Quick guide buyer's mind PHOTOSONIX machines

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Thu Jun 21, 2007 17:15

>And I understand that I initially need to buy the disks that the machine is something to listen to

The device certainly is something to listen to, but the disks Patrushev also VERY good.
Can You gift in gratitude for the purchase of innerpulse a few drives will give :lol:

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Thu Jun 21, 2007 17:17

Pavel
for the purchase of innerpulse a few drives will give
it would be magical :wink:
And then I 8300 barely scraped together 8)

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Tue Jul 10, 2007 16:37

and when you read the full version of the manual to innerpulse ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 31, 2007 16:55

Александр_ wrote:and when will be provided with the full option manual to innerpulse ?
Missing translation posted on the forum.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Aug 31, 2007 18:58

Now all customers receive the complete version of the description.

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Fri Aug 31, 2007 21:20

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Now all customers receive the complete version of the description.
Yeah, confirmed

Гитарист

Post by Гитарист » Tue Jan 29, 2008 15:06

I took glasses Color Track, and I do not understand how to make so that the color changed according to the frequency automatically. And why there is a switch near the right eye?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jan 29, 2008 15:13

Guitarist
Switch to the future of software,its has not yet developed..Colortrack Mode follows the mode, "Right hand blue,left green,"You have it in instrukcii to the device should be described on the last page...

Уномоменто

Post by Уномоменто » Thu Mar 27, 2008 22:33

With my Nova Pro 100 kit (although I thought - I could be wrong, maybe it came with a set of gate drives) was a CD called "Mind Modulations" Resource Disc, which I only recently noticed. It comes with all cars? Anyone poking around with its contents.

милка

Post by милка » Sat Nov 01, 2008 16:01

Zdrastvujte, uvazhaemye muzhchiny :wink: !!! wy zdes' vse such umnye bi !pomogite pozhalujsta bc opredelit'sja mne's choice mm, dovl'no chasto na popadajutsja eye , chto uzhe prjamo xochet'sja priobresti. vot tol ko ne mogu opredilt' :roll: chto imenno mne podojdet.xochu chtob ne bylo v slozhno obrashenii, no s drugoj side ljublju vse mnogofunkzionalnoe i progressivnoe, s drugoj ne znaju side kakoe mesto zajmet mm v moej zhizni(poetomu vidimo ne dolzhno byt slishkom dorogo).Nu i s ochkami xotelos by tozhe chto nibud' poeffektivnej 8)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 01, 2008 23:46

милка wrote:Zdrastvujte, uvazhaemye muzhchiny :wink: !!! wy zdes' vse such umnye bi !pomogite pozhalujsta bc opredelit'sja mne's choice mm, dovl'no chasto na popadajutsja eye , chto uzhe prjamo xochet'sja priobresti. vot tol ko ne mogu opredilt' :roll: chto imenno mne podojdet.xochu chtob ne bylo v slozhno obrashenii, no s drugoj side ljublju vse mnogofunkzionalnoe i progressivnoe, s drugoj ne znaju side kakoe mesto zajmet mm v moej zhizni(poetomu vidimo ne dolzhno byt slishkom dorogo).Nu i s ochkami xotelos by tozhe chto nibud' poeffektivnej 8)
Perhaps the Mind Spa will suit You best.

Александр П

Post by Александр П » Mon Jan 19, 2009 22:59

Hello. I'm a doctor, which have quite a lot to watch, but to work even during the day. Can I use this machine for faster recovery?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jan 20, 2009 14:14

Alexander P
Yes,of course!

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:09

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 26, 2009 16:50

Александр П wrote:Hello. I'm a doctor, which have quite a lot to watch, but to work even during the day. Can I use this machine for faster recovery?
Hello. When I worked at the Institute of the interior Ministry, the camps of the platoon after a night shift (usually to sleep only there for 1.5-2 hours we had), the last in 15-20-minute sessions of alpha-relaxation, then worked all day without getting tired and without the urge to sleep. :)

Сергей1976

Post by Сергей1976 » Sat May 09, 2009 2:43

Please tell me the dialing function is the difference between Innerpulse and Mind Spa, which of them is preferable to choose, so it was not excruciatingly painful for the wasted time and money of course? Is there any way mainly Spa to enter a state of body asleep - mind awake, or to realize the meditation of the chakras, as described in the inner pulse? Thank you for any information.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 11, 2009 9:20

Сергей1976 wrote:please Tell me the dialing function is the difference between Innerpulse and Mind Spa, which of them is preferable to choose, so it was not excruciatingly painful for the wasted time and money of course? Is there any way mainly Spa to enter a state of body asleep - mind awake, or to realize the meditation of the chakras, as described in the inner pulse? Thank you for any information.
Better Innerpulse.

Агент Смит

Post by Агент Смит » Sat May 16, 2009 21:22

Andrei Patrushev
Андрей Патрушев wrote:When I worked at the Institute of the interior Ministry, the camps of the platoon after a night shift (usually to sleep only there for 1.5-2 hours we had), the last in 15-20-minute sessions of alpha-relaxation, then worked all day without getting tired and without the urge to sleep.
Can any session to use for quick recovery during a long driving? Sometimes I go from the Urals to Moscow and back, at the end of the first day and five hours on the second day already beginning to be sleepy, that day has yet to stop. Which of the alpha sessions safe in terms of future impacts - reduction reactions, etc.? To clarify just in case: we are talking about a short and effective rest from the road, not the road, ie tired, quickly rested and on the road again, preferably immediately, without rasliani, but without inhibited reactions. And road two liters of Coca-Cola drink really helps, but then I suffer from heartburn.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 17, 2009 11:53

Агент Смит wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Андрей Патрушев wrote:When I worked at the Institute of the interior Ministry, the camps of the platoon after a night shift (usually to sleep only there for 1.5-2 hours we had), the last in 15-20-minute sessions of alpha-relaxation, then worked all day without getting tired and without the urge to sleep.
Can any session to use for quick recovery during a long driving? Sometimes I go from the Urals to Moscow and back, at the end of the first day and five hours on the second day already beginning to be sleepy, that day has yet to stop. Which of the alpha sessions safe in terms of future impacts - reduction reactions, etc.? To clarify just in case: we are talking about a short and effective rest from the road, not the road, ie tired, quickly rested and on the road again, preferably immediately, without rasliani, but without inhibited reactions. And road two liters of Coca-Cola drink really helps, but then I suffer from heartburn.
Of course, there are sessions for deep relaxation and return to its normal wakeful state.

Марк Лучин

Post by Марк Лучин » Fri Jun 19, 2009 22:37

Do not tell me, then guide that at the beginning of this thread is complete? Or is there somewhere it is detailed in Russian. I would like to read to innerpulse first before taking. bc
I likewise always choose and photo and audio products. First, climb up to the reviews and the instructions, and then understand what is closer to me.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 30, 2009 17:50

Марк Лучин wrote:do Not tell me, then guide that at the beginning of this thread is complete? Or is there somewhere it is detailed in Russian. I would like to read to innerpulse first before taking. bc
I likewise always choose and photo and audio products. First, climb up to the reviews and the instructions, and then understand what is closer to me.
Yes, here is a full guide.

Росич

Still, I lost the instruction to the Nova Pro 1000

Post by Росич » Tue Aug 18, 2009 13:56

Hello, good people!

I lost the booklet from the Nova Pro 1000 . But not the statement that is on the forum. Namely, tabular representation of the duration of sessions, frequency of feedback, and which section applies (relaxation, energy recharging, etc.) As it is possible to, and preferably in the stone performance, not to lose again? :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Aug 18, 2009 13:58

Rosich
So the table on the sessions and is in the instructions! bi

Росич

Post by Росич » Tue Aug 18, 2009 19:39

Dear Dimas! Thanks for the reply, but I can't find that plaque :roll: looked guide at the beginning of branches. But I have this plate was on a few pages. You can link to clarity.

Thank you. :?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Aug 18, 2009 22:42

Rosich
The table had to be attached to the device of the user in paper form :)
Try to look here:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/photosonix/nova_pro_100.htm