Instructions and how to handle m/machines.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:48

Speranza,the wire with a plurality of apertures in the end only want to download sessions with computers,and that transactions with two starecki is just designed for listening to your favorite music with the machine.Plug one starichek in your car in the hole that says EXT on it and the other starichek in the laptop,in a hole which are inserted into the headphones,she's probably in the area of the boat for the drive.Put the session on the machine,turn on the music on the computer and enjoy. :D

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Tue Jul 03, 2007 13:02

Dimas
:roll:

Oh, we have no emoticon sending a kiss.

And yet, I want session Patrushev download. HOW?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jul 03, 2007 13:09

Сперанца wrote:Dimas

:)

Марина Ник

Post by Марина Ник » Tue Jul 03, 2007 13:30

Сперанца wrote:Dimas

Hi, Speranza. I'm thinking that must be the adapter(splitter), it is Necessary in the store to ask there advisers need to tell. I too, by the way, I want to buy a laptop. What are the advantages compared to stationary, from Your point of view?
Asked men, men respond better - and that's it.
As Your relationship with the simulator Frolova, not bought yet? I'm still not, but I still order through the company "Lotus". And how - we need it, hope! We will work with the simulator - rejuvenate, astronema, and the mind-machine will be smart, well adjusted brains. And they are all in piles at the sight of us to fit in! :) Well, if someone does not uklatest - let themselves and blame himself to blame!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jul 03, 2007 13:33

:lol: :lol: :D Agree to experience Your ability to throw in stacks! :wink: You need someone to work out!? :D :lol:

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Jul 03, 2007 14:18

"How are Your relations with the simulator Frolova, not bought yet? I'm still not, but I still order through the company "Lotus". And how - we need it, hope! We will work with the simulator - rejuvenate, astronema, and the mind-machine will be smart, well adjusted brains. And they are all in piles at the sight of us to fit in! Smile Well, and if someone is not uklatest - let themselves and blame himself to blame!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

These machines and the machines will be to give a mediocre effect at high degrees of dehydration or take a long time for results. Remember how you drank a pint of water after the "Conductor". Want to "rejuvenate, astronema," then prepare the base: fill your body with water.
I wish to sleep for 6 hours a day and is vysypatsya - drink water.
I wish to have pink color of the skin - drink water.
Want to lose weight - drink water.
Always want to be in high spirits - drink water.

Then what's the mind-machines and what they give the results you ask, if only one water gives the following results?! It's hard for me to answer - I now have time to rest from the cars. But what I noticed for myself, all the state of mind-machines come faster. In this sense the body is fuller and deeper. If the conductivity of all conditions of the body increased. And yet, if suddenly, for whatever reason, something (toilet, cat) broke in this state, the return to this state occurs very quickly. That is, the entire body very quickly adjusted to the desired wave, and not only the brain at first. Some 5-6 minutes and you're in a state of relaxation.
As is physiologically impossible to explain - maybe Andrew will tell. I think the waves created by the machine, change the structure of water in the brain (the brain is 85% water). And then there is already a cascade reaction of the entire body on the waves, because the body is very good gidratirovana.
And it became clear to me why some people with a machine is obtained almost instantly and for others it can last for some time.

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Tue Jul 03, 2007 14:53

Marina Nick

:) Hi
Should be in the store to ask
Take transactions from mindmachine and walk in a computer store:)
What are the advantages compared to stationary, from Your point of view?
For me - a little space (a small apartment), you can surf the Internet and eat Breakfast (standing on the kitchen table) and can be transferred to the room (lying to watch the downloaded movie), take to the country. In this case the battery runs out quickly, and died quickly. Therefore, only through the outlet.

BUT.. weak video card, not all the modern toys you can afford. I like quests:)
not bought yet?
No. Since all do not want to buy something, spend it on something for 6 months and not get a result. And I think that can still be enjoyed in the Lotus :)
Well paid 400 rubles, but buy vesch:)
And on the other hand I suffer the fact that I like to buy more expensive items, with tons of features that you don't all use.
And they are all in piles at the sight of us to fit in!
:D

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Tue Jul 03, 2007 14:54

Pavel
I don't drink enough water. Yes.
I have no thirst somehow.
I will bring myself to.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Jul 03, 2007 15:07

"I have no thirst somehow."

http://watercure.narod.ru/nadoznat.html

Loss 4% water by weight turns OFF the thirst mechanism, that is, the person is not thirsty. To make up for water deficit in this state only by force.

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Tue Jul 03, 2007 18:23

-a Newborn baby is 90% water.

that's why they so often write.
the Man who dies in 55% water.
that's why they did not write:)

Bude to drink!!!! But I understand that that is not exactly water but fluid.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Jul 03, 2007 19:24

>Bude to drink!!!! But I understand that that is not exactly water but fluid.

Blonde in Africa blonde.
But with liquid blonde and confused with one another.
However, once the blonde go to the water - it turns into a real Charmer.
But seriously. The girl picked up inches and begins to discredit the idea of his ignorance. This is how my employees about the mind-machines "This machine is for zombies", "she crazy, you can go", "It is dangerous to health" "And such nonsense you paid 300 dollars", "I'm pissed off by such prices." That they take in addition to analysis.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:24

Pavel wrote:>Bude to drink!!!! But I understand that that is not exactly water but fluid.

Blonde in Africa blonde.
But with liquid blonde and confused with one another.
However, once the blonde go to the water - it turns into a real Charmer.
But seriously. The girl picked up inches and begins to discredit the idea of his ignorance. This is how my employees about the mind-machines "This machine is for zombies", "she crazy, you can go", "It is dangerous to health" "And such nonsense you paid 300 dollars", "I'm pissed off by such prices." That they take in addition to analysis.
Softer,Pavel,gentle...!because you can normally explain,without sarcasm...many people really don't know why we should drink water,not any liquid.

Марина Ник

Post by Марина Ник » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:10

Dimas wrote:Agree to experience Your ability to throw in stacks! You need someone to work out!?
:) :) Oh! Oh! DemAs, but this is because we are still far away! Still the simulator is not used, M-machine only to learn, even water with another liquid confused! So while we in the status of the blonde to even try won't. And we will gradually seek to improve :wink:

Марина Ник

Post by Марина Ник » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:16

Сперанца wrote:For me - a little space (a small apartment), you can surf the Internet and eat Breakfast (standing on the kitchen table) and can be transferred to the room (lying to watch the downloaded movie), take to the country. In this case the battery runs out quickly, and died quickly. Therefore, only through the outlet.

BUT.. weak video card, not all the modern toys you can afford. And I love quests
Well, doom, hope, finally, normal, detailed response. And that all men somehow ... not me of the arguments cited. Better laptop and that's it, they say. Well, once you put it on the kitchen table and on the sofa, then of course! Solved it for me.

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Wed Jul 04, 2007 16:31

Dimas
Dimas wrote:Softer,Pavel,gentle...!because you can normally explain,without sarcasm
yeah, thank you. :roll:

Marina Nick
Марина Ник wrote:Solved it for me.
Next time I will take a normal computer:)

Словентий

Where is this page?

Post by Словентий » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:22

I saw somewhere a message of Andrey Patrushev with the missing page of the user to Innerpulse. And now can't find it. Help the colleague?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:17

Slovenci
Also can't find for some reason...Send me your personal e-mail,I'll send.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 16:16

Наталия

Post by Наталия » Wed Sep 05, 2007 23:00

bc Please tell me, is it possible to InnerPulse to use the adapter on which was written
INPUT: 50/60 Hz 0.2 A Max;
OUTPUT: 9 V DC===1A?

Actually everything works fine, the only audible background noise, which is not when working with batteries.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:19

No.The adapter should be 6 volts,you have 9.
Machine soon will burn.
In any supermarket sells universal adapters (100-200 p).Universal adapter set 6 volts,plus inside.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 06, 2007 16:02

Андрей Кабанков wrote:No.The adapter should be 6 volts,you have 9.
Machine soon will burn.
In any supermarket sells universal adapters (100-200 p).Universal adapter set 6 volts,plus inside.
Not to hear extraneous noise adapter must be STABLE.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Fri Sep 07, 2007 0:22

Андрей Кабанков wrote:No.The adapter should be 6 volts,you have 9.
Machine soon will burn.

Andrew, and for machine Nova Pro 100 the correct adapter at 9 or 6 volts 8) ?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:44

lion
At 9 volts.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Sep 07, 2007 16:43

Met with inexplicable behavior of MM..
Launched the "Explorer" ( which audiostrobe).. launched the MM session L03.
probably about 25 minutes fell asleep..
when I woke up - it took probably 80 minutes.. - Explorer is running, the sound of the machine - works.. but the glasses do not Shine.
added a level - to no avail.
stopped car, started again.. the result is the following:
glasses blinking gradually fade.. so for 30-40 seconds..
Listening conductor.
Turned off MM.. MM.. included - the joke is gone.
Batteries inserted - zero..
on screen MM point ( signal of empty battery) was absent in both cases of the glitch.
Interesting .. what could it be? (Glasses - Kolor track)

P. S. to plan the next session "Explorer" - tomorrow.. let's see how will reveal itself MM.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 07, 2007 16:48

Eugene Kosh
Hmm..strange Explorer only lasts for 72 minutes(official version),this session, if memory serves-51 minutes...the idea is that when would have ended the session after 10 minutes the machine should automatically shut off,and then You would be unable to do anything to hear.