Output in the astral.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:39

Максимус wrote:
So in fact, the line must special.
Or they themselves manufacture, on the basis of the belt speed of the encephalograph.
Raskite pliz like this line to do and how to use it?
Knowing the belt speed of the device, mark a 10-second interval for precision. Substitute a line in the EEG (no artifacts) and consider the peaks, then divide the resulting amount by 10.

Максимус

Post by Максимус » Fri Apr 06, 2007 17:14

What this line do then?

Максимус

Post by Максимус » Sun Apr 08, 2007 16:54

Noticed in the transcript of EEG alpha rhythms at frequencies of 11-12hz so-and-so of the amplitude (in µv). Is that it? Or still have to use a ruler?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:14

Максимус wrote:Noticed in the transcript of EEG alpha rhythms at frequencies of 11-12hz so-and-so of the amplitude (in µv). Is that it? Or still have to use a ruler?
Maybe "that". And that there is still a number written?

Максимус

Post by Максимус » Mon Apr 09, 2007 19:16

IN THE EEG:
1) alpha rhythm is disorganized, pointed configuration registers fairly regularly, mainly in the posterior hemispheres ... the frequency of the rhythm of 10-11 Hz. The amplitude of the irregular, to 100 µv ...
2) Beta-rhythm asynchronous, the amplitude of 5-15 µv, sometimes in the form of b.-S. outbreaks of low-frequency rhythm amplitude up to 70 mV (clearly visible in the sample with the eyes opening) ..... Theta rhythm with a frequency of 5-6 Hz with an amplitude of 20-30 mV is recorded diffuse, without the local predominance.
3) In the background recording a large number of pointed fluctuations are recorded outbreak of generalized sharp waves ...
4) the Response to rhythmic photic stimulation is weak. Hyperventilation causes disritmia cortical activity leads to the appearance of bilaterally synchronous flashes of waves of theta-band amplitude with a focus in the frontal-Central divisions...

As I understand it, I need to generate records using waves 10-11 Hz as alpha and 5-6 Hz as theta? Does it follow from 4), which is useless to me to use points for sitetemplate or is it training? EEG was done 3 years ago, does it change anything?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 10, 2007 14:38

You have before "fly to the stars" would be good a couple of weeks to work out with the alpha session at 10Hz. By the way, I just did this and will post soon on the website.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Apr 10, 2007 16:28

STE Kamui something?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Apr 10, 2007 16:28

:D :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 10, 2007 16:35

Dimas wrote:STE Kamui something?
Guilty-with... :oops:
STE - Maximus. :D

Максимус

Post by Максимус » Tue Apr 10, 2007 18:08

And can a full diagnosis to write? What's after alpha? And why do alpha sessions, what results must be achieved for these 2-3 weeks (from my point of view and from the point of view of EEG)?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 11, 2007 20:38

Максимус wrote:can A full diagnosis to write? What's after alpha? And why do alpha sessions, what results must be achieved for these 2-3 weeks (from my point of view and from the point of view of EEG)?
I'm not a doctor to diagnose. And from Your point of view and from the point of view of EEG is necessary to raise the power alpha waves for self-regulation and self-healing.

Шум

Post by Шум » Sun May 13, 2007 15:58

Dimas, as the success of ECP?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon May 14, 2007 11:58

Шум wrote:Dimas, as the success of ECP?
The noise will not say that take off like clockwork :lol: but the body is shaking quite often and legs with his hands dangling over the body...but somehow the head and abdomen are not separated (see,for storonnika reader that sounds like a nightmare :lol: :lol: :roll: )...Like stuck..Start artificially to separate immediately tense up,this whole "VTP" disappears..it Seems to me that at me there can be blocks kake something...I Want to go holotropnoe and predicate of this case...I Think it will help...what do you think???

Влад

Post by Влад » Fri May 18, 2007 1:51

Dimas wrote: As if stuck..Start artificially to separate immediately tense up,this whole "VTP" disappears..it Seems to me that at me there can be blocks kake something...I Want to go holotropnoe and predicate of this case...I Think it will help...what do you think???
Maybe it's not in blocks, and in the rude way of separating out the body.
Try techniques Ing(www.aing.ru) for different ways of pulling out of the body(rolling out, pulling out), and that the separation can be very traumatic. :shock:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri May 18, 2007 11:36

So..I tried,their methods do nothing...;((((

Шум

Post by Шум » Sat May 19, 2007 10:04

Dimas, I have not tried the night several days in a row drive the solar Wind to listen to? He normalizovat energy, and possible blocks should disappear... :?:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 21, 2007 10:17

Шум wrote:Dimas, I have not tried the night several days in a row drive the solar Wind to listen to? He normalizovat energy, and possible blocks should disappear... :?:
Not sure this is a good idea because high frequency sounds (and there are sooo many of them well) quite stimulating... :P

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon May 21, 2007 11:26

Шум wrote:Dimas, I have not tried the night several days in a row drive the solar Wind to listen to? He normalizovat energy, and possible blocks should disappear... :?:
Noise,then I do not sleep....:)

Шум

Post by Шум » Mon May 21, 2007 22:33

:D

иисус

Post by иисус » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:02

Dear forumchane!
As I understand it, the use of mind-machines in the purpose of the WTO is not effective enough for various reasons. One of them interested me. Andrei Patrushev said that the use of General sessions for astral not effective. I agree. Then you should offer an individual approach, i.e. the use of EEG to determine the starting alpha frequencies (sorry for the wild terminology - I haven't figured out) . I thought a little on this idea and remembered the books of Robert Monroe. As you already know, he has used the EEG to the WTO, i.e. we used the individual approach (beyond the wall sat a expert that change the sounds in accordance with the results of the EEG). He said that can get any man to feel the WTO. (not a gun of course :D ) The question of why A. Patrushev and not only uses EEG to the WTO, I am, after reading a couple of sites, counted incorrectly. (to put it mildly camera is not cheap) My question to All:
Do You know a lab (no matter what) or people using the equipment to achieve maximum results of the WTO? (For example, a friend of a neuroscientist and you've decided to conduct an experiment in his lab...) What are the developments in this field. Is there a program for Autonomous regulation of the sound changes in accordance with the results of the EEG. And what is Your opinion in General on this issue? :?:
With respect! :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:33

Иисус wrote:Dear forumchane!
As I understand it, the use of mind-machines in the purpose of the WTO is not effective enough for various reasons. One of them interested me. Andrei Patrushev said that the use of General sessions for astral not effective. I agree. Then you should offer an individual approach, i.e. the use of EEG to determine the starting alpha frequencies (sorry for the wild terminology - I haven't figured out) . I thought a little on this idea and remembered the books of Robert Monroe. As you already know, he has used the EEG to the WTO, i.e. we used the individual approach (beyond the wall sat a expert that change the sounds in accordance with the results of the EEG). He said that can get any man to feel the WTO. (not a gun of course :D ) The question of why A. Patrushev and not only uses EEG to the WTO, I am, after reading a couple of sites, counted incorrectly. (to put it mildly camera is not cheap) My question to All:
Do You know a lab (no matter what) or people using the equipment to achieve maximum results of the WTO? (For example, a friend of a neuroscientist and you've decided to conduct an experiment in his lab...) What are the developments in this field. Is there a program for Autonomous regulation of the sound changes in accordance with the results of the EEG. And what is Your opinion in General on this issue? :?:
With respect! :)
God!!!!!Thank you that You visited us!!!! :lol: :wink:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:36

But seriously, dear Jesus,then the machine is not really ineffective for the outputs while listening...but no one says that they are not in the rest of the time (e.g. at night)...

иисус

Post by иисус » Mon Jun 18, 2007 16:55

Dimas wrote:God!!!!!Thank you that You visited us!!!!
:lol: :lol: :oops:
Dimas wrote:But seriously, dear Jesus,then the machine is not really ineffective for the outputs while listening...but no one says that they are not in the rest of the time (e.g. at night)...
Then why is it necessary? Sorry for the banal question. Because in my opinion it is(modern cars) is already a descendant of the first machines of the Monroe Institute, which originally was intended for "for collections" of the human body. So as I understand it, they bought some other specifics, deviating from the main purpose. Why jammed the theme of their immediate use. Or am I wrong? Poprate me, I'm just a beginner :oops:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jun 18, 2007 17:02

Cars are not designed for collections of body;)))this effect is rather possible side effect of the device.Are instruments for human development by training certain areas of the brain responsible for different States of consciousness necessary to develop the skills of visualization,meditation,accelerated learning,relaxation, self healing and much more.Monroe in his studies just used technologies such as binaural beats and pink noise,as they contribute to the entry into a deep trance.And the original purpose of the use of mind-machines, and there are brain training.Here...

Влад

Post by Влад » Mon Jun 18, 2007 17:09

The machine can be effectively used for the WTO and for the OS. The main thing what program to use. If there is something like disk Explorer for WTO or OS with advanced point-by-point relaxation, introduction to the trance state, visualization, reminder, properly structured with appropriate frequencies and audiostrobe it will be what you need. I, for example, from the Conductor (listen to in the morning) the vibration starts, and conscious entry into the OS(fortunately, the voice of Andrew and audiostrobe not fall asleep), this effect I didn't from hameenkoski Monroe disks for the OS and Astral projection. And if it was a dedicated drive for WTO, done as professionally as a Conductor? :shock: :lol: