Output in the astral.

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Fri Jan 09, 2009 15:41

Евгений Кош wrote:
Триалект wrote:two months ago I came across "youryoga" Bruce. Immediately after reading the technique of stimulating the feet, tried.
provide a link to the technique.
The technique is described on several pages:
http://youryoga.org/wiki/astral-2/podde ... o_tela.htm
http://youryoga.org/wiki/astral-2/podde ... haniya.htm
http://youryoga.org/wiki/astral-2/podde ... v_nogi.htm

Or just navigasie on the website.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Jan 09, 2009 23:30

thank you :)

Денис Питон

Post by Денис Питон » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:38

Recently ordered on this website machine c Nova advanced model of glasses. Have long been interested in the frequency of techniques to stimulate izmenennykh States of consciousness. Please share with us your experience of writing the settings in the editor for the cars? Maybe there is some kind of classification of rhythms and frequencies with a description of their vozdeistviya? And most importantly - has anyone tried to combine the practice of Castaneda's teachings (the cleansing of the link with the intention of cessation of internal dialogue) and use the mind-machine?? I will be very grateful for any information :oops:
PS: didn't expect this miracle of technology has certificate of Ministry of health :shock: Respect the creators and all who prichasten to the fate of this line of appliances!! :ay :ay :o

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 13, 2009 13:06

Денис Питон wrote:Recently ordered on this website machine c Nova advanced model of glasses. Have long been interested in the frequency of techniques to stimulate izmenennykh States of consciousness. Please share with us your experience of writing the settings in the editor for the cars? Maybe there is some kind of classification of rhythms and frequencies with a description of their vozdeistviya? And most importantly - has anyone tried to combine the practice of Castaneda's teachings (the cleansing of the link with the intention of cessation of internal dialogue) and use the mind-machine?? I will be very grateful for any information :oops:
PS: didn't expect this miracle of technology has certificate of Ministry of health :shock: Respect the creators and all who prichasten to the fate of this line of appliances!! :ay :ay :o
In the "Articles" section on this website you can find detailed information. :)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Jan 13, 2009 13:34

Dialect
it seems to me that it is best to unlock the energy channels and the chakra tassel - fit drive the solar wind....
I have the body for a long time already through the legs takes energy (especially IN METRO)... the legs on the bottom starts to go with the flow sometimes it is tingling through your fingers sometimes through the middle of the foot there is a powerful stream...
to block all this I have learned... that I can't do so energy was not - this is not correct....
it seems to me that not all the energy that I consume in the metro this (although in theory it is neutral) but the metro underground is very otritsatelno as well as the energy of geomagnetic faults...
maybe I'm wrong of course - but the answer to this question, I have not yet found... in the morning I just stand in the subway at the same place and feel like me right rushing with terrible force from that place... sometimes the sales especially around his face

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Jan 13, 2009 14:00

Денис Питон wrote:cessation of internal dialogue
why termination? :)))
I here it is - the very fact :)
but - a more disciplined approach to it = quite a reasonable goal :)

Денис Питон

Post by Денис Питон » Tue Jan 13, 2009 16:07

Евгений Кош wrote:why termination? ))
I here it is - the very fact
but - a more disciplined approach to it = quite a reasonable goal
I'm sorry, I just fell under the charm of the terms of Castaneda. It seems that the exchange of information between the parts of the mind/brain is always on even when you stop the so-called internal dialogue. But if the normal thinking is similar to Brownian motion, then in an altered state, in which you can enter by stopping the dialogue (or taking control) thinking is more reminiscent of directed movement, e.g. of water in the Creek. I have a way to generate controlled hallucinations so to speak-dreams - without a mind machine and popular techniques, but unfortunately, they are purely for my consciousness is so to say a small deviation in the psyche. I look ugly in these moments :roll: - muscle contraction, twisting, spinning (well, not rabid but looks horrible). But the result is worth it!! If anyone is familiar with LSD about the same. I hope with the help of the mind-machine to satisfy his need for mental travel, and not look to others a complete idiot (maybe someone will see :shock:) If someone is interested in this topic - Wellcome let's discuss I'm new to psihostimulyatsia however, I have something to tell!! :wink: I bet, the intention in the Castaneda sense a real force, like physical laws :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Jan 13, 2009 16:14

Денис Питон wrote:I Have a way to generate controlled hallucinations so to speak-dreams - without a mind machine and popular techniques, but unfortunately, they are purely for my consciousness is so to say a small deviation in the psyche. I look ugly in these moments Rolling Eyes
don't know about you, but it is available to everyone, literally, is just to relax and close my eyes.. just be dreams in Java (untrained just don't let them into my consciousness). do not consider it a deviation.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Jan 13, 2009 16:15

Денис Питон wrote:Here I hope with the help of the mind-machine to satisfy his need for mental travel,
give the definition of mental travel. (your understanding)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Jan 13, 2009 16:20

Идущая вперед wrote:it seems to me that it is best to unlock the energy channels and the chakra tassel - fit drive the solar wind....
it's all good..
but blocking may well come back .. need to know the reasons.

Денис Питон

Post by Денис Питон » Tue Jan 13, 2009 17:24

Евгений Кош wrote:give the definition of mental travel. (your understanding)
This is a slippery topic, but since I used this combination of words, I'll try to explain what was meant. For example, it is considered that the objects of the world in which we dwell, consist of matter but also the energy, which is proven by physicists can be converted into matter and Vice versa. Also at the subatomic level, scientists came to the conclusion that there is a special kind of energy that decided to call simply 'information' because it is not amenable to quantitative description, in terms of the usual formulas of physics. So what we have : Matter->energy->information.
Further, it is possible to make the assumption that just as there is energy which is relatively loose in the world of matter, also along with this phenomenon there is a process of exchange of information between different points in space (a rough example - cellular or that's how I'm writing this post). I personally believe that any person has in the body, certain organs or parts of organs responsible for the exchange of information. But here's the problem - those who perceive such signals inside seriously drowns out their analysis often shove an Gorbolnitsa. Apparently, society is completely unprepared for this phenomenon. Now to the point. For me, the mental journey is the process of setting up its internal information 'antenna' on the right channel through which I get to where I physically have access, for example I send and receive an image in the head of the interlocutor closing the eyes. I have successful experience of this kind of fun. But the most interesting is, of course, to communicate with living beings from other planets - you can just amaze how we know little about ourselves and generally about the diversity of our universe. :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Jan 13, 2009 17:42

Денис Питон wrote:But here's the problem - those who perceive such signals inside seriously drowns out their analysis often shove an Gorbolnitsa. Apparently, society is completely unprepared for this phenomenon.
Oh? :)
IMHO there stick those beginning to create a danger to society.
And mentally to travel - no one stops and it is not thrown in Durkee ..
Some imposed pattern among the people walking - they say if you see something more you ought to behave - a schizo.. :)
just like small children :)
always check whether your behaviour in society.. just don't scare people.. and nobody will throw me in the nuthouse.
( and alone with you - do what you want.. most importantly don't disturb the neighbors :) )
it is necessary to remove the selfish habits and understand that now man must reckon with the laws of behavior in society.. that is not burdensome for a smart and cultured man.
:o

Искатель

Post by Искатель » Tue Jan 13, 2009 20:44

not long ago faced a condition when it is impossible to move...usually knew that listening to a certain program I sleep and mind is awake...you hear your snoring) as the heart beats, sometimes the breathing....but this time I went cold on the feet(very cold, like straight out of the window straight under the blanket..and the window -20)....did not expect, usually the limbs are warming much....the cold went higher and higher reached the stomach became...cold hands....I decided to move feet, then toes and could not (and an extraordinary sense of lightness in the legs never in my life did not at least don't remember),opened the eyes of the room saw some bloom glow..if not the cold would continue on...and so panicked a minute using 2 mobility began to return...When I fell asleep felt as the body softens..and the cold feet starts to rise again...in General mental representations warmed up legs..from time to time their sevele and fell asleep...Today the cold don't scare me...)

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 14, 2009 16:18

Евгений Кош wrote:it is necessary to remove the selfish habits and understand that now man must reckon with the laws of behavior in society.. that is not burdensome for a smart and cultured man.
Totally agree with you Eugene. But you see, such a person, especially for the first time confronted with the mental MMS kami :) there may be confusion - that is considered more meaningful everyday communication in society or what he sees inside the head. And I want to add that there is the concept of spam :lol: Shamanism and other ancient traditions confirm what people have long been faced with the mental contacts. However, different political regimes and the Church at different times pursue such a lifestyle. I also run the risk of falling into the category of unreliable e-ing companies with their posts but me for some time became somehow is the Brabant - really I didn't kill anyone and didn't steal it.

Seeker, I think the cold is associated with reduced vascular it happens from a strong fright, or stress. For some reason hooked on this unpleasant condition. Suggest to stop the practice of (what else) and not be fascinated by Association - because the random object caught in your attention can cause a repetition of cold and other troubles. It's as if you have ingested a herring and then accidentally viply milk...

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 17, 2009 15:21

"Clutching hands, and other irritants

Before or during the exit, You can feel how cold and clammy hands grab and squeeze your body. You may even see fleeting images of monstrous faces, looking askance and growling at You. You can hear these dark creatures, obviously fleeing from the room. These hands never hurt projectors; they can only scare them. It is an illusion to touch-type, and it should be ignored. Never noticed any obvious reasons after having produced the outputs, which could cause these illusions." Found in Robert Bruce's "Astral dynamics" is very accurately fits the description of what happened to me(cold and clammy hands) ...Continued experiences of relaxation, etc. is now not cold,the whole body go warm...vibration,they have now become much more subtle..and sometimes hear a voice, very fast speaking(which is says not to disassemble) and do not understand the noises they are very much distracted I think will gradually get used..

Искатель

Post by Искатель » Sat Jan 17, 2009 15:33

Anonymous wrote:"Clutching hands, and other irritants

Before or during the exit, You can feel how cold and clammy hands grab and squeeze your body. You may even see fleeting images of monstrous faces, looking askance and growling at You. You can hear these dark creatures, obviously fleeing from the room. These hands never hurt projectors; they can only scare them. It is an illusion to touch-type, and it should be ignored. Never noticed any obvious reasons after having produced the outputs, which could cause these illusions." Found in Robert Bruce's "Astral dynamics" is very accurately fits the description of what happened to me(cold and clammy hands) ...Continued experiences of relaxation, etc. is now not cold,the whole body go warm...vibration,they have now become much more subtle..and sometimes hear a voice, very fast speaking(which is says not to disassemble) and do not understand the noises they are very much distracted I think will gradually get used..
STE my message :)

андрейtver

Post by андрейtver » Mon Feb 09, 2009 0:24

on the 7th day after the alpha(ie today) ran a session d4(body asleep mind awake),wiretapping after 43 minutes,his head remained full of the noise or ultrasound,well, I figured that this astral theme,turned off the car and began to listen to this sound,somewhere 40 minutes I rolled out,but to linger for a long time I could not,struck by the fact that I went somewhere like 20 times,then just head tired from different worlds.....in General suuuper.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Wed Jun 24, 2009 15:37

According to the session C03 (dreaming images) can affect the improvement of the entrance to the OS? The idea is to develop the ability to contemplate the hypnagogic images at all... the ability to see vivid spontaneous images (don't mean visualization) can be developed? Who thinks this?

Алексей C

Post by Алексей C » Thu Jun 25, 2009 15:32

Павлум wrote:How to find the session C03 (dreaming images) can affect the improvement of the entrance to the OS? The idea is to develop the ability to contemplate the hypnagogic images at all... the ability to see vivid spontaneous images (don't mean visualization) can be developed? Who thinks this?
I'm also very interested to find out information about this session.Somebody with it worked?How's it going?Please reply :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:01

I would like to remind you a simple truth - the impact of each session is very individual, on the one hand, and each time depends on many factors (SAUCE), on the other... If You work out with this session required 3 weeks, nothing to lose, even if the result will not get the OS... :)

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2009 14:40

Andrei Patrushev

Andrew,

When listening to Your session Lucid Dream, at a certain stage there is a feeling of flight and lost the sense of the body. Then it all disappears again.

For a long time doing meditation and definitely know that this effect causes night OS.

As you see, in this phase, recorded some kind of simultaneous, "my" frequency? Or the effects of the complex?

What to do is to measure the time from the start of the session until the occurrence of this effect, then look at the script session?

How to build a new session based on this frequency?

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Tue Jun 30, 2009 14:42

I'm sorry, the previous one I wrote.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 30, 2009 17:40

Anonymous wrote:Andrei Patrushev

Andrew,

When listening to Your session Lucid Dream, at a certain stage there is a feeling of flight and lost the sense of the body. Then it all disappears again.

For a long time doing meditation and definitely know that this effect causes night OS.

As you see, in this phase, recorded some kind of simultaneous, "my" frequency? Or the effects of the complex?

What to do is to measure the time from the start of the session until the occurrence of this effect, then look at the script session?

How to build a new session based on this frequency?
Hard to say for sure... :?
You can click PLAY at this time and the display is locked to this frequency (this frequency is "hollow" yet again, PLAY no click). So try, if at least some "improvement" from this admission, it will be possible session around this frequency to make...

Марк Лучин

Post by Марк Лучин » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:54

removed just in
Last edited by Марк Лучин on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:29, edited 1 time in total.

андрей69

Post by андрей69 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 14:08

The astral plane was hit :) welcome :) By the way, about the light,its in the astral it does not try to include the following,snapping the switch did not work,bulbs are not included.What about the fact that lie and not to break away,it is well sometimes do not know what is the reason,but most likely not enough energy or intention.Yet it was with a mind machine that deepened into a state of(consciousness was in his head) and drove the energy from the feet to the head,strengthened and then went out.Fawn in the astral of course many times imprisoned,not without it :)