Innerpulse and lucid dreaming.

Влад
Innerpulse and lucid dreaming.

Post by Влад » Mon Jun 11, 2007 16:38

1)Advise which session most contribute to training OS.
And then a lot of options(d4,c3,l3+self-hypnosis,theta, disks of Andrew)

2)At the time has achieved significant results in the development of the OS using MindInstaller(App zombie plants on awareness to the chosen speed+primitive lighting and background effects+listening and understanding the same plants)
http://aing.ru/for/viewtopic.php?t=717

What session would work best with this program?
Perhaps L3?

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon Jun 11, 2007 17:38

Can say about theta Meditation Patrushev "Lucid dreams".
If poorly developed alpha, that kind of crap horror and fear will be at night dreaming that horror movies seem to just kindergarten. :twisted:
I started listening to this disc immediately after disc alpha Patrushev thought that alpha will help - helped only the first two days. :cry:
On the forum somewhere already described in detail your experience. :| So you should read the forums, this was already written!!!

Влад

Post by Влад » Tue Jun 12, 2007 0:58

Pavel wrote: If alpha is poorly developed, such crap, horror and fear will be at night dreaming that horror movies seem to just kindergarten. :twisted:
I love when that dream, especially in the OS, there is on whom to take the soul. :lol: :twisted: actually on the topic?
Maybe in this topic write everything about OS and mindmachine?

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Jun 12, 2007 23:57

Interesting.
He has not yet tried the OS.. however on the century several times in the dream knew it was a dream and tried to control the events..
especially when flying in a dream you know it was a dream and trying to memorize the sensations, to remember them after sleep (what happens , you never know what happens :)) )
However, after reading the "horror and fear" after OS.. I thought.. Hm.. and what it might be connected?

PS (alpha Andrew don't listen to a long time, a couple of weeks.. and happy with the result.. especially in the "Explorer" is very well composed in a state when the body is filled with warmth .. there are other moments.. space problem (previously damaged joints) in this condition.. ill attribute this to the fact that blood flow increases and the damaged areas suffer from the fact that their restructuring and recovery. Learned this pain away.. for the last words of Andrew speak to the approval/suggestion "the pain is gone".. and after a session.. within minutes the pain goes away).

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:42

First time listening to Theta lucid dreams I have this series of dreams "cut off" jumped from sleep to sleep 10 times. If the lucid dream begins to disintegrate, it is possible to lie down in your sleep and fall asleep. Then with new forces will jump into a new dream. And I traveled in dreams.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:40

watching the subject.
sorry people, different notifications about new emails don't come.

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Wed Oct 24, 2007 18:53

Wrote a session to log into the OS. In my opinion it was pretty good. Download here. I recommend to listen before you sleep on average or low volume.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Wed Oct 24, 2007 21:41

the Traveler

Please tell me more how you use it, and how effective it is (for you)?

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Wed Oct 24, 2007 22:15

Александр_ wrote:the Traveler

Please tell me more how you use it, and how effective it is (for you)?
Turn on the device, wearing headphones, glasses I tried to go back and listen, and then the whole thing is removed, turned off and barrels :).

But seriously, the main thing when listening to these sessions is to listen quietly and try not to pass out (trance). And then when the session is over, not immediately be undermined to remove all of it and 5 minutes to lie still. And then I took off and knocked the machine down for the night.

If the goal is not just the OS, and the fact that the WTO call, I am after all the electronics with himself overthrown lay down on barrels and mentally reproduce a frequency of 4Hz and begin to feel goosebumps head ran, gradually reduce it to around 3.5 Hz. The deeper you feel the bumps (thought rate) the stronger the numbness and tingling. Then it all gives way to a very sharp frequency jump (as if electric current is passed through the body) while maintaining a mental rhythm. Sometimes in those moments is still very much visualid something very abstract, like a complex symmetric, geometrically correct color patterns, but these images have no meaning and do not focus on them, and the effect may be reduced. Every new bit all reinforces this feeling. And then at the peak of discomfort I just get up and already be "outside the body". When you open your eyes, it is almost always laying on my back.

By the way when will train to attain such a state, try 4Hz in the upper voice in the penultimate (descent) and the last segment to change to 3.5 Hz.

About subjective feelings, this session helps me get to the desired state very fast, so much so that a couple of times I took off his glasses with headphones already in the dream. In addition, it is very comfortable to listen to.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Wed Oct 24, 2007 22:37

OOOO!
Thank you for such a detailed explanation.
And I dolblyus already a month and D3 of the lumen is present.
Now try this preset !!!!!
Thank you !!!!
:D

Влад

Post by Влад » Sat Oct 27, 2007 17:58

Путешественник wrote:Wrote session to log into the OS. In my opinion it was pretty good. Download here. I recommend to listen before you sleep on average or low volume.
Thank you for the session. Listened to in parallel with the Conductor, a state of trance and got into the OS like consciously walked in.

Влад

Post by Влад » Sat Oct 27, 2007 18:07

Путешественник wrote: If the goal is not just the OS, and the fact that the WTO call, I am after all the electronics with himself overthrown lay down on barrels and mentally reproduce a frequency of 4Hz and begin to feel goosebumps head ran, gradually reduce it to around 3.5 Hz. The deeper you feel the bumps (thought rate) the stronger the numbness and tingling. Then it all gives way to a very sharp frequency jump (as if electric current is passed through the body) while maintaining a mental rhythm. Sometimes in those moments is still very much visualid something very abstract, like a complex symmetric, geometrically correct color patterns, but these images have no meaning and do not focus on them, and the effect may be reduced.
In General, this myclassprivate of frequencies is available to mere mortals? What training is needed, so these frequencies to emulate mentally and in General to distinguish between them?

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Sat Oct 27, 2007 19:36

Yes, of course. With time, you yourself will feel it. I have expressed as a sense of inner pulsation (sometimes such intensity that it seems that it is the blood pounding, but it's not). If the eyes are closed in addition to feeling the inner pulse is the sense of ripples on a dim light before the eye. When the amplitude increases, begin to appear oshushenia in the body. To force myself to get in the right status presenting rhythm as the sound of the percussion blow frequency which Raven a desired frequency. Once you are convinced that the rhythm is learned (there was a secondary feeling, a pulse is generated by itself, a without your involvement) you can play with the volume and sound of an imaginary tool, that also influences the effect. You can go the other way - consistently remembering the sensations in the body during the "dive". In both cases, for successful continuation of the need to remain calm and to be in a state of detachment. However, if you are already well learned to achieve entry to the desired state (especially for entry into the OS), it is sometimes useful to show agility and reaction and "grab" asusena (and even hypnagogic or hypnopompic hallucination ;)). When you learn to do the latter, you will have not only the ability to control the course of dreams, but also to choose what dream you want to go.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sat Oct 27, 2007 21:47

:) Great !
Interesting technique - mental emulation machine !
Be sure to try.

Not all I understand, for example, about to catch feeling.
This means in the dream, we need first to know yourself, and then you grab ?
I would become aware of yourself .... for a start...

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Sat Oct 27, 2007 22:01

Interesting technique - mental emulation machine !
It's more of a mind machine is an emulator of the natural generators of patterns in the brain :)
Not all I understand, for example, about to catch feeling.
This means even before the onset of sleep after seeing the picture "catch" for her mind and not allowing her to dissolve the "log in" to it as well as move in the dream. If you do not "cling" to it, it will soon disappear and change to another, so it is possible to wait until the most interesting. The trick is that it must be in the intermediate state is sometimes quite long. You can also do a "falling out" dream. For example, I can log into the same story 5-6 times.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:25

Cool.
I have room to grow.
But I can't seem to catch a picture when I go to sleep.
This is the most difficult.
Sometimes when I fall asleep and I suddenly awaken, I can remember the picture, but usually I can't get it to catch.
Not enough awareness.
In addition I have not always pictures.
That's before when I was asleep, I heard music.
Beautiful music.
This happens when lying on my back.
Not on the back makes it easy to sleep.
And then what nuances I can catch.
I'll try today.
Instead of pictures for the music to catch on.

Алексей Г.

Post by Алексей Г. » Thu Nov 01, 2007 23:53

Hello everybody!=)

I don't know how my experience is related with the OS, but I thought maybe I felt something similar.

To begin with, as the majority of the participants, interested in brain training started with all sorts of brainwaves and other software.
He was fond of literature about hypnosis, trance. In General everything that has something to do with working with the subconscious.
Then after some time became interested in astral travelling, out of body experiences or whatever they call it, is not important.

By the way, I became interested in the possibility of exit from the body. I read the literature, methods, realized that I need to catch REM sleep, and use it to exit. A few days posadil the alarm at five in the morning, every five minutes, trying to sleep, but "fun", then your astral body to stand up=) Well, everybody knows how it is. But somehow I didn't work. Something was missing or something...

Buy deviceno decided when among the sessions to Enerplus saw session room D4. (As it turned out later, actually the session in the device is stitched under the number d3, but more on that later). Ordered, paid through a system of "Migom", sent three days later. All shustrenko. Got a package printed out, all the cases. Naturally, any there for three weeks of sessions for relaxation of patience I didn't have. Put first short session "To the point". Include face show up smile - unusual flashing all, for some reason this first fun=) Then went. Listened, included all your relatives, all pinned, even to the end and did not understand, what for this not cheap thing are needed.

Then, when everyone was listening to set a session d4 (which, as I thought, promotes the exit from the body), relaxed, concentrated on the sensations. And lay. It is clear that I did not expect quick results. So the fact that nothing special is amazing not occurred, reacted normally, and the Loch itself did not feel, as he wrote one of the users of the same device in one of those=)

Then for nearly three weeks continued to listen to different sessions on "hyperactive creativity", "music creation", "energeticheskuyu charging". In principle, the satisfaction felt each time a combination of self-hypnosis and the amazing properties of the machines doing their thing=) And recently in one of the forum, I noticed that Aleksandr wrote that listens d3 session for entry in OS. Then I got into native manual to typing in English. Look - for sure! There session d3 - "Mind Awake, Body Asleep". What you need! And the translated manual error. Lord, admins, please correct. I would not focus attention on this, if not for one fact.

After I figured out which session you need to listen to, I immediately took the machine (it was the evening after I work at the computer, so the condition was parietalnae, and the whole body was overexcited, i.e. the condition was sleepy but sleep to overexcitation hard for myself, I noted this very important fact, because I tried to use the device just before going to sleep, but then cut down). Included the session, lay back, began to relax. After some time I felt that my attention somehow jump - as if inside himself in the head (associated with consciousness), just in the body (associated with physical). Ie, once I relaxed, I started just pochote-a little cut down and, as I understand it, to get into REM sleep. Then, there is such a leap from this state, when I would like to return and realize I'm lying on the couch with glasses, which is like a revival, but most importantly my feelings in this moment change. Throughout the body there is some lightness, and the body begins to run something like a wave, there is something like vibrations in the body (don't know how they correspond to topics, which are written at the time of exit of the astral body), but most importantly there is some indescribable feeling of delight and triumph from the fact that something has CHANGED in sensation. And only because of this feeling I am happy with the result. Even if what I was suffering, far from leaving the body, but I'm pleased with the changes and new feelings.

But the most fun started then. After the first time I felt like I started to last night before going to bed to listen to this session. Back to reservation status in this moment - managed to have more fun in a state of some fatigue and overstimulation. But even when I wanted to sleep, I just included the session and fell asleep. Then woke up, removed the headphones and fall asleep on. Listen to session d3 four or five times a night plus listening to the visualization by the day, and other sessions. (Here I must note one peculiarity which is, I think, could also affect the result - two days in a row I was forced to scan a large number of photographs made by professionals, ie bright with a lot of details and meaning. This led to the fact that when falling asleep or during a listening session, I could clearly imagine something that would direct the fine details of the photos, but bright images sure).

So, like the interplay of circumstances led to the fact that almost immediately my dreams are colored, clearer and more lucid or something. Of course, it was not the OS, but they made more sense, logic and reality. For the first few years I started to fly in a dream. The first dream that impressed me with its realism, gave me the opportunity to feel hanging over the sea and kept thus for some a long sheet of fabric hanging down. At the same time I really felt like I was HANGING high. But then I realized that it was a dream.

In his next dream, after I again in the evening attended a session and felt this occurred for a few seconds, lightness in the body, I was flying around the room, in which there were other people, and when I took off in my head (in the dream) slipped thought: "well, I went into the astral! I'm flying!". And after that thought there was a wild delight, and the sense of joy that I had when I was trying to leave the body in the first attempts. After I realized this, I flew to pravomu the person who was closest to me (for some reason I can't remember the details of his appearance, and it makes me sad, it would be more osoznannogo of snovidenija and attention) and with joy he said: "Hey, can you imagine that I am now awake and fly, because my astral body out of physical!". Now I remember and smile, what a delight I had then=) Then, I remember that, when listened to the audiobook of Michael Rainbow about astral travel, or somewhere else (maybe even in this forum) have heard about one of the ways to go in the OS - you need to roll horizontally to the floor (surface) and fly up until you feel the back of the ceiling. I did not have time to think about this, as I already flew back to the ceiling, and BAM! The ceiling! Guys, really the ceiling! I, as I thought, FELT his back, because I definitely consciously turned my attention in the dream that I FEEL IN my SLEEP=)). Touched the hand and felt the dusty whitewash that dries immediately fingers. Then, hanging under the ceiling, and resting on his head, I raised up a hand with outstretched fingers up and stuck them to the ceiling. Had to put some effort, it seemed to me that the palm half went into the ceiling. Since it is not I do not remember what happened. And it also makes me sad= (, Or is this normal?

In General such things have been happening to me under the influence of information from outside: books, forum, mindmachine. And I liked it. I hope that my experience will help someone to experience something new in your body=)

And a question to experts: what it is happened to me? Was it just a normal dream or is it somehow called "scientific"? Whether normal this phenomenon if such practices? How to get gain consciousness? What else would you recommend methods for a more progressive development and skill acquisition VTP?

Thank you all!
Sincerely, Alex.<

Влад

Post by Влад » Fri Nov 02, 2007 0:06

And I thought, what is this mysterious this session d03 that its even in the manual does not describe. :ay

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 02, 2007 13:12

Alex G.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I did the same thing,only from a completely different program!!!!If by science You dream cool dream,if not scientific - happy WTO!;)))Only now we need to work on awareness and pumped with energy...or rather more of it pass through itself (energy practices).Good luck!

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Fri Nov 02, 2007 22:22

D3 is not a very good session for the WTO. 2,5 Hz + 10Hz - more suitable for the pain and to remove the stress. Of course the OS could dream of from such a combination, but to do this with a high degree of probability, the authors of the session by the end of the lift the frequency of 2.5 Hz to 10Hz that almost robs you of the opportunity to return again to the desired state. Frequency range alpha (especially centering on which the brain responds with a special hunting) Wasps are incompatible, IMHO, and the last segment of the session of this kind they should not be. Alpha should appear at the entrance to the TRANS to bind in this state, the short-term and long-term memory to remember the stages of immersion. After the alpha just needs to be deleted, you only superficial nightmares is still far from the WTO picked up. On the other hand, this session is very useful, because the level of neurotransmitters (endorphins, serotonin) it should affect very good - will still be here beside :). I think that the main focus of this session is not for the WTO and for guidance hypnotic trance a very different kind.

By the way, all looking for thrills: to achieve Osov recommend to sleep with soft soft uniform light. This generally facilitates the entrance and extends itself to the OS. The downside is that he who has not enough kontroliruyut yourself can much jitters from the fact that can not get out of dreams when all his efforts (I have several times happened, it was unpleasant). In this case, I recommend to calm down and wait, in any case, do not try to find something familiar (your house, for example) it'll only slow you down, forcing you to focus on objects sleep.

Алексей Г.

Post by Алексей Г. » Sat Nov 03, 2007 23:05

Dimas what it means to "work with awareness" and "pumped with energy"? There are special exercises?

Traveler, thank you. I will try your session. Really need to get to a computer with com port=)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 06, 2007 13:43

Alex G.
Yeah,any energy exercises-qigong,yoga, etc. (can be in the Internet still dig something)And mindfulness-for me it is being here and now,watch carefully what You are doing.I try (when I think about it :oops: ) there can be no past or future,but now.I cut him-I only focus on the process,go anywhere,just focused on this action.