Colds and mindmachine

Евгений Кош
Colds and mindmachine

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Jul 19, 2007 15:39

Here, did not save.. year 2 was not sick with a cold.. and then the colleague sitting next 2 days sneezed today and didn't show up for work, says fell with the temperature.. seems I was "hooked"...
Cold, strong burning in the nose, temperature 37.5 (it all started last night.. ie the duration of the disease is still small).. all the signs of SARS..
I think, what session mindmachine , or drives Andrew .. that can help to adjust the body to the quick recovery?
Forumyane, what would you advise?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jul 19, 2007 15:55

"Healing on the magic river" on night two teaspoon (no slides) and wool socks!!! :D :wink:
Last edited by Dimas on Thu Jul 19, 2007 16:21, edited 1 time in total.

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Thu Jul 19, 2007 16:20

"Healing" by far.

a month ago business. Day at work felt sick specifically. Came home, got worse. The throat was terribly ill, about a cold generally silent (could not sleep even).. so overall condition is not so hot.
Listened To Healing:
1.in the evening
2.on the morning of the trail.day
3.day (for work not smola walk)
4.in the evening.
5.in the morning (even the next day)
(today at work)
6.evening. (for prevention)...

And just completely cured for almost a couple of days... very fast the healing process was!!!! Banal gargling or some other treatments has NOT been canceled!!!

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Jul 19, 2007 16:24

лилия wrote: Banal gargling or some other treatments has NOT been canceled!!!
this by itself.. ( in this respect I belief is not changed).. :)

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:31

лилия wrote:"Healing" by far.

a month ago business. Day at work felt sick specifically. Came home, got worse. The throat was terribly ill, about a cold generally silent (could not sleep even).. so overall condition is not so hot.
Listened To Healing:
I have a couple of months ago, too cold something got out, he decided to listen to Healing - is subjective the next morning felt even worse, so I decided the next time Explorer to put with affirmations about health (don't remember exactly what, but something in General) and lo and behold, literally the next day on his feet as agorec.
Don't know if the Healing worked, but still more predisposed to the Conductor

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:51

Today I got sick!!! :cry: Terribly sore throat,weakness...See air conditioning blew...didn't hear anything yesterday,I had no strength..Sitting at work I got a sore throat..snot and all things will Go right now hot drink..Sorry that is not very topic,the disc I have not yet listened to,but well have to cry on someone thread... :)
Going to die young.... :lol:

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:05

>I will die young.... Laughing

first, you must live for 100-120 years, and then you die young. :lol:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:09

Yes..I expect at least 150 in joy and strength to be!!!!There are the children to conceive years of commercials 135 :shock:
No..I'm serious!We age only when themselves this allow!!!

champ0

Post by champ0 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:03

Listened To Healing:
1.in the evening
4.in the evening.
(today at work)

And just completely cured for almost a couple of days... very fast the healing process was!!!! Banal gargling or some other treatments has NOT been canceled!!!
Excuse me for the rudeness to insult anyone not want.
But when my wife or a sore throat,it saves only oral sex or posture Yogis lion.
I have never throat for more than 1 day does not hurt and that less.
:oops:

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:38

champ0
excuse

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:57

"Excuse me for the rudeness to insult anyone not want.
Embarassed"

What is there to apologize. Because we all know that merging is very great helps almost from all diseases. The main thing that a loved one and in love. :wink:

champ0

Post by champ0 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 15:17

But at the expense of water heard something a documentary film seen on the website specified sure I'll go.
And bought 1 kg of shungite in the water pharmacy will insist and drink,and drink. :?

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sun Jul 22, 2007 17:35

champ0 wrote: But when my wife or a sore throat,it saves only oral sex ....
in this case, a high probability of worsening of infection as the throat (from the partner) and of the urinary organs from the throat infection (I don't know how much it will be aggressive, you can kill urogenital).
it is better then Lion pose :)

champ0

Post by champ0 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 18:01

Евгений Кош wrote:
in this case, a high probability of worsening of infection as the throat (from the partner) and of the urinary organs from the throat infection (I don't know how much it will be aggressive, you can kill urogenital).
I guess you're right.
But who is afraid of a deepening of infection maybe to use condoms,and it is better then to use the Yoga Lion pose.
Very good effect from this position.

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:17

champ0 wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:
I guess you're right.
But who is afraid of a deepening of infection maybe to use condoms,and it is better then to use the Yoga Lion pose.
Very good effect from this position.
Thank you for such valuable information! Will definitely take on Board... that's just do not understand one, - mind a machine for a place to put it is necessary?!!.... :? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:59

champ0 wrote:

Listened To Healing:
1.in the evening
4.in the evening.
(today at work)

Excuse me for the rudeness to insult anyone not want.
:oops:
Hmm..you can try OS (oral sex,further reduction of the author :wink: ) with the disc "Healing" and points...Then apart...And see what is better,OS disk or a machine :lol: :lol:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:40

And here I spent all weekend in bed...Listened to once "Healing" day,relieved (I while listening I fell asleep,woke up when these flies chirp started)..Felt great,it was hot...Went under a cool shower,then give me poltinnichek,ate...Forces to Fig...But then evening came and I was terrified...And now for something not very ... At night again listen no douches and push UPS..I Guess I got excited too...Sitting again in snot and coughing...Maybe the whole OS (see post above) will help :lol: :lol: Only now, let's decide that my throat is gone,someone who needs to do the OS??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: And then you never know...

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Jul 23, 2007 13:15

Dimas wrote:And here I spent all weekend in bed...Listened to once "Healing" day,relieved (I while listening I fell asleep,woke up when these flies chirp started)..Felt great,it was hot...Went under a cool shower,then give me poltinnichek,ate...Forces to Fig...But then evening came and I was terrified...And now for something not very ... At night again listen no douches and push UPS..I Guess I got excited too...Sitting again in snot and cough all..
In the evening, "Healing"( after listening to a left nasal congestion).
vitamins+Polioksidony(immunomodulatory)+Viferon ointment in nose+warm drink + morning morning alpha Andrew + the day was in a light trance state + watched a good movie + read the book..
Now the condition is good.. was a little cold (see cleans the body from the nose remains after the infection)..
I can say that feels - after listening to Alf and meditation becomes easier.. by far.

PS forgot to add.. even during day times 3 5-6 minutes.. depicted the posture of a Lion.. of course not always while kneeling, but the language is extended with diligence :)

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Mon Jul 23, 2007 14:35

Dimas wrote:And here I spent all weekend in bed...Listened to once "Healing" day,relieved (I while listening I fell asleep,woke up when these flies chirp started)..Felt great,it was hot...Went under a cool shower,then give me poltinnichek,ate...Forces to Fig...But then evening came and I was terrified...And now for something not very ... At night again listen no douches and push UPS..I Guess I got excited too...Sitting again in snot and coughing...Maybe the whole OS (see post above) will help :lol: :lol: Only now, let's decide that my throat is gone,someone who needs to do the OS??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: And then you never know...
Hmm, strange question...
"The rescue of drowning - the handiwork of drowning!!!".... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Go for it...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jul 23, 2007 14:53

No..SO save myself I will not!!! :lol: :lol: :wink: