Superstitions when buying

Чукча

Post by Чукча » Thu Nov 20, 2008 16:32

Юлия wrote:Good day!
That's like all the answers to write. Don't even know where to begin :) . Let's first You Going forward. I don't even know how to figure out one thing I face with the guest or not? Maybe somehow through the admins, but why the ridiculous investigation? Can only words to say that we are different characters. Let me remind you that the topic of the forum called "customer Questions", and branch "Superstition" is almost at the beginning. So here will be the people who plan to buy or recently bought a MM, and of course ask questions. And if coming to the branch experienced users will find issues with malevolence, the doubt in minds of newbies will fall no doubt. After all, if the question "does MM addictive?" no clear answer (or transfer the link, where this issue was discussed), but only insults, then the nominal appears your answer is "So the guys either have nothing to say, or they're hiding something". What Your colleagues don't want to even try, it's natural. That twist at the temple doesn't make them better. Everyone has the right to do what he likes. Well, provided that it does not harm others. Maybe then they will notice You changing, and then will ask You about MM.
Not You think that a person who is developing mentally, becoming and condescending to people, and kind, that is. Here Guest X accused that he pervym obsval are consistent members of the forum halfwits. And it was after Your first message it happened. But in principle, he behaved quite decently. I'm just like he fell for the bait. I want to answer everyone who has written to me messages, so there was a feeling that I'm not responsible for their words and/or actions.
I will repeat again. Nothing against MM, or against people using MM I did not and have not. On a forum came only because interested in the action and features MM. But it's not kancelarija a trifle, or a bottle of spirits - to be for me, an impulsive purchase. Of course there are questions. Here and find out.
And, in my opinion, Andrew detailed and thoroughly the points all laid out. Well, maybe a little ironic, but politely, however. :?<

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 20, 2008 16:35

And please Juliado not touch ZHSLand he we vareniki. :?

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Thu Nov 20, 2008 16:39

Евгений Кош wrote:you MM interesting, or for a Guest to expose your back want?
MM interesting indeed. But now I need to figure out how it works in detail. Turn to the experts for comments. And about the fact that I'm stuck on this thread - well it is necessary to answer addressed to me message. Or they run out and I jump from topic?
By the way, You Eugene thank you. It was the only clear and friendly response. Although I was wondering specifically that if a person has no nervousness, does it is after using the programs, such as energy, Massage of the brain? I know of a case where this happened. But this is probably an isolated case.
Well, about addiction naturally also important to know. I have a meeting now. If you have time, I'll be back on justify the question.

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Thu Nov 20, 2008 16:42

Чукча wrote:And, in my opinion, Andrew detailed and thoroughly the points all laid out. Well, maybe a little ironic, but politely, however.
No. Not in detail. The theme of addiction is not disclosed at all, on the safety of MM too. Playing with words and avoiding a direct question. Do not argue, ironic answers, but not on.

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Thu Nov 20, 2008 16:45

Гость wrote:And, please, Julia, don't touch GSL, he's vareniki.
A guest is a Guest? I'm already confused. Only messages you can understand, whether that is Guest.

And about vareniki - runny nose treated.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 20, 2008 16:46

Юлия wrote:
Чукча wrote:Julia, my sun! And you attentively read??? What he didn't say is Secn to heap written, and the fact that he all members of the forum idiots and immediately called them (it turns out, and you, by the way), it is not rudeness, but???
If you are not lazy, go back to the time when he spoke in this way. This was the response Reala.

But then again, even if he all at once was sent to hell. There are people with personal growth, why stoop to the same level.
So it was still Going forward :o and not "have Reached the pen". :? Do not judge so strictly, the man could pretend not have noticed... besides for him, Andrew stood up immediately. And this so offended that all the crowd and laid... :lol:
So, perhaps, Going forward you suspect the guest that reaction with a purely female, Yes, and a helluva lot of tight logic, but ... :?

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Thu Nov 20, 2008 17:01

Гость wrote:So, perhaps Going forward you suspected the guest that reaction with a purely female, Yes, and a helluva lot of tight logic, but ...
Helluva lot of bad logic connected with women's reklami? That is, women have bad logic? I can not recall the male chauvinism. However.
Гость wrote:do Not judge so strictly, the man could pretend that did not notice...
No doubt he could. But other could not agressirovat. That would not be a skirmish, and would be exchanged opinions and advice on the purchase and operation of MM.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Nov 20, 2008 17:08

Юлия wrote:Although I was wondering specifically that if a person has no nervousness
at least it's not in Your case... and to consider hypothetical cases now makes no sense.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Nov 20, 2008 17:21

Julia
Please clarify what you mean by the words "Mind the Machine is safe / dangerous."
What action do you think MM is dangerous and what is safe.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 20, 2008 17:24

Юлия wrote:
Чукча wrote:And, in my opinion, Andrew detailed and thoroughly the points all laid out. Well, maybe a little ironic, but politely, however.
No. Not in detail. The theme of addiction is not disclosed at all, on the safety of MM too. Playing with words and avoiding a direct question. Do not argue, ironic answers, but not on.
Hello, Julia.
What exactly would You like to hear about primykanie to MM and MM safety that it convinced You? I also think that I quite answered, but from the height of his 14-year experience :? I, of course, is hard to see what and why so concerned about beginners. :o

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 20, 2008 17:41

Юлия wrote:Although I was wondering specifically that if a person has no nervousness, does it is after using the programs, such as energy, Massage of the brain? I know of a case where this happened. But this is probably an isolated case.
Yes, nervousness is for all people... if there is neuritis (live in Africa) and also... nervousness and frenzy.... but MM helps to eliminate nervousness... especially the disc Explorer and drive the solar wind -- and to some extent meditation (I have innerpulse) first session on relaxation and meditation... i.e. 7 sessions on relaxation and meditation, 7 including the session a deep relaxation in that respect individual manufacturers.... bi bi bi
it is not necessary to our Isla to hurt it we aaaaaaaaaoi :o :o :o
Yes... after the energy sessions and Massage drive brain if you go through the sausage a bit.... overdose is not necessary to deal...
going forward :D :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 20, 2008 17:47

Юлия wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:you MM interesting, or for a Guest to expose your back want?
MM interesting indeed. But now I need to figure out how it works in detail. Turn to the experts for comments. And about the fact that I'm stuck on this thread - well it is necessary to answer addressed to me message. Or they run out and I jump from topic?
Right, Julianot it would be logical to expect objective answers from the creators and moderators of the commercial forum. 8) :?
We must seek these answers from independent sources. :wiz :wink: You can, of course, read the forum (there are a lot of sources give different people) and the articles on this website (http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=1410), but suddenly it's all specially rigged? :shock:
Type in the various search engines: BWE (brain wave entrainment), BWS (brain wave stimulation), AVS (audio visual stimulation), ABC (eng.), audio-visual (audio-visual) stimulation, light sound stimulation, mindmachine and you will find a lot of material. Oddly enough, in Russian more than in English. Moreover, different keywords will come across a completely different direction, "domestic thoughts". On "mindmachine", in most cases you will get negative reviews, and from people who somewhere something about something once heard, but the opinion is always my own (as our guest), and "audio visual stimulation" You'll get mostly articles by doctors and psychologists that use this technology in their practice, and is a variety of resorts, enticing people to this already fashionable in Russia technology. And then come back, we'll wait for You, Julia. :wink:<
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Wed Dec 10, 2008 20:32, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Nov 20, 2008 17:54

Андрей Патрушев wrote: negative reviews, and from people who somewhere something about something once heard, but the opinion is always my own (as our guest)
It happens that nothing is heard but the opinion is already there.
This surprises me the most! :shock:

Чукча

Post by Чукча » Thu Nov 20, 2008 17:58

Юлия wrote:
Гость wrote:And, please, Julia, don't touch GSL, he's vareniki.
A guest is a Guest? I'm already confused. Only messages you can understand, whether that is Guest.

And about vareniki - runny nose treated.
Here, Julia, you already begin to understand why it is necessary to register on the forum. :lol: Even if this whole discussion (or controversy) or flood (how hard he would have nailed us ZHSL) for you and useless, then this understanding undoubtedly can be considered an achievement. :?

Чукча

Post by Чукча » Thu Nov 20, 2008 18:09

Юлия wrote:
Гость wrote:So, perhaps Going forward you suspected the guest that reaction with a purely female, Yes, and a helluva lot of tight logic, but ...
Helluva lot of bad logic connected with women's reklami? That is, women have bad logic? I can not recall the male chauvinism. However.
However, don't be offended. :o This view is historically - in the harsh old days. :? Now, of course, in big cities everything is seen in a pink light and blue tones... But we here in the forest there are still real men stink and they are too real. :D
Гость wrote:do Not judge so strictly, the man could pretend that did not notice...
No doubt he could. But other could not agressirovat. That would not be a skirmish, and would be exchanged opinions and advice on the purchase and operation of MM.
Yeah - I agree. :) But why do You then only guest protect, however??? :wink:

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 20, 2008 18:28

Юлия wrote::) By the way, Secn ITRCif you carefully parse what You wrote in the last sentence, we can understand the following "That aggression and nervousness, people using MM occur naturally on the rudeness and ignorance of other people, and also fast and naturally goes. People for this reason I absolutely do not worry and do not get upset." Strange, in my opinion. And what if this occurred in a natural way aggression You have hurt or offended another person? :shock:
Secn again, probably two weeks dumped somewhere...
What Juliait looks like that You need to "saw sawdust" takes credit? :wink: Then let me suggest you to consult a very useful, albeit boring (IMHO) book
http://www.koob.ru/dwoskin/sedona_method
Of course, I run the risk here of running into sharp criticism ZHSLAh, but you do not listen to him with his Turbosystem, he has one criterion - "if the ass is not immediately eliminated, then the method doesn't work." :lol:

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Thu Nov 20, 2008 18:53

Евгений Кош wrote:at least it's not in Your case... and to consider hypothetical cases now makes no sense.
Based on what conclusion?

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Thu Nov 20, 2008 19:01

Гость wrote:Secn again, probably two weeks dumped somewhere...
And that, Julia, it looks like You need to "saw sawdust" takes credit? Then let me suggest you to consult a very useful, albeit boring (IMHO) book
http://www.koob.ru/dwoskin/sedona_method
The book downloaded. Later, get acquainted with tematicile. If my "diagnosis" may seem a useful read. In any case, thank you.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Nov 20, 2008 19:07

turbosplit I finally can not go :wiz :wiz :wiz especially arguments about what is good and good is not necessary to be
Sedona method - good affirmations in a rainbow-arc :ay :ay :ay
transerfing reality rushing with terrible force... that's what I like the most....
Julia... I wish You all the best and good luck...
if you choose MM, and still drives and goes this way (I escho Hatha yoga meditation trainer Frolov yoga Nidra rainbow arc and 5 very good prog on the computer and Vitafon, etc.)
YOU will MAKE QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE LEAP IN YOUR SELF-development/)... will better understand yourself and your intuition... positive arguing.... everything you and many, many...
spending money on MM I do not regret the wait and Vice versa I think that GUARDIAN-CARETAKER-INTUITION-SUBCONSCIOUS, etc. told me this way... I pru it forward.... :D :D :D

Сергей Коробка

Post by Сергей Коробка » Thu Nov 20, 2008 19:13

I read the whole thread...
How lucky I am that I purchased MM on the advice of a reputable person in my life. :D
And have not regretted.
Let's be kinder to each other.

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Thu Nov 20, 2008 19:19

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Julia
Please clarify what you mean by the words "Mind the Machine is safe / dangerous."
What action do you think MM is dangerous and what is safe.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Hello, Julia.
What exactly would You like to hear about primykanie to MM and MM safety that it convinced You? I also think that I quite answered, but from the height of his 14-year experience I, of course, is hard to see what and why so concerned about beginners.
First interested in the question of nervousness. More specifically, when working with the program's energy, Massage of the brain, etc. But specifics have not heard. People apply various methods of verbiage, not answering the specific question, and even manages to introduce a response or a direct or kostvennyh insult the questioner. The output for itself made such as will be, nobody knows. Want itself try and draw conclusions. Well, nervousness or even aggression can be identified by observing their condition and to stop (or reduce) the work with these programs.

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Thu Nov 20, 2008 19:22

There was a question about getting used to the camera. I mean serious addiction when no MM man no longer feels safe or happy.

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Thu Nov 20, 2008 19:25

Идущая вперед wrote:Julia... wish You all the best and good luck...
if you choose MM, and still drives and goes this way (I escho Hatha yoga meditation trainer Frolov yoga Nidra rainbow arc and 5 very good prog on the computer and Vitafon, etc.)
YOU will MAKE QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE LEAP IN YOUR SELF-development/)... will better understand yourself and your intuition... positive arguing.... everything you and many, many...
spending money on MM I do not regret the wait and Vice versa I think that GUARDIAN-CARETAKER-INTUITION-SUBCONSCIOUS, etc. told me this way... I pru it forward....
Thank you!!! I in this case, the money is not even thought of. Of course it is important is self-development.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Nov 20, 2008 19:25

Julia
This addiction no!you need not worry. :)

Юлия

Post by Юлия » Thu Nov 20, 2008 19:27

In the United States Prozac used today 40 million people and every year these become more and more. In 2007, the US has issued 237 million prescriptions for these drugs. Americans are so used to "happy pills" - the so-called Prozac in America that you accept them for any reason. Reprimanded head – it is necessary to take a pill, threw the boy – drugstore nearby, collapsed exchange – get in line.

Taking antidepressants, ludet away from reality, running from problems and ultimately cease to manage their own lives, says Svetlana Khamaganova, Director of the Academy lifecoaching. And this leads to the immaturity of society, the psychologist warns, people thoughtlessly commit the most serious acts. They easily get divorced, quarrel with friends, change jobs and even emigrate to India. For those who take Prozac or its analogues, the illusion of ease becomes the main basis of the lifestyle.

The principle of action of antidepressants is simple: they correct WORK of SOME MECHANISMS of the BRAIN AND AMPLIFY the TRANSMISSION of NERVE IMPULSES, REGULATE the CONCENTRATION of SO-CALLED HAPPINESS HORMONES AND PREVENTING THEIR DESTRUCTION. The their effect is felt after two weeks of use: the spleen is receding, the problems seem not so serious, irritability and lethargy are reduced, mood and performance increase.

The Newsweek magazine 17-23 November 2008