real help from a mind-machines. what is it?

Денис1
real help from a mind-machines. what is it?

Post by Денис1 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:23

All welcome! I am new to this site, interested to know without much advertising, who and what specific problems have relieved the mind-machine? Has anyone heard about the employment of transcranial magnetic stimulation (transcranial magnetic stimulation)? For this experiment, I went to Peter, the brain Institute, I spent 10 sessions on old apparatus ' 86 model year. He helped me to quit Smoking. Do you have a good happened? :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 22, 2006 15:33

Welcome Dennis!About howling experience, I wrote a lot on this forum,read closely!;)And Andrei Patrushev left essays about their issledovaniyakh,there is a lot of useful and interesting...it would be Very interesting to know what You felt when I quit Smoking,there was no psychological dependence,appeared disgusted or what????

Денис1

Post by Денис1 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 0:55

Dim, nothing special happened, disgust did not appear, because it is not hypnosis or coding. The nervous system just calmed down and came out of stress, and Smoking is, for the most part, psihologicheskie dependence and Smoking were boredom or subconsciously trying to disengage from a stressful situation.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 29, 2006 15:44

That is, this method greatly calms the nervous system?I'm here for two weeks of not Smoking,but then foolishly fell through,although greatly reduced the number of cigarettes smoked...:(Yes, and I constantly chuvstvuu internal tension,does not work completely letting go of the situation.In the evening, you say,"All tomorrow I do not smoke, and in the morning when you Wake up immediately start thinking things like:"Oh,I'll leave Monday,get high a little fun,what joy you will have when you leave?"...While my head understands that the joy of something this dubious.Here's another I wanted to share...it's almost month and a half,I as if they were in a vacuum...In principle, do not want anything,even now and look for a job themselves.A very strong feeling that I was standing on the threshold, and give yourself to go neither backward nor forward,a stupor of some kind.Nothing forward not pushes..I don't like it.No goals,no desires,I'm horolog (if I had money;)).And what to do next-I don't know...