Superstitions when buying

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Thu Nov 20, 2008 19:29

What do you say about the statements of the articles. 40 million fans!!! I want to grow spiritually, but I want to stay right chelovekoi alive, to see and feel what is happening in the world around me. To escape from problems - HURRAH!!! But deciding to leave them, not ignore!!!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Nov 20, 2008 19:31

Julia
Then You have come to the right place!!!

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Thu Nov 20, 2008 19:40

Thank You Dmitry! Best to You and all forum PM! :ay

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 20, 2008 20:46

Юлия wrote:Left the question of habituation to the apparatus. I mean serious addiction when no MM man no longer feels safe or happy.
Juliapeople very quickly get used to anything, especially good. :? In this sense, the addictive, of course, especially the first time run faster home, so to speak, "to dip" and "turn away". Let's "call a spade a spade" and discuss "addiction".
In the world there are many "natural" methods (meditation, prayer, breathing exercises, dancing, walking on coals, the torment of the flesh, etc., etc.), in General leading to similar changes in wave activity in the brain that prozac and that mindmachine, and these practices are considered spiritual. I was young a lot of these seminars were visited and each time was convinced (maybe unlucky :? ) that most of the people involved in these spiritual practices, can easily commit the most serious acts: exactly the same quarrel with each other, easily married, divorced, change jobs and even Emigrate to India. :) And, by the way, I was always unpleasant, often very bad attitude to other people, despising them because "systems do not go". But each of these movements can be found a couple of people, which really can be considered advanced. What distinguishes them from the rest? It seemed to me then, and now I'm just convinced that this is "feedback" - they are very sensitive to any changes in the environment and in the World, while remaining fairly lighthearted (in our sense) and fun and any problems they do not seem honest. They just unconditionally trust the deep wisdom. I also most of my life engaged in "the fight" against drugs in the Ministry of interior. For me it took quite a lot of drug addicts who regularly are very different drugs. Among them I have not met any one "advanced" (because there's always "rollback"). If you don't count two very different people passed through prisons and tragic personal turmoil and as a result, completely changed his life, chose the monastic life and the Orthodox Faith (but by the time they have 20 years not used).
Mindmachine do correct WORK of SOME MECHANISMS of the BRAIN, INCREASE the TRANSMISSION of NERVE IMPULSES, INCREASE the CONCENTRATION of the SO-CALLED hormones of HAPPINESS. :? The effect of their application is observed for the majority of people immediately, not in two weeks. :shock: The effect of this is reflected in the elevated mood, fast and restful sleep, the aggravation of all the senses (the colors around become brighter). This effect is generally fixed for three weeks of regular training. The quality of human life significantly increased, but what to do with all this, everyone decides for himself. Someone starts to do Business, successfully moving in the selected direction, as feedback mechanisms and intuition he has become "above average", and someone and looking for kicks, complaining that more from mindmachine he does not feel those "prodvizhek" that was in the beginning.
Thus, the difference in the effects of chemicals and light & sound brain training is very important. When exposed to chemicals, the body automatically and very quickly starts to reduce the number of receptors that interact with endorphins and the production of endorphins themselves (prozac is no exception - the epidemic of depression related to regular use of prozac, it is a real problem in the US), and the result is a sound and light training, on the contrary, the number of receptors increases the level of endorphins, too (of course not unlimited). Why is this happening? Because the brain when exposed to light and sound is in a situation of intensive training, and positive emotions play when teaching a key role (recall, for example, your success in school and relationships with teachers favorite and easiest subjects and unloved and difficult). The result is a sound and light effects going is brain training, which further strives to maintain the achieved level of the rest of your life (without mashinki), provided that You will upload more and more. If You can't do something relatively quickly, everything will return "to normal" and You'll be whining that mashinka You doesn't help at all tired, and shove it somewhere on a shelf in the bathroom. :?<

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Fri Nov 21, 2008 18:18

Mr. Patrushev, thanks for the reply. He calmed me down. After a week I or my husband will be in Moscow and buy MM, and drives. I will continue to use uchitsya and on your experience to judge the action of the machine.
I especially needed a program to remove fatigue and allow for faster receive the information. Want to learn more, to read, to try. But after work, when it's MY TIME and I I start a book, I get a maximum of 10 minutes of reading and I fall asleep. That accumulates literature on the shelves :) . And the languages I want to learn.
In short. Where to direct the energy plans. Now left to recharge. And that chronic fatigue was stalking me.

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Fri Nov 21, 2008 21:50

:) You are a funny young man ZHSL. Program what ever, conducive to learning tried to imagine? You would with a dictionary zapasik his work. You may understand easier. I'm with You we talked for a little, and You are already predictable.

And then he was afraid MM is right. So I read articles and forums. Have questions - ask. Questions while there, and more and more. But at this stage I want to start work with the machine that was your experience. Further questions without practice is pointless.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 01, 2008 14:47

I have "superstition" in the following way:
1) If the mind-machine is really a highly effective tool for working with the brain is REALLY capable of (with proper and regular use, of course) to save people from such serious problems as insomnia, low concentration, irritability, etc., besides, according to the authors of the articles in this resource, in one form or another they exist for a very long time - why not use them all and everywhere? Why is so little information about them - or rather, actually - one for this site and all? Why is this thing not sold neither in stores nor drugstores - anywhere but in the only online store (if not the only, I think no more than 3-4, and perhaps also through the network marketing system)? Why, in the end, they are not recommended psychotherapists, they are silent "big advertising"- after all, if this thing really was so helpful to promote it would be beneficial to everyone - both producers and sellers, and ultimately it would be a huge benefit to millions of buyers?
A simple analysis of how this thing is spreading leads to only one Association - HERBALIFE. You will excuse me.
Believe me, I will be very glad if you convince me otherwise - because I was on this forum not by chance - mind-the car was for me one of the most useful things if I was sure that it works.
And another question is about the price. In my opinion, the device, which is actually a personal player with the simplest light should cost significantly less than 7-12 thousand RUB Because this price is 3-5 high-quality music players, or small hi - Fi for comparison. What caused such a high price?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Dec 01, 2008 14:59

Anonymous wrote: And another question is about the price. In my opinion, the device, which is actually a personal player with the simplest light should cost significantly less than 7-12 thousand RUB Because this price is 3-5 high-quality music players, or small hi - Fi for comparison. What caused such a high price?
Why no one wants to consider in price the cost of writing and testing the impact of the sessions,and such activities cost a lot of money,especially in the United States.
In addition to the iron you purchase an intellectual product in the form of sessions,which pay most of the cost.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 01, 2008 18:15

Why no one wants to consider in price the cost of writing and testing the impact of the sessions,and such activities cost a lot of money,especially in the United States.
In addition to the iron you purchase an intellectual product in the form of sessions,which pay most of the cost.
I do not argue - probably, a significant part of the cost of the producer is spent on content. In my estimation, the cost of "iron" there should be no more than 2-2.5 thousand RUB. (To come to this conclusion, it is enough to compare the device with the same CD player. Usually, such a player is now worth 1.5 thousand rubles Add to this the cost of points - is not more than 500 RUB. - and then, perhaps, a bit much for a piece of plastic with the usual LEDs.). And it's not the cost, it is the MARKET VALUE of iron. Therefore, the remainder of the market value of the mind-machine - cost sessions. That is 7.000-2.500= 4.500. This price can be justified only by the fact that the target audience of the product is very limited, and to extend the publicity does not make sense, since advertising is a potentially revolutionary product, or General advice of the therapists, would cause great public interest. Which may be followed by disappointment from experts and users, followed by exposure of the device in the media. That is, it is better to lay a large margin in the product and slowly to sell a narrow range, than to ruin everything Nakorn.
I may be wrong, and even hope so. And not even important the money issue, if there are any hard facts to substantiate the effectiveness of the methodology.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Dec 01, 2008 18:51

Anonymous wrote:I Have "superstition" in the following way:
1) If the mind-machine is really a highly effective tool for working with the brain is REALLY capable of (with proper and regular use, of course) to save people from such serious problems as insomnia, low concentration, irritability, etc., besides, according to the authors of the articles in this resource, in one form or another they exist for a very long time - why not use them all and everywhere? Why is so little information about them - or rather, actually - one for this site and all? Why is this thing not sold neither in stores nor drugstores - anywhere but in the only online store (if not the only, I think no more than 3-4, and perhaps also through the network marketing system)? Why, in the end, they are not recommended psychotherapists, they are silent "big advertising"- after all, if this thing really was so helpful to promote it would be beneficial to everyone - both producers and sellers, and ultimately it would be a huge benefit to millions of buyers?
A simple analysis of how this thing is spreading leads to only one Association - HERBALIFE. You will excuse me.
Meditation has existed for many thousands of years, is just as effective as MM(in fact there is no difference, except for the features of audiostrobe), nor worth anything, it is completely free you can solve all the above mentioned problems.

Why no one is meditation? Be sure to answer - you are so logical and correct(I guess consider myself a very intelligent person), you should have :lol:
You should purchase MM, the mind will become more flexible ;)

PS: the price is too high - due to the US production and small distribution.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Dec 01, 2008 21:13

Anonymous wrote:
with the subsequent exposure of the device in the media.
:) :)
I don't even know what to say.
You ever thought about the role and purpose of media in human life?
Just write it ,it seems that there is.But worth it.
Remember water Borjomi and Georgian wine,probably drank more than once.Then the media exposed them.
Well,it is ,for example fools. :?
Anonymous wrote:
I may be wrong, and even hope so. And not even important the money issue, if there are any hard facts to substantiate the effectiveness of the methodology.
Read the forum.It the user reviews for the period of 2 years.As I understand it, to the rest of the website materials you have no confidence.

In General,I suggest to every buyer,who is plagued by doubts,not make a fool do it here - do not buy,save your money and sleep well!

Евгений495

Post by Евгений495 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:18

гость X wrote: Stated in the description that the mind-machine is not addictive.
Not from my part impudence to ask, by any manipulation of the truth has been established?
In other words, the device is similar to receiving a number of hormones from the outside. As with hormone therapy.
1)first of all the device operation is cardinally SIMILAR to NOT taking hormones ( and others) from the outside, due to the fact that these hormones produces by the body ITSELF , not in the known!
2)secondly, addiction can not be , in connection with the first paragraph

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 10, 2008 22:02

Anonymous wrote:I Have "superstition" in the following way:
1) If the mind-machine is really a highly effective tool for working with the brain is REALLY capable of (with proper and regular use, of course) to save people from such serious problems as insomnia, low concentration, irritability, etc., besides, according to the authors of the articles in this resource, in one form or another they exist for a very long time - why not use them all and everywhere? Why doesn't everyone do yoga, meditation without chanting affirmations and affirmatsii why everything and everywhere don't read good, smart books, finally? Why is so little information about them - or rather, actually - one for this site and all? Why, before you write here, You are just too lazy just to read from the beginning at least one only this thread and not scored in the recommended search words and combinations? Why is this thing not sold neither in stores nor drugstores - anywhere but in the only online store (if not the only, I think no more than 3-4, and perhaps also through the network marketing system)? Why, before you buy any complex foreign device, You ask - "is there a manual in Russian?" Mindmachine is a very specific product. Many are afraid of "unpredictable effects on the brain," but, oddly, not afraid to smoke, drink alcohol, and foreign drugs of dubious products, to watch TV. This website now the world's onlywhere, based on more than 14 years of experience, is the direct user support mindmachine, contains almost all the materials, conducted outreach, discusses associated topics on self-development. Of course, there are costs, when there is another "development" with the predictions of the "imminent death" to all users mindmachine and their children. As a first reaction you always want to say (nothing personal): "well, you bloody bastard, didn't even read anything on the subject previously, before all the shit being smeared?! Because you tried people!" :oops: But restrain yourself, and answer, sometimes for the hundredth time one and the same. So ask yourself - "Why won't others come?" - why don't sell (because no one will buy). Why, in the end, they are not recommended psychotherapists, And who told You that? about them silent "big advertising" - after all, if this thing really was so helpful to promote it would be beneficial to everyone - both producers and sellers, and ultimately it would be a huge benefit to millions of buyers? On a big advertising requires a lot of money, while not everything served in a large is consistent with the stated. Then, again, the specifics are very big problems for users especially in the beginning, there is a lot. So, if you start to massively sell mindmachine the General population, the returns will be very much. Again, there are contraindications that often a person does not manifest photoepilepsy, for example. Again, a lot of "complications" for sellers. That's the case whether the beer!
A simple analysis (the wretched means :wink: ) how this thing is spreading leads to only one Association - HERBALIFE. You will excuse me. that's OK - You're not the first and not the last, probably... az Believe me, (with :? ) I will be very glad if you convince me otherwise - because I was on this forum not by chance - mind-the car was for me one of the most useful things if I was surethat it works. what do You do? Drive here empty market???
And another question is about the price. In my opinion, the device, which is actually a personal player with the simplest light should cost significantly less than 7-12 thousand RUB Because this price is 3-5 high-quality music players, or small hi - Fi for comparison. What caused such a high price? In the Odessa Privoz ask the grandmother: "Why do you have seeds for 20, and the grandmother to 15?" Grandma:"Because 20 more" In the market there are always two fools - one sells too cheap, the second too expensive buys (of machine the Americans buy, and the shopping, the wrapping, excluding delivery and customs clearance, not very large). So find cheaper (this is possible), but You still come here with their questions...
You do this topic is vital, or You've already answered yourself all the questions - "Herbalife"???<

Гсть

Post by Гсть » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:14

Computers (devices with unlimited functional) training the brain as good (do some assembler programming, look did you machine))) ). But you can buy them all and vezede, and only documentation and not the shaft. And no resonance in the press was , the media didn't blow the world to smithereens, and not forgetting the other billions of dollars of profits.

All so neatly: to lose weight we should put on a belt a miracle device, for to become wise in the head. And no usly)) Russian people wildly naive, and Emel and all Russia has always been full.

Andrei Patrushev, Your arguments don't differ from the typical arguments of the "networkers", "Herbalife", Jehovah's witnesses.

It's all a joke, until you buy - not wiser.

Learn the biochemistry, helps to balance the level of hormones in the head.
Sincerely, Guest.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Dec 23, 2008 14:20

Гсть wrote:Computers (devices with unlimited functional) training the brain as good (do some assembler programming, look did you machine))) ). But you can buy them all and vezede, and only documentation and not the shaft. And no resonance in the press was , the media didn't blow the world to smithereens, and not forgetting the other billions of dollars of profits.

All so neatly: to lose weight we should put on a belt a miracle device, for to become wise in the head. And no usly)) Russian people wildly naive, and Emel and all Russia has always been full.

Andrei Patrushev, Your arguments don't differ from the typical arguments of the "networkers", "Herbalife", Jehovah's witnesses.

Sincerely, Guest.
Never heard from networkers and "fishers of men" from sects such clear answers and convincing arguments than have been given above by Andrew.If you do not understand,read again.I agree,when I first saw this little thing at work in reab. center,I thought the chief put out of mind.But then I realized that a lot of things are in the world...Doubt Your I understand.For possible resolution, there are forum.If, after ALL attempts to understand anything or make (if you want sometimes even believe) YOU did not work,it is DEFINITELY not for YOU.Don't waste your money,buy yourself something else,go to rest,I think for YOU it will be more useful.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 23, 2008 14:33

Гсть wrote:Computers (devices with unlimited functional) training the brain as good (do some assembler programming, look did you machine))) ). But you can buy them all and vezede, and only documentation and not the shaft. And no resonance in the press was , the media didn't blow the world to smithereens, and not forgetting the other billions of dollars of profits.

Sincerely, Guest.
Okay - I'm going to study biochemistry (although I'm aware of :) ) - learning is never harmful, and here You are, as I understand it, will continue to teach all, not wanting to learn... :?

Гость

Post by Гость » Tue Dec 23, 2008 16:15

Read the forum terms vysotnye from a finger or a far-fetched encouraging and uplifting.

Psychologically this is possible and has a smsl, but to become smarter will not help. Brain PTS. well treniruet mathematics and chess. And he posebe IQ will not increase - only the hard training.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Dec 23, 2008 16:33

Гость wrote:the Brain is very good. well treniruet mathematics and chess.
well, Cho's the point? in my family men quantum physics (father and brother) (psycho all schizoid... it's not wacko-a psycho such scientists are in science blah....) absolutely not adapted to life in society (i.e. in the head with a solid formula and we play chess awesome) and bucket could not stand.... and to go to the store and explain to the clerk exactly what we need Mlyn and normal clothes we buy are not able to go in with anything and what God sent us PATAMU QUANTUM PHYSICS AND CHESS solid in the head and the brain is trained to such an extent that no matter how soon the MOUNTAIN of GREAT intelligence STARTED as...
MM helps to remove all the unnecessary out of your head and to stop the internal dialogue...helps to relax and relieve strained in the brain
if a little energy to add.... if clogged-clean... and lead to balance left and right hemispheres... math and chess men escho more develops the LEFT HEMISPHERE is RESPONSIBLE FOR LOGIC.... while the right-intuitive - does NOT develop ... AND IN ANY case the MAIN thing - HARMONY

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 23, 2008 17:38

and the bucket could not stand.... and to go to the store and explain to the clerk exactly what we need Mlyn and normal clothes we buy are not able to go in with anything and what God sent us
The problems of education and no more.
MM helps to remove all the unnecessary out of my head
You wrote helped or not

And from the Ministry of health paper is, the product is certified ?

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 23, 2008 18:09

Another nerd-chess.The forum alone is poorly read?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Dec 23, 2008 18:32

and helped... at the time when have to really concentrate on something specific and only climbs in the head stuff (theta meditation helped)

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Dec 23, 2008 18:33

Гость wrote:psychologically possible and has a smsl, but to become smarter will not help. Brain PTS. well treniruet mathematics and chess. And he posebe IQ will not increase - only the hard training.
IQ<>ICE... atravis :roll:

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 23, 2008 18:49

Poison the cockroaches in the head? Duc Dichlorvos has not been canceled, and dreams what color...

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 23, 2008 19:39

and helped... at the time when have to really concentrate on something specific and only climbs in the head stuff
Concentrate more often and you will be happy. Next!

Чукча

Post by Чукча » Tue Dec 23, 2008 21:05

Гость wrote:I Read the forum terms vysotnye from a finger or a far-fetched encouraging and uplifting.

Values not in words but in the brain. :)
Гость wrote:psychologically possible and has a smsl, but to become smarter will not help. Brain PTS. well treniruet mathematics and chess. And he posebe IQ will not increase - only the hard training.
Why do you still something smarter to become (let alone on something?)? Become wiser - synchronization of the hemispheres taxis! :D