ALTARIA.

Treatment and prevention of depression, nervousness, insomnia...
Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:53

Aliv
Nothing to do with the mind-machine, is that cool complement each other. Today I tried the alpha on the inner and 20 minutes Alfaria at the same time.Great. Now peace and tranquility. During the first session of the richness of the images surprised me, then the feeling of hovering in the empty darkness. Mind-machine is an exercise machine for the brain, designed to teach a person's entry into certain States of consciousness, and ALTARIA honey. device for the treatment of various psychosomatic disorders and addictive disorders.Myth
1)While the overdose didn't notice more than 2 times a day (20 minutes)do not want to.
2)I Think people will just be neutral to them is, like all do not care :) Here I am just now experiencing one of his ideas, during the beginning of the session is dizzy and bliss...I remember at this moment an unpleasant situation for me and the type of Acorus. I wonder what I will feel when I repeat the situation in the real world? :) although the same can be done using TMO...Not a cool device,yesterday gave the mother - in-law came to visit. She acted as if had a couple of drink and my wife had fun looking at it :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Sep 28, 2009 17:31

Slight dizziness after the first lesson passed, remains calm and pleasant state with high concentration of attention. On the face spots are almost is evening beginning to show quite a bit,but in the morning there was no trail,only a little flaking that removed a moisturizing cream or losonom after shaving.

Серго

Post by Серго » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:20

I bought the device.Tried three times to level 6.At first intoxication ,then a relaxed state during the day.Phlegmatic and relaxed in life people do not recommend.

Альфа

Post by Альфа » Tue Sep 29, 2009 23:20

Dimas

After a course of application of the apparatus Alfaria the state should stabilize, however, it is possible that some situation can cause stress. In this case, the sessions Alfaria will help him to cope and to recover a stable state.

Альфа

Post by Альфа » Tue Sep 29, 2009 23:37

Myth
Overdose of use of the device is eliminated. After the required number of sessions achieved a stable state of tranquillity in which there is no desire and need for any "assistance".

Серго

Post by Серго » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:02

Whether the desire of the developer to create a mind machine based on Alfaria? Efficiency would not be comparable.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:18

Серго wrote:whether the desire of the developer to create a mind machine based on Alfaria? Efficiency would not be comparable.
Question by the way PTS. interesting.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:42

Sergo
Георгий_19
Is already think. and no one tried Alfaria simultaneously with the machine? Recommend write impressions :wink: I put any relaxation on the inner + 20 min alfaria,power 8.

Алив

Post by Алив » Thu Oct 01, 2009 13:08

Dimas wrote:Sergo
Георгий_19
Is already think. and no one tried Alfaria simultaneously with the machine? Recommend write impressions :wink: I put any relaxation on the inner + 20 min alfaria,power 8.
This, of course, it would be interesting to combine a mind-machine with ALTARIA.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Oct 01, 2009 13:27

In the United States already joined :) On Amazon you can find, if you type CES.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 01, 2009 15:28

Merkaba
Yeah, but hell you can have problems with payment arise. Yes, and Alfaria there is a very positive thing, a very simple method of fixing the electrodes to the ears,don't do anything on his forehead with rubber bands to press, etc.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Oct 01, 2009 15:37

PayPal with some far from Russia.
Something taking himself through this system.
Little kicked securityi, but everything seems to work

Сергей л.

Post by Сергей л. » Thu Oct 01, 2009 17:33

http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php ... 470046f911
"[quote="Andrei Patrushev"], Any stimulation in the long term leads to the risk of strokes and heart attacks. Currently electrical stimulation is officially approved by the Ministry of health, so these facts are glossed over. The whole family Denisov works well in terms of relieving the acute pain and swelling, but there have been cases of cardiac arrest, the manufacturer prefers to keep silent."
And from there:"
But we must realize that any electrical stimulator cause a predisposition to strokes and heart attacks due to electrostrictive cells. And this is a real, described in detail in the scientific literature, the fact (if one is very interesting, can you provide a link).
In addition, from personal experience, consultations with the use of trance techniques shallow dive, I can assume that any electrical stimulation (anything) leaves a lasting trace in the memory, that is, takes away brain resources for storing and processing information.
So experiment on your health."

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 01, 2009 17:45

alpha
Andrey Patrushev
Prokomentirujte please the post above :)

Алив

Post by Алив » Thu Oct 01, 2009 19:26

[quote="Sergei L."]But we must be aware that any electrical stimulator cause a predisposition to strokes and heart attacks due to electrostrictive cells. And this is a real, described in detail in the scientific literature, the fact (if one is very interesting, can you provide a link).
In addition, from personal experience, consultations with the use of trance techniques shallow dive, I can assume that any electrical stimulation (anything) leaves a lasting trace in the memory, that is, takes away brain resources for storing and processing information.

So what is it that ALTARIA can sabrelite? Still, Yes or no?

Берт

Post by Берт » Thu Oct 01, 2009 22:33

alpha
Please answer my question in the subject line "Contra – ALTARIA (question to developers)": http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?p=33047#33047

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 01, 2009 22:52

Aliv
So what is it that ALTARIA can sabrelite? Still, Yes or no?
In this case, it is unlikely,as the currents there are very small,many times smaller than in stationary thermal plants. Waiting for developers.

Алив

Post by Алив » Thu Oct 01, 2009 23:15

Interestingly, and in Alfarim one program? That is a form of pulse currents and other characteristics of the signal with each time the same or different? If the same, then it is easy to reproduce these currents with the help of simple electrical means. Justified in this case buying the device? At the same time, in the settings there are no additional parameters, which begs the conclusion that the program is still the one.

Сергей л.

Post by Сергей л. » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:14

Here: http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?p=31164
People use the DAVID PAL 36 CES.This is a mind machine with built-in transcranial stimulator.There A. Patrushev also expressed opposition,for that's what the objection comes from the user of this machine:
Марк Лучин wrote:How to be then with wearing clothes on the body leaving the charge at 9 volts and hundreds and thousands of volts? So the current effort from the man for now.
I think that the electric stimulation produced synchronously with spetsvysotmontazh goes in a piggy Bank effect. As is well known the braking effect of the neural signal and stronger absorption at synchrony and dominance. Simply put if you have a strong signal (like say the first sexual experience or a stressful event) other signals (such as the color of the curtains and the smell of the forest) are in the record without defining a background graphic of a conscious mental image, but illuminating it and adding.
I don't know say what is clear or not ... Embarassed
Марк Лучин wrote:Andrew Kabanov wrote(a):
Mark Luchin
That is,if the current flowing through the head is bad,but if you still wear earphones and goggles,then everything will be OK it's like this... Rolling Eyes
Well,each his head master,as he wants her and goes.

And by the way the head is the only and the main powerhouse in our body.

With regards to the CES, the technology of the CES (among other things) is older than the technology experience mindmachine.
So I would not began to make such definite statements, especially because the currents in Nevidomska CES is really weak.
I'm beginning to take this as a statement of its competitors who do not have the CES in their cars Confused

If you really start to roll a barrel on mind machines that you have to start with headphones.
It's a nightmare - in the temporal lobe of the brain to set the electromagnets working with
frequencies where the ear can not hear, but also penetrating radiation to the brain.

By the way, and then suddenly dear participants concluded that light is not a vendor
electricity for mind-machines?
Signal cone+(or wand)+retinol+photochemical reaction = output of electric current
(yeah the bad) and its delivery through the nerves directly to poor head. Shocked

And sex? It's all a nightmare - one man to another inserts an electrode into the socket with the presence of the electrolyte
and begins effect on the baroreceptors producing an electric current rhythmically pumping them
the segments of the spine both parties.
And the orgasm so all Laughing ect the way some (apparently suicide) only doing this
using a cloth with a hole "electrode" of the second contact (closing contact) is made
a tight connection of the palms of the hands.

Andrei Patrushev wrote(a):
I'm not arguing about the effectiveness of the DAVID PAL 36 & CES, of course, safe (ultra-low currents there), but I'm for freedom! Very Happy

Read it four times and have not delved into the said. Please explain need help
<
Last edited by Сергей л. on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:19, edited 1 time in total.

Сергей л.

Post by Сергей л. » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:17

I have a question:even if the TPP and the threat it than it is possible for example to neutralize the harm of electrostrictive cells?And is it irreversible?Just the device in some cases very useful and I would despite the harm would enjoy them,if only he knew that the damage isn't irreparable.

Сергей л.

Post by Сергей л. » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:25

Алив wrote:Interestingly, and in Alfarim one program? That is a form of pulse currents and other characteristics of the signal with each time the same or different? If the same, then it is easy to reproduce these currents with the help of simple electrical means. Justified in this case buying the device? At the same time, in the settings there are no additional parameters, which begs the conclusion that the program is still the one.
The old site: http://www.alpharia.ru/doctors.html
Transcranial electrical stimulation (TES) — the impact on the structure of the brain stem pulse currents of small amplitude (up to 3mA) with a rectangular bipolar asymmetric pulse shape.

It seems to me that to reproduce such a current easily does not work,asked his uncle, he was a whiz at electrical engineering,he said that to assemble such a device very difficult since the parts they don't sell them

Серго

Post by Серго » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:06

Last night used Alfaria the fourth time. In the center of the brain felt is often present(like the friction of grains of sand).My opinion is that the pineal gland actively starts to work.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:42

SergoYeah,it seems that still there is a feeling of density of the air...as if it can feel, but here I am a week studying and it appeared only yesterday.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Oct 02, 2009 13:41

Sergei L.
Have Alfaria is opredelennye indications,my opinion,which I expressed in the topic of MM TES that use this technology just for fun is not worth it.

Альфа

Post by Альфа » Fri Oct 02, 2009 16:31

Sergei L.
I think a little incorrect to use the term "any stimulation" as any electric shocks or magnetic field. Effect depends on current strength, frequency, waveform, location of electrodes, etc., the body's Response to electrical stimulation depends on the initial state of the cells. The cell is in a state of "biophysical depression" will respond to electrical stimulation of restoration of its function. The cell is in a state of "biophysical crisis" will answer electrostimulation the Vvedensky parabiosis, that is, "biophysical stupor." Depression, which is struggling ALTARIA, is the result of depression, reduced bioelectric status of the neuron and the use of the device leads to recovery of function of the neuron.