Superstitions when buying

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
Superstitions when buying

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:00

Do you have superstitions you stick to when you buy something?

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:02

With me recently there was a case. The man was interested in a mind machine in Krasnodar. As I from Krasnodar, we met him in the office and he tested a mind machine.

When the man finished testing, he pulled out his pendulum and started to swing it over a mind machine from side to side, back and forth, back and forth... I was surprised. It turns out, pendulum told him to buy it or not.

Mind he bought the car.

Дамочка

Post by Дамочка » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:26

a really good thing (it "needs", "quality", "fit", etc., etc.) purchased quickly and easily (it is "without much thought", "painful doubt", "without an external justification other").. ALWAYS!! :wiz

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:51

> > padumaesh the pendulum swung... well said person at his subconscious he's doing right or not.... the subconscious told him - all right, buy you need to....
I have very much thanks to MM developed sensitivity at the fingertips...
now the products are stale smell... like sour milk causes such unpleasant tingling.... here this morning to get cheese from the refrigerator... it's all good and intuition is screaming don't eat it.... turned it over and mold it with the other hand....

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Fri Nov 14, 2008 14:40

where does superstition? The pendulum - crutch, to extract information from PS. Go for the first time.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:36

ZHSL
+ 1

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sat Nov 15, 2008 23:49

superstition is another.... than the pendulum :)

гость X

Post by гость X » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:41

What, you all want to say that it was only a superstition from the buyer? No one was afraid of nothing? az

For example, I very afraid to invade brain function. Where is the guarantee that in two years these activities you will begin to walk for themselves? :wink:

Stated in the description that the mind-machine is not addictive.
Not from my part impudence to ask, by any manipulation of the truth has been established?
At what point in time was set experience? How many subjects?
How do you determine is addictive or not?
And if it's not just addictive, but something abruptly? Optic nerve atrophy (for example)?
What is the guarantee of harmlessness and on what basis they could ever be with such a device?
Has there been clinical trials with the participation of scientific institutions?

гость X

Post by гость X » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:45

Quote from the site
Training in the alpha and theta ranges (for example, "Programmer") that increases production of beta endorphins by 10-15%

In other words, the device is similar to receiving a number of hormones from the outside. As with hormone therapy.

But the danger of hormone therapy in medicine has long been known:
if you provide the body with chemical substances from the outside, he forgets how to produce them yourself!
Just to prevent the overproduction of hormones.

This means, then, when you have the device will run with batteries or the batteries will die, you will be in depression.
Simply because produce your endorphins you will cease to miss. How and who you will derive from it, you have already thought?

And you still claim that the device is not addictive? Effect by stimulating the hormone system and certainly are addictive. It is because the body can not respond to changes in their biochemistry. Especially if we are talking about endorphins. Drug addicts and alcoholics are exactly endorfinov basis. But all other hormones too...

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:48

гость X wrote:stated in the description that the mind-machine is not addictive.
Not from my part impudence to ask, by any manipulation of the truth has been established?
And if it's not just addictive, but something abruptly? Optic nerve atrophy (for example)?
What is the guarantee of harmlessness and on what basis they could ever be with such a device?
Has there been clinical trials with the participation of scientific institutions?
Scientific institutions anything efficient you will not be offered ever :lol: Due to this same limiting of the plants you cited.

MM has been used for PTS.-PTS. for a long time.

I so as a child she used to swing on the swings, and the sunlight fell on my head alternately through the leaves. The eyes are closed. After a while I really started to hear and feel the world :o

гость X

Post by гость X » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:54

ЖСЛ wrote:
гость X wrote:due To this same limiting of the plants you cited.
Are you talking about? I don't install anything and don't restrict, I ask questions.
I'm at the end of each phrase the question mark is, pay attention.

You have no answers - not a problem, maybe someone else will answer.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:28

Dear, guest X
I think, judging by your manner to carry on a conversation, you will soon yourself well answer your questions. In General, the logic you have well, my congratulations. :) :)
But seriously, before you "throw" with a question mark, it would be nice to run through other sections of the site and his wife to read. Other sections of the forum too.

Well, seriously!
Obviously, it is very easy to immediately cast aside all the issues here. Only admins that does not help a hundred times to answer the same. :(

PS Oh, and "Search" has not been canceled bc
Thank you for your attention.
With hope for understanding
The well-wisher.

гость X

Post by гость X » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:45

Dear Guest, thank You so much written by God, the answers to my questions would take less. If You knew them.
I Think judging by your manner to carry on a conversation, you will soon yourself well answer your questions.
I assure You, if the answers were known to me, questions from me then you wouldn't have. I have other things to do. :roll:
to run through other sections of the site and his wife to read. Other sections of the forum too.
It is for the results of my fruitless search I'm trying to ask specific questions here. Them I still could not find. You can either continue to search or to ask, based on the fact that there are sane people who fast at least something to clarify. And the theme is good, superstition. Just for my questions 8) It will come more people with the same doubt - and here again all will be.
"Search" has not been canceled
Hint, what key words the search will give me the answers to my questions.
Those words, which I came up, answers were not found.

It is generally a mind-machine operates so that in response to supplied anything but the merits of the case?

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:55

Actually, surprisingly. Question topics sounded
do you have any superstitions that you adhere to when you buy something?
Here I list their superstitions. What?
To dispel me alone? Why, then, such topics... 8)
You can just post a sign: "with all the questions and superstition in the search". :(

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:19

Anonymous wrote:Actually, surprisingly. Question topics sounded
do you have any superstitions that you adhere to when you buy something?
Here I list their superstitions. What?
To dispel me alone? Why, then, such topics... 8)
You can just post a sign: "with all the questions and superstition in the search". :(
the theme is just superstitions, and not dispelling them. I think - everything is logical. :?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:36

гость X wrote:I, for one, am afraid to invade brain function. Where is the guarantee that in two years these activities you will begin to walk for themselves?
and I'm afraid to invade - not to invade blaaaaaaa anybody by force does not make a mind machine to buy.... and finally you mulberries not at...
MM is addictive... for example in the lack of sun and the lack of good weather it replaces the simple disk solar wind...
and when your inner space I can see those COLORED KALEIDOSCOPIC-NEOBYKNOVENNAYA PAINTINGS that Aivazovsky rest....
you have someone from relatives or friends chairbound disabled??? projecting such negative thoughts and creating such a negative thought-forms you DESIGN YOURSELF a PROGRAM.... Be careful with that...
and if you don't want to touch your brain then, and continue to degrade myself on....

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:29

гость X wrote:what, you all want to say that it was only a superstition from the buyer? No one was afraid of nothing? az

For example, I very afraid to invade brain function.
I Wonder if the TV You are watching?
Where is the guarantee that in two years these activities you will begin to walk for themselves? :wink:
Well, it's not the worst - at least I'll have something to do. :? Much worse that the result of training the brain begins to work faster, You will be much less tired and You will have a lot of free time with nothing to fill...
Stated in the description that the mind-machine is not addictive.
commercially available (i.e. for all) mindmachine in the United States since 1958. According to marketing research, to date purchased more than 1 million mindmachine. Theirs is the FDA still prohibits the position mindmachine as a remedy only as a means for deep relaxation (I think it's good, because otherwise the price would not be$ 200, and at least 20000$).
And You? :)
abroad mindmachine conveyor used for micro Assembly (where people work all day with microscopes) to relax the eyes and prevent eye diseases.
the Security of any things in this world is determined solely by the method of its application. :?
this site has a copy of the letter of the Ministry of health that mindmachine does not apply to devices that require a mandatory medical certification and, therefore, does not require clinical trials
<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:37

гость X wrote:quote from the site
Training in the alpha and theta ranges (for example, "Programmer") that increases production of beta endorphins by 10-15%

In other words, the device is similar to receiving a number of hormones from the outside. As with hormone therapy.

But the danger of hormone therapy in medicine has long been known:
if you provide the body with chemical substances from the outside, he forgets how to produce them yourself!
Just to prevent the overproduction of hormones.

This means, then, when you have the device will run with batteries or the batteries will die, you will be in depression.
Simply because produce your endorphins you will cease to miss. How and who you will derive from it, you have already thought?

And you still claim that the device is not addictive? Effect by stimulating the hormone system and certainly are addictive. It is because the body can not respond to changes in their biochemistry. Especially if we are talking about endorphins. Drug addicts and alcoholics are exactly endorfinov basis. But all other hormones too...
Have you ever realize that you wrote? :shock:
Your logic reminds me of a childhood joke-riddle:
Question: "On a brick wall crawling, - how old is my grandmother?"
The correct answer is: "What for me the TV if I sleep in the cupboard?". :?
In Your turns out that if a person goes to the gym or(and) fulfills any other skills by using exercise equipment (while he, of course, produced by gaboutrmony and other neurotransmitters), it falls into hopeless gaboutmanalow addiction??? :roll:
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Mon Nov 17, 2008 16:41, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:40

Going forward
We need to be kinder... :? :wink:

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 17, 2008 13:05

Andrei Patrushev, thanks for the answers!
Had long been looking. I don't have it :)
Much worse that the result of training the brain begins to work faster, You will be much less tired
What are the answers of the participants noticed a rapid brain work. Not seen actually work, to tell the truth 8) You are the first. Well, You're not the last person in this matter if at Your level refused to answer, would be severely... 8)
And You?
What do you mean "I"? I'm not putting forward any claims about the absence of habituation.
Therefore I ask those who say so.
It would seem a good occasion to formulate some explanation of advertising claims. To all became clearer. Or you choose mysterious smile in response? :)

And coming back to the point, it may not be addictive, if you change the biochemistry of the brain?
Well, you yourself (not You personally, but the whole team) here on the site qualified to discuss the feedback system.
So have a primary idea about these processes.
abroad mindmachine conveyor used for micro Assembly (where people work all day with microscopes) to relax the eyes and prevent eye diseases.
Clear. As a gymnastics for eyes.
the Security of any things in this world is determined solely by the method of its application.
Develop the idea in detail, please. What's so in a way that makes it safe?
You even my dreams are changing radically, and with the biorhythms of the brain what kind of manipulation do - and who said that it is safe?
I would agree that it is safe if You will tell me why. What is behind this Foundation?
On this website there is a copy of the letter of the Ministry of health that mindmachine does not apply to devices that require a mandatory medical certification and, therefore, does not require clinical trials
Clear. Doctors not up to it :)
According to marketing research, to date purchased more than 1 million mindmachine.
Millions is not an argument at all. You have to understand something. Herbalife in the world has sold a lot more, still people are treated.
I do not draw any Parallels, I'm just saying that big numbers don't mean anything.
Comes to mind: "millions of lemmings can't be wrong" (C) :)<

гость X

Post by гость X » Mon Nov 17, 2008 13:18

"At the brick wall crawling, - how old is my grandmother?"
Seriously? You don't even follow the relationship and not aware of the existence of such a layer questions?
hormones and other neurotransmitters), it falls into a hopeless hormonal dependence???
Oops. Gaboutronah then not with You :)

Of course hits. Not necessarily in a hopeless. But the relationship, of course, formed!
You can not always something to add to the body, so he didn't notice, the emphasis is not seen. Next is the question number. It will affect the reversibility or irreversibility of the changes.

Or You never heard about the euphoric property of run for some advanced athletes?
And mind-the car is not running and no gym, this is a direct effect on the brain. Running mainly works the muscles, not the brain - and the brain gets used to a different biochemistry.

In General, it became clearer. Thanks for the replies.
az

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 17, 2008 14:47

гость X wrote:
"At the brick wall crawling, - how old is my grandmother?"
Seriously? You don't even follow the relationship and not aware of the existence of such a layer questions?

Quote from the site:
Your quote:
In other words, the effect of the device is similar to receiving a number of hormones from the outside. As with hormone therapy.

I understand that "everyone is his own Kulibin", but maybe You do then try to explain to us Your conclusion, at least from the perspective of formal logic, for example: "All men are mortal. Plato people. - Plato is mortal."

hormones and other neurotransmitters), it falls into a hopeless hormonal dependence???
Oops. Gaboutronah then not with You :)
Oops. Damn typing errors. :?

Of course hits. Not necessarily in a hopeless. But the relationshipof course, formed!
You can not always something to add to the body, so he didn't notice, the emphasis is not seen. Next is the question number. It will affect the reversibility or irreversibility of the changes.
Oops. I have not said in vain: "What do You mean by habit (addiction)?" :? Whether I have now realized that the "dependency" and "relationship" for You are one and the same? :roll:

Or You never heard about the euphoric property of run for some advanced athletes?
And mind-the car is not running and no gym, this is a direct effect on the brain. Running mainly works the muscles, not the brain - and the brain gets used to a different biochemistry.
I would still like to understand Your logic... please Explain what is the "directness" of influence on the brain of light and sound in contrast to the same run (while running and other rhythmic actions in the brain registers sensory-motor rhythm with the same frequency).

In General, it became clearer. Thanks for the replies.
az
Contact. :)<
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Mon Nov 17, 2008 16:44, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 17, 2008 15:11

Anonymous wrote:Andrei Patrushev, thanks for the answers!
Had long been looking. I don't have it :)
Much worse that the result of training the brain begins to work faster, You will be much less tired
What are the answers of the participants noticed a rapid brain work. Not seen actually work, to tell the truth 8) You are the first. Well, You're not the last person in this matter if at Your level refused to answer, would be severely... 8)
And You?
What do you mean "I"? I'm not putting forward any claims about the absence of habituation.
Therefore I ask those who say so.
It would seem a good occasion to formulate some explanation of advertising claims. To all became clearer. Or you choose mysterious smile in response? :)
And coming back to the point, it may not be addictive, if you change the biochemistry of the brain?
Well, you yourself (not You personally, but the whole team) here on the site qualified to discuss the feedback system.
So have a primary idea about these processes.
Clear. As a gymnastics for eyes.
the Security of any things in this world is determined solely by the method of its application.
Develop the idea in detail, please. What's so in a way that makes it safe?
You even my dreams are changing radically, and with the biorhythms of the brain what kind of manipulation do - and who said that it is safe?
I would agree that it is safe if You will tell me why. What is behind this Foundation?
On this website there is a copy of the letter of the Ministry of health that mindmachine does not apply to devices that require a mandatory medical certification and, therefore, does not require clinical trials
Clear. Doctors not up to it :)
According to marketing research, to date purchased more than 1 million mindmachine.
Millions is not an argument at all. You have to understand something. Herbalife in the world has sold a lot more, still people are treated.
I do not draw any Parallels, I'm just saying that big numbers don't mean anything.
Comes to mind: "millions of lemmings can't be wrong" (C) :)
"And here Ostap suffered..." :)
It seems to me that You are in a polemical fervor do not pay attention to the essence of what I have written. :?
How about still at least something to read on the subject, before at random to jump into the debate? The site has a section "Articles", for example. Typing in the search "side effects" (incidentally, it is also attached to the subject), I found 62 posts, a little less turned out to be "dangerous" - it works fine, it is only necessary not to be lazy. :)<

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Nov 17, 2008 16:32

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Going forward
We need to be kinder... :? :wink:
From Guest X bears a mile away negativity,and he answers that we do not need.Or only need to merge here more of his negativity.Therefore, such a reaction on him.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Nov 17, 2008 16:39

guest X
I have a machine more than two years,then you do not have and in pants poop.