Output in the astral.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jun 18, 2007 17:12

Влад wrote:Machine can be used effectively for the WTO and for the OS. The main thing what program to use. If there is something like disk Explorer for WTO or OS with advanced point-by-point relaxation, introduction to the trance state, visualization, reminder, properly structured with appropriate frequencies and audiostrobe it will be what you need. I, for example, from the Conductor (listen to in the morning) the vibration starts, and conscious entry into the OS(fortunately, the voice of Andrew and audiostrobe not fall asleep), this effect I didn't from hameenkoski Monroe disks for the OS and Astral projection. And if it was a dedicated drive for WTO, done as professionally as a Conductor? :shock: :lol:
Soon will be! :wink:

иисус

Post by иисус » Mon Jun 18, 2007 17:24

Vlad
And You could not more in detail the system of the proper use (or sequence of) programmes to achieve these effects.
PS why such an interest: ordinary use, but I'm not a Lord :D to make it work. Even with my long practice, I would like to try crutches.

Влад

Post by Влад » Mon Jun 18, 2007 17:34

Not God, just Jesus :lol:
Read my answer in the topic "file Explorer." In General I'm new, mind-machine recently. Now follow the recommendations and training with sessions in the alpha-wave and Conductor. Plan in such a practice 3 weeks.
Interestingly, a Conductor for an alpha tranny count? :D

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jun 18, 2007 17:37

Влад wrote:Not God, just Jesus :lol:
Read my answer in the topic "file Explorer." In General I'm new, mind-machine recently. Now follow the recommendations and training with sessions in the alpha-wave and Conductor. Plan in such a practice 3 weeks.
Interestingly, a Conductor for an alpha tranny count? :D
The Explorer also recorded at alpha frequencies.

иисус

Post by иисус » Mon Jun 18, 2007 17:54

Here is another question about which, apparently, forgotten:
Does anyone have information about using EEG (a device) to more productive results mind machine or something? Can someone read somewhere? Then,please,throw off a reference. (read more in my first question)
Thank you very much!

Влад

Post by Влад » Mon Jun 18, 2007 19:17

On the forum it was discussed, use search for "EEG".

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 18, 2007 23:12

The "cars" and technology Monroe - very distant relatives. Indeed, both only gives deep relaxation and trance state, nothing more. Everything else is done by the power of intention. EEG corelate for the WTO, among other things, to pick up is virtually impossible, because they all had very diverse pattern of EEG when exiting. This is confirmed by the very numerous studies.

Good Luck Running!

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:39

watching the subject.
sorry people, different notifications about new emails don't come.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Thu Aug 02, 2007 0:16

I wrote several sessions for the WTO (in fact only one session, and the rest of its modifications with different levels of stimulation). Tried it, works like :). Its counterpart in the editors have built much more complicated (there is only 2 layer of binaural beats, and 12, however at the same time not so much sounds, and it makes no sense so much of the city), but with the visual channel touches a lot stronger. I'll try to organize in your old session, the strobe signal, see what happens (I think the bomb :D).

Влад

Post by Влад » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:06

Put? :)
Salesteam!

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Thu Aug 02, 2007 21:29

Please. Download here.
Test for health :).

Михаил

Post by Михаил » Thu Aug 02, 2007 23:10

Arigato Traveler-San :twisted:

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Fri Aug 03, 2007 0:44

Yeah.
Where's my big astral propeller ?

the Traveler thank you, why don't we begin.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:26

the Traveler
Thank you!!!Right now let's eat! :D

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:53

the Traveler

he's at theta frequencies?
and I thought, where are the nightmares went :idea:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:57

Pavel
Have you tried???A WTO that happened or just dreams?What program are You listening?

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Aug 03, 2007 13:03

Dimas wrote:have You tried???A WTO that happened or just dreams?What program are You listening?
very deep projection

a nightmare in the morning happened.

immediately in the morning the alpha set to the day of the event the negative smell.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Aug 03, 2007 13:08

Oh-Ho-Hoh...I will pour in the machine,maybe tonight I can hear...scary of course..I'm from theta nightmare at all...not childish...But I wonder...if you first listen to 3 tracks that have provided the Traveler,and then the five-minute alpha session for relaxation that are sewn into the inner pulse...maybe it would go??!

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Aug 03, 2007 13:47

Nightmares of theta to be only temporary. Just a negative work is necessary. Experience to integrate both the positive required. If you have it at the root will not stop and will finally escape, you will never see these outputs. Because insulated from the negativity, you will spend too many resources that could come in handy for full output. All blocks except vital, it is necessary to weaken what is not, IMHO, but otherwise no. And the head cleaned up from the slag. Here you will see that then everything will fall into place and will live easy. In "the astral plane" by the way, too not sugar, and sometimes flies so that Mama do not cry :). So if in normal dreams this fear enough that I'm afraid to go to bed, then go and certainly makes no sense to walk. And if you overcome fear, you will realize that it is just your interpretation, and in fact nothing terrible happens, and what happens, then you as pravilo, does not apply. By the main thing is not to support the plot and not "screwed" in a situation that does not require your intervention. And fear their only you support it.

Dimasand to sense then from listening to my session? The whole effect will kill only.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Aug 03, 2007 15:24

Путешественник wrote:Nightmares of theta - a matter of time
encouraging
the only drive that firmly keeps the nightmares without fear and panic is a "file Explorer" in parallel with the L03.
Путешественник wrote:Just a negative work need
the perfect time to pick up this - and that events in life will derail.

for example, the night listening to these sessions, and in the morning - alpha

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Aug 03, 2007 15:27

Yes...I have life events clearly correlate with what I work with (drives,sessions, etc.)...It's amazing!

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Fri Aug 03, 2007 16:29

Dimas wrote:Oh-Ho-Hoh...I will pour in the machine,maybe tonight I can hear...scary of course..I'm from theta nightmare at all...not childish...But I wonder...if you first listen to 3 tracks that have provided the Traveler,and then the five-minute alpha session for relaxation that are sewn into the inner pulse...maybe it would go??!
the right thing, demAs, only need to change the order, first alpha, then theta.
I have so experience deeper.
first relax, and then deeper.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Fri Aug 03, 2007 16:30

Pavel wrote:
Путешественник wrote:Nightmares of theta - a matter of time
Путешественник wrote:Just a negative work need
the perfect time to pick up this - and that events in life will derail.
all that does not kill will make you stronger :)
a wise man said, and the other wrote, and I read.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Aug 03, 2007 17:32

Александр_ wrote:
Dimas wrote:Oh-Ho-Hoh...I will pour in the machine,maybe tonight I can hear...scary of course..I'm from theta nightmare at all...not childish...But I wonder...if you first listen to 3 tracks that have provided the Traveler,and then the five-minute alpha session for relaxation that are sewn into the inner pulse...maybe it would go??!
the right thing, demAs, only need to change the order, first alpha, then theta.
I have so experience deeper.
first relax, and then deeper.
In my session, provided for the transition from low beta through alpha to theta stimulation. Not in front of her or right after, anything else to use not recommend.
Last edited by Путешественник on Fri Aug 03, 2007 18:09, edited 1 time in total.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Aug 03, 2007 18:00

Dimas wrote:Yes...I have life events clearly correlate with what I work with (drives,sessions, etc.)...It's amazing!
Any event occurring\proizshedshee anywhere, and come down to our perceiving apparatus, influences subsequent life events. WTO is not only a projection of consciousness from the body to the informational replica of the physical world, but also Wasps, and even regular dreams (although a full-fledged WTO they will not be considered, but nevertheless they, too, are such) - is no exception. The more clarified consciousness during such experiences, and in the state of everyday wakefulness, the stronger the relationship.