ALTARIA.

Treatment and prevention of depression, nervousness, insomnia...
Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:27

Евгений Л wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Евгений Л wrote:Every 4 minutes a double beep, the screen shows Lb. It never happened before. What does it mean?
Got the batteries. :?
It would be nice for the manufacturer to make a socket for the power supply.
It is impossible in principle - should be eliminated even the most unlikely contact with life-threatening voltage.

Евгений Л

Post by Евгений Л » Mon Mar 22, 2010 13:27

There is a similar Alfaria appliances operating off 220V. Or make a compartment for the AA batteries is the thickness of the device allows, and the AAA Board.

Евгений Л

Post by Евгений Л » Mon Mar 22, 2010 13:33

It true feels like having a dead battery, the output current drops? Does it make sense from their charge, or you can use it while not sit down?

Сергей 4591

Post by Сергей 4591 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 13:27

New panacea for all ills!Do not self-medicate!!!!!!!! :lol:

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Tue Mar 23, 2010 14:45

Eugene L
The feelings, the weaker the batteries, the weaker the current clips.

Экко

Post by Экко » Tue Mar 23, 2010 18:07

It is impossible in principle - should be eliminated even the most unlikely contact with life-threatening voltage.
however, medical devices that make direct electrical contact with the body, powered from the mains.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 23, 2010 18:45

Экко wrote:
however, medical devices that make direct electrical contact with the body, powered from the mains.
Yes, but then if you hit right on the head... :?

Евгений Л

Post by Евгений Л » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:43

Observation - if you put level 5, the right ear immediately pulls strongly and have to lower the current up to 1-2 levels. If you start with 4 levels. it is tolerated, and gradually increase, but much reconcentrated attention, as when falling asleep. It would be correct to remove the retaining device level for the last session, as the current is better to increase gradually. It would be against the screen to see the output current.

Валерий_

Post by Валерий_ » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:29

Hello! Going soon to buy Alferio. Heard and read much about its benefits. I have no doubt that she will help me in solving some problems.

However, I have a question to the developers and physicians.

My father for several years suffers from facial nerve paresis. Know that the treatment he carried out some procedures of electrical stimulation. Like it somehow helped.
Not contraindicated if the application Alfaria in this disease.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:38

Valeri
Hello Valery!
The contraindications of this disease is not.

P. S. I Wonder, given the neighbor to try Alfario (her migraines, her son SDV,8 years old boy). Says the headache passes after 4 minutes, and the boy became more diligent, have almost ceased to be rude,began to draw...

Валерий_

Post by Валерий_ » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:50

Dimas
Thanks for the lightning fast response :)

But I am concerned that the impulses are threefold according to the nerve. Wouldn't it electrical stimulation to any complication. Doctors say something (or say) about it?

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:51

Dimas
And more! You work on Saturdays?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:10

Valeri
Wait doctors hope will appear... But insultion give the device very actively, as far as I know.

Валерий_

Post by Валерий_ » Sat Apr 24, 2010 0:16

It is a pity that the doctors never showed up

гость 1

Post by гость 1 » Tue May 11, 2010 20:13

[quote="Timur"]Dimas
Yes, I read the testimony, I would like more fully to those who device used for this purpose. Smile

I have a much more difficult than just headaches.
November, 2007.double load at work made itself known - palpitations, panic, fear of death, nebula, shortness of breath, first once the ambulance arrived, gave me something, then another 2 the second time was taken to the hospital, there was pricked with phenazepam, that I slept the day, was advised to take a vacation.

then six months on the pill, in a deep depression, the doctors scared me, though, when the ultrasound showed that the internal organs are completely healthy, I began to doubt that I had some disease and gradually began to calm down.

April 2008.somehow I found the strength to get off of phenazepam(can sleep without him I could not), was to go to work for 2 hours, 3 and slowly recovered to a full day.

In the period from April 2008 panic, I covered only once from lack of sleep. But then a couple of minutes with it myself, without any help.
Six months ago began to harden, pour cold water, do powerlifting.
Improved, sleep, appetite, just have all sorts of obsessions occasionally, thoughts unclear, hazy consciousness, tired of work not as fast as in the period of the disease, but the strength is not so much as to diseases, because the work is not physical(system administrator яSmile ), you have to give yourself constant shaking.
And most importantly, I want to get rid of the feeling of the heartbeat, i.e. a normal person it constantly feels, as I do every kick in the chest feel, though, I noticed that the whole body often is in a state of static tension.

By the way, after school physical activity these symptoms disappear Smile
Sorry, from Moscow are far away, I'd love to test the product before purchase Smile
By the way, parents use a device "DiaDENS" he, I suspect, based on similar principle of impact, but in the case of ALTARIA, the organ is the brain)
View profile Send private message [/quote
Timur . I just did a copy of your symptoms: a double burden of work ,lack of air,panic, fear of death ,heart beating. As then understood, coupled with a double load impact load in diseases acute respiratory infections. Also doctors, examinations, ultrasound ,ECG, everything is OK. When this constant gnawing pain in the heart. Tried everything , chiropractic ,herbs,tinctures, it seemed that his head against the wall. Helped know exactly pouring .Another biodinamica (I assume) ,and it is not strange shift work .Heart pain started to go away slowly but surely. Five years later the situation is repeated (the same reason)
only now, soon after a day , the PANIC fear of death, a very bad dream, etc. 've went to a neurologists, fenazepam and what is expensive and serious pills . Work generally could not ,fatigue is catastrophic(to change jobs could not). Day shovel the Internet in search of similar symptoms .Again, have tried a lot (probably all the current useful things) but they didn't help . This time I got not heart, and what then if the fog in my head whether itching ,all I was a burden (not to think, not to do) and panic and fear and if really bad soon . Then it all just came to the site of psychotronics long studied read the forums. Finally received the CDs of A. Patrushev After listening to Healing slowly but surely recovered sleep and sleep ,but still felt fucking it. I'm alive after the MASSAGE the brain through the 20 minutes after listening, not much short headache , ringing in the ear and some on a VERY large burst of energy.Feels like burst,the taps opened what , in General, all symptoms are not gone good, creative ,lots of ideas and energy . Listened to 21 days after wanted to take a break but failed, it all started again(but not so bad as it was but still) Stood just a week break ,started again, still everything is OK. And so almost in a row four courses but with breaks in two days. Listened to other disks of A. Patrushev ,work. But massage of the brain in my case just REANIMATOR. Timur I think You should try it MM very strong disc.<

Валерий_

Post by Валерий_ » Thu May 13, 2010 14:30

guest 1
Looks like we here do not need anyone (especially doctors) with their questions and complaints :? :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu May 13, 2010 15:03

Asked doctors to look at the forum and answer zhdems.

_Андрей_

Post by _Андрей_ » Thu Jun 10, 2010 17:26

Week as bought, use every day several times. For a dual impression. Like and helps, and at times feel like a complete idiot, in all seriousness just go crazy! Not a pleasant feeling. Anyway, about "overdose" in the abstract does not say anything.

Ларин Иван

Post by Ларин Иван » Thu Jun 10, 2010 18:00

There is a problem with the device "ALTARIA": when enabled, emits 3 short beeps and no display and nothing displays.
Tell me what to do, where to go.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:34

Andrei
Must strictly follow the instructions of the negative state can also occur and is normal. In any case, the occurrence of unpleasant States should lower the intensity of the electric signal, to me it really helped.
Ivan Larin
1. Try changing the batteries.
2. If not, contact the service centre whose address is given on the last page of the user in the warranty card.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 11, 2010 16:55

Dimas, thanks for the advice! Just the fact that even at the 10th level, I almost don't feel any tingling. And it is said to proceed from this moment, when the tingling sensation will be unpleasant. Other requirements regarding the level of impact (amperage) in a given situation, the instructions there.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jun 11, 2010 16:58

No, You assume from my own experience, if uncomfortable,then why force yourself? Many people do not feel no tingling, but the effect from the device still hoo how you feel, so I advise you to reduce the intensity of the electric signal.

_Андрей_

Post by _Андрей_ » Fri Jun 11, 2010 17:06

Dimas, You do not understand. During the session, no feelings. They arise later. I'll try to lower the current up to 7th level (probably). In General, talking about the fact that the tingling sensation is not felt, or felt only on one lobe?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jun 11, 2010 17:27

Andrei
Well, it should be on one lobe of the "bite" is stronger than the other, the other lobe there may be nothing to feel. And the absence/presence of butterflies in my stomach, if I remember correctly, due to the greater or lesser conductivity of the skin. Well, the fleece on the electrodes to moisten well, ie that she was quite wet.

_Андрей_

Post by _Андрей_ » Fri Jun 11, 2010 18:43

Thank you for your answer! In the future, what Yes as - I will unsubscribe.