ALTARIA.

Treatment and prevention of depression, nervousness, insomnia...
Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
ALTARIA.

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 19:02

In sale the device "Alivaria", intended for the treatment and prevention of depression, nervousness, insomnia, various addictions (alcohol, drug and other), pain syndromes.

Description of the device:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/alpharia/

Working principle:

http://www.mindmachine.ru/alpharia/tes.htm

Фунтик

Post by Фунтик » Sat Sep 19, 2009 21:59

I would like to listen to active users. I understand the device is a direct analog of the "CESta" from "Mind Alive" or other Western CES devices.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Sep 19, 2009 22:51

In General, I tried this device on Thursday evening. However,as I understand it, the SAUCE was not the same - I during the session, communicated with people,but still... noticed after 3 minutes (power was 7 or 8 units, the duration was 15 minutes,love to love,as they say
:lol: ) felt warm all over and dizzy, accompanied by a pleasant disconnected thoughts and relaxation. At some point, the body ran a light wave is difficult to say what, as if dragged murazhki the body pleasure..don't know how to describe, in General it was nice I must admit. Out of the office and really felt the lightness in the body and the head, as if well rested, good mood, love to chat with someone, which I did, going to the bookstore with the consultant and with my wife. The next morning, so it was in a great mood and elation for dinner like everything went, just had an inner peace. I liked it. The only thing the question arose, and here is the alpha state? With the inner pulse I do like quite a long time and studied this as - nothing found.
My opinion: ALTARIA is a great thing for preventive measures - removal of the spleen, pain etc (I was even a tooth), possibly in tandem with a mind-machine will yield significant results (need to check).But the mind-machine and ALTARIA - two big differences as speak in Odessa, and for different purposes in my opinion. In General, I like sleep very soundly. Going to try to imagine ahead and unsubscribe!
Hello! :ay

Фунтик

Post by Фунтик » Sat Sep 19, 2009 23:54

Dimas
Thanks for the feedback. I've ran on English-speaking sites and reviews and ,in General, they are similar to yours. Also thinking about this thing.
Still cool that more and more different tech devices help to live comfortably :D

PS In the English Wikipedia there is an interesting article about CES, the technology is quite ancient and razrabatyvaet in the USSR (in particular).

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Sep 20, 2009 0:09

funtik
Well, Yes, but that's still the question of whether such pieces use all the time, and think... Here or on the situation (for immediate needs) or to undergo treatment, but does every day and not for fun, after all a medical device. Wait here for writers and producers, there are questions. For example, if there were tests Alfaria (not as a method of TES, namely the device) for the treatment (or additional method) chemical dependency and what are the results? Is it possible to see any conclusions in the testing of this device (about ischemic stroke have already read)?

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:56

CES written about in almost every Chapter of the book "Megamind".

Request: mega brain CES
on http://www.mindmachine.ru/google.php

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Sep 20, 2009 17:36

Vladimir Nikonov
No, it's understandable. I would be interested to see opinions on testing in Russia using Alfaria, as in my opinion, judging by how much stronger he had the impact on me, this thing can help so many people, in particular chemically dependent. Then I could safely recommend a device familiar to drug treatment as a powerful tool in the treatment of addictions. But with a mind-machine everything seems clear, proven effective, therapists and patients - everyone is happy, and now I wonder about Alvariu to learn more. But I'm certainly impressed so far to go - quickly, efficiently...hmm... Now I'll try poyuzat a month every day,if possible, I wonder whether kickbacks (although the manufacturer assures that it will not)...?
Volodya, what about the avatars? Where's it all gone, and your why hanging? :lol: 8)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Sep 20, 2009 17:42

Vladimir Nikonov
It would be nice this book on the cube to hang :?
http://www.centrmag.ru/book2302309.html
Just on the topic :)

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 18:15

In the electronic version of this book were not found.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Sep 21, 2009 13:55

Here's another point, 7 years as concerned about the red spots on the face may know who Is...when you first itchy under the nose, on the wings of the nose and the cheeks and eyebrows, then this thing turns into a red spot with a performance of ichor and is accompanied by peeling in these areas. Went to the doctor, said MAYBE???!!! neirodermatit, in General smear Locomon every 2-3 days and only then disappears. Thursday so I tried the device, it's been 3 days, is the fourth - nothing itchy, no spots. Then in the manual I read that ALTARIA can help in the treatment of neurodermatitis and other skin manifestations. Hmm... a Question for developers: can the device work as fast and how stable the result?Is it possible to get rid of the problem forever after a course of treatment recommended in the instructions?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Sep 22, 2009 13:21

Tried today for the first time, this little device .The first feelings are was in the first few seconds as intoxication .
Moreover, the warming throughout the body and fermentation of energii in the upper body and head .In the beginning it was not very pleasant dizziness and swaying from side to side of the head. Then as it all subsided and there was a pleasant feeling and calm .I began to add in one position and again all the first signs of intensified. Anyway I got to 10 gradually.
A burst of energy and heat .Appeared the state of peace and satisfaction. Even talk to lost the desire. I just wanted to be quiet. It was like something comfortable and quiet.
Yes ,although in the beginning after the session there was some sort of euphoria and mood rebounded. And after that - peace and clarity of thought than I Neocleous especially since the head is always a mess -work thoughts ,home ,also come different thoughts images out of my head where if I don't know. And now all ordered.Anyway, this is my first impression . Unpleasant while one moment the nausea. But I think it's my fizicheskimi problems is russiello zastarevshie problems.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Sep 22, 2009 13:41

Today from device opposite the state of peace and concentration. Don't want to talk, I want to sit silently alone. Also awesome, this is sometimes severely lacking. It is necessary with the inner poyuzat.

Камуи

Post by Камуи » Tue Sep 22, 2009 16:38

Good day!
And the only thing in this EMO design ??? Fresh, of course, black with purple, light gray, no?
Be sure to purchase only with cash will be easier.

Альфа

Post by Альфа » Tue Sep 22, 2009 16:48

Dimas
Clinical trials using the apparatus Alfaria for the treatment of alcohol and drug dependency were conducted in national scientific center of narcology. The article will appear at the end of October. Alfaria also used in drug rehabilitation centers.
Last edited by Альфа on Tue Sep 22, 2009 16:58, edited 1 time in total.

Альфа

Post by Альфа » Tue Sep 22, 2009 16:52

Kamui
Purple was changed to a nice pink. Black case visually reduces the size of the apparatus.

Альфа

Post by Альфа » Tue Sep 22, 2009 16:57

LILY-P
More is not better. Optional up to 10-th level. Choose a comfortable level of impact, preventing any discomfort.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Sep 22, 2009 17:25

alpha
And for the rest of my questions, if not more difficult?! :oops:
Kamui
No, it looks pretty decent. Emo-design... :lol: :ay :ay :ay bi

Альфа

Post by Альфа » Tue Sep 22, 2009 17:57

Dimas
Treatment of dermatoses a very difficult problem, and getting rid of the problem permanently probably will not give any doctor. Camera Alfaria will effectively help to eliminate itchy skin, to stimulate healing of the excoriations and prevent complications, and improve the psycho-emotional condition, reduce anxiety level, to provide the adaptation effect, reduce fatigue, anxiety, insomnia, reduce tension, improve emotional background and the quality of life of patients.
Last edited by Альфа on Tue Sep 22, 2009 20:42, edited 1 time in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Sep 22, 2009 18:08

alpha
Ah, thank you! Another question. Alfaria what is fundamentally different from other devices of the TPP? How and why did the idea to change the position of the electrodes with the head on Nauchnye? This has the advantage or what? (well, it is clear that facilitates the fixation of electrodes for a wide range of consumers, and the effects on the brain?)

Альфа

Post by Альфа » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:12

Alfaria differs from other apparatuses of thermal power plants simplicity and ease of use. In the 1960s and early 1970-ies, the electrodes were placed directly on the eyes, because it was believed that the microcurrents used in thermal power plants, could otherwise penetrate through the skull.
Recent studies have shown that through earlobes microcurrents also reaches the thalamic area.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Sep 23, 2009 22:08

Today was not the instrument, but the whole day good mood. Right now feel tired. Tomorrow I repeat the session. Do 20 minutes on power 8.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 25, 2009 13:23

alpha
Continue to test. After a session of 20 min. a couple of hours really want someone to talk to :) Interestingly, when I go to bed, any comfortable posture, sleep, deep, morning otdohnuli and good mood.
Question: some people for sleep take sleeping pills and tranquilizers. As it is combined with classes ALTARIA? Is it possible with the help of the device gradually and painlessly for the person (the dream will not be lost), reduce dosage, and then completely to refuse medication?
Another question: Here's an example I trained the required 20 days, for example, a good mood, all is well. Then put the device. Subsequently, the condition worsens (and will return), or the spleen can be cured at all? That is, the device must use situatino or course (2,3) is enough to cure?

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Fri Sep 25, 2009 14:04

Join issue.
Interestingly, if you combine listening to the CD "Endorphins" through MM.

Алив

Post by Алив » Fri Sep 25, 2009 23:46

And anyway, what's the difference between this news from the inner pulse? If you already have a machine, I will alfaria something completely new? Or the same States can be achieved with a mind-machine. Interested in the treatment of fears and phobias when posltlve cerebral palsy.

Миф

Post by Миф » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:06

A couple of days ago came sions of the unit) the Design is really fun, even have a slogan written - kill a emo:D
Couple of questions:
1) Apparatus can be used as many? Is it possible to overdose?
2) How the machine helps with phobias. Here's an example of people afraid of spiders, he bayatsya stop? Why?