Output in the astral.

Константин_

Post by Константин_ » Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:37

Weird .

I still have this one nightmare from one and now from alpha even the Guide couldn't help.

The conclusion is that despite what and how much alpha (theta) :D

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:41

Want nightmares.
And what do you mean by nightmares?
huh?

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Sat Aug 04, 2007 15:40

What is the state of horror :).

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Aug 05, 2007 0:35

Константин_ wrote:Strange .

I still have this one nightmare from one and now from alpha even the Guide couldn't help.

The conclusion is that despite what and how much alpha (theta) :D
The same Explorer also recorded in the alpha...Almost all of the discs recorded on alpha,except for a series of "Theta meditation" (respectively :wink: ) and "Endorphins"...

Наталия

Post by Наталия » Sat Oct 06, 2007 17:41

Путешественник wrote:Please. Download here.
Test for health :).
Please explain where to click next on the next page.
all links tried but session nowhere :roll:

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Sat Oct 06, 2007 19:05

Наталия wrote:
Путешественник wrote:Please. Download here.
Test for health :).
Please explain where to click next on the next page.
all links tried but session nowhere :roll:
Press button FREE bottom right, the page opens, without changing anything, go to the text box under the image code, enter it and click Download via GlobalCrossing #2set the path where to save. Use of health :).

Наталия

Post by Наталия » Sat Oct 06, 2007 20:15

Thanks, now I got it :ay
Maybe the output will :aa

художник

Post by художник » Sat Feb 16, 2008 23:14

Well-known side effect of the trance is to generate a stronger flow of energy than in the normal waking state, so if you regularly use there is a slow but progressive development.
Most of the stories about the WTO are referred to sensations of movement of energy. Known as vibrations and rapid heartbeat, they are nothing like the intense feeling of the movement of energy associated with the generation and the displacement of the projected double. Underneath our fleshy exterior we are all energy beings. When our energy unit moves to the foreground, as it happens during a conscious projection exit, everything is just energy. (Robert The Bruce
"Astral dynamics") – Gorgeous (my opinion) Handbook on WTO. He (Robert the Bruce) in his book, very pays great attention to the question - “ support energy body” as far as I know, MM can give you this support. The question is how ? What, specifically, sessions? You are more experienced – prompt. Here are quite specific goal of the WTO. We have in hands a powerful tool – MM, but how it is possible to combine this technique with methods of the same Monroe, Bruce etc Andrew – disc Creation this topic, it might be interesting not only to me, will You, anything like that?

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2008 17:13

художник wrote:Known side effect of the trance is to generate a stronger flow of energy than in the normal waking state, so if you regularly use there is a slow but progressive development.
Most of the stories about the WTO are referred to sensations of movement of energy. Known as vibrations and rapid heartbeat, they are nothing like the intense feeling of the movement of energy associated with the generation and the displacement of the projected double. Underneath our fleshy exterior we are all energy beings. When our energy unit moves to the foreground, as it happens during a conscious projection exit, everything is just energy. (Robert The Bruce
"Astral dynamics") – Gorgeous (my opinion) Handbook on WTO. He (Robert the Bruce) in his book, very pays great attention to the question - “ support energy body” as far as I know, MM can give you this support. The question is how ? What, specifically, sessions? You are more experienced – prompt. Here are quite specific goal of the WTO. We have in hands a powerful tool – MM, but how it is possible to combine this technique with methods of the same Monroe, Bruce etc Andrew – disc Creation this topic, it might be interesting not only to me, will You, anything like that?
Session-giving energy is the alpha (ve session "r", "session i2", session "p2". Drive yet is designed... :)
Constantin
When "sausage" on alpha, then it is more likely vego, posttraumatica as alpha opens a connection with the subconscious mind. If this connection is closed (the alpha posttravmatical very depressed), then no theta will not work...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 17, 2008 17:15

I forgot to register... :oops:

Герман

Post by Герман » Tue Feb 19, 2008 17:16

It so happened that the application mindmachine and "Explorer" coincided
reading Monroe. Now each session is accompanied by a great desire to experience the WTO. During deep relaxation trying to roll out of the body, the body starts a strong vibration and increased pressure in the head, experiencing a mixed state of curiosity and fear. But to no avail. Question to ALL:
Has anyone ever made experience of the WTO with the help of machines and Disks Patrushev??? With great pleasure to take part in the experiments, the WTO, like Monroe. Especially interesting is the experience of the WTO Andrew P.

Константин_

Post by Константин_ » Tue Feb 19, 2008 17:55

When the "sausage" on alpha, then it is more likely vego, posttraumatica as alpha opens a connection with the subconscious mind. If this relationship of Sakata (posttravmatical alpha is strongly suppressed), then no theta will not work...

Clear 8)
Thank You, Andrew.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2008 0:24

Герман wrote:has Anyone ever made experience of the WTO with the help of machines and Disks Patrushev???
Join issue. And yet - been watching the forum, but not having tried MM and did not dare to questions. Before MM worked with drives technology "Hemisync" in the TRANS-state enter without problems, and this, to my regret. We need methods.In the books there is little else(he studied a lot, up to the methods of entrance into a trance in NLP and hypnosis) how to manage all this?Complementing the question, if it worked - and what did you achieve it?

художник

Post by художник » Wed Feb 20, 2008 0:38

Sorry, at the top from me - not entered under his name

иван1969

Post by иван1969 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 18:17

I see people rarely come here?

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Sat Feb 23, 2008 20:44

иван1969 wrote:I see people rarely come here?
why? How is something so right answer :oops:

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:11

I repeat my message here. ( because the topic interested me, this is now) (about a transmission 27 according to ORT, about the trips to the astral)
"we
and I strenuously trying to go for a walk..already this way and that way and that.
yesterday specifically was up till 3 o'clock in the morning.. (I think the body gets tired).
lay in 3 nights.. in addition to the pillow slipshihsja kerf OS disk.
why not just felt, but yesterday (it turns out that even early this morning ) I couldn't.
even had glitches with phantom perturbations (tried to reinforce was that began to move the body).
and the noise in my head .. in General 1 hour what has not experienced.
then I decided that more torment myself I won't and decided to sleep.
turned over on his side.. and I caught a sense of polosataya/drowsiness. at this point, have realized themselves and had a feeling as if crawling out of itself through the upper part of the body.. or too much aware of himself or something.. in General, half out. and then could not.. Smile gradually returned to the body.
then I decided that enough today.. and has already fallen asleep completely.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:40

still the situation.
when I tried to go to the astral plane, I remembered that as a child involuntarily rolled out of body a couple of times.
in those days it scared me so much.
describe the memories ( maybe this will help you to find the barriers which have arisen from it ).
I remember ( very clearly)
Wake up on the floor, can't move neither hand nor foot. not to speak .
see the room, you see that the kitchen light was on and that the father sits and reads a book( it was night). From the fact that I can't move and are unable to say that either start to panic wildly, trying to scream - I can't. trying to move - I can't. the wild fear and panic.. to get very bad and I abruptly Wake up on the bed and jump with her, heart pounding wildly in his chest discomfort. Look all around as well as seen just .
Go to the kitchen, where dad is reading a book.. I told him complain that that is now happened..
I decided that I was sick.. to measure temperature - the temperature is 35.5.
another 40 minutes sitting in the kitchen, it was scary and a little sausage.
Then remembered another case. so 7 years ago.
Open your eyes see the ceiling, then I see the window. BUT ! I understand that I can't move neither hand nor foot. the same fear.. and TP ( because someone told me that this happens when people piled type "energy vampires"), I begin to concentrate in the area of the solar plexus ( to stand).. then feel the body and open your eyes.. see around you - the same as in an altered state..
Heart furiously pounding ( probably from fright).. you know what I saw through closed eyes, and that the feelings are the same as in childhood.
And I think that I may have developed negative attitudes after involuntary exits in the astral plane? And it may be that this installation is now difficult for me to intentionally go to the astral plane.
Think - how can this work to remove the barriers .. ( still think got some internal barrier of fear with involuntary exits in the past)
Last edited by Евгений Кош on Tue Feb 26, 2008 15:37, edited 2 times in total.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:46

So I think, maybe with a Rainbow to work with pre-existing negative attitudes ( to change the attitude of the experience).??
I don't know what phrase to write in Rainbow.
If anyone can help with phrases for the Rainbow ( considering the fact that I described my situation) - primnogo grateful for the help.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Feb 27, 2008 16:23

practicing visualization.
very interested in the version of the book by Richard Webster:-
to put on the table the glass upside down, and then imagine the consciousness inside it.
I'm doing a little differently.
imagine a glass. and then imagine that my consciousness is in it.
start to look out of the glass on the sides.
when you turn on 360 (slow... considering the world from the point of finding glass.. then I feel in the body, too, as though something is rotated around the axis :) some light as if the essential "push" the shoulder, in back, in the leg.
interesting feeling and experience.

художник

Post by художник » Wed Feb 27, 2008 23:48

Евгений Кош wrote: from the book of Richard Webster
Eugene, what is it? I've been reading his books, you will need to re - read an interesting point( in tenths - I'd just read about it and not any practices not used)
And another question
Евгений Кош wrote:imagine Cup. and then imagine that my consciousness is in it.

start to look out of the glass on the sides.
is during listening session or what?

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 0:26

Here's the book in my opinion interesting - "Astral dynamics" - http://www.koob.ru/bruce/
Last edited by Владимир Никонов 2 on Thu Feb 28, 2008 0:34, edited 1 time in total.

художник

Post by художник » Thu Feb 28, 2008 0:27

Евгений Кош wrote:I Think - how can this work to remove barriers ..
"Negative emotions are like a stone hanging from our neck. THEY DEPRIVE US of ENERGY(emphasis mine) that we could use a more productive manner. Work on the time line will help us to quickly and efficiently solve the problems associated with negative emotions. The techniques described below will work with any negative emotion, including depression,guilt, shame, fear, grief and sadness." B. Bodenhamer, M. Hall NLP Practitioner page 429 Even if you do not understand this science, to understand this specific section is not difficult(this book, in my opinion, is the "Cuba" section of NLP )In this book, a lot of interesting and useful things you can find, so I suggest

художник

Post by художник » Thu Feb 28, 2008 0:34

Никонов Владимир wrote:Here's the book in my opinion interesting - "Astral dynamics"
Read and also highly recommend, who have not yet done so. From Matoaca rope received its first vibration( although more then it does not matter, but I am optimistic)

художник

Post by художник » Thu Feb 28, 2008 0:49

Vladimir
There is even a section raising energy there are tried it to do? I started, but then something distracted me and maybe with the vibrations it did not matter, I do not know. It is true then I have not been to MM - now working on the alpha