Discipline

Ерлан
Discipline

Post by Ерлан » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:39

On the advice of A. Patrushev began working with the alpha state, in fact a good feeling, although sometimes it seems that the session went so-so, sometimes I feel satisfaction, but overall, well, there is a General progress - the sleep became deeper, shorter, brighter, become calmer, more confident, and somehow deeper, although occasionally come out of various psychosomatic blocks.
Now ordered audiostrobe, waiting to come in the mail.

Question 1 - with what you can work on what States and sessions, and in which direction? Where you can read in the topic of mind-machines?
Question 2 - what are the States and processes contribute to the development of the discipline?

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Apr 03, 2007 15:29

Dimas here's an idea to alternate sessions of alpha/theta. This idea is of course for the advanced beginner this is of course only an alpha. The idea Dimas-a great course, but the best course, somewhere in the 65-70 percent to go to alpha, and the others have to pull in theta.
Stress a lot around - so alpha should be greater. For example, I alternate sessions of innerpulse r, d, i, u (Patrushev).
In addition, there are drives Patrushev! And basically the whole forum at your disposal: there is already so much information had accumulated an animal under what sauce, and what drink :idea:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Apr 03, 2007 17:21

I agree!The main SAUCE...:) In General,if the machine was new,of course mainly the alpha session...the Ones that Patrushev laid out and built-in Impruv (improvement) number 2...I'm already yuzayu week,the state is fundamentally different from the rest alfushek...I REALLY like...Until theta history wouldn't recommend,you can catch the extreme negativity,a little early...And the fact that some sessions are "so-so" is quite normal,it would be strange if this didn't work...And discipline,the toe is mindfulness...the same alfesca...until the disks do not come... :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Concentration

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:48

Ерлан wrote:On the advice of A. Patrushev began working with the alpha state, in fact a good feeling, although sometimes it seems that the session went so-so, sometimes I feel satisfaction, but overall, well, there is a General progress - the sleep became deeper, shorter, brighter, become calmer, more confident, and somehow deeper, although occasionally come out of various psychosomatic blocks.
Now ordered audiostrobe, waiting to come in the mail.

Question 1 - with what you can work on what States and sessions, and in which direction? Where you can read in the topic of mind-machines?
Question 2 - what are the States and processes contribute to the development of the discipline?
After three weeks of training with the alpha sessions you can begin to engage with Learning and Energize with frequencies 14-20Hz. But to work with them carefully - once in three days and no more than once a day.

Ерлан

Post by Ерлан » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:22

Andrew, there are some requirements for the attitude and attention during the session?
Does concentration during a session on any area of the body to focus work with this area of your body?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:06

Ерлан wrote:Andrew, there are some requirements for the attitude and attention during the session?
Does concentration during a session on any area of the body to focus work with this area of your body?
With the session the attention is better to use open glasses with side LEDs. It is believed that better orange or yellow (I use green). Attention should be concentrated on the target material. In this case, quickly produced a conditioned reflex and attention begins to turn on immediately when reading any text.

лёха

Post by лёха » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:16

I wanted utochniti how do I determine where the alpha session, they are on a specific drive or built-in?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:55

лёха wrote:I wanted utochniti how do I determine where the alpha session, they are on a specific drive or built-in?
Session is integrated into the machine. Alpha session for beginners is: all sessions category "r", i2, P2 plus my session posted on the website (it can be loaded into the machine via the computer).

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:04

Andrew and I have some sort of garbage - r 2.0 after AUS writes.
And the manual does not.
What is it ?
Machine innerpulse. a week after arriving.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 24, 2007 17:38

Александр_ wrote:Andrew, and I have some sort of garbage - r 2.0 after AUS writes.
And the manual does not.
What is it ?
Machine innerpulse. a week after arriving.
This is the version of the software. :P