Friends that give us the mind-machine?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue May 30, 2006 20:33

Dimas wrote:how session it is good to remove???
What don't You have manuals in Russian? Kornilov and Dodonov, for example, sell machines with instructions in Russian. Who should contact.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed May 31, 2006 20:20

Russian manual there are fairly complete, just casually pldecal to the study.Somehow, I first have to try everything intuitively, and only then read the instructions...,that time I even forgot about it...:)

Патрушев

Post by Патрушев » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:07

Dimas wrote:by the Way in my opinion sitetemplate quite powerful help for hemisync (and maybe Vice versa...)!
Slept somewhere around 2,yesterday, experimented with creating their own programs, still the impression is that the machine CAN simultaneously generate two different frequencies (to be put on dbb to choose)...by the Way, I propose to discuss the question "What's better: the built-in (ready session) or manual control?"!!! It's a little annoying in ready sessions that I was constantly"shakes" from one state to another,dolgo never delaying,but when I program a machine, then if you chose 7гц. as much time as you need,they will sound...And if necessary,in real time they took,changed all the settings,what you need!Maybe I'm wrong???
Monroe on the original disks, among other things, says that they strongly recommend to combine their drives with a mind-cars. :shock:
Session inherent in the machine the pros do. 8) Presuppositions of different frequencies, in principle, can be dangerous. :shock:
Frankly, he naeksperimentirovalis and nothing - still alive and successfully employed. :D
The frequency of the sessions vary especially, since the brain very quickly (for 3-3,5 sec) adapts to a single frequency and starts to simply ignore. We try not to tell the sellers and manufacturers of mind machines is the fact that the brain is able to synchronize with sound and light stimuli only in the range of 8-25 Hz. All other frequencies in cars for entertainment. :oops: However, there are special techniques in order to drive the brain into the theta state. It's just a constant frequency over a fairly long period - 30 minutes. Then the brain gets bored and he says, "well you see, guys, I went to my..." and falls into "theta". :wink: Again, after about 45 minutes, in any case, the brain refuses to continue to play with the frequencies and you may have "spilled inhibition" - disgusting sleepy. :cry:
Therefore, creating your session (not just for fun), try to change something in 5-10 seconds. For example, there is such useful thing as the Duty Cycle (this is what part of the period the LEDs), especially if You want to experiment with one frequency.
The light very quickly, "crazy", but the sound is better and safer. :P
Separately, about the intensity of light and sound during a session. Brightness and volume - this is for entertainment when you have a longing to disperse. :D But if it is necessary to organize the brain somewhere, the brightness and the volume should be below average, but not too quiet.
In dbb is really exhibited two frequencies, the first, moreover, is synchronized with the light, and the second is as a tone. In fact, in dbb is somewhat beat frequencies as monaurally and binaural, as it turns out the interaction of four different frequencies.
Good luck running!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jun 02, 2006 0:08

That is, it is useless to listen to in addition to frequency 8-25 Hz.??? And what frequency will help to develop the ability to concentrate, and how much they should listen to?So why, when I listen to theta rhythms,not falling asleep,still awake most of the night?Because theta is below 8?Or my brain generates these frequencies?Why this condition happens without cars?And it turns out that the MAIN task of the machines to synchronize the hemispheres of the brain????

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:55

Dimas wrote:That is useless to listen to in addition to frequency 8-25 Hz.??? And what frequency will help to develop the ability to concentrate, and how much they should listen to?So why, when I listen to theta rhythms,not falling asleep,still awake most of the night?Because theta is below 8?Or my brain generates these frequencies?Why this condition happens without cars?And it turns out that the MAIN task of the machines to synchronize the hemispheres of the brain????
Yes, actually outside this range synchronization is probably possible, but the result of long training. As for myself, even Timothy Leary, the famous psychologist and the Herald of the Psychedelic revolution figured out a universal formula: "Setting-Environment-environment". This formula works for both drugs and alcohol, and for any show, from religion to the stage of action. Synchronization of the hemispheres is possible also only in this range. Besides, it's much more difficult. The state, in which passes the brain do not so much depend on the frequency of stimulation even in this range. Very much is determined by the initial condition. For example. if there is great fatigue and debts for sleep, stimulation of rapid frequency of beta range that is uniquely associated with wakefulness, leading to razlitom inhibition of bark and fallen asleep. The reverse effects. So for mind-machines I would also this formula is expanded as follows: "the State of-Environment-Setting-Witnesses."
Good luck running!
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Wed Dec 06, 2006 20:04, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 05, 2006 20:15

Andrew,and nicotine affect the brain rhythms?All day yesterday I didn't smoke, and in the evening listened to a session on the machine,feeling somehow very different,more images and fewer failures into oblivion...Can this be and why??What happens to the brain when a person smokes,dramatically drops???

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 05, 2006 21:53

[Andrew, and nicotine affect the brain rhythms? All day yesterday I didn't smoke, and in the evening listened to a session on the machine, feeling somehow very different, more images and fewer failures in oblivion... Can this be and why?? What happens to the brain when a person smokes, dramatically drops???]
I spent quite a long time addiction problems, mostly hardware diagnostics. So, with the rejection of the use occurs withdrawal syndrome – a condition characterized by increased readiness to actions for obtaining the drug. Any act not leading to drug use, increase stress, which on a subjective level is characterized by feelings of high anxiety. As I wrote on the forum, feelings and impressions of the session depends on under what Sauce (the State – Setting – Setting – Witnesses) that You do. Thus, Your impressions of the session (ceteris paribus) dependent on increased anxiety. Interestingly, regular sessions with the alpha-relaxation sessions give the opportunity to quite easily and naturally stop Smoking.
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Wed Dec 06, 2006 20:06, edited 1 time in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jun 05, 2006 22:54

Yes,I have a similar recording "Light smoke",but something is super-did not like it...:)!And,as I understand it,always do it with alpha cystotomy very useful?And in what Hz.-Ohm range it is better to listen and how much time,given the factor of the Sauce;)?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:05

As one of the founders of NLP Richard Bandler showed the results of the experiment, when three groups of patients with neurological diseases showed similar rates of cure, but one group received therapy, and the other was watching a movie (about how the first had received treatment), and the third just waited for the queue to therapy. When asked to comment on these results, Bandler said that, in his opinion, therapists who conducted the therapy were simply incompetent in their field. He greatly puzzled experimenters, that this option was not considered. I'm not familiar with the company's products Mentalritm, so I don't want to say anything, but we must bear in mind that option. Perhaps the reason for the ineffectiveness of too much brightness and volume. In this case, the dependence is just the opposite (though to a certain extent).
As for specific results (insomnia, blood pressure, learning problems, and even severe degree of stuttering), then all literally magic changes was obtained by me in the alpha frequencies. But, given the effect of the Sauce, I wouldn't be absolutized. No wonder that in medicine in trials of new medicines adopted the double blind method (when not the only one who gives medication to patients, but also the one who gives medicines to the one who gives, I don't know where the cure is, and where placebo). In the literature, for example, there is information about the good results in other ranges.
From my experience I can say that the most effective session for 15-20 minutes twice a day (with a break of not less than 3 hours), not long. The range is better to take 8-15Hz. Begin at 15Hz with the "pad" in 9 minutes (at first the brain needs from 9 to 12 and minutes to tune). After two weeks of regular classes "platform" can be reduced to 5 minutes. Then the frequency should be slowly changed (swing) during at least 1 minute for the whole range in one direction. More effective speed session, when this range is divided into five equal parts, and the frequency is falling at the first step, climbs back, then drops for a second, then rises at first then drops to third, etc. Then as frequency speed increases. It is better to choose bearing in the range up to 150Hz, and each part of the descent or ascent (regardless of length) allocate 1 minute. If you plan another session after work, then have to go back to 15Hz if you do not plan, then we can finish at 8 Hz.
If too lazy to bother with programming (terribly boring), or in the machine's built-in session, then choose from the session description that are in the specified range, and are engaged in the specified mode alternately but regularly (with a break of not more than 2 days). The session will always be close to 15 minutes (now every machine has this option). The effect is to reduce cravings for cigarettes, alcohol, etc. (including overeating), but it (quitting Smoking, etc.) is possible only if certain strong-willed efforts.
Good luck running!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:08

Many thanks for the very valuable information!!!!!Andrew,please share more of your knowledge :roll: !What else You from your experience can you recommend or tell interesting work with machines? I would be very grateful!!!!!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:46

As You could probably already make, the knowledge I share willingly and freely. But, in my opinion, to share only those that are in demand. Otherwise, it will be something like jumping in the width...
Ask your questions and I will answer either on the basis of their experience, or share their ideas.
Good luck running!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jun 06, 2006 22:41

Andrew,I for some reason quite a long time I can't log in lucid snovideniya,do you have any advice or your opinion about this?What to do if she could help in this machine and how?Maybe it is because I am a child suffered several traumatic brain injuries, me when the weather changes very often suffers from headaches and sore eyeballs from the inside and from the pain extends to the head to nausea...?And how,in your opinion,effective light and sound effects in humans,subject to the necessary conditions?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:23

Dimas wrote:Andrew,I for some reason quite a long time I can't log in lucid snovideniya,do you have any advice or your opinion about this?What to do if she could help in this machine and how?Maybe it is because I am a child suffered several traumatic brain injuries, me when the weather changes very often suffers from headaches and sore eyeballs from the inside and from the pain extends to the head to nausea...?And how,in your opinion,effective light and sound effects in humans,subject to the necessary conditions?
Well, the OS is a delicate matter. In my opinion, the most practical book about it Keith Harari and Amir Weintraub Pamela's publisher: Sophia. Title: "Clear Dreams. Lucid dreams in 30 days. As for Your TBI, then I would advise a CT brain to rule out (hopefully) a number of unpleasant diagnoses.
With a mind-machines and audiostrobe I do not recommend too much light, and would not recommend to use session with frequencies higher than 15Hz. Alpha sessions can regularly do no harm, and there is hope for improvement in overall health and weakening reactions to weather and magnetic storms. It is possible that You can help preparations of Ginkgo Biloba (Bilobil, Tanakan), but it is better to consult a doctor.
From all who took my class regularly, there is no one who would light-sound brain training didn't help.
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:15, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:45

In fact of all the matter is that I did a brain scan, and what my car just did not put doctors in one voice assured me that everything is in order,no violations and defects they find...One doctor told me that these problems may arise due to the fact that I have a long neck and carotid artery iskrivlennoi and not where it usually should be, others say that this is nonsense...But in my 27 years, I sometimes feel SO uneasy,it looks like long I in this world will not last:(...Here recently propyl course fenotropil,a strange feeling...I've noticed that the status after the sessions on the machine with Phenotropil is somewhat different from the condition without it, it was some kind of euphoria with confusion,which I basically didn't maiala...Briefly feeling opsat so: almost complete peace of mind...and apathy.But this is strange,since in the annotation condition after taking the drug is described as the exact opposite.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:15

That's fine! The important thing is not "organic" and "functional" is completely subservient to a sound and light training.
In the manual (brand) to any mind-machine always says that when taking any medications the mind-machine can be used only under the supervision of a physician because the effects can be unpredictable...
Still wouldn't hurt to be nice to vertebrology.
The preparations of Ginkgo Biloba improve brain circulation and enhance the effect of the mind-machines. In combination with drugs of Rhodiola rosea (Golden Root) provide powerful adaptogenic effect, that is, provide fast adaptation to the impact of various external influences. Drugs Rhodiola rosea included in the mandatory kit for astronauts in orbit. Both groups of drugs are not toxic and have virtually no negative side effects.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jun 22, 2006 19:39

It was just now on the doctor,he told me that all these problems due to my dystonia, I have no Idea what it is and what to do with it...:(He said nothing to me.

Патрушев

Post by Патрушев » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:20

Sound and light training in the alpha range is able to normalize blood pressure in both directions.

Vlad

Post by Vlad » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:39

Патрушев wrote:Light-sound training in the alpha range is able to normalize blood pressure in both directions.
Like this: to both sides? To normal pressure?
Machine stimulates normal pressure or different ways to apply it you need?

Шум

Post by Шум » Mon Jul 03, 2006 17:41

Dimasnever tried to mix music with AudioStrobe Jeffrey Thompson? :roll:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jul 04, 2006 21:05

Noise,And how to zamicet music(Thompson or another) with audiostrobe???Audiostrobe it's the same music,they just recorded the signal for the flashing points simultaneously two drives to run through the machine probably will not work,and the record this signal I don't know how...I tried listening to Thompson in conjunction with the sessions from the machine,fun work...!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:10

Vlad wrote: Like this: to both sides? To normal pressure?
Machine stimulates normal pressure or different ways to apply it you need?
Yes, regular sessions with the alpha sessions contribute to the normalization of pressure, without any specific approaches.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 13, 2006 21:01

Dimas wrote:Noise And how to zamicet music(Thompson or another) with audiostrobe???Audiostrobe it's the same music,they just recorded the signal for the flashing points simultaneously two drives to run through the machine probably will not work,and the record this signal I don't know how...I tried listening to Thompson in conjunction with the sessions from the machine,fun work...!
I had in mind. :) Is it possible to detail in which way - is it fun ? Relaxation, concentration... or just fun ? :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jul 13, 2006 22:27

Cool - I mean WORKING! Depends on what you goal stalking...Take for example the "Touch the Dolphin",put the session "Body asleep-mind awake" and forward,I was very much relaxing,even sometimes getting a little Porky "shake"as before "out of body". The "window" sachetana perfectly with any relaxing alpha session...well eksperementiruyu,find an optimal combination!But the coolest alpha session( for einer pulse and novapro 100) sent Patrushev.Now they are posted on this forum.A huge thanks to Andrey Vadimovich!After his "Morning",to live like, highly recommend to all!!!!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:08

Константин wrote:Hello!Bought InnerPulse-master.Very good "fast recovery"-really feel energized and Wake up the mood.This was the experience of working with Hemi-Sync.Here the principle is the same,only added light stimulation.
Reducing a real need in the duration of sleep when using light-sound brain training in the alpha range?
Sleep is the processing of information received per day (including overwrite of "RAM" to "disk drive") and the restructuring of the body and its metabolisms in accordance with the received information. All this is happening against the background of corresponding bioelectric activity of the brain, as usual of sleep can be very different depending on the emotional charge we got for the day (and for life) and original physical condition.
The higher the emotional charge, the more he throws us in the condition in which it was received (as the frequency of the brain, and muscle activity), so the more time is required for its processing. Emotional processing is on a background of alpha-theta brain activity - the so-called REM sleep, all muscles are deeply relaxed reflex (normal). With a very strong emotional charge, such as posttraumatic different origin (fighting, natural disasters and catastrophes), generally occur sleep disorders, as the person crashes from sleep due to return to the situation where an organism attempts processing. During times of stress (new environment, learning something new, etc.), the brain may require you to get some sleep during the day.
In the modern view, the body is connected with the psyche as tightly as, for example, connected space-time. Every organ, every muscle, gland etc. have a representation in the brain. Nature always works very economically, and brain thinks the same venue, which controls the body. On the other, taking as a metaphor for the cybernetic approach, we can say that "dumalka" man consists of six analog processors (known by the senses, including the vestibular system) and one digital (speech). Therefore, all the unresolved emotions secured in the body in the form of clamps - "muscular armor" (the term from body-oriented psychotherapy). Where clamp in the body – increased vascular tone and muscles (by the way the muscles are "generated" in beta rhythm), then the brain is also the source of excitation, means resources for thinking is already constrained (optimal thinking in the background alpha rhythm). Muscular armor stays with you even in sleep and greatly affects the quality of sleep. It is now proven that massage (especially deep - kneading with the muscular armor), sauna with a broom, or regular exercise on the muscular relaxation significantly improve attention and memory, respectively - IQ.
Unfortunately, most people (except professional athletes) immediately not able to relax muscles. There is even a reverse effect when the person is asked to relax, and he claims that he did it, the devices actually register an increase in muscle tension.
When you use light and sound exercise of the brain in the alpha range, the brain is trained to keep an appropriate rhythm, on the background of these rhythms is a real reflex and a very deep relaxation of the body (according to the readings – better than in a dream), and, accordingly, are exempt resources of the brain for processing information. As a result, you can physically relax and sleep faster.

Шум

Post by Шум » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:53

In some of the articles on mind-machines was written that the use of mind-machines then you can to cause certain OSS.
If the estimated year to do with mind machines and then never use (got to a place where there is no electricity service in the army and other force majeure) the ability (to call OSS) over time weakens?