Superstitions when buying

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Nov 17, 2008 16:41

Гость wrote:what are the answers of the participants noticed a rapid brain work. Not seen actually work, to tell the truth
ndaaaaa.... goat in the garden....
first test then polemiziruet.... and then talk finally do not know about....
ANYONE TRIED MM
THOSE WITH THE BRAIN'S OKAY
MIND YOU TURN ON THE CAR
TRY HER SOON....
millions for him is not an argument...
the brick on the head much more likely than to hurt yourself from MM...
security in MM adjustable 2 wheels on the right.... :D :D :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 17, 2008 16:53

Андрей Кабанков wrote:guest X
I have a machine more than two years,then you do not have and in pants poop.
I have for about 14 years. The truth is, addiction is! :shock: All the time and like to help others start a better life in our country. But it is, presumably, still boyish... :oops: :?

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 18, 2008 0:53

гость X wrote:I, for one, am afraid to invade brain function. Where is the guarantee that in two years these activities you will begin to walk for themselves?
There is no guarantee. If your brain is permanent (for whatever reason) is destroyed - so that after 2 years from the point you are destined to walk by itself - it is unlikely that MM will change something. The less experience (50+ years) the use of technology similar to primenenem in MM does not show that one could be.
Yes, of course, business is business, but manufacturers of MM and disc would already condemned, condemned and put in the law, even if any shade of OTR. effects would be the place to be.
And not too MM intrudes in brain function (read, please).

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Wed Nov 19, 2008 18:43

Good day!
I'm new on this website. About MM recently. Now reading forums and articles, planning the purchase. Of course I want at least something to investigate before purchasing. In the first aceded it in order not to harm yourself, but only good. Excuse me, but given the fact that the CIS certificates of quality, conformity, etc documents until recently (I hope), and possibly to this day (most likely) are/were the items of sale, then naturally there is the normal human desire to understand what you're buying. Especially when it comes to health. Everything I read, I liked. It is understood of course not all, but over time will understand. Read-try. But once on this thread was very unpleasantly surprised. Guest X asked questions and among the questions were those which have occurred to me. And apparently people wanted to get answers to questions. What he heard, or rather read in the answer, in my opinion is an insult. The bounds of decency himself held the creators of the site (but it's okay, since You are the owners of this site), but still with difficulty restrained from jokes and banter. But some of the guests....
In connection with this unpleasant residue, I want to ask a question, Mr. Patrushev and the authors of the site - whether a side effect from the use of MM aggressiveness and nervousness?

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 19, 2008 18:49

aggression and nervousness appear from the troubled situation in the country... mass dismissals and different financial news...
MM and CD's help on the contrary to cope with aggression and nervousness...

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 19, 2008 18:56

just when you consume MM, you have increased energy potential and a lot of energy.... it is very important to send energy to that thread really worthwhile for example ....
http://doctor-liza.livejournal.com/ here here.... saw the film yesterday on REN-TV??? about Dr. Liza Glinka... people doing really important and necessary... ie. when you receive a large amount of energy is not necessary to use it to harm... you have the right to dispose of her of course at their discretion....
just who here was the first to insult people by implying a lack of brains and bad knowing what he's talking about finally....
going forward... the previous message is mine, too

Щёкн Итрч

Post by Щёкн Итрч » Wed Nov 19, 2008 19:12

Anonymous wrote:just when you consume MM, you have increased energy potential and a lot of energy.... it is very important to send energy to that thread really worthwhile for example ....
http://doctor-liza.livejournal.com/ here here.... saw the film yesterday on REN-TV??? about Dr. Liza Glinka... people doing really important and necessary... ie. when you receive a large amount of energy is not necessary to use it to harm... you have the right to dispose of her of course at their discretion....
just who here was the first to insult people by implying a lack of brains and bad knowing what he's talking about finally....
going forward... the previous message is mine, too
Going forward
:o :o :o

Щёкн Итрч

Post by Щёкн Итрч » Wed Nov 19, 2008 19:42

Юлия wrote:Good day!
I'm new on this website. About MM recently. Now reading forums and articles, planning the purchase. Of course I want at least something to investigate before purchasing. In the first aceded it in order not to harm yourself, but only good. Excuse me, but given the fact that the CIS certificates of quality, conformity, etc documents until recently (I hope), and possibly to this day (most likely) are/were the items of sale, then naturally there is the normal human desire to understand what you're buying. Especially when it comes to health. Everything I read, I liked. It is understood of course not all, but over time will understand. Read-try. But once on this thread was very unpleasantly surprised. Guest X asked questions and among the questions were those which have occurred to me. And apparently people wanted to get answers to questions. What he heard, or rather read in the answer, in my opinion is an insult. The bounds of decency himself held the creators of the site (but it's okay, since You are the owners of this site), but still with difficulty restrained from jokes and banter. But some of the guests....
In connection with this unpleasant residue, I want to ask a question, Mr. Patrushev and the authors of the site - whether a side effect from the use of MM aggressiveness and nervousness?
Hello, Julia!
I am also very amused reading this thread. :lol:
You seem like the guest is of the opinion that "Every good question contains 70% of answer" (people call it simply - "provocative questions"). In other words, "every question contains a hidden assertion".
You probably think that Patrushev you should tell us what the use mindmachine person turns into a doll with a glued forever an idiotic smile on my face? Actually, the person and remains to be human with all its flaws and virtues, and even sometimes agressively and nervous sometimes. The only difference is that these natural reactions to Frank and the hidden militant rudeness and ignorance of people using machinami, naturally arise and just as quickly and naturally go away, and the people behind them do not cling and do not procrastinate at night: "And he was here to say this and this..." :wink: :o<

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Wed Nov 19, 2008 21:03

Щёкн Итрч wrote:I am also very amused reading this thread.
I also means that in Your opinion it was funny. Answer - not at all. I'm certainly not killing myself with grief, but it is not pleasant the controversy in such tones. Such Recalling that rudeness is, alas, one often Strachowice qualities of our citizens on the street, in transport and as it appeared online.
Щёкн Итрч wrote:You seem like the guest is of the opinion that "Every good question contains 70% of answer" (people call it simply - "provocative questions"). In other words, "every question contains a hidden assertion".
In my opinion, I asked Mr. Patrushev is not provocative and specific question. Which contains no "kind of" implicit approval, a link to the state, which I would like to get information. And how do I had to ask the question? Example: "Tell me (or, I don't know, write something. Or better, sing) I Mr. Patrushev don't know what, don't know what you don't know me. Shorter than you guess, and then suddenly in my question will be 70% of the answer and the question will provocative"
Don't know if You remember school mathematics problems. But after solving the problem, the student writes the answer to the problem, which is 90 % formed of an issue to the task, and the remaining 10 % is the result of the decision itself.

What about this statement
Щёкн Итрч wrote:You probably think that Patrushev you should tell us what the use mindmachine person turns into a doll with a glued forever an idiotic smile on my face?
I want to get to my question "is there any side effect aggressiveness and nervousness" answer "Yes" or "No". And I'm not kidding and not kidding. My question is quite serious.

P. S. Mr. Patrushev You may have our heated debates hiccup. You will forgive me. But something quite unusual (at least for beginners), and do not want to jump into the pool with his head not understanding. Therefore, the people and asks questions. And often gets them sarcastic prodding from fans MM. So begins a chain reaction. Beginners and guests are most likely just get a friendly response to your question. Somehow there is a feeling that has something to hide.<

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Wed Nov 19, 2008 21:14

:) By the way, Secn ITRCif you carefully parse what You wrote in the last sentence, we can understand the following "That aggression and nervousness, people using MM occur naturally on the rudeness and ignorance of other people, and also fast and naturally goes. People for this reason I absolutely do not worry and do not get upset." Strange, in my opinion. And what if this occurred in a natural way aggression You have hurt or offended another person? :shock:

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 19, 2008 21:17

Julia
Julia, if you're lucky and you pausethe MM, or at least drives Andrew P., then sure after a few months you will laugh at what you write now in search of justice.

The regulars of the forum have already ate the dog, talking to the innocent troublemakers. You must understand them. "The scent of a hidden malevolence" as it feels a mile away. :wiz :roll:
Юлия wrote:beginners and guests most likely you just have to get a friendly response to your question.
as it turns out just to pick up novicki in your work. Just to show in good light... something smacks of marketing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Julia, everything will be :ay don't worry.

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Wed Nov 19, 2008 21:22

And to be honest, I am very much waiting for buying MM and disks to it :D . And DreamStalker is also very want :o . And necessarily all I will learn to use it. Things, in my opinion unique and I really believe that they are in addition good bring nothing.
But even if MM will cause my enthusiasm, still refrain from rudeness in the direction of people doubting and not tried the action of the apparatus. (Wanted to write "What You want". But he changed his mind. Decide for yourself).

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Wed Nov 19, 2008 21:29

Гость wrote:as it turns out just to pick up novicki in your work. Just to show in good light... something smacks of marketing
I think if You have answered all Your questions on the merits, then You would uspokoil and would decide for themselves the desired MM or not. And so word for word, began almost sparring. And the answer is that concrecte appeared. I don't think "that newbie a kind word is nice." I just think that when you do not answer questions directly, and even more insulting, it is suggestive. That's all. I'm here about nervousness asked, not because it is some of the participants it blows. And quite another matter. Just the tone of the branches reminded me of that. And in the end... Appeared in the list of provocateurs? A little bit more and the terrorists would have picked it up :cry:

Щёкн Итрч

Post by Щёкн Итрч » Wed Nov 19, 2008 21:43

Юлия wrote::) By the way, Secn ITRCif you carefully parse what You wrote in the last sentence, we can understand the following "That aggression and nervousness, people using MM occur naturally on the rudeness and ignorance of other people, and also fast and naturally goes. People for this reason I absolutely do not worry and do not get upset." Strange, in my opinion. And what if this occurred in a natural way aggression You have hurt or offended another person? :shock:
I am of the opinion Juliathat impunity is the most corrupting of the offender and do not consider it shameful to put in place a CAD and, frankly, absolutely do not worry and do not get upset (or even cleave :) ) that this ham is the result insulted or offended. So I am also not really worried about the moral and ethical character of the forum, which (perhaps too straightforward) responded to this guest for his blatant rudeness, besides, in my opinion, from the very beginning did not show even basic respect for the forum (do not bother to register before you can ask your own questions and answers).
Last edited by Щёкн Итрч on Wed Nov 19, 2008 21:51, edited 2 times in total.

Щёкн Итрч

Post by Щёкн Итрч » Wed Nov 19, 2008 21:48

Юлия wrote:
Гость wrote:as it turns out just to pick up novicki in your work. Just to show in good light... something smacks of marketing
I think if You have answered all Your questions on the merits, then You would uspokoil and would decide for themselves the desired MM or not. And so word for word, began almost sparring. And the answer is that concrecte appeared. I don't think "that newbie a kind word is nice." I just think that when you do not answer questions directly, and even more insulting, it is suggestive. That's all. I'm here about nervousness asked, not because it is some of the participants it blows. And quite another matter. Just the tone of the branches reminded me of that. And in the end... Appeared in the list of provocateurs? A little bit more and the terrorists would have picked it up :cry:
Well, Julialet's start from the beginning... :roll: Please read this discussion and ask again those questions that, in your opinion, the guest received no answers. :o

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Wed Nov 19, 2008 22:10

Julia, you have to understand one thing MM gives personal growth. People here already see things differently, what you write for them banal smearing snot.

The price of this nozzle they already know, and therefore treat them accordingly. The forum and the website have all the information, eliminating any doubts, and if they remain after reading - this is the usual snotty fear.

You require people to wipe your nose? Any rights that you have. Appropriate, quite adequate and fair treatment to you and your snot and you'll get.

I write not in order to hurt you, but just explain to you, and you like the essence of things :)

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Wed Nov 19, 2008 22:15

Maybe the Guest did not show respect for the forum, because it is not presented. I'm just not an expert in Internet ethics. Rarely write on the forums. Let's say if this happened in real life, it would be possible to call nepredstavlyaet person "rude". But ham is overkill. Who was he rude? Review the branch. First, he asked questions. A lot? It is possible for a long time and read a lot about MM, maybe just curious, it is not impossible both. But even after several certainly rude posts, not letting yourself to blow the whistle on the keyboard response in a similar fashion.
By the way, the forum a lot of Guests. Look people, probably, and then recorded.
To be honest, the topic itself is useless and I'm tired of order. The Internet is the place where you can apparently cowardly to send everyone to hell, and nothing for you it will not. And stupidity different to wear without responsibility. But in reality, it is necessary at conversation in the eye. And many is often scary. Well, in the neck in real life can really get. Too unpleasant. Well in the Net... What you want, then come back.
As for the doubters in MM, or even specific opponents, the Guest I think one of the most innocuous and logical thinking. Now, if religious people get here otherwise "from the evil" he will not hear. Anyway, doubters will be. And you all know it. And most likely, those who use MM, is surrounded by people who twist a finger at a temple, considering You are not from this world. So what now? Each in Hama, degenerates and criminals? It may be better to tell about your good experience and let the next person decide for himself?

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Nov 19, 2008 22:26

Юлия wrote:isn't a side effect from the use of MM aggressiveness and nervousness?
that is the main side effect of the current of life.
to hope that MM will bring them to nothing - it would be wrong.
to help catch feelings when you feel better - it will help.
and with aggression and nervousness need to work himself (his mental powers), and constantly, it's the natural characteristics of the current society, for this they will be stalking you constantly, in order to have their output was minimal just one - every day work with him... and MM is helping to at least physically relax which is quite good for the start of training your body in the theme of relaxation.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Wed Nov 19, 2008 23:46

Юлия wrote:As for the doubters in MM, or even specific opponents, the Guest I think one of the most innocuous and logical thinking. Now, if religious people get here otherwise "from the evil" he will not hear. Anyway, doubters will be. And you all know it. And most likely, those who use MM, is surrounded by people who twist a finger at a temple, considering You are not from this world. So what now? Each in Hama, degenerates and criminals? It may be better to tell about your good experience and let the next person decide for himself?
You have low experience. With people described by you - to waste time is useless. They like their snot and installation, they deliberately sit on the society/religion and other thought forms, it is their conscious choice. But these parasites are not profitable, so they went out of their spheres of influence and began to work with him.

Who wanted - already bought MM and not only does it...

Чукча

Post by Чукча » Thu Nov 20, 2008 15:27

Юлия wrote:Maybe the Guest did not show respect for the forum, because it is not presented. I'm just not an expert in Internet ethics. Rarely write on the forums. Let's say if this happened in real life, it would be possible to call nepredstavlyaet person "rude". But ham is overkill. Who was he rude? Review the branch. First, he asked questions. A lot? It is possible for a long time and read a lot about MM, maybe just curious, it is not impossible both. But even after several certainly rude posts, not letting yourself to blow the whistle on the keyboard response in a similar fashion.
By the way, the forum a lot of Guests. Look people, probably, and then recorded.
To be honest, the topic itself is useless and I'm tired of order. The Internet is the place where you can apparently cowardly to send everyone to hell, and nothing for you it will not. And stupidity different to wear without responsibility. But in reality, it is necessary at conversation in the eye. And many is often scary. Well, in the neck in real life can really get. Too unpleasant. Well in the Net... What you want, then come back.
As for the doubters in MM, or even specific opponents, the Guest I think one of the most innocuous and logical thinking. Now, if religious people get here otherwise "from the evil" he will not hear. Anyway, doubters will be. And you all know it. And most likely, those who use MM, is surrounded by people who twist a finger at a temple, considering You are not from this world. So what now? Each in Hama, degenerates and criminals? It may be better to tell about your good experience and let the next person decide for himself?
Julia, my sun! And you attentively read??? What he didn't say is Secn to heap written, and the fact that he all members of the forum idiots and immediately called them (it turns out, and you, by the way), it is not rudeness, but???

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Nov 20, 2008 15:41

and I think the guest's and Julia are one and the same person....
:D :D :D and the theme is superstition when buying...
here take the example of our office... simply an office in the center of Moscow next to the Kremlin at all... when I talk about MM - some people really twist a finger to his temple and still none of my friends friends and family (except dad he vision corrected myself a little better in summer, -10 to -8 and then went to the cottage and back to the previous vision) as voooot no one wants to even try... everyone is afraid to invade the brain ...work on yourself... to harm yourself and begin to walk under itself as you put the guest's....
SO IF YOU START YOU ARE A PIONEER IN THIS RESPECT... AND THEN YOU BECOME SO INTERESTED IN THIS DISCUSSION NOW WILL SEEM RIDICULOUS :D :D

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Thu Nov 20, 2008 16:09

Good day!
That's like all the answers to write. Don't even know where to begin :) . Let's first You Going forward. I don't even know how to figure out one thing I face with the guest or not? Maybe somehow through the admins, but why the ridiculous investigation? Can only words to say that we are different characters. Let me remind you that the topic of the forum called "customer Questions", and branch "Superstition" is almost at the beginning. So here will be the people who plan to buy or recently bought a MM, and of course ask questions. And if coming to the branch experienced users will find issues with malevolence, the doubt in minds of newbies will fall no doubt. After all, if the question "does MM addictive?" no clear answer (or transfer the link, where this issue was discussed), but only insults, then the nominal appears your answer is "So the guys either have nothing to say, or they're hiding something". What Your colleagues don't want to even try, it's natural. That twist at the temple doesn't make them better. Everyone has the right to do what he likes. Well, provided that it does not harm others. Maybe then they will notice You changing, and then will ask You about MM.
Not You think that a person who is developing mentally, becoming and condescending to people, and kind, that is. Here Guest X accused that he pervym obsval are consistent members of the forum halfwits. And it was after Your first message it happened. But in principle, he behaved quite decently. I'm just like he fell for the bait. I want to answer everyone who has written to me messages, so there was a feeling that I'm not responsible for their words and/or actions.
I will repeat again. Nothing against MM, or against people using MM I did not and have not. On a forum came only because interested in the action and features MM. But it's not kancelarija a trifle, or a bottle of spirits - to be for me, an impulsive purchase. Of course there are questions. Here and find out.<

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Thu Nov 20, 2008 16:17

Чукча wrote:Julia, my sun! And you attentively read??? What he didn't say is Secn to heap written, and the fact that he all members of the forum idiots and immediately called them (it turns out, and you, by the way), it is not rudeness, but???
If you are not lazy, go back to the time when he spoke in this way. This was the response Reala.

But then again, even if he all at once was sent to hell. There are people with personal growth, why stoop to the same level.

This year, I swore at the woman-a saleswoman at the vegetable market. I must admit, at first I was taken aback. Then predstavila yourself, meet her in her own language and so I felt ridiculous that I laughed. The reaction of the aunt You must be clear - she almost burst with anger.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Nov 20, 2008 16:27

Юлия wrote:But again, even if he all at once was sent to hell. There are people with personal growth, why stoop to the same level.
MM interesting you, or for a Guest to expose your back want? 8)

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Thu Nov 20, 2008 16:29

ЖСЛ wrote:you HAVE low experience.
Low? Or small? I really don't understand the expression in this context. Possible experience I have little but I am learning.
ЖСЛ wrote:Who wanted already bought MM and not only does it...
So, who only now wanted to buy MM - wipe your noses. And if not a secret, "not only does it" - are You talking about?

Well, this post really amused me.
ЖСЛ wrote:Julia, you have to understand one thing MM gives personal growth. People here already see things differently, what you write for them banal smearing snot.

The price of this snot they already know, and therefore treat them accordingly. The forum and the website have all the information, eliminating any doubts, and if they remain after reading - this is a common snotty fear.

You require people to wipe your nose? Any rights that you have. Appropriate, quite adequate and fair treatment to you and your snot and you'll get.

I write not in order to hurt you, but just explain to you, and you like the essence of things
and here's another
ЖСЛ wrote:They like their snot and installation
Your subconscious tells You to contact Laura.
While and wipe Your monitor with saliva. You surely splattered by writing their posts.

And if you are in the process of personal growth, then You have a wide field of activities.