frequency for hypnosis and self-hypnosis

бурислава
frequency for hypnosis and self-hypnosis

Post by бурислава » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:54

interested in mindmachine which different frequencies are used for self-hypnosis. and is it possible that any session and frequency in different mindmachine to use if you want to inspire something else. I then runes do. and I thought mindmachine could help so to say this)
thanks in advance :) ))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Re: frequency for hypnosis and self-hypnosis

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jan 07, 2016 20:56

бурислава wrote:interested in mindmachine which different frequencies are used for self-hypnosis. and is it possible that any session and frequency in different mindmachine to use if you want to inspire something else. I then runes do. and I thought mindmachine could help so to say this)
thanks in advance :) ))
http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/ all that can be useful not only to listen to the disc with the frequency and MM and Radionics .In MM there is a section of the sessions is needed , it is discs on the website and not only ...
For Radionics in the user manual -table of frequencies and programs Powerrating where options ready for not experienced users. People farmed the fields and their sections at home and many other places.
Answered in one post, twice will not happen again . All recorded in many topics. Read on and you will find. The search engines above.as much as 2. the forum and website. Good luck!!!!