Output in the astral.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:33

художник wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote: from the book of Richard Webster
Eugene, what is it? I've been reading his books, you will need to re - read an interesting point( in tenths - I'd just read about it and not any practices not used)
And another question
Евгений Кош wrote:imagine Cup. and then imagine that my consciousness is in it.

start to look out of the glass on the sides.
is during listening session or what?
1. which is "Astral travel for beginners".
2. When doing this, no sessions, not listening. Until that work appeared 10 minutes to spare and have confidence that no one will bother. sat focused, presented and start to look at the world with the location of the glass :) sometimes even I imagine that looking through the ribbed glass.
usually on the second third turnover of view 360 degrees.. inside the body start different movements ( which I wrote)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:33

художник wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:I Think - how can this work to remove barriers ..
"Negative emotions are like a stone hanging from our neck. THEY DEPRIVE US of ENERGY(emphasis mine) that we could use a more productive manner. Work on the time line will help us to quickly and efficiently solve the problems associated with negative emotions. The techniques described below will work with any negative emotion, including depression,guilt, shame, fear, grief and sadness." B. Bodenhamer, M. Hall NLP Practitioner page 429 Even if you do not understand this science, to understand this specific section is not difficult(this book, in my opinion, is the "Cuba" section of NLP )In this book, a lot of interesting and useful things you can find, so I suggest
Thank you.

алекс_м

Post by алекс_м » Thu May 08, 2008 22:54

Greetings to all. MM recently bought and on the fourth day I decided to try г05 listen to this only г01.

In the middle of the session saw be the source of energy, what a powerful and somehow missed it through elation unexplained rise etc. somewhere ten seconds already caught the spirit. After that the whole day went like a drunkard and without sentiments. Can someone tell me what happened?

Максим Ал

Post by Максим Ал » Fri May 09, 2008 7:26

Hi all. Have long been interested in the WTO, but only recently became interested in it in earnest. Read "Astral dynamics" (long ago it was). It began with the fact that faced with audioknigi Michael Rainbow, somewhere in the 1.5 weeks ago. Really wanted to get out of the body. After a couple of days (a week ago) has experienced its first full-fledged WTO. Yesterday, the second, but not much. Want to learn how to sign in globoko altered state from the wakeful state. Not pull me to spend weeks learning and experimenting with techniques of changing the state of consciousness (hypnosis). And here came across mm. Can advise me which mm to buy. While stopped the choice on the Nova Pro 100 (not only for the WTO but also of experimentation in other States). And another question. Is it possible to find (without financial cost) on the Internet or compose melodies (sets of sounds, rhythms) to try to change States of consciousness (interesting to me the alpha and theta rhythms)? Now there is no money and want to try.

1st experience:
was asleep, suddenly realized, awake, awake consciousness (and then partially). It was dark, partially feeling my body. Because I really wanted the WTO to begin with, that tried to roll out from its body. It feels like the body rolls over, goes through the wall (at that moment I realize that going through the wall), turned over on his back and slowly began to fall down. After a few seconds of falling I thought that last fall and it's time to land. Turned legs down and felt a hard, smooth surface. He walked forward, the body was like wood. All this was done in complete darkness, but after a few steps, there appeared a vision. I began to see very clearly, but not clearly. Focused on the vision and became more clearly. Emotions were over the edge (in a good way to cheer you up at least half a day). Decided to take a walk, had fun - jumped ran. Then I saw 3 people. Decided to come, came. The dialogues were not any. Then felt - enough for today (the beginning bit by bit to tighten back). The vision has disappeared. Decided to return to the body. Back. He opened his eyes. But! it just seemed that his eyes opened. In reality, how do you describe - I didn't dobronos. Ie dream like I'm in my body and opened my eyes, saw the wall, but I can't move. Full paralysis. I could not move, and if it seemed that it was the movement of the hand, the hand again back. In short, panic. This has happened before (nedoponimanie - paralysis). Then I opened my eyes - woke up and saw what he saw in a state of paralysis - i.e. the same wall.

2nd experience was yesterday. I fell asleep in the afternoon for 2 hours, set the alarm. Awake, but eyes never opened, the condition was still half asleep. Decided to try to get out of the body. first twisting and turning in one direction, then another. Did not come out. Turned over (in fact, the body was motionless, it seemed that turn). Rested on the wall. "Weird" I thought - last time I passed through the wall without problems, and now rested. Then thought to turn to the other side (the fact that I have a 2 bunk bed and I sleep on a height of approximately 170 cm), still decided to roll over and fall. Rolled through the fence and ended up on the floor (the drop was fast, but the landing painless). Stood up, the body was again made of wood. Didn't see anything, only the feeling that it's too bright (after all, slept during the day). Decided to leave the room. Reached the door, turned the handle. Went to coridal. Felt naked, I decided to check on the panties. Could only feel the elastic band of cowards. I wanted to find a place darker and more deserted(the apartment had a brother) to enter in a more advanced state(to calm down). The apartment was only 2 places - the toilet and bath. But the toilet is a little space in the bathroom, not identity, and there identity is not as dark as I would like. On these thoughts I decided that enough for today and went back to the body. Quickly opened his eyes. Without paralysis. And then the alarm clock rang.I note that in the second experience, I didn't see anything, and acted on the feelings. And only after I regained consciousness I noticed a feature. When I tossed and turned, seeking the way out, I felt like I was upside down (head where usually my feet). But I realized that was reversed only after sleep.

I want to describe about "paralysis". Here someone met. Sostoianie nedoponimanie or paralysis I've experienced in the past few years several times. The condition of paralysis to the WTO's doorstep. The point is that consciousness is not complete and due to the fact that you can't move, starts the excitement and then panic. But if to calm down or not worry(this is hard because the mind is incomplete), then you can try to leave the body to turn on the other side, flip the body on the stomach, back, off, drop through the bed (as you prefer). And this is best done slowly and fully reassured, then it will be more productive. (I came to this conclusion after I experienced the WTO - now I understand what state of consciousness to achieve WTO). Waiting for state of paralysis to verify this.

About the work on the timeline with negative emotions will advise of Robert Dilts "Changing beliefs with NLP" (don't confuse with the book "tricks of language"). Just read the examples. There is great detail on this subject and without much vocabulary as in M. Hall (M. Hall after another, and a linguist).

I think that mm is needed as an aid to achieve certain States of consciousness. And then when they easily achieved with the help of mm, these States can be achieved and to accelerate the entrance is just mentally playing the melody.

(sorry, I wrote so much) :)<

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Fri May 09, 2008 14:09

Maxim Al
try harp to pomazat himself matzo, effect amazing!

Post by Guest » Thu May 22, 2008 19:35

алекс_м wrote:Can someone tell me what happened?
Yes, there is he no one knows nothing.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri May 23, 2008 10:34

алекс_м wrote:Greetings to all. MM recently bought and on the fourth day I decided to try г05 listen to this only г01.

In the middle of the session saw be the source of energy, what a powerful and somehow missed it through elation unexplained rise etc. somewhere ten seconds already caught the spirit. After that the whole day went like a drunkard and without sentiments. Can someone tell me what happened?
restructuring the internal energy.
better not to throw.
continue without fanaticism :)

художник

Post by художник » Tue May 27, 2008 21:14

Максим Ал wrote: is it Possible to find (without financial cost) on the Internet or compose melodies (sets of sounds, rhythms) to try to change States of consciousness (interesting to me the alpha and theta rhythms)? Now there is no money and want to try.
Look here - http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=886
App(MindExplorer) in addition to its built-in programs can take sessions NOV(s), and they are on the forum. Without glasses, of course, not as perceived, but...

художник

Post by художник » Tue May 27, 2008 21:24

Князевский wrote:try the harp to pomazat himself matzo, effect amazing!
In conjunction with MM? ( I mean, I love to combine sessions with different music) And if possible about the effects more in detail - what you mean?

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Tue May 27, 2008 21:55

художник wrote:
Князевский wrote:try the harp to pomazat himself matzo, effect amazing!
In conjunction with MM? ( I mean, I love to combine sessions with different music) And if possible about the effects more in detail - what you mean?
I have a harp, I'm playing and then relaxation is pleasant, but there is no music, but would like to.
you can use it without MM

художник

Post by художник » Tue May 27, 2008 23:52

Князевский wrote:I have a Jew's harp
I have somewhere met this muku, but then did not pay attention to it. If you find yourself. something from this website - give a link

художник

Post by художник » Tue May 27, 2008 23:58

I remember inasal - here
trance music. The Jew's harp.
Here is music in which the harp is present as a leading tool and as background. From world music to the most bizarre and unpredictable trumps in reggae, country, electronic music, computer games. What is a Harp? See...
http://www.gennadij.pavlenko.name/mysic

nvn

Post by nvn » Thu Jul 03, 2008 21:31

Hey, Pro!
And where you all share? Forever, damn, I'm late! Came, and the circus left. This topic is stalled. I just to understand what started all of these rhythms and the WTO.
"Druzhe, Gina, varti their vsih ago!"

Алексанр_

Post by Алексанр_ » Thu Jul 03, 2008 23:05

Mulberries, join.
I was just researching this question.
Not everyone is as lucky as my friend which from the body itself to fall out was after Petrushevskaja of brain massage :)

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 18, 2008 0:04

no serious trouble there. You can just not return from the astral plane. In the real world this is an unexpected death. Think this was mentioned at Zeland. :D

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:19

it's all garbage, do not believe. just someone jealous of others because he failed to go

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Thu Aug 21, 2008 19:50

Will tell you a few cases of astral. All this happened not in a dream, and in an active state of consciousness.

1st. My brother-the twin has some superhuman abilities. For example, every night consciously fly in my sleep. And the astral it occurs spontaneously in broad daylight, for example during showering or sex. However, he feels himself out, instant flight and as if the universe is in some kind of animal or bird. He says that this beast is doing in this moment, what the terms of terrain and vegetation, and who and what he sees, as if he were looking through the eyes of this creature.

2nd. I was on training and initiation from the same teacher. Standing in front of Suginoi candles, the teacher behind me working with me energetically. You hear a light ringing in my ears and suddenly feel that my feet came up, that they are not beneath me, but as transverse splits apart in the place where grow. And I'm on light poles as glass ceramic. Also, my astral double tumbles from the ceiling from joy and freedom. Rather, I see myself from above, frozen in the middle of the room, on the contrary, a light body, videlyaushey somersaults on the ceiling. And with full clarity of mind crazy a feeling of soaring and lightness. Then the teacher said, "get back". I consciously said that is so cool and I want to fly a little. But I was told to come back, so I pulled on the double and opened his eyes.

3rd. I was at a seminar with another teacher. During the break my friends and shared what we have learned during the period between seminars and what new techniques mastered. I brought books Skvortsova, I asked. One of the women seeing, and it sees the astral. She said: "here the painted portal. Want to fly?" We held hands (4 people), closed his eyes. She first looked at the portal, then also closed his eyes, and saw the third eye. We and the four of us stood in a circle, holding hands. And I felt like we were torn away from the Earth and we gradually began to rise around the Windows of the building where we were standing. It was awesome. But on the third floor, the movement suddenly came to a halt. Our clairvoyant said, "It is NAT afraid, with her feet and hung, that we continue and not rise." And NAT really got scared and immediately started to whine: "let me Down". Therefore, we smoothly sat down on the sidewalk and snorted at Nate and went back to class. By the way, this girlfriend often in different practices sees their astral parents. They are always dressed in white and very high - about 3 meters.

4th. After another workshop I was experimenting with the resulting method on his friend. He sat me back on the stool. After some of my energy actions, he suddenly jackknifed forward and passed out. The name did not respond, and generally consists of a "bag in a coma." At first I was scared, but because it was the expected output in the astral, then waited a bit and began to return to him. Here is what he said: "I Hear sweet in the ears, then some cotton, and suddenly I flew at the speed of light upstairs. Then another cotton and I hovered above the Ground. Circle the planets, the constellations, and below the Earth. I flew back and forth - such ease and tranquility. Wanted to fly to the nearest planet and I hear you call. And I don't want to go back. And again you persistently name. And ,suddenly, I heard a voice "come back" and I just gave a kick, and I flew back." To be honest it then vomited a little.

5th. Another seminar. This time the night in the woods. Here I was with my son. We jumped over the fire, ran through the coals, was washed in the lake, doing karate and astral telepathy. Then there was the entry in its own egregor. All the students from small to large have stood round the large clearing, inside a circle, stood the teacher, we had our eyes closed. He opened his egregore and above it rose a powerful column of light with a diameter of 7 meters, and the height is left in the blackness of the sky, so it was not visible. Some students who have studied his practice also lit up the pillars with a height up to 3 meters. We raised our hands up and stretched them as high as possible, and the teacher went up to each of us and performed a ritual touching of our hands and forehead. Not, first the hands were crossed on his chest, and when he Casals, it was necessary to reach up. Well, I reached out and after some time a very tired, stiff back, aching shoulders, standing was hard and I shifted, so I decided to peep where the teacher and how soon will end our suffering. And he walked next round and helped everyone. I gathered all my discipline and suffered. He came up to me, gently pushed back and said, "Enter into the circle". Here it began! I feel like I picked up hands. The body had lost weight, was comfortable and cozy, because now I was pulling his hand and I strained my tired muscles. Importantly, that time lost its fluidity. If every moment of tension seemed like an hour, now want this condition to last forever. I then looked at the clock - we are up to 2 hours engaged in this practice.

I am in the astral plane do not arbitrarily go out, only when working out of certain practices. CD "brain massage" listen - I'll see what happens after that. :)<

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Fri Aug 22, 2008 0:45

Today I decided not to wait for the midnight meditation, and exercise in the evening. CD "brain massage" I combined with the session on "accelerated learning". The pose chosen reclining. In the first minutes try straightened the spine and focused on the sensations. The headphones sounded the cacophony of music and noise background session, and it was nice. On the eyeballs went light ripple — I pushed a button on the glasses and settled on the colours red, purple and green. It was also nice to me. On the pituitary went focused wave impact. I began to feel this point as when you smoke wormwood cigar. "The body of Daddy" all puffy and expanded. Then, wave action has moved to the spring, then the temporal lobe of the brain. At the same time I utopia to bed. The feeling was as if I lie in the test chair of the astronaut and the centrifuge spins. Completely lost the perception of the body, and the wave effects on the brain. Then the wave pulses pass through the side surface to the back of the head and began to wave the combing of brains. As if wide-tooth comb is carried out from front to back and return by the side lobes of the comparison lights as on the spacecraft in the movie. While on the domestic screen I saw myself inside fishnet white dome gazebos, and inside of the dome glowed and pulsed a grey granular substance. It was beautiful and fascinating. I was wondering when will the effects on the pineal gland, but the combing of the brain continued. Then suddenly I saw the forest glade, her fire, and sitting in a circle of Indians, one of them summoned spirits, he sat cross-legged in the Cape, on her head was a headband embroidered headband. In his hand he held a long Smoking pipe. I was on this fire in white smoke, and very clearly visible the contours of my body. We some time staring into each other's eyes and I stopped noticing those present, a fire and clearing, i.e., everything except Him. There was a sense that he is I and I am he. By the way, he is young and beautiful with a characteristic hooked nose, I even liked the color of his skin. And finally, the pulse of my pineal gland and my phantom smoke began to dissolve, and with it disappearing Indian tribe. A modulation wave continued to affect the pineal gland, have been the nerve endings of the occipital part of the brain, neck, hands. Pleasantly numb, the tips of the fingers and lips. Moving is not wanted, there was no body, but I, just in case, checked and wiggled his fingers — all right, all easy moves and obeys, just lazy to move and reluctant to come out of a trance state. Wave and ran to the tips of the toes and the entire body was enveloped in a small tingling languor. A lot of invisible needles at the same time prickled across the front surface of the body. The impact has changed and is now inside the skull from all sides, gently rolling waves, and the pituitary gland again began pulsating effect.
And suddenly there was pain in the forehead and eye sockets, she was weak, but sensitive. I dispatched an inside look and saw the channel tunnel. Soon the session ended, but the disc was still playing. Because there is a difference in 3 minutes, I decided to hear him out, but reminded myself swollen "body daddy" and I looked again on the internal screen and I saw him!!!!!!!! Yes, it was a brain, grayish pearl color, he breathed. And then I took off the glasses and looked at the scoreboard player — turns out I accidentally started the disc again and it took 6 minutes from start. In the mind clear and calm.
Good night everybody :)<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:42

Mdja-I-I,me sales from ... so not ivy... 8) :oops:

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Aug 22, 2008 18:14

After the sessions at night R06 And Р08 on the development of the right hemisphere are seen by the OS:
1. woke in the night from what hurt got hit in the face so I jumped on the bed... then only the voice in your head -YOU WHERE YOU can'T answer... LET ME in I'm NOT AFRAID
2. again fell asleep... 3-storey building with Windows void to ask what is this??? a lot of people .... someone says IT's the ADAPTER... (in the morning he remembered the word very clearly)
3. in the morning in an Internet dug was MEZHDUMIRE...
4. there were a lot of people(or souls) who were waiting for transfer to another world
here tepericha think that it got to where it was not necessary and done with sessions for the night... there was a thread like NIRVANAMANIA LISTEN :D :D :D

Евген

Post by Евген » Fri Aug 22, 2008 20:24

reaching in front of you and what machine and use glasses

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:42

художник wrote:Vladimir
There is even a section raising energy there are tried it to do? I started, but then something distracted me and maybe with the vibrations it did not matter, I do not know. It is true then I have not been to MM - now working on the alpha
Good day to all! Accept the newcomer.
Two months ago I came across "youryoga" Bruce. Immediately after reading the technique of stimulating the feet, tried. Legs it roared, I already covered raslila from ear to ear with joy. The fact that I at the age of 15 (24 years ago) trying soorudit its energy, but so far on basic warm-up limbs could not pass. And then just, literally, thirty seconds - this effect! Buzz, vibration up to the knees! Tried on the hands - hum, but not as steadily, you should leave the cleaning - immediately cease. Since then did pumping until Sahasrara, tore open chakras - working, Mlyn! After the last successful stimulation of the Sahasrara is a feeling of tightness on the right temple that lasts for three weeks. A friend told me she tried - no, he says it is too much, it is very buzzing legs, unpleasant. Apparently, she's completely blocked everything.
Now stimulate the legs, sitting in the office itself and the house too. Sensations diminished, apparently, traffic jams dissolve slowly. Now came the day before the long-awaited mm (interpuls), taken immediately, together with a Guide. Will do as Andrei Patrushev advises (special thanks to Mr. Patrushev, for Your efforts and patience!). Boot task to determine your own carrier frequencies using EEG, but this is not a problem, soon they will produce. With them we hope for the help of literate members of the forum when you make the best session for yourself. The primary goal is astral, then the mental, then everywhere... :oops:
Has written a book "Маstering astral projection" of the same Bruce that "90-day guide to out-of-body experience". Began to translate into Russian, like Russian this tutorial is not present. Or am I mistaken, and this translation is already there? Tell me, pliz.<

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:28

Триалект wrote:two months ago I came across "youryoga" Bruce. Immediately after reading the technique of stimulating the feet, tried.
provide a link to the technique.
Триалект wrote:then - mental,
:ap

художник

Post by художник » Fri Jan 09, 2009 13:14

Dialect
"Маstering astral projection" the translation is not met, if the transfer is not one I'll be grateful for it.
Eugene Kosh
It's all the same "Astral dynamics" by Robert Bruce Chapter 12. The stimulation energy of the body Book in Cuba. I have it in a compiled HTML file(very easy to read) I took herewww.astrolet.narod.ru
Last edited by художник on Fri Jan 09, 2009 13:33, edited 1 time in total.

художник

Post by художник » Fri Jan 09, 2009 13:31

Eugene Kosh
A few more words. The technique of stimulation of E. T. is very effective(from its own. experience) it reminds Taoist art or TaiChi,
just Bruce, these techniques are probably more detailed.
But anyone that. Tai Chi is meditation in motion plus raise energy, and technology Bruce is good because you can use them in any situation and any environment( walking, office, etc.)