Relaxation.A quick vacation.Recovery.

Насколько хорошо мне помогает майнд-машина расслабляться и приходить быстро в норму?

Замечательно помогает!А главное быстро!
33%
Помогает,но хочется большего.
63%
Нифига не помогает,наоборот,после сессий хочется спать и чувствую усталость.
No votes
Я пью пиво чтоб уснуть.
No votes
А у у меня и так все в порядке.
4%

Total votes: 24

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Thu Nov 08, 2007 14:23

Well :oops: mine is caused not by the conductor, although who the hell knows :?
In General, I'm a little wife put in place after a quarrel (damn cool to have a free psychologist :o ). And before that, it seemed that I was doing everything right :ay
In short, trying to change :(

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Nov 08, 2007 14:25

Sden
:lol: :lol: :lol: Wife is POWER!It is necessary also to acquire!Image

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Thu Nov 08, 2007 15:02

Today worked on my technique (im. Knyazivs'ke), and realized here that I do not know how even with people working, I mean, relax, I am not able. Long struggled with worldly thoughts during the R02, but the last 4 minutes are all still able to relax. Why had the image of himself in a dark infinite space in a white kimono in Lotus position. In General, there were no thoughts, just watch yourself. Rested wonderful, the first time use (have in mind that before I had a rest only if you fall asleep during the session, and now 15 minutes just sitting).
---
by the way, notice I'm not docking in the instructions.
It is written that Batrakov will last for 30 hours, I already yuzayu machine since September, the battery has not worked.
And where is the truth? Huh?

:) :evil:

соsу

Post by соsу » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:33

Welcome all edinomyshlennikov (in both)! :o
The machine use the third week and so far exclusively on the Alphas. Disks bought, but honestly tolerate a workout on alpha (long).
After the first use was in awe. Listened to R05 with a green light for 22 minutes (that lasts the session) four times experienced the chills (even though he was under a warm blanket in a horizontal position with the body resting[?]), however, I definitely felt that I couldn't sleep. Thought different thoughts on work, then think how to relax, then some failure and suddenly I woke up somewhere in a minute (or even less) to finish. After another thought, they say they feel funny. When I got up my head was remarkably clear and rested. In General, it was a joy.
The next day, put the same but with a purple light. After two "chills" apparently fell asleep again. Woke up suddenly, somewhere in the middle of the session, the pulse was thrashed often. It was the feeling that I "pulled out". The rest of the session was in suspense, all the time listened and heard some sounds (apart from MM). Was the neighbors upstairs were constantly dropped, touched the battery and act like the last pig to me. :evil:
In General, now is the third week of my research. Try only alpha, but the colors in the glasses change. In everyday use R05 (sometimes R04 - exciting feelings when changing rhythms as if you are swimming breaststroke), and the weekend put R07 (feels soft like a mattress, after she do not want to get up, but feel rested).
It is also particularly noticed that at work (where the day, and then faster, makes the brain completely :roll: ) began to refer to negative situations as it is easier and safer (but not with apathy). The performance is a little older.
Generally my MMIP+CT I love helping, but waiting for more.

Sorry for the long message - this is my first post. :aa