The aura photo "before" and "after" use of a mind machine, Nova Pro 10

Воздух
The aura photo "before" and "after" use of a mind machine, Nova Pro 10

Post by Воздух » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:58

I'm doing a photo a diagnosis of the human aura. I want to lay out the aura photo "before" and "after" session with a mind machine.Please tell me how to attach a photo?

мимоходом

Re: aura Photos "before" and "after" use of a mind machine Nova Pr

Post by мимоходом » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:44

very interesting... Put a photo on any hosting, for example radikal.ru

then the link he gets the copy here, highlight and click Img

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Oct 20, 2016 21:23

Very interesting! A method of photographing auras I can say?

Воздух

Post by Воздух » Thu Oct 20, 2016 21:33

Photo taken on the Aura Camera 6000. Sensors read information from the palms, it turns out Polaroids.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Oct 20, 2016 22:14

cool... And if you make just two shots with an interval of an hour, not doing mind-machines - no changes? This experiment is very interesting - not tried? It would be a relatively complete comparison of the (quite complete, it is repeated ten times with ten people for example, well this is too much of course)

Воздух

Post by Воздух » Thu Oct 20, 2016 23:15

мимоходом wrote:cool... But if you do just two shots with an interval of an hour, not doing mind-machines - no changes? This experiment is very interesting - not tried? It would be a relatively complete comparison of the (quite complete, it is repeated ten times with ten people for example, well this is too much of course)
In passing, of course, I did. Each person, as if that's clearer to say.. its your main aura color, your impression.The ordinary person is saved. BUT this does not mean that the aura is unchanged, it could change, but for a series of shots tracked individually inherent in a picture of the aura (color, distribution of energy, etc. things). With every hour, doing nothing - the output will get almost the same aura, if internally people remained where they were.

Воздух

Post by Воздух » Thu Oct 20, 2016 23:16

мимоходом wrote:cool... But if you do just two shots with an interval of an hour, not doing mind-machines - no changes? This experiment is very interesting - not tried? It would be a relatively complete comparison of the (quite complete, it is repeated ten times with ten people for example, well this is too much of course)
So, the first pictures of the human aura "to" use the mind-machine. In humans, a rare state of peace and tranquility, "accommodation" harmony with the world. People from the art world, artist, philosopher, peacemaker. Creativity need him like air. White-pink energy in the aura says that everything that man does, he does with love. Overall, the aura is dense enough (cannot be seen even of the physical body in the photo), no alien introductions. The second photo was taken immediately after a session with a Mind-machine. Aura filled with white and purple color! Visible entry of new energy (on the left hand of the person)!!! White is the color of purification, meditative state, perfection, harmony...and even in combination with the light! Program "Kundalini meditation. In the second picture some people annoyed, visible flashes different shades of red, dirty green near the head. BUT! The gap in time was 20 minutes between photos! The program was "Turbo". Note how much light appeared in the aura and colors, more pure and high. Also, it is worth noting that the aura was more intact, this is evident in the contour from the top (clearer). I wonder what programs give a yellow color? Or does anyone have any developments on this topic?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:51

By the way, besides there is already mentioned on the forum here about the multidimensionality and the fact that the "aura photos", "scan auras," etc., reflects only a small part of the energy-informational essence of man, I would like to give one:
A basic example - there is a practice deliberately to develop their meridians on the hands - when /if the practice is done efficiently/ quite possibly /theoretically/ that "photo-Skan-aura" will show "volume" and "density" of the aura more than real, as the pod for aura reads the radiation of hands.
p.s. and so the meditation on the Kundalini mindmachine Navigator - I liked it. I would like to be available /at least for a fee, of course/ and play-listening for normal players, with normal enlargement of the file.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:07

Воздух wrote:I wonder what programs give a yellow color? Or does anyone have any developments on this topic?
Yellow color is obtained by the so-called "triplet" human exposure to radiation of microwave/UHF, if they modulated the frequency of the alpha rhythm of the brain corresponding to meditative States.
And the photos of "aura" synthesized on the basis of the RAG, or Kirlian effect generally cannot be considered reliable.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:23

Чезаре wrote: meditation Kundalini on mindmachine Navigator - I liked it. I would like to be available /at least for a fee, of course/ and play-listening for normal players, with normal enlargement of the file.
IMHO, a VERY good idea. If it were possible, as with the discs of Andrei Patrushev - pay and shake - I would have bought.

Воздух

Post by Воздух » Sat Oct 22, 2016 23:13

Дачник wrote:
Воздух wrote:I wonder what programs give a yellow color? Or does anyone have any developments on this topic?
Yellow color is obtained by the so-called "triplet" human exposure to radiation of microwave/UHF, if they modulated the frequency of the alpha rhythm of the brain corresponding to meditative States.
And the photos of "aura" synthesized on the basis of the RAG, or Kirlian effect generally cannot be considered reliable.
I have a computer program "of Winaura" on the monitor to see the aura, but I think it was just horseplay, not this app displays real color, light, and other nuances...it's prone to embellish and to simplify...I don't have to work. These are photos taken at "Aura-Camera-6000". I think today it is one of the best. Yes, people can change their aura (was the person who sfotalas - a yellow aura in five minutes again made the aura was not..cool.)The equipment is only intended to fix at the moment as the human aura.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Oct 22, 2016 23:37

Here is how to understand objective - caused by changes in the aura the fact that people changed their emotional state, believing that it is affected by something. Or the fact that it was influenced by a mind-machine really... For such an experiment, perhaps you need to take the skeptic who does not believe in mind-and it to check. If it will work via effects on receptors change the internal state of a person regardless of his faith, this is the best result.

Воздух

Post by Воздух » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:11

мимоходом wrote:Here is how to understand objective - caused by changes in the aura the fact that people changed their emotional state, believing that it is affected by something. Or the fact that it was influenced by a mind-machine really... For such an experiment, perhaps you need to take the skeptic who does not believe in mind-and it to check. If it will work via effects on receptors change the internal state of a person regardless of his faith, this is the best result.
By the way, the "experimental" in people with first photos (Kundalini meditation)the second half of the time slept! And the result is - that's the thing...I do not need to cut off the physics from the "psyche", from the "spiritual" sphere. On Earth as in Heaven..and in this context the opposite is true. Changing the aura, clinging through physics and subtle realms is changing people...on the forum about this very lucidly, professional language says it all.. And..Yes..the skeptic is me a few years ago.........wanted to buy a mind machine, a lot shoveled the Internet for information, but did not dare, felt that any harm she could do...After the pics, experiment with it, the doubts have disappeared.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:46

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:50

The air, well, what a mind machine, acting through receptors affects the brain, one in psychosomatics, one in the bloodstream (energotok) is not particularly challenged... There is more than the question was probably the most methods of removing the aura - whether it gives something like that... Still would be interesting (though not conclusively) the experiment was double checking through the camera and through the perception of another person that sees something similar... whether, I wonder.

Of course building a computer model of flowers on the electrical conductivity of the skin is also at least shows the dynamics of, say, something happened to the human brain, psyche. Yes, that may well be. But in terms of color interpretation of the artificial models is an open question

Воздух

Post by Воздух » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:26

мимоходом wrote:the Air, well, what a mind machine, acting through receptors affects the brain, one in psychosomatics, one in the bloodstream (energotok) is not particularly challenged... There is more than the question was probably the most methods of removing the aura - whether it gives something like that... Still would be interesting (though not conclusively) the experiment was double checking through the camera and through the perception of another person that sees something similar... whether, I wonder.

Of course building a computer model of flowers on the electrical conductivity of the skin is also at least shows the dynamics of, say, something happened to the human brain, psyche. Yes, that may well be. But in terms of color interpretation of the artificial models is an open question
Again, the Aura Camera 6000 gives a more "true" colors today, if you compare the equipment to photograph auras. But the "eye" of a man sees, of course, a slightly different picture, as the "eyes" of different people, everyone can have "their" vision...

Люсинда

Post by Люсинда » Mon Oct 24, 2016 13:09

мимоходом wrote:Here is how to understand objective - caused by changes in the aura the fact that people changed their emotional state, believing that it is affected by something. Or the fact that it was influenced by a mind-machine really... For such an experiment, perhaps you need to take the skeptic who does not believe in mind-and it to check. If it will work via effects on receptors change the internal state of a person regardless of his faith, this is the best result.
I do not understand...
The effect of the mind-machine is a matter of faith?
But what about the fact that the brain adapts to the frequency of the binaural beats?
And what about the state of the alpha-beta-theta?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Oct 24, 2016 13:19

The question was not so much a mind-machine, as the time that the human aura has changed due to his mental state. The experiment is not very correct that is... If the person is listening to a mind-machine there is a worry that he has not handed in a project and paid back the loan and still have give in the face of a colleague... Then the contribution of the mind-machine is no...

Let them describe the man was completely calm, meditated on the mind-machine... But if he did it without her - would be the same result... of Course, influence through receptors on human there, just like it is here described is not quite correct methodologically, the experiment (plus the interpretation of the colors of the aura to be completely random. If the "seer" to interpret his vision, as his subconscious and gives this transcript of a way - that a computer model is a little artificial to draw conclusions. It is possible only to notice that Yes indeed there are changes - it is also a significant moment of course, not talking about the cause and quality changes)...

This is not a criticism, it's just a wish, it would be interesting to conduct a methodologically accurate experiment...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Oct 24, 2016 14:29

Люсинда wrote:I do Not understand the Effect of the mind-machine is a matter of faith?But what about the fact that the brain adapts to the frequency of the binaural beats?And what about the state of the alpha-beta-theta?
No physics)).She's magic, for those who don't know that I can give the frequency in the form of sessions. And not only in the form of sessions. :? Any , liking your music , for example, beta frequencies , will set you in a cheerful mood. Any sad but you like melody , can lead you into a state of nostalgia - light trance(tatty) and so on. And it's just music. The frequency of sessions are chosen so that session at the relaxation section gave a state of relaxation. Theta and others-exactly what claimed. It is important to develop this condition and MM is just a simulator. The rest of the brain during life may reproduce itself. Like any body workout with dumbbells though, leads to some kind of result . And the MM leads to the result with which you work and gaining that sostoyanie. Not haltura and not missing....The rest is enough to read in the topics on the MM.
About the aura, I can say that by measuring several times on the same condition in a minute , you can see different indicators. But the main background , if for example there are some specific disease in the body , can show stable there the lack of energy and even breakouts . Although at first glance the picture of the aura-not to be confused with the color,pushing it square of the luminosity and breakthroughs in the field raznymi. Before and after each artifact , each new thing, well, almost every informed measure everything, so indicators are on udivlenie not very impressive after application. At the beginning can disperse chakra moves energy from one area to another , only because the patch field selects consciousness or subconscious and there already it is choosing what to fix is paramount. It is in the application of something human. For long-term use may show changes in growth or ubyvaniya her . Hence the indicator of the usefulness or harmfulness of a product or session.
Session on MM too, can someone to improve the condition and someone on the contrary. And it's not because MM is harmful. But because someone betta so prevasive and mood swings in a person and then there's the aggravation. Ie fire with fire and what we see? Just dumps the person into sleep. The body will remain in a state of high betta, and not comfortable about this condition. The cover often breaks from the place))))And this condition usually occur rash acts. All used properly and as intended , then there will be problems.
The color of the aura instrument taken .....well, it's possible to say so. What more chakra from her glow wider, entering the area of the other chakras , when mixed colors(see photo) , which is formed with the color that is most visible . And why, then you need to consider that the human Aura colors, for example Indigo))))). Well, all Indigo right))))
Or Anahata many more all, color spread on the top and bottom, and how do you know if green is mixed with yellow ...what happens? That Aura you))).
All measurements of alawadi luminosity . the location and size of the chakras, so to speak -a thing conditional. But if you monitor regularly, yet something is for sure. But not with a pair of three shots.<