ALTARIA.

Treatment and prevention of depression, nervousness, insomnia...
Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: ALTARIA. On sale.

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 11, 2015 23:34

Temic
Well, during the break, you can "use". :)

Нелли

Post by Нелли » Tue Aug 25, 2015 13:28

Hello.
In may, my friends took clips Alfaria, because the old has failed. Both pair purchased were defective - one was a short plug. Cut off the excess - it seems he has entered into the device. Used-used - understand - no sensitivity in my ears - not one pair nor the other. Took handyman - he checked where the gap - one pair in the plug and turned, the other - in both clips I did - soldered and so on. Paid. Well here is a little used and came off the wire, in the place where it was repaired.
The question is - as you have in the office you can check clips on the subject of their work. And then I had to pay twice, but now they are still unreliable after repair. After all, to return and exchange, especially living in another city - this is not the case.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Aug 25, 2015 17:27

Нелли wrote:it's like, as you have in the office you can check clips on the subject of their work
You can check clips,on who will buy them for you, or you yourself , because it is an individual thing and before you use them , you need to moisten with water , shake .....so the track remains in use. Check the clips before sending, is not very wise since puff cotton are raw (suffocate in a plastic bag , or go moldy) .Exploding wires only case that clips to remove the clenched "clothespins" and to delay of the lobes of the ears the cord is a common cause of breakage.
Нелли wrote: one was a short plug. Cut off the excess - it seems he has entered into the device.
It is not clear what cut? There is not provided to cut anything. You messed up the clips , and how they should work then?

Нелли

Post by Нелли » Tue Aug 25, 2015 17:40

it is Not clear what cut? There is not provided to cut anything. You messed up the clips , and how they should work then?
Cut the insulation on the plug that rested in the body. Nothing will be spoiled.
exploding Wires only case that clips to remove the clenched "clothespins" and to delay of the lobes of the ears the cord is a common cause of breakage.
I know not the first use, and always release the pins. The wire is fixed very poorly.

Слава-Лао

Post by Слава-Лао » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:34

Trust the flow

Сева С.

Post by Сева С. » Wed Jul 13, 2016 20:30

ALTARIA. For sale.?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jul 13, 2016 21:51

Сева С. wrote:Alfaria. For sale.?
Has long been discont.

http://www.mindmachine.ru/tes-doctor/index.htm Dr. TES such a device

Фонтан

Re: ALTARIA.

Post by Фонтан » Wed Mar 29, 2017 14:48

Hello - where can I buy clip electrodes? no place on the Internet to find

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Re: ALTARIA.

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Mar 29, 2017 14:55

Фонтан wrote:Hello - where can I buy clip electrodes?
Fountain We've been out of stock, was stock for a year, approximately. But after the termination of the sale Alfaria , the people in the reserve were recruited . Can anyone share from the forum?