do not expect that these instruments will help to get rid of a dreadful ailments. If it really helped, such a device would stand in each clinic, and the creators would have already given the Nobel prize.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:20

Riesen
Please read Jerome K. Jerome "Three men in a boat, not counting the dog"...

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:19

Mikhalych
hang on the dope a couple of years, and then Valerian and motherwort try to recover, I look at you. Because of these windbags, people miss the opportunity to help yourself deal with the annual kickbacks from dragsaw, life in which is so unbearable that you do not start to hang again, very difficult.
I hope it is clear that duplex speak from experience.
Михалыч wrote:People who want to buy the Machine "Alfaria" don't do this - this is another divorce, whose main purpose to earn more money from gullible and desperate people.
Do not write this based only on my modest experience. Everyone is different, as well as their problems. All the best.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:02

Mikhalych
I asked you a question about your experience of using the device,you pulled quotes from other forums,and from persons of the female sex.Be careful.
In the future, the message "there lohotoron and divorce" will be removed if the author does not represent a plausible justification of his point of view.Debris already on the forum.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:40

Михалыч wrote:Gentle stroking (massage) lobes can really help to calm and relax may help you sleep or stimulate sexual interest. Take the soul doubt that this small electric stroking can be cured from this terrible disease, like alcoholism, get rid of the urge to smoke. How and why is it so easy? .
In this case Alfaria does not massage the earlobes.The ears are a conductor of electrical current to stimulate the brain.
A good example,when one illiterate man writes nonsense,and second,even more ignorant leads this nonsense as justification for their point of view.
Enough to read the description to understand that this is not Alfaria massager ear discharge current.

Михалыч

Post by Михалыч » Sat Aug 21, 2010 14:56

You yourself believe in what you write here....I think not...but, rubbing his hands continue people hang noodles on the ears with the hope that in our time are suckers abound.
For comparison, articles about Best much more and about Alfaria mostly videos...more like on pure crap than serious reviews.
Here is an example of one of them: "Alivaria" (special project) from the series "Two on the Arbat"

Today, Dr. Heifetz will tell us about the physiotherapy apparatus Alfaria, which we promised to tell you more in January

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Aug 21, 2010 15:38

You have not answered the question on the merits.
For what purpose did you buy alferio how used and what results were received or not received?
Answer the question,it will be your specific opinion on the use of the device for a specific purpose.
This review may be interesting for those who are thinking about buying appliance.
The rest is just verbiage.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Aug 22, 2010 13:15

Merkaba
hang on drugs a couple of years, and then Valerian and motherwort try to recover, I look at you. Because of these windbags, people miss the opportunity to help yourself deal with the annual kickbacks from dragsaw, life in which is so unbearable that you do not start to hang again, very difficult.
I absolutely agree, ALTARIA effective instrument for emergency assistance to a person... Although some people take as a drug substitute and waiting for a proper effect and get very upset and angry when not getting thereof.
Andrey Kabanov
You never answered the question on the merits.
And do not answer, because the purpose of these posts to tell us and the users that "Your website and products - divorce for suckers."

Экко

Post by Экко » Sun Aug 22, 2010 17:58

For comparison, articles about Best much more and about Alfaria mostly videos...more like on pure crap than serious reviews.
about best also often write nonsense, such is the impact of infrasound, etc And articles about them began to write when another LAMER began to make a bunch of sites with similar content is "Buy audienceto for free, full fly away", to I-doser. however, there is a long time, but articles about it were not. So disagree with you.
ALTARIA uses the TPP, which years, 50 have been actively studied and applied.

Михалыч

Post by Михалыч » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:50

What kind of people You are. If You are really that interested (which I doubt) the reason for purchasing this unit, I hasten to tell: I was worried about insomnia, irritability, aggression, periodically complete passivity, obsessive thoughts about suicide. Device was used regularly for 2 months, the session conducted in the evening (I tried at the same time) about 8 hours. I will not argue after the session was getting better I could fall asleep quickly, but sleep was not strong I'm constantly waking up in the morning it all began in the old way. After 2 months I realized that something must radically change and the first thing I did was removed this device away from their eyes, joined the gym and on the advice of a doctor friend started taking Valerian Extract. A month later it became much easier: normal sleep, quit thinking about suicide...but what's to say that life began to improve. Now, pray tell, should I spend my money on the device, in order to find a way out of this situation?

PS: In conclusion I would like to add that the usefulness of the medical equipment in my clinic the doctor said quite succinctly: “It is useful, as water from the tap.”

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:36

Mikhalych
the Device was used regularly for 2 months, the session conducted in the evening (I tried at the same time) about 8 hours....
joined the gym and on the advice of a doctor friend started taking Valerian Extract. A month later it became much easier: normal sleep, quit thinking about suicide...but what's to say that life began to improve. Now, pray tell, should I spend my money on the device, in order to find a way out of this situation?
Hmm...the result of something "in the face" as they say?! Work out ALTARIA, had the strength and desire to go to the gym, drank Valerian - complex therapy :?
now tell me should I spend my money on the device, in order to find a way out of this situation?
Well, Yes, it was worth... :)
PS: In conclusion I would like to add that the usefulness of the medical equipment in my clinic the doctor said quite succinctly: “It is useful, as water from the tap.”
that says about the competence of the doctor...He never heard about the method of TES?

Михалыч

Post by Михалыч » Mon Aug 23, 2010 13:00

I explained that the unit Alfaria method TPP has nothing to do and more, like a clock, which is much cheaper. Anyway suffice it to recall the elatomsky instrument plant all the wonderful equipment that produce there and you begin to realize that the auto industry is not sameee the worst in our country.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Aug 23, 2010 13:53

Mikhalych
I explained that the unit Alfaria method TPP has nothing to do and more like a clock
Strange,but I've explained that ALTARIA is TES instrument has a registration certificate that this is the TES device
http://www.mindmachine.ru/alpharia/download/reg.pdf
anyway it is enough to remember elatomsky instrument plant
And what does this plant? Alfaria releases of the Moscow company "Promkapital".

Михалыч

Post by Михалыч » Mon Aug 23, 2010 21:55

You wrote ALTARIA is a medical device, but Yandex says otherwise:

The required combination of words not found anywhere else.
""ALTARIA medical device"" Queries per month: ALTARIA — 539, medical — 1 887 277, the device — 486 518.

Экко

Post by Экко » Mon Aug 23, 2010 22:17

Михалыч wrote:You wrote ALTARIA is a medical device, but Yandex says otherwise:

The required combination of words not found anywhere else.
""ALTARIA medical device"" Queries per month: ALTARIA — 539, medical — 1 887 277, the device — 486 518.

Михалыч

Post by Михалыч » Tue Aug 24, 2010 0:23

Mainly featured such terms as "product" or "Device." Still liked the reference given by you screen:" "Alfaria" - who it will help? - Scam, divorce, fraud..." Another scheme "are you Afraid of Satan? Camera Alfaria will help!"

Curtain, people bezmolstvuet...comments, I think, unnecessary.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:02

Раймис

Post by Раймис » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:31

Dimas wrote: Strange,but I've explained that ALTARIA is TES instrument has a registration certificate that this is the TES device
http://www.mindmachine.ru/alpharia/download/reg.pdf
Read article author turbosplit about the TES instrument and how to make a primitive device in the home, he also mentioned Alfaria
Attention! Lately I am often asked about whether we offer some sites device "Alfaria" right "TES". The answer is quite simple. This unit is NOTHING to transcranial stimulation is not available at all. He does not use of electrodes typical for TES, no current, typical for TES, exposure to desired areas of the brain that are affected by the TES. That is, transcranial stimulator this unit, contrary to statements by sellers, it is not! This is the usual CES, which can have some effects, but it's not TES, developed in academic institutions using the methods of evidence-based medicine. To use it or not is your business, but it is not TES

Экко

Post by Экко » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:30

"Alfaria" - who it will help? - Scam, divorce, fraud...
these links can often see such information:
"I found mention about some Alfario, mind machines and so on, look this is probably a divorce or something, right?", and all answered: "Yes, of course divorce!". That is, nobody tried, but all give an estimate. Comments I think there is also excessive.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:46

Well,Yes, we are already accustomed to it. There are just stupid people, there jealous, there are competitors, etc. But no matter what alfaria sold more and more, customers buy then return and buy another as a gift, loved ones... If I wasn't working the device, they would not go back, right? And the author of turbosplit in General for me personally any weight and is of no interest as I read his book and are familiar with the method that he sells...

Раймис

Post by Раймис » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:33

Dimas wrote:yeah,we used to have this. There are just stupid people, there jealous, there are competitors, etc. But no matter what alfaria sold more and more, customers buy then return and buy another as a gift, loved ones... If I wasn't working the device, they would not go back, right? And the author of turbosplit in General for me personally any weight and is of no interest as I read his book and are familiar with the method that he sells...
I thought we were talking about how that works, and that there is a substitution of concepts. CES device called the TES device than misleading consumers. Why respond to a different technology? What is his opinion worse than other opinions, though he studied these instruments and how they work...