Quick guide buyer's mind PHOTOSONIX machines

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
Quick guide buyer's mind PHOTOSONIX machines

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Sep 21, 2006 16:21

A brief buyer's guide of the instrument sound and light brain training company PHOTOSONIX is here
http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/user-manual.htm

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 22, 2006 15:45

Wah!As all the details!!!Thank You,Albus!!!!Very interesting about the use of foodstuffs,indeed,I noticed as soon as I changed my diet,changed the rendering quality,but it is sometimes lost,see as before just flashing glasses...I'll be Sure to use the juices...Thanks!

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Sep 22, 2006 15:49

We must thank Andrei Patrushev,is his translation and additions. :D

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 22, 2006 15:56

Well-at-y!!!This case does not arise!:)Respect and gratitude to Andrei Patrushev!!!Thank you!

Уномоменто

Post by Уномоменто » Fri May 11, 2007 22:49

I have a question to Andrey Patrushev. Hello, Andrey!
I just recently bought from Tools For Wellness set Nova Pro 100 with a single gate drive. All is well until understand, but that's just left a weird impression of quality. The typewriter made soundly, and everything seems works fine, although it left the impression that it did 10 years ago (I work with digital technology and how it caught my eye) - design and elementen database is painfully outdated at first glance. It's the cost of lack of mass demand or just save? Mobile cars also suffer from this? Design and execution points (I prefer TrueWhite) also leave the impression that it made on the knee by folk craftsman from the ordinary cheap sunglasses, as in Russia many years ago, when there were many pseudo-scientific thingies "health" of dubious purpose. I think the local people just will not notice (I live in Canada), but I've been caught my eye. And yet, alarming the disk that I bought along with the machine ("Requiem", strobe). It is clearly not original, and the usual overwrite on CD-R and even the cover is printed on a laser printer and does not match the original..
It is interesting that You mention Tools For Wellness in his introductory overview. I bought it from them, even without reading Your article (although in the search you can find a lot of American firms that sell these products). A little alarming level of inconsistency of quality and the claimed "high thoughts" so to speak. Sorry, I don't lend themselves to question the idea in any way, just trying to understand how ordinary Soviet consumer, if you want. 8-)) Knowing how in America to fight piracy, it is difficult to understand why a respected firm sells pirated discs.. accidentally came across Your website and it was very surprising and in time (once convinced of the need information we are always on time "slip" 8-) All very new to me so terribly interesting!
I would not want by mistake to get to counterfeit, so now trying to find where to buy the original, not the copied disc (the one I bought afraid to use, even though the original me, apparently, even before listening). And yet, not found - can I buy Your CDs from outside of Russia? Thank you.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat May 12, 2007 0:22

With regard to discs of audiostrobe ,then Todd drive that You purchased is most likely original.These drives are almost all produced in this form. CD-R media with the top sticker and printing,printed on a laser printer.Only some of the discs released by the method of stamping factory.I do not know for what reasons,but the manufacturer chose this way of manufacturing their disks.Before we received the right to independent production of discs,we buy them in this form directly from the manufacturer.

Уномоменто

Post by Уномоменто » Sat May 12, 2007 0:38

Thank you. Ironically, of course. The impression remains that it is still the demand has not attended the mass, which usually leads to higher quality and lower prices.

Карил

Post by Карил » Sat May 12, 2007 11:47

Here are just wondering why the demand has not attended mass for a pancake already 27 years... the Problem with nerve disorders are very common, and AVS its nice and easy decides... People are not do not know, not believe, not do not want.

As for me, up to a point I didn't know, didn't believe and didn't want (couldn't also) spend big (relative to the salary in 200$ and then 1000$) money to that unknown uncertain effect.

It is much smarter to learn to manage their States than to drink sedatives... :roll:

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat May 12, 2007 13:39

Уномоменто wrote: And yet, not found - can I buy Your CDs from outside of Russia? Thank you.
We can send You disks of A. Patrushev to Canada via EMS mail. Shipping costs 78 $.On this issue, please write to mindmachine@bk.ru

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat May 12, 2007 16:20

Карил wrote:Here I am just wondering why the demand has not attended mass for a pancake already 27 years... the Problem with nerve disorders are very common, and AVS its nice and easy decides... People are not do not know, not believe, not do not want.

As for me, up to a point I didn't know, didn't believe and didn't want (couldn't also) spend big (relative to the salary in 200$ and then 1000$) money to that unknown uncertain effect.

It is much smarter to learn to manage their States than to drink sedatives... :roll:
In the US, the entire physical therapy in favor of the corporations that produce drugs, on the vine crushes theirs is the Federal Agency for the control of medicines and foodstuffs (FDA). Seems we're also headed in that direction.
Manufacturers mindmachine have no right to write in their brochures about any health benefits. Therefore, all mindmachine there are, as devices for relaxation and self-inquiry. And something about the relaxation only recently allowed to write...

Псих

Post by Псих » Sat May 12, 2007 17:28

I suspect that it's much easier.

Was not found until the company that would be willing to produce mass advertising mindmachine.

I think everyone saw on TV advertising the various devices for the treatment of (flashing, ultrasonic), and no one forbids them to sell, and is freely describes their therapeutic effects)

And on the other hand how many of these devices in oblivion? I suspect if patents look - there's hundreds of them. And knows about them, nobody, not because a government Agency monitoring this, just nobody wanted to promote them as a commodity.

Same with mindmachine, about which few people know and those who know must be prepared, otherwise there is a natural rejection (I have four friends are told the reaction is about the same - "aren't you afraid for your head? surely that is very dangerous").

Псих

Post by Псих » Sat May 12, 2007 17:33

Уномоменто wrote:the typewriter is made soundly, and everything seems works fine, although it left the impression that it did 10 years ago (I work with digital technology and how it caught my eye) - design and elementen database is painfully outdated at first glance.
Noticed the same and have InnerPuls who recently acquired. Most likely they are doing so little that it is cheaper to manually collect (I even have a hole for the plug of the power supply like a knife cut in the plastic)) and it is in my vzgyal only plus) there is a certain aura of mystery or something, and outdated display delivers a lot of positive feelings (especially when you understand how it works).

Карил

Post by Карил » Sat May 12, 2007 18:26

So that's why they are expensive... Hand-job)))

Псих

Post by Псих » Sat May 12, 2007 18:33

Карил wrote:So that's why they are expensive... Hand-job)))
Yeah)
The cost is the same - penny, Andrew wrote already about how to collect points and about the fact that the schema is complete in the network on which it is possible and the device itself to provide it. Only if it's all to do ultimately will be more expensive (if you consider your labor for soldering, cooking, assembling things, etc))

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Sat May 12, 2007 18:33

Yes, folks, you would have to advertise in some newspaper about healthy way of life these mind-machines. For example, the latest issue of the "Bulletin HLS" at the end in a small area has the advertising apparatus light therapy APEK for the treatment of diseases of the eye.
You take the local newspaper and there, in secluded areas to explain is about the AVS. To educate people is necessary, and the people around me say as I wrote here: "it's crazy, you crazy!", "it is not by chance MMM?!", "this is brainwashing!!!","all this fool the population!", "the transfer was seen about it, it's nothing!", "It's hard to believe!", "It looks like a humbug!".

Псих

Post by Псих » Sat May 12, 2007 18:42

Pavel wrote:for Example, the latest issue of the "Bulletin HLS" at the end in a small area has the advertising apparatus light therapy APEK for the treatment of diseases of the eye.
In my opinion the HLC buy tetechki 40 and grandmother) For them this revolutionary device can not ride)
Here in the Internet to make a competent PR this case, banners to place on thematic resources (meditation, yoga, qigong, etc. where people are already ready, just give them information) on the correct keywords to recruit website in the search engines (on the same yoga, qigong and meditation). It is rather more effect than Newspapers, because things like stimulation of your brain (questionable safety even in my opinion))) the most simpatiziruet young people, which in the Internet bulk)

Although the fact that the above deep IMHO, but experience in the IT field tells me so)

Just wondering who has what motive to use the device?

I, for instance, to learn how deep (most) meditation for a short time (well, ie, not in 20 years, and for the maximum year) and other interesnym effects Ala the OS and the WTO. Well and as a consequence treat yourself, and set mastered techniques.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat May 12, 2007 22:20

Pavel wrote:Yeah, you guys would have to advertise in some newspaper about healthy way of life these mind-machines. For example, the latest issue of the "Bulletin HLS" at the end in a small area has the advertising apparatus light therapy APEK for the treatment of diseases of the eye.
You take the local newspaper and there, in secluded areas to explain is about the AVS. To educate people is necessary, and the people around me say as I wrote here: "it's crazy, you crazy!", "it is not by chance MMM?!", "this is brainwashing!!!","all this fool the population!", "the transfer was seen about it, it's nothing!", "It's hard to believe!", "It looks like a humbug!".
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes,but after my lecture out of the people it is to be,but as it learns about the price cools down.Then I leave open the question of how much money You spend per month on medication,alcohol,cigarettes, etc. (different tools for recovery and stress relief)...?And how it helps You and reflected further on sdorovie and the mind...!? :roll: :)

Кузьминский Артем

Post by Кузьминский Артем » Sun May 13, 2007 21:44

Just recently learned about the existence of such machines, the Pope said that such things had been long ago, but for some reason was not accepted by the society, vimo was not ready for such proletariat radical "things", I have not yet formed an accurate opinion about mind machines, but they interested me very much especially the curriculum, improve memory and breathing exercises.
Want to learn from people who bought and using mind machines, whether they received what they wanted from them, because the price is not small.
And another question what is the difference in oknov interested model Photosonix InnerPulse
InnerPulse glasses + Standard - 6.700 R.
InnerPulse glasses + Premium - 8.300 R.
InnerPulse + ColorTrack glasses - 10.500 R.
what is the difference between the points, the sites have not found detailed information on this issue.

Псих

Post by Псих » Mon May 14, 2007 4:12

I advise you to read a few topics from the forum of enthusiastic reviews you will understand everything;)

However come across people who have the effect is not immediately and not even two weeks, but then as with hypnosis - give him everything, only for different number of sessions.

So if the cost of the instrument are not comparable for example with monthly budget on food - awesome game!;)

About the glasses - really two options - premium and color, but the color only 2 LEDs, which creates an uneven picture and a little bother, because due to the fact that everyone's eyes planted on different have to look at a certain point the light's maximum intensity.

But premium white stands for 4 LEDs and the light by the fact that brighter, and more evenly distributed. From the brightness of the light in the first couple stronger visual impression, but the color of the light as I understand the state is not very much affected.

I just Innerpulse and premium white. Everyone is happy. Especially scoring American manual Assembly tool)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 14, 2007 9:12

Кузьминский Артем wrote:just recently learned about the existence of such machines, the Pope said that such things had been long ago, but for some reason was not accepted by the society, vimo was not ready for such proletariat radical "things", I have not yet formed an accurate opinion about mind machines, but they interested me very much especially the curriculum, improve memory and breathing exercises.
Want to learn from people who bought and using mind machines, whether they received what they wanted from them, because the price is not small.
And another question what is the difference in oknov interested model Photosonix InnerPulse
InnerPulse glasses + Standard - 6.700 R.
InnerPulse glasses + Premium - 8.300 R.
InnerPulse + ColorTrack glasses - 10.500 R.
what is the difference between the points, the sites have not found detailed information on this issue.
I am inclined to think that you should start with the points INDIGO (red plus blue LEDs). First, the maximum safety against photoepilation (although not as scary as it sounds), and secondly, these glasses give an interesting rich images, thirdly, give a deeper meditative state during the transition to theta stimulation (only after 2-3 week "course" alpha-stimulation). In principle, more universal points of Colortrac, but they are much more expensive.

Кузьминский Артем

Post by Кузьминский Артем » Tue May 15, 2007 0:25

Thank you for the answers.
Only here do not understand, premium are different species?
There's radio Moscow store, where you can clearly feel the difference and to choose sunglasses for themselves?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue May 15, 2007 9:50

http://www.mindmachine.ru/contact.htm here you can try everything.About the glasses a lot written in the forum view.All information is in the catalog .

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Thu Jun 21, 2007 16:16

Read actually the whole forum.
I understand that for a beginner with a claim to the quality and quantity it is optimal to buy this option:

InnerPulse glasses + Premium Indigo - 8.300 R.

And tell me if I'll be there on Saturday, your store will be a qualified consultant who can show me around, tell and give a try?

:roll:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jun 21, 2007 16:20

Сперанца wrote:Read actually the whole forum.
I understand that for a beginner with a claim to the quality and quantity it is optimal to buy this option:

InnerPulse glasses + Premium Indigo - 8.300 R.

And tell me if I'll be there on Saturday, your store will be a qualified consultant who can show me around, tell and give a try?

:roll:
All will be well,just come not too late,it's Saturday after all;)...But the selection is good...for a beginner at the time...

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Thu Jun 21, 2007 16:26

Dimas
it's Saturday after all
Yeah.. and I want to sleep. But I live near.
And I understand that I initially need to buy the disks that the machine is something to listen to:)