Exam preparation

Гриша
Exam preparation

Post by Гриша » Sat Apr 14, 2007 17:46

Hello! I need a couple of months to prepare for the exams. Theoretical and practical training I have, I think, sufficient, but the trial exams is a problem: or fly out of my head the obvious, forget any method that remember immediately after the exam, or make many obvious mistakes. IMHO all these problems are purely psychological. Question: how to use mind machines or records of Andrey Patrushev to correct this situation? Thank you!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: exam Preparation

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:54

Гриша wrote:Hello! I need a couple of months to prepare for the exams. Theoretical and practical training I have, I think, sufficient, but the trial exams is a problem: or fly out of my head the obvious, forget any method that remember immediately after the exam, or make many obvious mistakes. IMHO all these problems are purely psychological. Question: how to use mind machines or records of Andrey Patrushev to correct this situation? Thank you!
Regular sessions with the alpha sessions not only help to keep calm even in the most complicated life conflicts than exams, but also greatly enhance mental performance, improve memory and attention, to ensure deep rest.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:36

If, during the learning to listen Ultramesh,then no problem all I remember,"Massage brain" in General, improves all the processes that are responsible for memory, etc. and the alpha helps me not to panic and to calm down,which leads to better remembering of the material...and not only learning...somehow everything became easier (or rather MY attitude to everything)...