Output in the astral.

Buster13
Output in the astral.

Post by Buster13 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 22:29

I'm interested in whether you can use a mind-machine to facilitate astral?
I have a Inner Pulse.
Maybe there is a special session?
What frequency is preferable for this? The type of breathing?
If anyone has experience, please share.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: astral.

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:20

Buster13 wrote:I'm interested in whether you can use a mind-machine to facilitate astral?
I have a Inner Pulse.
Maybe there is a special session?
What frequency is preferable for this? The type of breathing?
If anyone has experience, please share.
Yes, of course!
Session for deep relaxation give a good effect. For Innerpulse special sessions there (but relaxation), but You can do (though boring). For Photosonixов there is only close session "Body asleep, mind awake", but the people complaining - "does not stick". I'll probably do (while pressed for time) for Photosonixов a couple of sessions.
And the frequency - the low bearing make low-alpha (and sync with green, better than blue), and high beta (respectively red) if You have such glasses (Indigo, Spectrum Pro).

Good luck running!
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Mon Jan 15, 2007 16:10, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:18

What is low and high load-bearing ? in terms of range ?
Can do drop a few lines about the creation of sessions (recommendations) ?
I'm here today realized that my example is not satisfied with the built-in session when working with transparent glasses. There is a brightness floats. I put the minimum (to glasses almost invisible was not interfered with), and they go out completely and then light up brightly.
In General, I have this intensity adjustment zadolbali :)
I will make myself for pustim session without changing the brightness.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 14, 2007 17:08

That's four sessions for the WTO, established on different grounds, but have approximately the same effect (the key to success is the ability to relax. The volume and brightness minimum).
1. a) Carrying 192Гц (both), beats from 15Hz to 3 Hz for 5 min at 3 Hz Playground 5min b) несущая1 192Гц, beats 3, несущая2 384, beats 10 in 30min) несущая1 192, beats 10, несущая2 384Гц, beats 10Hz, 5-8mins. (If too hard at the exit, instead of 10, use 15Hz) For all stages of the OLL phase duty cycle (duty cycle) 10, the ramp, crossings ~1min.
2. a) Carrying 64Гц (both), beats from 15Hz to 7Гц for 5min on 5min 7Гц area b) несущая1 64Гц, beats 7Гц, несущая2 240Гц, beats 14Гц in) несущая1 192Гц, beats 10Hz, несущая2 384Гц, beats 10Hz, 5-8mins. (If too hard at the exit, instead use 10Hz 15Hz) For all stages of the OLL phase duty cycle (duty cycle) 10, the ramp, crossings ~1min.
3. a) Carrying 213Гц (both), beating 15-7Гц for 5min on 5min 7Гц area b) несущая1 213Гц, beats 7Гц, несущая2 213Гц, beats 14Гц, 30min in) несущая1 192Гц, beats 10Hz, несущая2 384Гц, beats 10Hz, 5-8mins. (If too hard at the exit, instead use 10Hz 15Hz) For all stages of the OLL phase duty cycle (duty cycle) 10, the ramp, crossings ~1min.
4. a) Carrying 64Гц (both), Beats from 15Hz to 2 Hz for 5 min at 2 Hz Playground 5min b) несущая1 64Гц, beats of 2 Hz, несущая2 960Гц, beats 15Hz, 30 minutes in) bearing 341Гц (both), beats 11Гц, 5-8mins. For all stages of the OLL phase, duty cycle (duty cycle) 10, the ramp, crossings ~1min.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 14, 2007 17:49

Andrew, thank you very much, but the question was about something else.
Some above mention the use of glasses, Indigo, You wrote
And the frequency - the low bearing make low-alpha (and sync with green, better than blue), and high beta (respectively red) if You have such glasses (Indigo, Spectrum Pro).
That made me curious - what frequency to synchronize with a blue and which red. Ie what in Your words is low and that high, because the knowledge is still superficial, ask questions, not to be confused with the terminology...
As I understand it in the described sessions, the effect of Indigo is not in use or I do not understand ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 14, 2007 19:48

When You start programming and start doing what I wrote here, you will understand that in a session only two stimulation frequencies, so You have little choice - the frequency more high, the less is low.
As far as I understand, Potashnikov there is no possibility of programming different frequencies for different colors simultaneously on both eyes (is that accuhist there is such a switch). The descriptions on the website have Photosonics Indigo and Spectrum Pro have such switches, then the sessions with monaurally by beating one frequency to be controlled, for example, red, second green, but I have these points from Photosonics not (go). When I wrote it, it was based on the experience with Proteasome.
The session that I described, is designed for dual binaural beats.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 15, 2007 22:30

Thank you.
I was just interested in the principle but not the specific sessions :)
Well if that's the case, you probably have a leisure to try something to program, then probably will understand.

Виктор17

Post by Виктор17 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 18:45

Андрей Патрушев wrote:That's four sessions for the WTO, established on different grounds, but have approximately the same effect (the key to success is the ability to relax. The volume and brightness minimum).
1. a) Carrying 192Гц (both), beats from 15Hz to 3 Hz for 5 min at 3 Hz Playground 5min b) несущая1 192Гц, beats 3, несущая2 384, beats 10 in 30min) несущая1 192, beats 10, несущая2 384Гц, beats 10Hz, 5-8mins. (If too hard at the exit, instead of 10, use 15Hz) For all stages of the OLL phase duty cycle (duty cycle) 10, the ramp, crossings ~1min.
2. a) Carrying 64Гц (both), beats from 15Hz to 7Гц for 5min on 5min 7Гц area b) несущая1 64Гц, beats 7Гц, несущая2 240Гц, beats 14Гц in) несущая1 192Гц, beats 10Hz, несущая2 384Гц, beats 10Hz, 5-8mins. (If too hard at the exit, instead use 10Hz 15Hz) For all stages of the OLL phase duty cycle (duty cycle) 10, the ramp, crossings ~1min.
3. a) Carrying 213Гц (both), beating 15-7Гц for 5min on 5min 7Гц area b) несущая1 213Гц, beats 7Гц, несущая2 213Гц, beats 14Гц, 30min in) несущая1 192Гц, beats 10Hz, несущая2 384Гц, beats 10Hz, 5-8mins. (If too hard at the exit, instead use 10Hz 15Hz) For all stages of the OLL phase duty cycle (duty cycle) 10, the ramp, crossings ~1min.
4. a) Carrying 64Гц (both), Beats from 15Hz to 2 Hz for 5 min at 2 Hz Playground 5min b) несущая1 64Гц, beats of 2 Hz, несущая2 960Гц, beats 15Hz, 30 minutes in) bearing 341Гц (both), beats 11Гц, 5-8mins. For all stages of the OLL phase, duty cycle (duty cycle) 10, the ramp, crossings ~1min.
And you can spread these sessions ready to download at InnerPulse?

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:40

"And you can spread these sessions ready to download at InnerPulse?"

I understand that using Lslib, you can edit session, but to write recipes for the WTO Patrushev is unlikely to succeed?!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:34

Pavel wrote:"And you can spread these sessions ready to download at InnerPulse?"

I understand that using Lslib, you can edit session, but to write recipes for the WTO Patrushev is unlikely to succeed?!
These sessions I do not have - they need to do. While there is no time.

No, the library can only view the session, nothing can be edited. This requires a special program.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 13, 2007 19:14

Lord, no session may not give You the guarantee of access to the Astral.
If not ordered Tonal, says Castaneda, and not built alphacentauri (imho) that will get dirtiest - war, persecution, pork snout, etc. For each individual, to know if the leading frequency in each range on the EEG, you can still make a more or less effective session. If you use a "General" session, the probability that it will "stick", IMHO, about 20% of the total.

Good Luck Running!

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Tue Mar 13, 2007 19:42

Dirtiest will still take place. The question is: do not add cleaning accumulated previously. That is one war or muzzle coped okay, but if tomorrow + war 2 and 3 of the muzzle to the residue, then the situation is bad.

I agree with Andreea, because I think that "to organize the Tonal" this is from some time not to add stuff on the Way.

Andrew, see my last topic in "where to start?"

Шум

Post by Шум » Wed Mar 14, 2007 0:13

I recently found a torrent with English CDs Monroe. In this regard, some questions have been raised.
There are two varinta these discs:
1. In mp3
2. In flac format.
First torrent 1,57 Gb weighs, but it cropped tops-bottoms(mp3 in fact).
The Second Of 5.22 Gb. In the second, judging by the size, nothing is cropped, but it is unknown how such a wonderful format to read. (This is just my opinion.. and I would like to hear the opinion of Andrey Patrushev - about this format and what happens to useful content, if the music is converted into this format.)
I hope to help. :wink:
There is still however a third option is to buy the original discs in the store gataway-sound.com but scares me why their cost. :shock:

Шум

Post by Шум » Wed Mar 14, 2007 0:56

Than read the flac format has become (the driver cannot provide information - ask Yandex) known program called foobar 2000.

To find out more about high low frequencies...

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:14

Andrei Patrushev:
"For each individual, to know if the leading frequency in each range on the EEG, you can still make a more or less effective session."

To him the same question: Where can I make this EGG to determine the leading frequencies in each range?
You can come to a good clinic? And what to say to doctors, in terms of what they need to? Or is it not from the medical field?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:00

И-Ван wrote:Andrei Patrushev:
"For each individual, to know if the leading frequency in each range on the EEG, you can still make a more or less effective session."

To him the same question: Where can I make this EGG to determine the leading frequencies in each range?
You can come to a good clinic? And what to say to doctors, in terms of what they need to? Or is it not from the medical field?
And to say - "Do me please EEG and request the doctor to show the leading frequency in each band in conclusion, the EEG"(seriously)...
If the doctor ask "Why?"the honest answer,say so and so, you need to develop individual alpha session for the publication of the "astral plane" to streamline Tonal, that climbs pig's snout and war...and...to follow closely the facial expression of the doctor...(just kidding) :lol:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:44

Шум wrote:I Recently found a torrent with English CDs Monroe. In this regard, some questions have been raised.
There are two varinta these discs:
1. In mp3
2. In flac format.
First torrent 1,57 Gb weighs, but it cropped tops-bottoms(mp3 in fact).
The Second Of 5.22 Gb. In the second, judging by the size, nothing is cropped, but it is unknown how such a wonderful format to read. (This is just my opinion.. and I would like to hear the opinion of Andrey Patrushev - about this format and what happens to useful content, if the music is converted into this format.)
I hope to help. :wink:
There is still however a third option is to buy the original discs in the store gataway-sound.com but scares me why their cost. :shock:
Monroe drives do not lose in quality from the conversion to mp3 (of course, if certain rules are followed in coding)- there's the whole "kitchen" on the mid-frequency welded.
With flac I don't know.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:52

A long time ago I did it, "an acquaintance". I was given a long "pants" and had to master the technique of deciphering EEG and ruler to count these frequencies. If we find such a case, it is necessary to search for computer processing of the results, since crawling through those tapes with a line of very tedious exercise.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:00

Андрей Патрушев wrote:

A long time ago I did it, "an acquaintance". I was given a long "pants" and had to master the technique of deciphering EEG and ruler to count these frequencies. If we find such a case, it is necessary to search for computer processing of the results, since crawling through those tapes with a line of very tedious exercise.
Or pay rubles five hundred (500) doctors are (best friend),so I decrypted everything and wrote the conclusion...

Шум

Post by Шум » Mon Mar 19, 2007 23:36

Once, somewhere in the network, briefly, I read that astral travel to bring the practitioner or their relatives misfortune. Practitioner kindly share your views regarding this. Please.

PS Yesterday night, fell out of the body. For the first time. Here, now worried. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:03

Шум wrote:sometime, somewhere in the network, briefly, I read that astral travel to bring the practitioner or their relatives misfortune. Practitioner kindly share your views regarding this. Please.

PS Yesterday night, fell out of the body. For the first time. Here, now worried. :)
Yes, on the website dreamhackers there is a response...
But take, for example, Robert Monroe. He, on the contrary, life in all respects has better.

Максимус

Post by Максимус » Tue Apr 03, 2007 21:29

Is the EEG on paper. Tell me what to do with her ruler to find these frequencies. How they then use?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:58

Максимус wrote:Is the EEG on paper. Tell me what to do with her ruler to find these frequencies. How they then use?
So in fact, the line must special.
Or they themselves manufacture, on the basis of the belt speed of the encephalograph.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:31

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Шум wrote:sometime, somewhere in the network, briefly, I read that astral travel to bring the practitioner or their relatives misfortune. Practitioner kindly share your views regarding this. Please.

Yes, on the website dreamhackers there is a response...
But take, for example, Robert Monroe. He, on the contrary, life in all respects has better.
I think.."A knowledge increaseth sorrow." it's All about HOW you feel about this...has set the task to "temnye attacked - so be it..But Monroe not heard about Hackers Here...it was all wonderful... :roll: :wink:

Максимус

Post by Максимус » Wed Apr 04, 2007 20:10

So in fact, the line must special.
Or they themselves manufacture, on the basis of the belt speed of the encephalograph.
Raskite pliz like this line to do and how to use it?