Friends that give us the mind-machine?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:03

The brain is such a tricky thing, that once having learned something, then remembers all his life. Exceptions can be associated with traumatic brain injury and neuro-viral infections.
It is also necessary to apply the technique of anchoring (see NLP) to use these States without mindmachine.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:38

Lord!I understand that for quite a large number of people bought cars and wheels...it was Very interesting to read Your posts about experiences,accomplishments or lack thereof...In the case of the latter,more experienced users are happy to share their experience of successful use (what to do,what mistakes can be, etc.)...Write,I wonder the same!!!

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:49

ladies and gentlemen!I understand that for quite a large number of people bought cars and wheels...it was Very interesting to read Your posts about experiences,accomplishments or lack thereof...In the case of the latter,more experienced users are happy to share their experience of successful use (what to do,what mistakes can be, etc.)...Write,I wonder the same!!!
In principle, particularly noticeable effects are observed :cry: but still it is much calmer to treat everything, and if sometimes any kind of stress, and at this stage of life they (stress) of steel will happen a lot more often than usual, then quickly deal with them myself (calm down), or the machine helps me with this :)
Now basically use the Explorer and i-02, so that's the last interesting thing was the set i-2 and I like it ends the diodes fade - got my wife taking off my headphones and glasses - I'm at it: Damn, what are you doing? still not over! and she told me to watch shows is already the hour after the end of the session "kicks" - podzavis in the same state :roll:
These are the damn things.
By the way could not translate the machine from a sinusoidal to a digital play (or whatever it's called) for listening sessions improv, I hope the quality of the alpha workouts from that not much affected :?:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:58

In principle, particularly noticeable effects are observed :P :P :P :lol: :lol:

Apparently it's only the beginning for You!!!And to start improve,if You have interpuls...Start the session after 10 seconds of the countdown,when it starts,press the select knopku until oPl is displayed,press play,and knopki down :D (down),before the advent of odC and leave everything as it is...if you want it saucy,you press several times the select before the advent of icS (don't remember exactly), and then click down to the emergence of 15 digits...so much fun flying...will Try:))))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 19, 2007 13:11

oPE (PhaseErase) in addition to the fun in a normal session nothing. The effect of brain training is not provided. This is a special mode developed for the treatment of trauma. Injuries of different origin in the EEG is often observed any dominant rhythm. Clinical trials have shown that if the rhythm of "rock" with the help of meditation training, they often happen literally miraculous healing. For example, is completely paralyzed after an accident people find the old mobility. This mode is intended for such work. Naturally, it is necessary to know the specific frequency of the pathological rhythmic activity.
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Thu Apr 19, 2007 16:06, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 19, 2007 13:13

ШДен wrote: By the way could not translate the machine from a sinusoidal to a digital play (or whatever it's called) for listening sessions improv, I hope the quality of the alpha workouts from that not much affected :?:
From the point of view of brain training there is no difference.

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Thu Apr 19, 2007 14:23

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
ШДен wrote: By the way could not translate the machine from a sinusoidal to a digital play (or whatever it's called) for listening sessions improv, I hope the quality of the alpha workouts from that not much affected :?:
Somewhere on the forum raised this issue, and there You Andrew said just the opposite (i.e. that there is a difference, exactly why I raised this question). Or is it is the difference in sensation when listening to the sessions? if I'm wrong, then I apologize :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 19, 2007 14:47

ШДен wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Somewhere on the forum raised this issue, and there You Andrew said just the opposite (i.e. that there is a difference, exactly why I raised this question). Or is it is the difference in sensation when listening to the sessions? if I'm wrong, then I apologize :roll:
I wrote that better, because, in some way, the creative activity is training, but for the basic processes there is no difference.

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Thu Apr 19, 2007 15:21

Clear :shock: :roll:
Thank you

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Thu Apr 19, 2007 17:35

"It is clear
Thank you

creative activity training"

There is faster and the pictures more easily occur and are managed and directed :idea:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Apr 19, 2007 18:23

Yes!!!!And significantly!!!!!!

Лёва

Post by Лёва » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:03

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
ШДен wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: From the point of view of brain training there is no difference.
I wrote that better, because, in some way, the creative activity is training, but for the basic processes there is no difference.
Prompt who-thread how to convert the machine from a sinusoidal mode on a digital

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:21

Loew, to run improve,if You have interpuls...Start the session after 10 seconds of the countdown,when it starts,press the select knopku until oPl is displayed,press play,and knopki down (down),before the advent of odC and leave everything as it is...if you want it saucy,you press several times the select before the advent of icS (don't remember exactly), and then click down to the emergence of 15 digits...so much fun flying...will Try)))

Лёва

Post by Лёва » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:18

Thanks, I'll try...

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Wed May 02, 2007 12:29

Finally translated into a figure, just before nobody said that it should be done after start of session :roll:
The feeling is much stronger :!: In principle, any session, anything similar nebylo, boarded - super!!!
Thank you all for the answers!!!

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed May 02, 2007 14:59

"just before, no one said that this should be done after the session start Rolling Eyes"
it is possible to start to show then will always be in digital mode and the extra 7 seconds it will be possible to preserve :idea: :D

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Thu May 03, 2007 8:28

Pavel wrote:it is possible to start to show then will always be in digital mode and the extra 7 seconds it will be possible to preserve :idea: :D
I mean, I understand that if you put in a running session, it is necessary to do every time?
What to do instead of suffer?
PS just give instructions on how to switch back when you're done :lol:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu May 03, 2007 11:34

Damn, and I don't know HOW to switch,that would be every time not to suffer...Although we have written somewhere in the forum..I dig... :shock: :oops:

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Thu May 03, 2007 12:49

http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=825
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I recommend to all beginners session i2 (improve) is a pure alpha seshia, each time with a new structure.
Innerpulse comes with the original setting of sinusoidal signals for points (for deep meditation is very good), but if you switch it to digital signals (see manual), then the session will be much more interesting and stimulating the creative imagination (is a perfect combination for the alpha sessions).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Do I understand correctly: should oSS sine switch square at the odC?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
You are absolutely right.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Click SELECT to choose the PPr, click PLAY; click SELECT to choose oPL, click PLAY; click SELECT to choose oFc, buttons UP, DOWN to choose the odC; press three times the PLAY (to exit from all menus).

At the same time you can make a fun session i2 (and all others improve). To do this, you can not press the PLAY button after the previous settings, and the SELECT button to choose the submenu icS, where the DOWN button to select the value "15". If You decided to do it with "0" then goto oPL as described above.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have Innerpulse buttons UP, DOWN to choose the PPr, click PLAY; click SELECT to choose oPL, click PLAY;click SELECT to choose oFc, buttons UP, DOWN to choose the odC; press three times the PLAY (to exit from all menus)

By the way, every time you log on to oPL, the program proceeds to standard oFc. And the "press three times the PLAY (to exit from all menus)" sets the function of PPr in the category of favorite (with the inclusion of Innerpulse always starts with it) Idea
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes: press UP, DOWN, and SELECT not to choose the PPr, click on PLAY - so accurate.

It is possible to go in PPr and put there your favorite session and click twice PLAY. It is possible to exit from oPL, press PLAY once, then turn off and turn on the machine.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu May 03, 2007 12:51

:lol: I now have the brain to break down!!! :D :D I just quickly read the text and fell into meditation...!!!( and did not understand anything!!! :lol: )

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Thu May 03, 2007 13:34

Dimas wrote::lol: I now have the brain to break down!!! :D :D I just quickly read the text and fell into meditation...!!!( and did not understand anything!!! :lol: )
Dimas, that you yourself answered your own question in your signature:
the part of the brain is destroyed in such situations, and replaced from reserve :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu May 03, 2007 13:38

One-nil in your favor,Sden! :lol: :lol: :D

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Thu May 03, 2007 13:40

OLE!-OLE!-OLE!-OLA! :lol:

Ветохин Владимир

Post by Ветохин Владимир » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:33

Good afternoon.
So here's the situation: the house is a small 3rd world about Machine.
Mamanka in hysterics, ranging from "it's all brainwashing!!!", finishing
"the brain has not been studied, to intervene NOT, what are you doing, will remain a moron.."
Well, that kind of stuff.
Essno, it would be possible to buy MM regardless of this situation, but I would like to argue that it is not only harmless, but also extremely useful.
Therefore, the request to A. Patrushev and anyone with information:
plz give links to what-l. official confirmation of safety,
certificates of the Ministry of health (Russia and not only).
I would be very grateful :))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jul 15, 2007 14:28

Ветохин Владимир wrote:Good afternoon.
So here's the situation: the house is a small 3rd world about Machine.
Mamanka in hysterics, ranging from "it's all brainwashing!!!", finishing
"the brain has not been studied, to intervene NOT, what are you doing, will remain a moron.."
Well, that kind of stuff.
Essno, it would be possible to buy MM regardless of this situation, but I would like to argue that it is not only harmless, but also extremely useful.
Therefore, the request to A. Patrushev and anyone with information:
plz give links to what-l. official confirmation of safety,
certificates of the Ministry of health (Russia and not only).
I would be very grateful :))
Well, what can I say... In the 90s a few mindmachine another company passed certification in the Ministry of health. Now we have received an official response that certification is not required (maybe it should be on the website to put in a graphic?).
Based on the reasoning Your mom about zombies and the brain, I can safely assume she never watches TV and You, of course, does not allow... :wink:
By the way, somewhere on the forum posted a link to a government decree signed by Fradkov, which States the list of mandatory equipment for the rooms of psychological relief in the army. So there Innerpulse included in this list. However, I'm not sure that it can serve as a sufficient argument for mom.