Output in the astral.

Конфетка

Post by Конфетка » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:39

MM I have, but I want to say that I specifically sausage from Healing. Recently I was meditating as usual, under healing, though the time was not quite normal, somewhere 1-2 nights, and usually I spent the meditation with the 3 to 4 nights. Yes, probably, also was affected by the fact that I wanted to sleep. Challenges to the WTO, I was not. Suddenly began to severe vibration in the hands with cold, then in the legs. I was wondering, I watched my condition. Suddenly I felt a sharp odor of sulfur. I was very scared, because the smell is usually accompanied by a variety of entities. I opened my eyes, the smell dissipated when I again closed them, the smell appeared again. In General, meditation was ruined. After this incident, I fell asleep with the light on, he heard a groan, woke up drenched in sweat and in the result the whole day was as drunk as any of the WTO requires a considerable amount of energy. Weighed I found that has lost pounds per day, while eating as usual. In General, I now even scary to meditate, suddenly out of the body, and if I decide on WTO, and then only under supervision.

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Tue Jan 19, 2010 15:37

paragraph...it's brilliant.throw off the technique of "meditation in the Healing"... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 19, 2010 15:42

Конфетка wrote:MM I have, but I want to say that I specifically sausage from Healing. Recently I was meditating as usual, under healing, though the time was not quite normal, somewhere 1-2 nights, and usually I spent the meditation with the 3 to 4 nights. Yes, probably, also was affected by the fact that I wanted to sleep. Challenges to the WTO, I was not. Suddenly began to severe vibration in the hands with cold, then in the legs. I was wondering, I watched my condition. Suddenly I felt a sharp odor of sulfur. I was very scared, because the smell is usually accompanied by a variety of entities. I opened my eyes, the smell dissipated when I again closed them, the smell appeared again. In General, meditation was ruined. After this incident, I fell asleep with the light on, he heard a groan, woke up drenched in sweat and in the result the whole day was as drunk as any of the WTO requires a considerable amount of energy. Weighed I found that has lost pounds per day, while eating as usual. In General, I now even scary to meditate, suddenly out of the body, and if I decide on WTO, and then only under supervision.
Something like that, almost word for word I have read somewhere a couple of years ago...

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:50

Master, do not cling to him.
For some reason on any forum are always a lot of fans of trolling.

Конфетка

Post by Конфетка » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:53

Anonymous wrote:
Конфетка wrote:MM I have, but I want to say that I specifically sausage from Healing. Recently I was meditating as usual, under healing, though the time was not quite normal, somewhere 1-2 nights, and usually I spent the meditation with the 3 to 4 nights. Yes, probably, also was affected by the fact that I wanted to sleep. Challenges to the WTO, I was not. Suddenly began to severe vibration in the hands with cold, then in the legs. I was wondering, I watched my condition. Suddenly I felt a sharp odor of sulfur. I was very scared, because the smell is usually accompanied by a variety of entities. I opened my eyes, the smell dissipated when I again closed them, the smell appeared again. In General, meditation was ruined. After this incident, I fell asleep with the light on, he heard a groan, woke up drenched in sweat and in the result the whole day was as drunk as any of the WTO requires a considerable amount of energy. Weighed I found that has lost pounds per day, while eating as usual. In General, I now even scary to meditate, suddenly out of the body, and if I decide on WTO, and then only under supervision.
Something like that, almost word for word I have read somewhere a couple of years ago...
It would be very interesting to know, where did you see that, they just went online in search of such events.

Ребекка

Re:

Post by Ребекка » Thu Mar 29, 2018 18:14

Андрей Патрушев wrote:of the Lord, no session may not give You the guarantee of access to the Astral.
If not ordered Tonal, says Castaneda, and not built alphacentauri (imho) that will get dirtiest - war, persecution, pork snout, etc. For each individual, to know if the leading frequency in each range on the EEG, you can still make a more or less effective session. If you use a "General" session, the probability that it will "stick", IMHO, about 20% of the total.

Good Luck Running!
Hello. What better model of the mind machine to buy for astral?
And you can separately order individual session ( calculate the frequency) in order for the probability percentage of yield was as high as possible ?

Ребекка

Re:

Post by Ребекка » Thu Mar 29, 2018 18:24

Dimas wrote:
И-Ван wrote:Andrei Patrushev:
"For each individual, to know if the leading frequency in each range on the EEG, you can still make a more or less effective session."

To him the same question: Where can I make this EGG to determine the leading frequencies in each range?
You can come to a good clinic? And what to say to doctors, in terms of what they need to? Or is it not from the medical field?
And to say - "Do me please EEG and request the doctor to show the leading frequency in each band in conclusion, the EEG"(seriously)...
If the doctor ask "Why?"the honest answer,say so and so, you need to develop individual alpha session for the publication of the "astral plane" to streamline Tonal, that climbs pig's snout and war...and...to follow closely the facial expression of the doctor...(just kidding) :lol:
Prompt, it is necessary to make the EEG of the brain and what to do with it then? Who can I contact to make it a private session?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Re: astral.

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Mar 30, 2018 15:58

Ребекка wrote: Hello. What better model of the mind machine to buy for astral?
Directly the astral..these sessions no. And a meditation to pop up)), In Nova -Pro for example, a session, Meditation session 4 there is an exit from the body. Also in Pathfinder, meditative d04N , she's from Nova-Pro adapted to Navigator.
You can use the disks here: http://www.mindmachine.ru/audio/lucid-dreams.htm is a collection of Conscious dreams and out of body , in the same trip to astral. Here: http://www.mindmachine.ru/gateway-sound.htm .

Триалект

Re: Re:

Post by Триалект » Fri Mar 30, 2018 17:36

Ребекка wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:of the Lord, no session may not give You the guarantee of access to the Astral.
If not ordered Tonal, says Castaneda, and not built alphacentauri (imho) that will get dirtiest - war, persecution, pork snout, etc. For each individual, to know if the leading frequency in each range on the EEG, you can still make a more or less effective session. If you use a "General" session, the probability that it will "stick", IMHO, about 20% of the total.

Good Luck Running!
Hello. What better model of the mind machine to buy for astral?
And you can separately order individual session ( calculate the frequency) in order for the probability percentage of yield was as high as possible ?
There are no such machines. If I did, half the world would already be in the astral.
Try qigong, a daily meditation, cleansing chakras... in General, all the classics.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Mar 31, 2018 15:45

Триалект wrote:there are No such machines. If I did, half the world would already be in the astral.
Try qigong, a daily meditation, cleansing chakras... in General, all the classics.
Have, not only about our honor)))) In Spec......s there and they successfully use it for espionage purposes. Ratnikova search for videos in YouTube and other similar authors))).
There is grass))) of whom were treated...in order to arrange a quick departure in the astral and out of body , anywhere. Quickly -not good, not trained body and main consciousness))). Fly , as they say, planes.....))) consciousness is not yet ready)).

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:21

Lily, thanks for the info, but I have these searches been doing for the last twenty years. Such machines not. There are good and not so good commercials that promote these or other devices. But all this mischief, to sense from it a zero. Everest planes do not fly. Need to foot stomp, but at the same time in the dark, in a storm, all alone.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Apr 07, 2018 13:23

Триалект wrote:of Such vehicles not.
If you listened carefully Ratnikova , you will realize that there))).there are programs-download to the brain(NLP) and flew)))). really!
Триалект wrote: Everest planes do not fly. Need to foot stomp, but at the same time in the dark, in a storm, all alone.
Why do you have so far and high to drag his body to get out of it? :wink: The output order is to the body where it was there and stayed, but that crashes.....anywhere she wants)). The main guard body to leave the Keeper...and then came back , and in the"house" guest))) and is not going away. :wink:

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Apr 07, 2018 18:18

At what frequency the body starts to separate,someone will say.