ALTARIA.

Treatment and prevention of depression, nervousness, insomnia...
Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:41

Raimis
Well as substitution of concepts...? If the unit is officially registered as a TES device, what is a substitution?

Раймис

Post by Раймис » Tue Aug 24, 2010 13:46

Dimas wrote:Raimis
Well as substitution of concepts...? If the unit is officially registered as a TES device, what is a substitution?
That is, you claim that this unit is this method of electrical stimulation?
http://www.tes.spb.ru/MethodTES/MethodTES.htm

And besides, the TES Centre has released its device for home use - DOCTOR TES-03.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Aug 24, 2010 14:23

Raimis
I say what I see. What is TES?- transcranial electrical brain stimulation, that is, selective activation of quasi-resonant properties endorphinergic structures of the brain through surface electrodes in a special strictly-sustained mode, which is executed in Alfarim and confirmed by the registration certificate.
and besides, the TES Centre has released its device for home use - DOCTOR TES-03.
Very happy for them, properly,it is necessary to react to the market, only the price is higher than Alfario, it is inconvenient to fasten electrodes to the head, and the effect is "almost exactly the same,only weaker "intoxication"" from Alfarim (for reviews customers who bought the DR - 03 and came to us to compare.)

Раймис

Post by Раймис » Tue Aug 24, 2010 19:01

But you yourself published a description of the TES, but for some reason silent about the placement of the electrodes.
a Feature of electrical stimulation is the fixed position of the electrode by all indications, - one of them is located above the eyebrows on the forehead, the other (dual) - to free from the hair of the skin behind the ear (on the mastoid process of the skull). This ensures that longitudinal current flow in the brain and the outer tissues of the head.
Okay, I found what debate there has been, and it came down to the fact that I do not care where to mount eletrode, the main thing that has EFFECT! You can consider my question closed.
That's just one comment of a man who has studied these devices
ALTARIA is the most common CES. That is, the cranial electrostimulator. No relation to transcranial electrostimulation it is not at all. Just don't lay around. His whole similarity lies in the fact that it affects the brain what kind of pulses.

TES-therapy was developed in the Institute, using the methods of evidence-based medicine, magnetic resonance imaging, and so forth, which allowed clearly and unambiguously figure out the correct settings of pulses and place the electrodes. TPP involves stimulation only to current of frequency 77.5 Hertz, a pulse duration of 3.5 milliseconds. Any other parameters of the current does not affect the right parts of the brain, which operates thermal power plant (read to the end, the materials from the developer's site). Next. TPP is the TRANS-cranial stimulation. That is, longitudinal. One electrode in the TES attached to the forehead, the second (dual) - on the nape, behind the ears. The only way (which was again, scientifically proven in brain scans and lots of tests) gives effect to the desired area. CES, which also applies ALTARIA, works through electrodes attached to the earlobes. No TRANS-cranial stimulation here and does not smell, of course.

About CES - at the time I was interested in all these things, and a lot of reading and studied literature on the topic of electrical stimulation. So no one ever carried out any research for proper selection of the signal parameters. CES is generally a semi-izotermicheskoi such shnyaga type of generator binaural beat. Each author CES shove it in their pulse parameters and frequency. Of course there is something somewhere really is something when this worked (could not be otherwise - the brain is an electrical machine) but really all the development of CES was conducted at the kindergarten level and I said, "there is still zafigachit 7.83 Hertz, kumanovski resonance, it would be cool to shove". The only CES device, AlphaStim, approved by the American FDC, the tests just have shown higher efficacy than placebo, but he in the design did not use the methods of evidence-based medicine to determine the correct parameters of the signal. So, stupidly poked at the button generator to see what would happen, but rather just copied empirically someone in the past found the "right" 100 Hertz :)

So for anyone who is going to buy Alferio. Want to buy, do not see any problems, but it's not TES therapy and NO relation to TES this thing is. In addition, America CES are sold from $ 100 (there are different Brain Tuner's). And for homebrew in Google you can dig up a huge pile of schematics, which for $ 5 will make a very simple CES machine, running no worse than any commercial CES. Whether Alfaria to work? Of course he will. But not as much as TES. These are different things, though both stimulate the brain with electricity, but that's the only similarity between them. :)
<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:58

Raimis
The person who wrote it, not in the theme... On the same site AV-stim studies ,by the way, etc... on the other hand I perfectly understand in terms of what Alfaria of so many who crossed the road, so we see what we see. Buy another just in case the doctor TPP that was with what to compare.

Экко

Post by Экко » Tue Sep 07, 2010 16:31

Is it possible to share the session, let's say according to the course of treatment 2 sessions for 60 minutes and if you divide the time in a greater number of sessions per day is acceptable?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:07

Экко wrote:suppose according to the course of treatment 2 sessions for 60 minutes and if you divide the time in a greater number of sessions per day is acceptable?
You can compare split one pill into 10 pieces and spreading out the application in time. Pill how it will work, but this is not the full treatment "prescribed by a doctor."

Sincerely, MAG.no

Евгений Л

Post by Евгений Л » Tue Oct 19, 2010 0:30

The person who wrote it, not in the theme... On the same site AV-stim studies ,by the way, etc... on the other hand I perfectly understand in terms of what Alfaria of so many who crossed the road, so we see what we see. Buy another just in case the doctor TPP that was with what to compare.
Compared?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:23

Eugene L
No.

тишина

Post by тишина » Fri Nov 26, 2010 15:16

Realized that ALTARIA don't fit me(( I Will sell

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:05

silence
What does not fit and as You understood it? :)

тишина

Post by тишина » Sat Nov 27, 2010 14:03

feel the difference on the effects of MM and Alfarim. It might sound funny, but I feel it a grave impact from the outside (outside), and now I'm more interested in self healing from the inside (due to its resources). So "softer" is produced and in my vzgyad it is more effective and the condition is fixed for a longer period. I thought so

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Nov 27, 2010 14:07

silence
I thought so
It's closer to the truth... :) Have you tried to deal simultaneously with two devices? Hang the electrodes on the ears, wearing glasses, with headphones and MM alpha relax some..? :wiz
I Will sell
The boss of course, but...Oh nothing-I-I :)

Экко

Post by Экко » Sun Nov 28, 2010 16:40

but I feel it a grave impact from the outside (outside)
for me that AVS has on the brain is stronger, the load is created.
But ALTARIA: quietly, without tension, at the end of the session all felt complete peace. She pulled me to say out of depression, so :wiz

Солнышко :-)

Post by Солнышко :-) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 14:47

I have alfaria such a problem: the batteries run down quickly, they last only for 5-7 sessions, or just drain the new batteries, if the unit is not used within 2-3 weeks. Question to All owners of this device: whether You're pulling the batteries after a session, do I need to do that, and if not, how many sessions have enough batteries?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Dec 22, 2010 14:53

Sun :-)
I have never pulled out, sessions are not considered, about 2-3 weeks the batteries are working.

Солнышко :-)

Post by Солнышко :-) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 16:44

Why if I don't use Alfaria, the battery still runs out in 2 weeks?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Dec 22, 2010 16:55

Солнышко :-) wrote:I Have alfaria such a problem: the batteries run down quickly, they last only for 5-7 sessions, or just drain the new batteries, if the unit is not used within 2-3 weeks. Question to All owners of this device: whether You're pulling the batteries after a session, do I need to do that, and if not, how many sessions have enough batteries?
Always pull the plug electrodes after use then the battery for 15-20 daily sessions enough. And saw batteries (and batteries) like got (even from 2-3 sessions!), the device signals the discharge, turned off-turned on and... the problem is over (even up to a dozen times is enough).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Экко

Post by Экко » Wed Jan 12, 2011 18:29

and it is possible to use electrodes without pads? and they fell into disrepair after the wetting solution.

Экко

Post by Экко » Wed Jan 12, 2011 18:30

turned off-turned on and... the problem is over
but the battery has remained discharged, which is not very good

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Jan 12, 2011 19:20

I think if the batteries are discharged, in this case of course the disabling/enabling will not help... Helps in other cases where the charge is, and the device "podglyuchivaet" (by the way not only Alfaria, there are also other household devices behave in a similar way, the same cellular phone,... player) grants a "discharge batteries" and "perebiraetsya" in reverse only restart.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Гудил

Post by Гудил » Thu Jan 13, 2011 14:06

Well as substitution of concepts...? If the device is officially registered as a TES device, what is a substitution?
That is, you claim that this unit is this method of electrical stimulation?

http://www.tes.spb.ru/MethodTES/MethodTES.htm

And besides, the TES Centre has released its device for home use - DOCTOR TES-03.
Oh-she-she-she-she!
Hello Dimas!
I looked there. And they have some evidence on the discovery and ownership of the right to the term "Transcranial Electrostimulation - TES". If the Institute. I. P. Pavlov you want, then the entire firm with ALTARIA ruin a fine, and all employees jailed for 5 years in prison. And You can't run. Let's quickly change the theoretical foundations of Alfario. Announce a competition among this forum on a new name for basics. Just offer your version of the name theory - Electric Induction of the Biological Rhythms of the brain with Transverse OTO-Cranial Stimulation. Abbreviation AIBR brain with the MCIP. Well, the device is called Inductor. The abbreviation is the same - EIBR :D .

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Jan 13, 2011 14:14

Гудил wrote:If of the Institute. I. P. Pavlov wantthe whole firm with ALTARIA ruin a fine, and all employees jailed for 5 years in prison. And You can't run.
:):):)and why don't want???

Sincerely, MAG.no

Гудил

Post by Гудил » Thu Jan 13, 2011 14:32

Маг.нет wrote:
Гудил wrote:If of the Institute. I. P. Pavlov wantthe whole firm with ALTARIA ruin a fine, and all employees jailed for 5 years in prison. And You can't run.
:):):)and why don't want???

Sincerely, MAG.no
Who the Hell knows! Maybe they are rotten humanists?
Alex
Last edited by Гудил on Thu Jan 13, 2011 14:37, edited 1 time in total.

Гудил

Post by Гудил » Thu Jan 13, 2011 14:33

Маг.нет wrote: :):):)and why don't want???
Sincerely, MAG.no
I get You in BOS wrote.
Alex