New service: Measuring brain waves.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН
New service: Measuring brain waves.

Post by Дмитрий__ » Mon Aug 08, 2016 15:45

Friends! I want on behalf of the company mindmachine.ru to offer you a new service.
Many happy owners of the devices light and sound stimulation I would like:
1. To know the real response his "brain waves" on certain programs of the device. Because the frequency of repetitive stimulation and the real frequency response of the brain to them is a little different.
2. Learn their individual frequency of alpha - and theta-rhythm, the characteristic sleep spindles, the dynamics of the process of sleep – all this will help create a more effective individual sessions.
For example, the individual frequency of alpha-rhythm can vary from 7 (! – I came across such subjects) to almost 12 Hz, and in some people it happens and 2 the generator of the alpha rhythm frequency separated, active at different stages of relaxation/sleep. For efficient relaxation it is advisable to get them "in resonance". Someone alpha rhythm is almost not noticeable, and someone so powerful that the spectrogram is the "2nd harmonic"! And many other nuances that I think should be considered.

As we plan this process:
1. You have previously written to the Manager at a specific time and date.
2. Come to the office on the Kola.
3. We do background recording the EEG (up to 8 channels) for 30 minutes. In principle, this is enough to:
- see all the above mentioned features of their EEG;
- to obtain practical recommendations for building individual sessions.
4. If you are wondering how your brain reacts to a particular session of the device, including how this reaction over time can be recorded and EEG in parallel with the listening of this session.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Re: new service

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Aug 30, 2016 18:40

Friends, I close the topic due to the complete lack of interest in it. 8)

Деметрий

Post by Деметрий » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:29

Strange....why do You think there is no interest?

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Wed Aug 31, 2016 14:55

How is there no interest? We must not forget that it's summer, vacation. Already the people began to be interested in, among other things.

Лисенок

Re: New service: Measuring brain waves.

Post by Лисенок » Wed Aug 31, 2016 21:14

Hello! I was wondering, too, wanted to come to EEG! Here next week I hope very much that you will meet more people and everything will be in force! :)

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Thu Sep 01, 2016 16:24

Well. Will try Monday or Tuesday to come!

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Sep 07, 2016 21:00

On Monday we did some EEG traces in parallel with the audiovisual sessions of the device Inner Pulse. I personally as a researcher it was very interesting - I have these images haven't seen. Soon I will lay out briefly a few images and insights.
Next Monday, September 12, I plan to come to the office again with the device. All who are interested - sign up, come!

Медков Дмитрий

Post by Медков Дмитрий » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:57

Dmitry, good day. And what time will the Kola? And how to sign up with the Manager?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Sep 09, 2016 14:21

I'll be there at 12 o'clock. The entry will be able to start somewhere 12.30. To sign up, it is best to call the office.

Медков Дмитрий

Post by Медков Дмитрий » Fri Sep 09, 2016 15:52

Dmitry,I would like to bring a female ekstrasensa, measure its pulse, too) But all work until the evening. To which hours is the maximum you can drive?

Медков Дмитрий

Post by Медков Дмитрий » Fri Sep 09, 2016 16:09

More interestingly, the effect of coffee on the wave spectrum? Surely the experiment was conducted.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Sep 09, 2016 16:53

Drive can to 17.00. About EEG spectrum from coffee is not my thing. In my experience, some students, drunk coffee, sleep bad.
However, there is a specific genotype of people who have coffee is not affect the level of sleepiness. At all. As arsenic on the Indians.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Sep 09, 2016 22:59

I am deeply sorry! Through no fault of my reasons, I will not be able to come on Monday. Let's on Thursday. Before will not work.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Sep 14, 2016 15:25

Brief report on the subject of M. K.
Starred EEG leads Fp1, Fp2, Cz, Oz. Initially, starred background, which showed the presence of a powerful alpha rhythm (sometimes in excess of 20 mV amplitude) with a frequency of 10-10,5 Hz in all leads and an additional approximately 12 Hz in the Central leads.
Then was included 15-min session R02 machine Inner Pulse (POWER RELAXATION). It is the frequency of light stimulation is 11 Hz (first 3 min), then it for 3 min and gradually decreases to 10 Hz and remains such until the end of the session. Auditory stimulation – dual binaural rhythm with different frequencies as the carrier, and beats (announced BD 8, 9, 11 Hz, but this is not true), which is not so much reliable because of the frequency response to sound stimulation I noticed.
The General impression from the response of the EEG on ABC from the instrument is a STRUGGLE. The natural process of falling asleep the body with the rhythm imposed by the device. Reaction to light stimulation occurs quickly – in 8 seconds after start of stimulation already pronounced response to the light stimulation frequency of 11 Hz and 22 Hz in frontal leads, and after 12 h – Central and occipital. Own alpha rhythm when it disappears. After 15 sec in the frontal leads, there is still the 3rd harmonic 33 Hz. In the occipital lead Oz throughout the entire experience there is only 2 (22 Hz). In the Central Cz 2nd harmonic 22 Hz comes on after 40 seconds from the start of stimulation.
BUT. Then nature begins to take its toll and own alpha rhythm test 10-10, 5 begins to arise in parallel imposed. After 3 minutes from the start frequency sitetemplate migrate to 10 Hz, and with it the responsiveness of EEG (with all its harmonics 20 and 30 Hz).
After about 7 min EEG shows stage 1 sleep, although in the frontal Fp leads cheerfully knocks 10 Hz alpha rhythm with all 2 harmonics. In the occipital and Central, he disappears, although (oddly enough!) The 2nd harmonic of 20 Hz is preserved! And it remains even when further after 8 minutes from the start of stimulation, imposed by the rhythm in his head almost completely replaced with own of 10.5 Hz! It's not clear to me. Another observation at this point - the 3rd harmonic in the forehead disappears. It can serve as a kind of criterion of "disconnect" from the imposed rhythm.
On until the end of stimulation imposed by the rhythm sometimes appears along with their own, with varying degrees of success (wrestling).
Insights for this subject: to relax optimal use of light stimulation at frequencies of 10, 5 and 12 Hz. Or multiples of them. The role of the audio is not yet known.

Need pictures?<
Last edited by Дмитрий__ on Wed Sep 14, 2016 15:50, edited 1 time in total.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Sep 14, 2016 15:32

This session R02 I put another subject. The reaction is about the same, except that the alpha rhythm was completely replaced by imposed and did not arise. But the record suddenly ended after 10 minutes from the start...

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Wed Sep 14, 2016 17:29

Yeah... Interesting.
And to clarify the role of auditory stimulation is necessary to listen to the session without glasses?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Sep 14, 2016 19:18

It is interesting to try and compare. But not the fact that the response is clearly. Possible what is the process of mutual gain while using light and sound stimulation. There I saw a hint of a response, but he was not at the frequencies of dbb that are stated in the table session and associated frequencies, monaural beats that occurred in each of the channels, i.e. 6 and 9 Hz. This is consistent with the theory and practice of EEG response, especially that 6 Hz is the resonance frequency of the EEG for this subject.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Nov 22, 2016 20:14

Examples of relaxation,I want for example with memorization and learning a foreign language can also work?how to do it?is it possible to find that optimal sesi.
Last edited by Гуфест on Tue Nov 22, 2016 23:06, edited 1 time in total.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Nov 22, 2016 21:08

Yes, we measure EEG in parallel with the MM session. Not sure what You mean by the transition frequency?
To record the EEG response can be for any session, including claimed as an aid to learning a foreign language. Tips I can give only on the optimal choice of the resonant frequencies for stimulation with MM. How to combine them for specific results - I do not take. Except that the sleep can recommend, because it's my topic.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Nov 22, 2016 23:13

Transition frequencies are a mystery to me,but very interesting,could be a transition allows you to go back and be where you want or go further.))
I bought a mind machine ,will come soon to clarify on the price, the amount listed for a while or what?want to choose the right.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Nov 22, 2016 23:32

On the transition frequencies,was engaged in acoustics ,resonance,saw in the Internet that generators,a rheostat, changing the frequency which was served on a plate with a pile of sand, making this a beautiful figure and this figure is unchanged kept at a certain frequency such as 111,but when the same frequency 111 filed is fixed by the introduction of figures,a bunch of sand and remained without geometry,it seemed two of the same frequency where each case is different,no frequency shift and no geometry figures,one frequency is not enough maintain the desired transition frequency.Can this analogy to take into account on your research which is very important I think.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Nov 22, 2016 23:59

Unfortunately, I don't know what it was about. Maybe I should give a specific reference to the study.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Nov 23, 2016 0:24

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Nov 23, 2016 13:27

Thanks, I looked at the link!
Perhaps these things are useful for the popularization of science through art. But it's not my thing.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Nov 23, 2016 19:22

Do not advertise the theme of the drawings , did not have to , no one to admire, free of charge and freely share knowledge ,the frequency of which does not run theta rhythms ,will be able to start working if there will be acceleration of the transition frequency,that's all I wanted to clarify.