How to find optimalnoe the combination of: MM+player

Иринатка
How to find optimalnoe the combination of: MM+player

Post by Иринатка » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:34

Lord! Help to find the optimum combination of MM + player!!!! Going to buy and use.
Purpose: meditation to eliminate the negative effects on the body and for treating certain diseases), to enter into an altered state of consciousness, the subconscious, to affirmations of affirmati......
The question is: what MM already with a player, some WITHOUT? If the last standing and the parameters is akin to "the Navigator" - WHAT kind of PLAYER you have to bribe under the Impetus, eg.? There is a very steep "pioneer" - big and stationary. Carry it around the apartment problematichno. Which of the players under the Impetus, eg., advise? What kind of media? Discs-stick-I-pod-I-pads?
WHAT?!!!! To ride sometimes on the subway and listen to Patrushev. Let, without glasses, and MM. But that house had all the features and quality of the player, and "portable player" to compact, but all frequencies were taken.
I don't understand!!!! Help!!!!
Or..... - "Navigator" - and all problems are solved with the compact? What to choose?
I can't always LIE to SIT near his cool (BIG!!!!!) The STATIONARY player. I want to ride with him to transport and to get a QUALITY session, even without glasses. What? Navigator or Impulse - plus some good player compact? Advise! Need a small player, but "light"! To all the delights of the sessions and the discs were pulled out. But in his pocket was placed. Is there one? And what carriers? Disks flash drive or just memory card?
Very much I ask advice from knowledgeable!!!! I am a layman in this. Because MM can't buy - I still don't know what..... Pathfinder has it ALL. But maybe it is possible for less money - a good set of equipment, such InntrPuls + some camping player......

к-13

Re: How to find optimalnoe the combination of: MM+player

Post by к-13 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:44

Irinati, a mind-machine can take any (only check if it audiostrobe decoder, if you want the player to use). For example, I have seven years use conjunction innerpulse (although I have 6 different pieces, including Navigator) and player Transcend MP860 (chosen only because it is the lossless formats reads, for example flac and api). Player pick the kind You like - listen to the sound, enjoy the convenience of control, as far as You are comfortable buttons to press and the grip is more important than a fashion brand or beauty on the outside (unlikely to help You in the practice of the constant irritation from tight or it is not clear where the buttons are located). Do not take a really cheap player in some Chinese models poorly reproduced the upper part of the spectrum (and there is just the signal control points) or even have a "stereo" only in the simulation mode (i.e. read only one channel, and half of psychoactive audio programs become a useless set of sounds).
Navigator is a very good machine: and player built-in, and many programs, including the new, and points are good, and some really unique modes, but it's only the issues of ease of use. As BMW and Lada is to get from point a to point B can on that, and on the other, and over rough terrain it's hard to say what will faster work. To achieve good results even on a self-made glasses for the computer.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Sun Jan 24, 2016 17:32

к-13 wrote:IrinatiI, for example, already seven years are a bunch innerpulse (although I have 6 different pieces, including Navigator) and player Transcend MP860 (chosen only because it is the lossless formats reads, for example flac and api).
Thank you very much for the advice!!!!! I read immediately in an Internet climbed to the player. TORTURED!!!!!
Always write: "not available".
To choose the counterparts do not know how - in formats does not understand. For example, looking-looking at other players the flac format and api - none found. And this is important, as I understand it?

Yes.... Navigator is probably the coolest machine. But the price bites. And ride with her in the transport (when using as a player) is not so convenient - too big and heavy for travel.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 19:13

Иринатка wrote:
к-13 wrote:IrinatiI, for example, already seven years are a bunch innerpulse (although I have 6 different pieces, including Navigator) and player Transcend MP860 (chosen only because it is the lossless formats reads, for example flac and api).
Thank you very much for the advice!!!!! I read immediately in an Internet climbed to the player. TORTURED!!!!!
Always write: "not available".
Well, not will find it's already been six years... But do not release release a whole bunch of others, many even better. Choose the one You like. Most likely it will fit.
If for You this is not an option, try to clarify with the seller how well they reproduce the upper part of the spectrum, if they have high quality stereo (in addition to the version from the previous post, some of the sound from one channel to another break - in operation with a mind-machine it will interfere with) and is it possible to completely disable the EQ and effects (it is a very desirable and some models have only "improved" versions of the presets, there's even a flat noise).
to Choose the counterparts do not know how - in formats does not understand. For example, looking-looking at other players the flac format and api - none found. And this is important, as I understand it?
Now the memory card is more - don't bother with compression formats without any loss - to the Navigator the same files are generally Nejat (wav format), which any player plays.
Yes.... Navigator is probably the coolest machine. But the price bites. And ride with her in the transport (when using as a player) is not so convenient - too big and heavy for travel.
On trips you can use the normal player - like files work without his glasses (especially after some experience with the machine), only not as effective, although I'm sure that the public seat in glasses with lights will prevent You much more.<

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Mon Jan 25, 2016 16:37

к-13 wrote: try to check with the seller how well they reproduce the upper part of the spectrum, if they have high quality stereo (in addition to the version from the previous post, some of the sound from one channel to another break - in operation with a mind-machine it will interfere with) and is it possible to completely disable the EQ and effects (it is a very desirable and some models have only "improved" versions of the presets, there's even a flat noise)

Thank you for such details, I will ask the sellers.
You write: some of the sound from one channel to another break - in operation with a mind-machine it will interfere): -
Here's how you can find out not to buy this?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 17:31

Иринатка wrote:Thanks for such details, I will ask the sellers.
You write:
some of the sound from one channel to another break - in operation with a mind-machine it will interfere with)
Here's how you can find out not to buy this?
Ideally you need a file in which the sound is played alternately in one channel, then in another, while in the remaining channel must be absolute silence. Now, if such a defect in the player is, then listening to only one earphone during a pause/silence, you can hear another channel, only quieter. At high frequencies this defect is stronger, so audiostrobe decoder in the machine will not work properly. I such player saw two - one from Ritmix, another Chinese nameless (clone Devices). But the total mass of less than percent.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jan 25, 2016 18:29

Simple Chinese or whatever player works too , any music.the center, of course if a player don't want to drag on the road. There is a computer you can connect. Sobsno, what is the problem?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 19:42

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Simple Chinese or whatever player works too , any music.the center, of course if a player don't want to drag on the road. There is a computer you can connect. Sobsno, what is the problem?
The problem is that fellow Chinese often save on the second digital-to-analog Converter and they stereo only in simulation mode. Or the build quality/minimize impact on playback quality. Or just use the DAC with the characteristics of 80-16000hz, as in many Chinese portable audio systems (such column or a tape recorder, where the stick is stuck and it plays). The risk of course is minimal, frankly basement trade not to buy, but since the question arose, why not answer?)))

You just need to tell the Manager that the desired player, high quality stereo playback at high frequencies. Let it work, the money he received for it. Will not fit, according to the laws in the week to change or return the money.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Tue Jan 26, 2016 14:14

Thanks to all for the tips!
I then one idea came, wanted to consult....
My son for the new year the school gave Blanchett 7-domowy, he already has plenty, that he gave me.
Read the technical specifications, there is about audio written:

Supports playback formats depending on the user of the software.
Primary: MP1, VP2,VP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, OGA, APE, FLAC, AAC, M4A, 3GPP

External device connection - micro USB

I thought it will not work as a player?

Овод

Post by Овод » Tue Jan 26, 2016 14:56

Иринатка wrote:Thanks to all for the tips!
I then one idea came, wanted to consult....
My son for the new year the school gave Blanchett 7-domowy, he already has plenty, that he gave me.
Read the technical specifications, there is about audio written:

Supports playback formats depending on the user of the software.
Primary: MP1, VP2,VP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, OGA, APE, FLAC, AAC, M4A, 3GPP

External device connection - micro USB

I thought it will not work as a player?
Why do you need an oversized tablet? Always carry it in my purse is not always convenient,and if you shove it in your pocket it will simply fall out. For that matter then you have a phone... Tacachico on a flash drive whatever you want,buy the phone for good stereo headphones and enjoy.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Wed Jan 27, 2016 21:54

So anyway - need player. Nice, small, transportable. Like it or not.
Just not always at home, I would like to travel Patrushev to listen.
At home I have a nice, stationary and large (pioneer). But even the apartment is not convenient to carry.
Will look for the player.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Wed Jan 27, 2016 22:27

removed
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:54, edited 1 time in total.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Fri Feb 05, 2016 17:32

:lol:

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Feb 05, 2016 17:36

Irinati ABOUT, A MIRACLE!!!! Your happiness and luck !!)))The office has the players for a couple of days. 1500 rubles and 2000тысячи. Elekta blue plastic 1500 rubles , for 2000rubley -controller with display and power supply, aluminum case silver. Order.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Sun Feb 07, 2016 14:46

I'm on the trail.week are going to your office - I'll take Navigator, discs.... There players look-feel :))))
You have a card you can pay?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Feb 07, 2016 20:44

Irinati No. cash only.

Я Есть

Post by Я Есть » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:43

Hello! It's already 2017, but a MIRACLE!!! can be done for me, and the office has suitable players? Navigator and Drives Andrei Patrushev has already been purchased bc

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jan 26, 2017 15:25

I am A CD Player is on sale in the office -1550 rubles.
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Mon Feb 06, 2017 15:32, edited 1 time in total.

Я Есть

Post by Я Есть » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:38

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:I am A CD Player is on sale in the office -1550 rubles. Specially ordered by M. Machine.
The end of my journey and frustrations, and again comes the good weather! Thank You, Lily!

Я Есть

Post by Я Есть » Sun Feb 05, 2017 20:57

Player bought! Thank you for your help. But now the problem :lol: - I really am somehow not compatible with devices where more than two buttons "on. and off" As it is now to connect the player to MM that would have all worked. :lol: While just listening to the disc from the player without MM, respectively, and without glasses. :shock:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 06, 2017 0:43

I am
Well, the instruction to read... :)
And if-simple - connect the cord from the kit Navigator headphone output of the player logging into the Navigator, and then choose, depending on the drive mode of the player: audiostrobe, synchrostart, or svetanics.

Я Есть

Post by Я Есть » Mon Feb 06, 2017 15:01

Thank You, Andrew! Honestly, the user manual was read several times, fearing that not to do so, but all these technical terms :roll: for me "dark forest", I hope until... a Lot of interesting find on the forums. Gradually get the hang of it.

Я Есть

Post by Я Есть » Mon Feb 06, 2017 16:41

Do not get me anything :cry: Player ELEKTA. the usb outlets have no, can just the headphones directly from the Navigator to connect to it. Suitable connector from the headphone Jack of the player to connect the wire from the points to the Pathfinder and where to shove the other end into the GPS? And how then to connect the points?Technique in my hands is..... :wiz Maybe even some wire needed?

Я Есть

Post by Я Есть » Mon Feb 06, 2017 16:59

I looked in the description, p.1.2 - it is written that there is some kind of audio cable with Phono jacks, but proshares the entire backpack, I thought, maybe somewhere in the pockets haven't noticed, this is not found. How it should look don't know.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Feb 06, 2017 17:04

I am The right cable Jack-Jack ( the cord with connectors on both sides-sekerci , not the usb cord), included to Mindmachine. The cord to the player is inserted in the middle plug between the headphones and the goggles on the device top. The second end of the cord is inserted into a CD player from the right side into the headphone Jack. Include device Navigator , go to window 3-RM.Gate, choose the row - Gate-decoder-run Play and, in parallel, including a CD player with the desired gate.disc . The volume can do on the Pathfinder at full capacity , and the player can adjust a comfortable sound for themselves.

If something is still not clear, ask.