Superstitions when buying

Гость

Post by Гость » Tue Dec 23, 2008 21:48

Become wiser - synchronization of the hemispheres taxis!
Ahh, that's it. With this to the doctor.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Dec 24, 2008 0:40

offtopic - in the trash or in the flower bed. and so a lot of debris.

Йа

Post by Йа » Wed Dec 24, 2008 18:17

I read ALL, very fascinating reading! just a blockbuster of some sort! The fight between sellers and potential buyers, the Oriental Bazaar(market) rest. First, the sellers used aggressive counter-attack, and then went on the defensive. Well done all! Business is, apparently. Sori for the offtopic now on the topic:
My main superstition is that MM (as the discs dear Mr. Patrushev) give a man hope (unjustified in my opinion) is that, contrary to the Russian proverb, a man without difficulty, can pull a whale from the pool)))... does Not happen. Only work can give concrete results, physical, mental, spiritual, anything but work!!! No freebies in the world! It is impossible to lie on the couch with glasses and headphones and make personal growth – for this you need to work on your personality. I then came up with the analogy of your device with the device for weight loss, their one-time highly touted... well, remember this crap, which fits over the belly and under the action of electric pulses causes the abdominal muscles to contract ("commit work") and the person loses weight. So, one of my friends began to use this thing (it was just a huge belly))) and, indeed, I began to lose weight, but not for long - the body is not a fool, realized that it is diluted and began to ignore the impact. The effect is reversed, belly stood in its place, and the machine this went to the dump.))) Then this friend of mine went to some kind of smart dohtoru with his obesity and he even said that these devices are dangerous because occurs synchronous operation the muscles and the heart, glands and all other organs that occurs during physical exertion, this body and refused to continue to lose weight, that would not hurt himself. So work on yourself, gentlemen, do not expect miracles from the electronic creations of civilization, the miracle can only create with their hands, heart and mind!!! Or who do not want to impose their beliefs, to each his own as grit)))
PS And that my friend still lost weight because I do gymnastics and running, and stopped eating got)))<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:55

Йа wrote:Read it ALL, very fascinating reading! just a blockbuster of some sort! The fight between sellers and potential buyers, the Oriental Bazaar(market) rest. First, the sellers used aggressive counter-attack, and then went on the defensive. Well done all! Business is, apparently. Sori for the offtopic now on the topic:
My main superstition is that MM (as the discs dear Mr. Patrushev) give a man hope (unjustified in my opinion) is that, contrary to the Russian proverb, a man without difficulty, can pull a whale from the pool)))... does Not happen. Only work can give concrete results, physical, mental, spiritual, anything but work!!! No freebies in the world! It is impossible to lie on the couch with glasses and headphones and make personal growth – for this you need to work on your personality. I then came up with the analogy of your device with the device for weight loss, their one-time highly touted... well, remember this crap, which fits over the belly and under the action of electric pulses causes the abdominal muscles to contract ("commit work") and the person loses weight. So, one of my friends began to use this thing (it was just a huge belly))) and, indeed, I began to lose weight, but not for long - the body is not a fool, realized that it is diluted and began to ignore the impact. The effect is reversed, belly stood in its place, and the machine this went to the dump.))) Then this friend of mine went to some kind of smart dohtoru with his obesity and he even said that these devices are dangerous because occurs synchronous operation the muscles and the heart, glands and all other organs that occurs during physical exertion, this body and refused to continue to lose weight, that would not hurt himself. So work on yourself, gentlemen, do not expect miracles from the electronic creations of civilization, the miracle can only create with their hands, heart and mind!!! Or who do not want to impose their beliefs, to each his own as grit)))
PS : And the same my friend still lost weight because I do gymnastics and running, and stopped eating got)))
And what here to butt heads or anything to defend themselves? There's some dull incoherent flame and nothing more...
And I just wrote about it (mindmachine and wheels is not a magic wand) on the forum. It is important that they give strength and time to do them.<

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:29

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Йа wrote:Read it ALL, very fascinating reading! just a blockbuster of some sort! The fight between sellers and potential buyers, the Oriental Bazaar(market) rest. First, the sellers used aggressive counter-attack, and then went on the defensive. Well done all! Business is, apparently. Sori for the offtopic now on the topic:
PS : And the same my friend still lost weight because I do gymnastics and running, and stopped eating got)))
And what here to butt heads or anything to defend themselves? There's some dull incoherent flame and nothing more...
And I just wrote about it (mindmachine and wheels is not a magic wand) on the forum. It is important that they give strength and time to do them.
- there Is some dull incoherent flame and nothing more...
- Well, I like a simple man, didn't think so))) apparently people pumped MM the height of their personal growth everything it all seems so insignificant... I type "Dog howling at the elephant"

- And I just wrote about it (mindmachine and wheels is not a magic wand) on the forum. It is important that they give strength and time to do them.
- You know, when I got to the main page and read it, it is a thought I came up with: "In damn cool! - it's a magic wand just some!"<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:32

Гость wrote:I Read the forum terms vysotnye from a finger or a far-fetched encouraging and uplifting.
Terms can not be sucked from the finger, it is a privilege arguments and evidence.:)
Гость wrote:psychologically possible and has a smsl, but to become smarter will not help. Brain PTS. well treniruet mathematics and chess. And he posebe IQ will not increase - only the hard training.
"Pockets" are deeper, more comfortable and more durable, but what there to put, is still a private matter. :?
IQ as it is currently check really increases from lessons with mindmachines, at least by increasing attention and thinking speed. 8)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:35

Гость wrote:And from the Ministry of health paper is, the product is certified ?
But on TV You have paper from the Ministry of health is? The product is certified? No??? :shock: How so? TV is much more dangerous mindmachine. :(

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:42

Гость wrote:- there Is some dull incoherent flame and nothing more...
- Well, I like a simple man, didn't think so))) apparently people pumped MM the height of their personal growth everything it all seems so insignificant... I type "Dog howling at the elephant"
Well, just ask the questions You have and get the answers.
Гость wrote:And I just wrote about it (mindmachine and wheels is not a magic wand) on the forum. It is important that they give strength and time to do them.
- You know, when I got to the main page and read it, it is a thought I came up with: "In damn cool! - it's a magic wand just some!"
Everything that is written on the first page is indeed real, but for real personal growth is not self-sufficient.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:44

Гость wrote:
Become wiser - synchronization of the hemispheres taxis!
Ahh, that's it. With this to the doctor.
No doctor this will not help. :? But sound and light training elementary! 8)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 28, 2008 13:09

Юлия wrote:Mr. Patrushev, thanks for the reply. He calmed me down. After a week I or my husband will be in Moscow and buy MM, and drives. I will continue to use uchitsya and on your experience to judge the action of the machine.
I especially needed a program to remove fatigue and allow for faster receive the information. Want to learn more, to read, to try. But after work, when it's MY TIME and I I start a book, I get a maximum of 10 minutes of reading and I fall asleep. That accumulates literature on the shelves :) . And the languages I want to learn.
In short. Where to direct the energy plans. Now left to recharge. And that chronic fatigue was stalking me.
Not as easy as it sometimes seems... :?
Here my wife is familiar with mindmachines the same as me (14 years), and did many times and received excellent results. We now have a third child the year just passed became a little easier, but until recently, when it was her time and she took the book, snapped her for a maximum of 10 minutes of reading... had to once again hold a "political campaign", fighting with such kind that, say, and so no time, and then there's the whole 15 minutes have to spend, but still get it from somewhere, etc. etc. :? But the essence of it all is that most women just can't afford at least to do something just for yourself - beloved (education, you know that...). When we all spoke and overcame, and she began regularly to engage, the results were affected on the third day (but instead of books it until late at night watching TV :evil: :? ), and now the problems with the fatigue gone, like they never existed. :)
Now, You probably already have mindmachine, and You became engaged. Course of three weeks, is usually enough to cope with fatigue and then machinko, usually set aside somewhere... So, I ask You :o remember the time that I wrote here and use nazdorove and family for the good (believe me, if You will be good :D and Your family too).<
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Mon Jan 19, 2009 18:22, edited 1 time in total.

Владимир_В

Post by Владимир_В » Mon Jan 19, 2009 0:21

superstitions-bad. 8)

Именной

Post by Именной » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:45

That's how people zarabatyvat Dengi selling super-mega devices which very well help in the case in which with the help of such devices bi :lol: :lol: :lol: talk about emptiness always led to a waste of money .....happily burn...

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:55

though "the opium of the people" was always the price, in your case you sell "air Cuba" which is not worth nicherta...of the money you want??DAP you need???

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:29

That's how people zarabatyvat Dengi selling super-mega devices that help very well in that business which help these devices talk about emptiness always led to a waste of money .....happy burn
though "the opium of the people" was always the price, in your case you sell "air Cuba" which is not worth nicherta...of the money you want??DAP you need???
YES BLIIIIIN.... YOU'RE JUST STUPID IDIOTS WHO ARGUE ABOUT THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW THE CONCEPT OF WHAT YOU HAVE.... if I tried you were ashamed of such statements.... WHAT ARE YOU MUMBLING ABOUT RIDICULOUS.... MM really works and helps and how it works is written here hundreds of pages....

Именной

Post by Именной » Thu Jan 22, 2009 13:23

ear ha ha...)))please, no insults ....))well you are a girl ...zhzhot you a fan?)))it is not necessary to sputter...there is a normal dialogue....and you caps are yelling))))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 23, 2009 20:52

Anonymous wrote:though "the opium of the people" was always the price, in your case you sell "air Cuba" which is not worth nicherta...of the money you want??DAP you need???
Even the ancient Romans brought useful rule - "claiming to prove".
Justify.

Берендей

Post by Берендей » Fri Jan 23, 2009 23:09

Well battles here! :(
As soon as the branch is named "Superstition when you purchase a" lay here my point of view. Immediately warn you that arguing is not going, the attacks will not answer, my opinion will not change. Probably won't come back, because I prefer to thoroughly study problemdomain issues with the aim of creating wholeness vospityvayut otvetish domatia.....and then the results of any work (in case of positive result of the counter and its repeatability), or to forget in the future to ignore. Time all of us released too little to spend it on saliva spatter. And I got a case (read "demattia..."). The criterion of truth consider only their own feelings + beliefs.
In order not to get confused myself, I'll outline the thesis (may be disconnected).
So:

1. The question of the acquisition of MM decided for myself clearly. Interested in "Why?" referred to his subject http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2119I there asked one question disturbing me and in the process clarified, has not yet been obtained, the hypothesis, at least as something to explain (came out of all discussions in General). Alternative to the use of MM while see only devices of the type Neurofen/Echofon. BUT... If life decided otherwise, is still practiced tai Chi and would not bother. But the level of self-promotion at the time to get not done and continue now can only Mentor (whose not around).

2. "Harmful?- not harmful?"

2A. Such questions are asked or idly wandering on the network of intellectuals, narcissistic in varying degrees (which the specifics are not necessary, we need the opportunity to show off his IQ), or people interested but who have some fear (for your own adorable, for the money and the time... for....) - this category includes himself. But with their own fears trying to fight, though, and acknowledge that ANY fear is a natural reaction of the body in the name of self-preservation. Besides, I have a GOAL - to replace fear with more perfect "protective" mechanism that is present in EVERYONE - INTUITION. She is a capricious lady, in order to agree with her need to plow on yourself. But for any job need convenient (again, that is easyhe effective) tool (read "TOOL"), which everyone is looking for and selects HIMSELF (no one is captive). I hope such a tool is found. And I'm willing to pay a reasonable PRICE (money, time, a reasonable health risk(if present). Finding out the PRICE of - is (was) my fear.

2B. Life itself is a thing very dangerous to health. A place in the cemetery is guaranteed for ALL. The only question is the GOALS, MEANS and PRICES. Here one again to decide. Example: try to imagine a parent forbidding their kid to make the first move, citing the fact that it is really zashibis to death. And that the kid will listen to persuasion? Because a whole Life ahead? Well now, to spend it on s...TSE because of a hypothetical (Yes even real) danger?

2B. I agree with the opinion that the safety of any material object in this world primarily due to it is not (object) properties and application of this object. Example: try to use a light bulb inside (peroralno) - death is provided to 99%. But this implies the following: questions from newcomers to experienced WILL be INEVITABLE. In terms of tips on proper use of the same MM experienced one should be lenient and COMPETENT (I took a stake in such a noble work and created this website). It is accepted throughout the history of mankind (the knowledge transfer from teacher to student).

3. If there's a chance to inflict a VERY serious harm - includes protective mechanisms of a higher order than even fear and intuition. The names they don't know, but this fact does not change. Example: found - almost all suicides in the last moment trying to save his life.

4(and the last).Harmonious Personality, stands on four pillars: MIND (intellect)+SOUL (emotions, feelings)+the BODY (the body itself)+the SPIRIT (will, part of God). What is this important now, tomorrow, in the next life - to choose again, every man for HIMSELF.

I have all the. Thank you for your attention. The answer is not necessarily. Good luck and Love to all. :) :o
PS error please do not pay attention, tried to explain neatly and clearly, and grammar are not followed
PPS. Personal greetings A. Patrushev, Vladimirov and Going forward.<

гость

Post by гость » Mon Jan 26, 2009 18:11

the link Going forward came across an article of Mr. Patrushev...
and somehow, it worsened my doubts,part of which was already expressed above in this thread other visitors

and like programs it, but then it talks about the possible covert wav impact, and about the hidden light and color and muzykalnom...
in order not to be unfounded:

A. Patrushev inspector-psychologist of the police Department of the Sverdlovsk region.,
E. Potapov, senior expert of the police Department of the Sverdlovsk. region

REAL VIRTUALITY
(Analytical review)

“At the present time is so much talking about physical contagion by means of a contagium vivum, or physical microbes that, in my opinion, it is useful to recall the contagium psychicum, leading to mental contagion, germs, which, although invisible under the microscope, but nonetheless, like a real physical germs are everywhere and are transmitted through the words and gestures of others, through books, Newspapers, etc. - in short, wherever we were in the society around us, we are already the mental action of microbes and, therefore, are in danger of being mentally contaminated”.
V. M. Bekhterev [6]

"...recently took place in Voronezh meeting of the computer operators, on which it was decided to contact the Prosecutor's office of the Russian Federation in connection with the extraordinary event which took place in the city. In Voronezh directly over the computer control panel was killed by the programmer. This is the version of his colleagues. It was reported about this in the press. Medical report: brain hemorrhage. Voronezh programmers, at least many of them identified the killer computer virus, to which they gave the name - "666" - "number of the beast". Sinister apocalyptic symbol!", - so begins his article "Who's afraid of 666-th virus, or Igor Smirnov against the "number of the beast"," the RIA "Novosti" N. Stepanova (the newspaper “URAL WORKER” of June 14, 1995).

A few years ago, psychologists and psychiatrists argue about whether it is possible in principle, the encoding of a person. Now they no longer argue, and create different methods and forms of human exposure. Coding from alcoholism and Smoking, Express method by Ilona Davidova, etc. have become part of our everyday life. We quietly read and listen about the "White brotherhood", about the "AUM Shinrikyo", watch the sessions Kashpirovsky, allow visiting preachers under religious pretext to invade our inner peace, and host there, and to do whatever they please. And here is very hot: "... "Subliminal communications" - technology subliminal communication in recording and printing allows you to effectively manage attention, memory, and emotional state, influencing the unconscious perception of the phonogram or of the text, unbeknownst to the recipient, if they are prepared with the use of subliminal technology of communication, implemented through a number of computer products offered by the firm “Trivol" (from the advertisement) [16]. Not far behind is a solid scientific justification, has just published a book: "Psycho. Computer psychosemantic analysis and psychocorrection at subconscious level" [41].

The magazine "Inventor and rationalizer", No. 11-12 in 1992, the last page of the cover. "Filat double action". We allow ourselves to give a message almost entirely: "a psychiatrist from Lugansk, co-owner of a small business "of Torcido", Alex Kachura is one of the inventors of pulsed electron glasses "Filat". The idea of using colored LEDs is separate nonspecific effects on the right and left hemispheres of the brain, responsible for different mental functions. To color effect is added the frequency (in the range of the natural rhythms of the brain). The method can be used, in particular, to optimize the emotional state, removing fatigue and stress, enhance sexual function, and effective prevention. The procedure lasts 3-7 minutes, the Effect occurs after 3-4 hours, peak in a day and lasts 3-4 days."

In fairness, we note that the boundary of such a device under the General heading "Mind machines" (similar to the glasses plus headphones) appeared in free sale from 1958 To present, in the foreign market, presents a huge number of models designed mainly for relaxation, accelerated learning and entertainment. You can find and order them on the INTERNET priced from $70 to $400. A “PHOTOSONIX” - the only company in the market "Mind machines", commercially available light-sound device for professionals - psychologists and therapists (http://www.photosonix.com, mind@photosonix.com).

The newspaper "USA TODAY", January 10, 1995, page 9C. The entire band is dedicated to the "Personal Learning Machine®" that is hardware is a "Mind machine" with a special, accelerating training programs, sound and light brain stimulation, plus the usual high-quality CD player, and a set of CDs with educational and entertainment programs (more than thirty discs - your choice).

Here are some passages from advertising (translation of authors): "connect my consciousness to the "Machine Learning" to improve mental energy for programming your consciousness to succeed and to run fancy virtual reality".

"While you are in virtual reality, light-sound matrix stimulates your mind and opens training centres. Like magic it immerses you in new information, learning useful skills, in the mental programming and triggers your imagination".

"Turn your "Learning Machine" in meditation, self-hypnosis and in a virtual fantasy computer".

"If you want to get rid of something unnecessary or bad habits (e.g. Smoking) or excess weight, sensory stimulating matrix will open a window to positive programming."

""Learning Machine" more than virtual reality, more than a way to relax after a hard day's work. Said one Professor: "It ("Learning Machine") is perhaps the most powerful training tool since the invention of books."

Another page has pictures of a smiling girl wearing goggles on his head and headphones, given the catalog of CDs and rates. Price of the device along full library CD-ROM - about $1000.

Currently available game consoles (for example, “DINAMIND”) to enhance the effectiveness of instructional media programs.

As you can see, everybody wants to get into the soul, that is in the subconscious mind, and plenty of heritage there. And, it turns out, intentions are all very good. Against this background, probably only R. Hubbard with his "Dianetics - the science of mental health" offers to decode the brain from all, without exception, subliminal suggestions, claiming that any man is basically good and very smart, and can not exist any useful ingrained subconscious program. Moreover, each of them significantly reduces the intellect and takes away the life forces [44].

How can a computer program influence on the human psyche?

Color impact. The impact of color on the psyche engaged and involved many scientists. For example, one of the most reliable and common test of the human condition - the lüscher test. The subject is asked to select the most pleasing color from the color group, then the remaining is again asked to choose the most pleasant, and so on. Obschityvat accordingly results, make a conclusion about the emotional state of the person, about his physical health. The same Luscher solved the reverse problem - presenting person of color for a particular program, making changes in his emotional and physiological States. Now, probably, already all know that the color red stimulates, can cause a rise in blood pressure, and the blue color is soothing (although this rather simplistic view because much depends on the source of the human condition and the direction of view) [25, 28]. Thus, using only one particular color scheme, computer games can cause a certain emotional state of the player, and as a consequence - to change their psychophysiological state.

Sound. Digital sound is, as they say, a poem for the suggestion. All known cassettes moods, text auto-texts psychotherapists. The simplest in our case is on the background of loud music to convey low-level verbal instruction to the subconscious - what and when (or under what conditions) it is necessary to do so [33, 41, 47]. Of course, you can control the frequencies and modulations, arranging for the relevant scheme, the work of another brain [22, 37, 41]. Given the modalities is an ideal opportunity for human exposure.

The speed change. Who of playing on the computer readers do not suffer the effect of a change of attitude, moving away from the machine, after running through the maze and shoot at "normal" speed, and then, for some reason, on slow or rapid? The human brain is least of all intended to achieve specific results, and configured to adhere to certain directions [9]. So subtle but executed for a particular program, the speed change can also have a strong physiological response from the user.

Modality (a term from neuro-linguistic programming - NLP, indicating sensory systems [14]). Neurophysiologists found that the direction of gaze corresponds to a specific sensory channels. In other words, the direction of the look - up-left, right-down, left-down, etc., can be installed on what system is currently used for encoding and evaluation of incoming information and playback are available. Visual and auditory memories and fantasies, sensations and emotions - all this is reflected through eye movements in certain directions [9, 14, 32, 45, 48]. But as you can see, what is involved in the moment, human - vision, hearing, or feeling, and placing on the screen in the right place special incentives for you to directly interact with a specific part of the brain [32]. Generally - there are emotions and feelings, across - the sounds in the top of visual images. So, if an appointment at the dentist to look up, the sensation of pain will decrease as You make the brain the basic resources to give the visual system. It turns out, some friendly advice - "Keep your head up!", - much more literal than one would imagine. Thus, in fact, to almost all brain areas have direct or indirect access through the eyes.

Numerous studies electroencephalography found that each type of trance (hypnosis, meditation, prayer, rhythmic movement, dreams, etc.) corresponds to a certain distribution pattern and combination of frequencies of electrical activity in the brain [2, 4, 7, 12, 20, 31, 35, 36, 38, 46, 50]. Arranging on the screen in certain places different stimuli [25, 32], one way or another connected with the natural rhythms of the brain [15, 19, 22, 23, 37, 41], or combinations thereof (colors, flickering, light, teams, etc.) by adding, simultaneously, the modulated (or in a certain way shifted by frequency or phase) stereo sound (music, teams, pink noise, etc) [22, 37, 41], can cause a person to experience altered States of consciousness, greatly increasing the effect of suggestion. This scheme, in the complex just implemented in the "Learning Machine".

To change the attitudes and Outlook of the person at direct communication requires a number of conditions - contact a specialist and the patient, the specific context of the meeting, to what extent should the desire or at least the passivity of the patient.

But when a man enthusiastically running or playing with the computer, for encoding, or change the settings of this man, needed only a powerful CPU, a good monitor and multimedia. And, of course, you need a program or a computer virus... a Virus that is extremely gently and correctly refers to programs (so that, God forbid, did not notice), but cripples the mind!

The man sitting behind the new three-dimensional toy immersed in the screen and hear only the sounds of “Sound Blaster”, is an ideal object for psychogenic effects. Why?

First, the person is in trance state, as desired for any therapist. There are numerous techniques of immersion in a trance, using one of the sensory channels, [6, 22, 24, 43] or direct effects on the brain [5, 39]. Modern set of virtual reality (helmet, special suit and gloves) can be involved all the channels, and hence already one step (or half step [5]) to create computer-based drug. Trance state - disconnected from the real external world - is provided by the nature and structure of the game program. All the attention of the player facing the screen, the area perception of the world narrowed to 14 inches diagonally. This man associates himself with the character of the game - he dodges bullets, rockets, magic balls, he tries sitting on a chair, look at the screen, back to the corner where lurks another enemy. The player narrows his eyes to better see cloaked enemy amid colorful walls, though really the "enemy" is only a few pixels on the screen. That is "I" as such (it is the same consciousness), gives way to something virtual.

Secondly, multiple passage of the same level, change the strength of the enemy, and again, many passing by the same places, is a training model, training a masked and long-lasting. According to the Creator of NLP-R. Bandler: "Human beings have a remarkable ability to learn at any age. Good side of this is that you can learn quickly and perfectly; poor - that you can learn all sorts of rubbish with the same ease as useful things" (1995, p.15).

The creators of computer effects for the film "the Lawnmower man" just say that their task was to influence the psyche of the viewer. And they, in General, managed. Rotating spiral, the play of colours, esoteric symbols have long effect on the human psyche. But for secret influence on the psyche can be applied to consciousness subliminal stimuli [1, 3, 5, 6, 11, 24, 33, 37, 39, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 47, 49]. For example, let's take a paradigmatic, 25-th frame R. Fisher on the film (we recall that the normal shooting speed - 24 frames per second. Sticking every 24 frames of a conventional film frame with specific information, it is possible to obtain the corresponding effect). Now many manufacturers of various training courses on audio and videotapes are trying to improve their performance (but mainly price) by incorporating there different kinds of consciousness for subliminal signals, often not knowing how these signals work, and totally unaware that in some cases they can be dangerous to health. Any digestible text in which sentences are first person, in a heightened state of learning (or in the feed to bypass consciousness), under certain conditions, can work for the body as a team on the unconditional fulfillment. For example, Ilona Davydova is an entire magazine devoted to the diseases and the hospital where it is in the first person. And in order to obtain a visual representation of the possibilities of computer technology in this area, enough to go out and buy the first “of lotoshnikov” album from the “Magic eye” (“Third eye”, “3D collection”, etc.). A little practice, you can see on the General background of various colorful pattern encoded on each sheet. In the annotations to the album you can read that a regular contemplation of these pictures improves eyesight and health...

Digital stereo sound, the magic of colors and picture quality on the monitor, the specificity of using a computer are the perfect environment of the user. And if the virus in our view, the opportunities are very limited, the specially created “screen seiver” (and the INTERNET is now flooded with “psychedelic” the screen savers), video games, or "hacked" versions of the usual games, limits impact on the psyche, to date, is simply unknown. And even in a normal system sounds (files *.wav) you can hide commands with a basic reception of the compression of the audio signal [41]. Moreover, if teams will be represented in the form of “phonosematic driver” (the type of charms, spells and mantras), [42] even such a small signal (and it accompanies almost every computer operation) will be able to carry great destructive impact to health.

Man has several layers, one of which is consciousness. The more educated an individual is, the harder it is to compel him in the dialogue any ideas that are contrary to his worldview [42, 43] (although, the more subtly he defends their delusions). Ideas and thoughts inspired in some way to bypass consciousness, or altered state of consciousness, perceived as their own. And therefore, this suggestion is generally efficient, if not directly life-threatening by the recipient, or not much contradict the basic moral principles [41]. At the same time, using a sophisticated logical construction [44] phonosemantic [42] and repetition, you can achieve anything.

A person has no mental and physiological mechanisms allowing them to distinguish their thoughts and ideas from others, instilled on the subconscious level [41, 43]. Only sometimes in the dream, the subconscious may send a weak signal [41]. Suggestion, organized with the help of such techniques (bypassing the mind), starts the processes used by the baby for entry into the adult world [41, 42, 43, 44].

The foregoing is neither a fiction nor a joke. It really is already exists and has been successfully used in medicine [41] and pedagogy [33]. And it is also clear that these same methods can cause stress and fatigue, depression, oppression of sexual function, etc. and will be the same as the duration of the procedures, and the effect occurs after 3-4 hours, and finally ill-will in a day, and no one knows from what...

Why would the developers of the programs distributed on the principle of "Sharware" and "Freeware", not to increase your financial income?..

Maybe there is a Messiah who will want to "save Humanity", or the government, which should "improve" your people?..

And what are the opportunities for competition! Imagine a commercial Bank, where all computers are connected in the system. And this system gets "psychosemantic" virus. Effects are limited only by the imagination of the programmer...

And owners of stolen programs now unlikely to be able to sleep...

But at least someone verifies a computer program, coming to us from abroad that it does not contain suggestive programs, threatening national security?!

Probably, where-that abroad some of the organizations responsible for the security of the nation, follows similar methods and machines to "Learning Machine" should not become "Drug Machine" [5] or "Crazing Machine" (isn't it time to remember “Predatory things of the century” by Strugatsky Brothers!).

One of the authors, being on a business trip in Washington, began to ask these questions to the chief specialist of Department on struggle against crimes committed using computers, the US Secret service. As a result, the conversation was immediately transferred to another topic, and repeat issues immediately collapsed. At the final briefing, the head of the Department, summing up, stated that, unfortunately, on a number of issues they are unable to give answers due to the lack of appropriate powers.

Currently, only the Law of the Russian Federation: “On advertising" prohibits the use, and only in commercial advertising, subliminal intrusion. The same law has an interesting caveat that it does not apply to political advertising. And the law about political advertising is not (as, incidentally, there is no mechanism for the implementation of the Law “On advertising” and cannot be liable for its violation). So we, quite "legally" during any political campaign (and any other time), by any of the media may obtain on a subconscious level, instructions "how to behave correctly...".

By the way, more and more TV programs are made by computer.
"...with great caution, the Japanese will now watch your favorite cartoons on TV: as it turned out, one of the most popular animated series was secretly and quietly for the consciousness of the mounted portrait of the bearded Syoko Asahara, the leader of the notorious sect "AUM Shinrikyo". There artists, on obscure while to the reason, and put a terrible image of the God Shiva, who is worshiped by fanatical followers of that religious group...", - informs ITAR-TASS.

A strange correspondent, the reason is clear for the specialist - at the subconscious level to transfer the fun and excitement of the cartoon's image of God or a religious leader, thereby greatly simplifying the task of the next set of new recruits. In the future, it will be enough to put up more ads with exactly the same images, or to organize a religious procession. And psycho for full-time work with “living material” in all religions, polished by centuries...

Lately a lot of popularity among young people is television program “Techno-Files”. The dynamic change of a symbolic image, accompanied by rhythmic music is a perfect medium for subliminal suggestions.

I would like to draw the reader's attention to another, very sinister, the possibility of subconscious the who-action. A computer virus of a new type, "released" out of the car, can live and spread in society, how they live and apply various religions and "isms", it is only necessary to include it in the program. That is, the infected person, using all conceivable [6, 8, 21, 27, 29, 30, 32, 34, 39]. possible, sometimes without even realizing it, will infect other people no less effectively than did the biblical heroes. Everyone knows about the "White brotherhood", but few understand how children from all over the country were drawn to this organization. Especially at-risk children and Teens (the main consumers of computer games). Interestingly, early in the century Bekhterev warned about the existence of "social contagion" and the particular effect thereof on children and adolescents: “Striking children's suggestibility are explained, among other things, and such things as childhood epidemics, including the one of the striking phenomena of this kind represents a children's crusade in 1212 Can really otherwise explain how the power of suggestion, a strange attraction to children, which are contrary to the will of the parents jumped out of Windows to join the crowds of children passing (slave hallucinator), heading to the Holy Land to free the Holy Sepulchre” [6]. Analogies suggest themselves. In the future, this topic has been disclosed by other authors: “Psychiatrists, especially forensic psychiatric experts, in the years of social conflicts, revolutions, spiritual or economic reforms are experiencing disorders caused by mental induction. At the end of the twentieth century, the rise of psychogenic conditions in which the induction of delusions and pathological overvalued in Secretary from dominant individuals (inductors) to one or more recipients (induced party). Both domestic and foreign authors have emphasized the social danger of modeliranje - persons covered pereriva-tions, the plot and the mental structure” (E. V. Makushkin, 1995, p. 116); “Iatrogenic ingrained negative emotions contribute to the exacerbation of schizophrenic, organic, and epileptic processes and neurotic disorders” (Vishnevskaya, cat, Wisniewski, 1991, c. 46) [6, 10, 13, 18, 24, 26, 27, 29, 30, 34, 40, 41, 42, 43, 45].

When a certain "critical mass" of “carriers”, the society changes its orientation. Remember how long it took the Nazi elite (using the usual methods of propaganda and the historical situation), to change the consciousness of the whole nation and lay the foundations of a civilization of a new type of denying accumulated by centuries of human values!

And how limitless the human psyche, his unconscious, and endless and countless ways to influence - hypnosis, suggestion, music therapy, color therapy and so on - to infinity. The computer allows you to “cram” it all in the screen and two speakers sound cards (not to mention the complete virtual reality). The authors emphasize that the literature on these issues public, and for its development the person with a higher education are unlikely to take more than a year. And how was technopathy that create virus programs, killing "soft", so there are "mind-killers" (killing mind) - those who want if not to kill, to harm the user's health. Ecological niche is never empty...

The world Community has not really managed to understand - what is the Environment like in front of him no less ominous was a problem of ecology of the information Environment and ecology of the individual. A partial solution to this problem may be the certification of the computer, television and educational programs with attraction of specialists of different professions (physicians, psychologists, engineers, lawyers). But what about computer viruses or programs distributed via the INTERNET? Someone needs to constantly monitor transmission media for the presence of the unconscious promptings and have the right to stop any transmission, and to apply sanctions, but if this is not smacks of the new Holy Inquisition?. Foreign experience while also no proper solutions, but there is, at least, recognize the problems and all the media are actively engaged in the shaping of public opinion. Even feature films, with a more or less accurate description of the principles of latent impact on the psyche, such as “Brain Storm”. And we have only special news rumors. And so we fully agree with the statement of academician V. I. Smirnov about the necessity of creating a Federal program to psihopatologija [41].

There is, in principle, the technical ability to control computer programs and catch "parasites of consciousness"? Currently being developed by quite a lot of methods of presenting video and audio information to the subconscious perception that, without knowing the specific codes, it is impossible to detect technical methods [41]. What is surprising is that the brain is this information somehow still retrieves and responds to it Again any subconscious information is, in principle, it is possible to objectify the consciousness. So, will not have to do it soon to enlist the help of "expert operators" from the “Academy of Frontal Problems”, B. E. Zolotov for the diagnosis and treatment of computers? Or trust all academician Igor Smirnov (founder and Director of the Institute of computer psycho -) and, as he suggests, using the media, all of Russia will go subliminal "preventive psycho-correction" against all subliminal influences [41]? Or maybe, no wonder twenty-first century, the UN declared the century of the brain, and mankind will be very much changed? Let me give another quote by the Creator of NLP Bandler R.: "If you don't give your brain any, even approximate direction, then either he will act randomly, at its discretion, either other people will find ways to manage them for you. And they may not always be to bear in mind your best interests" (1995, p.12).

Who knows what actually prevents the Apocalypse... But if we do not take preventive measures - both legislative and technological, it is soon possible that You, Your colleague, Your neighbor or Your child will die along with the hero of another 3D-action. True, the hero dies on screen, in virtual reality, and then miraculously rise again. Well, You will cease to exist in our reality, the real. Or Wake up one day in another world completely alien to You, but it will seem right and normal, because in fact it will not You...

What do You choose?<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 26, 2009 18:39

Many years have passed. :) but still, again read our article with pleasure and a deep sense of inner satisfaction - it is very sincerely written. :ay :?
It is a pity that this article still has not been on this site... bi

So, dear visitor, What do You choose? :wink:

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 26, 2009 18:57

do you think the developers mind machines and disks not oprobyvat them myself???
1.do samomoderirovanie permanently using self-hypnosis and rainbow-arc... (see advertising finally or very favourites of the current coolest videos)
2. if that's not - quite-developed intuition SCREAMS wildly....
3.when using MM you reach deep States of relaxation and relaxation for 3-6 months and the Tibetan monks for 20 years....
4. I always ISCU something new and interesting (for the year use a mind machine I reached my goal and for the 5 previous years before that were just disembodied throwing....
5. NOW the MOST IMPORTANT thing - MIND MACHINE HELPS YOU ENTER the STATE (BODY ASLEEP MIND AWAKE) which can change your real life and make it better (I call it with imaginary self-programming)
read more about stone's book is called Heaven 911 in Cuba, you can download
Going forward
PS And I'm afraid of wolves in the woods not to go....
And if you cut off the branch on which you sit you fall to the ground and then climb and climb still higher :D :D :D

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Jan 26, 2009 22:05

well for starters - normal :)
but for business - need solutions :)

what are the proposals?
from the hole that has flowed .. plug back in - will not work :)
then what?

Берендей

Post by Берендей » Tue Jan 27, 2009 21:46

Евгений Кош wrote:but for business - need solutions
And what You all, this site is not the solution? And, if you do not pay attention to militant enough information here for first time. And not enough - so we ask questions :) And we answer them. And nothing in half with "saliva". If you really NEED - clean. And if you just came here for blah-blah-blah - offended and leave, Proud and Unbowed :D

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Jan 27, 2009 23:28

Берендей wrote:And what You all, this site is not the solution?
unfortunately Your answer does not fall into the stream of guest posts and my question to him:
- what he proposes to do with all this?
so - do not be angry, Your answer is not the topic :) BUT.
I would like to hear "what next?" from people who Found the information (it is obvious to all) and think that MM is brainwashing, quackery, etc.

Берендей

Post by Берендей » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:34

Dear Eugene!
Something tells me that the clear answer we get. I said "we" referring to those who tried it, got results and now defends these technologies, and those who are just thinking to try and from categorical judgments has so far refrained (including myself)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jan 28, 2009 15:07

Berendey
Eugene Kosh
And you know,somehow recently came to the conclusion that nothing particularly to defend is not necessary,especially eager.Those who need to and so get,will buy,will engage and get results.Big mouths of envious always had, and without them there is no path and development :wink: well the person expresses their opinion, for God's sake,what doesn't kill us will make stronger in the end everyone has the right to speak.of course I read all these posts,but I try not to get into debates, etc., if you have something useful,I take note,share,if someone asks and it this feel :)