Zen Master with Ten Color RGB Glasses. worth buying?

Алексей555
Zen Master with Ten Color RGB Glasses. worth buying?

Post by Алексей555 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:01

Hello, asking for help from those who have experience. what would You say about the following mindmachine? worth buying? thank you in advance.

Zen Master Mind Gear with TENcolor Lightframes Comments:

This is one heck of an under - rated mind machine. Not since the InnerQuest IQ - III has a manufacturer possessed the wherewithall to combine a light and sound machine with a CD player (excuse me, the IQ - III was with a cassette player, not a CD player). Less wires to connect, less hassle period. The Zen Master has great built - in sessions, is easy to use and it's portability ensures you can take it anywhere. And with your free ebook “Mind States 2”, this light and sound system is all you will ever need. We even include deluxe headphones, not the standard style at no extra charge! As my customers have said, “the Zen Master is a real joy to own”.

About The Zen Master:

The Zen Master incorporates the most advanced features found in the “PR-2X Plus” light and sound model tucked neatly inside a personal CD player, creating the most convenient and easy to use mind machine ever made! No more unwieldy cables to connect, no more having to carry around two different devices, just a portable CD playing your favorite sounds combined with the power and features of the “PR-2X Plus” all running on two AA batteries!

What We Say:
The Zen Master is a very-easy-to-use system. For experiencing a session combined with listening to your favorite CD, simply insert the CD into the player, choose which light and sound session you want and press 'Play'. If you only want the benefits of a light and sound session without listening to a CD, simply press the 'Play' a second time. It's your choice ... whichever way best meets your needs is easily achieved when using our Zen Master light and sound system.

· The Zen Master is a normal CD player complete with track programming capabilities and 10 second anti-skip plus all of the following...

· A full featured Light / Sound machine with 50 built-in light & sound sessions (like having a complete PR-2X Plus system)

· Additionally, it contains our Exclusive 5 “Autopilot” programs - for generating an unlimited number of unique L/S sessions each targeting a different brain wave state (Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta & Super-Beta, AKA Gamma).

· The ability to store up to 25 additional “Autopilot” generated programs for a total of 75 programs.

· Time adjustment.... allowing you to scale and control the time of any program from 5 minutes to 2 hours.

· Complete Manual control including the “pulse width or duty cycle” from 10% -90%

· Exclusive “Sparkle” feature - another innovation providing stunning visuals (and better entrainment) by controlling and changing the duty cycle in three distinctive patterns.

· Personal Preference Program (PPP) allowing you to store your favorite settings on the Zen Master Light / Sound System

· A FULL frequency range of .5Hz - 40Hz.

· Six unique stimulation modes.

· Outstanding Binaural Sound synchronized with the lights.

· TENcolor Lightframes:Our Zen Master system includes TENcolor lightframes (which incorporates
the latest in Red-Green-Blue LEDchip technology) enabling you to choose any of ten
different colors to enhance your light and sound session experiences. Our lightframes
even feature left/right independent color control for stimulation maximizing your
session experiences!

· Convenient Thumb-wheel control of brightness for instant adjustment of light intensity.

- 110v AC Adapter included free with our special Zen Master package.

· Deluxe Stereo Headphones

· 1 Year Parts and Labor warranty.

Your light and sound system comes complete. Lightframes are included.

The lightframes included with your mind machine are: TENcolor lightframes.

TENcolors!™ Lightframes are the ultimate light and sound machine accessory! NOW INCLUDED WITH Zen Master
[/size]
Last edited by Алексей555 on Sat Jul 14, 2007 17:49, edited 2 times in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:13

Not worth it because the machine is combined with situsnya...the experience of these Machico "flies" after five months of "work"...If not for this opportunity, www.mindmachine.ru the same would be sold...Although there is nothing special,the only "convenience" is a tandem two-in-one...(but as it turned out - a big drawback).

Алексей555

Post by Алексей555 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 16:45

staff was courteous and helpful, I almost bought :)
and mostly what do You recommend?

the forum I read along and across :) but probably too much information collected. Please tell me compact that really necessary? mindmachine+player+good sunglasses and headphones? what parameters are really mandatory for good mindmachine?
thanks in advance for your help.

P. S. what would You say about this m-car? Here, and again, this is very important: 0.2 - 75 Hz ie a range?

****://www.mindmachine.com/proddetail.php?prod=MP-Procyon

thanks again for the help! :-)
Last edited by Алексей555 on Sat Jul 14, 2007 17:46, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jul 14, 2007 16:46

Dimas wrote:is Not necessary because the machine is combined with situsnya...the experience of these Machico "flies" after five months of "work"...If not for this opportunity, www.mindmachine.ru the same would be sold...Although there is nothing special,the only "convenience" is a tandem two-in-one...(but as it turned out - a big drawback).
Well, I actually really liked the ZM - I can't stand a bunch of wires (RGB and glasses are also good - not worse colortrac, only the colors themselves do not change during a session)... But, unfortunately, I and my friends in a year all broke down (first mindmachine, and then the player). But, maybe they have corrected the manufacturing (I have two years not in use).
And again. batteries ZM "eats" very cleverly, and with the adapter even stable, there are strong noises.
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Sun Jul 15, 2007 15:12, edited 1 time in total.

Джим

Post by Джим » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:40

Draws attention to the power supply:

>- 110v AC Adapter included free with our special Zen Master package.

IT CAN NOT POP OUT OF OUR SOCKETS!!!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jul 15, 2007 15:02

Алексей555 wrote:staff was courteous and helpful, I almost bought :)
and mostly what do You recommend?

the forum I read along and across :) but probably too much information collected. Please tell me compact that really necessary? mindmachine+player+good sunglasses and headphones? what parameters are really mandatory for good mindmachine?
thanks in advance for your help.

P. S. what would You say about this m-car? Here, and again, this is very important: 0.2 - 75 Hz ie a range?

****://www.mindmachine.com/proddetail.php?prod=MP-Procyon

thanks again for the help! :-)
Yes, in fact, now all mindmachine have more or less equal options and in utilitarian terms are exactly the same. Differences appear only at the level of needs for self-exploration. This topic Innerpulse so far, IMHO, no competition.
Procyon I just recently watched finally. - Nice car, but the hype vokurg points is greatly exaggerated. With ganzfeld points his glasses have nothing in common (such as sunglasses, open on all sides), the only thing you can turn the light on without flashing. The same colortrak or RBG give the same range in color, and phase transitions are only needed for light shows and to effect engagement of the brain are irrelevant.
Extended range is also nothing special gives. I'm tired of repeating :wink: that the brain is able to synchronize their brain activity with external stimuli only in the range of 8-25 Hz. When training this range can be slightly expanded to a greater extent in the beta region and less in theta. So Innerpulse far exceeds the working range of the brain.
By the way, headphones included Innerpulse very good (unlike with Proteus Procyon - there is cheap plastic handles that break down quickly).
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Sun Jul 15, 2007 15:14, edited 2 times in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jul 15, 2007 15:04

Джим wrote:Draws attention to the power supply:

>- 110v AC Adapter included free with our special Zen Master package.

IT CAN NOT POP OUT OF OUR SOCKETS!!!
Don't worry, he is there and will not fit - there are flat pins, and different widths for the zero and phase. :D

Влад

Post by Влад » Sun Jul 15, 2007 17:34

the same colortrak or RBG give the same range in color, and phase transitions are only needed for light shows and to effect engagement of the brain are irrelevant.
But Colortrac really worth very much, a little less than a full MM. :)

On topic - I also somehow closer to a quality external CD player, and it can be replaced and fonit will not. Although this machine probably you can connect and external.

Влад

Post by Влад » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:03

Note: The 2006 revision (ZM-2006) does not support or Turbosonix AudioStrobe encoded CDs.
:shock:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:17

Влад wrote:Note: The 2006 revision (ZM-2006) does not support or Turbosonix AudioStrobe encoded CDs.
:shock:
It looks like Andrzej (audiostrobe) sued does your Mind have the right Gear...

Влад

Post by Влад » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:19

Something all around disliked Mind Gear! :lol: