Friends that give us the mind-machine?

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Sun Jul 15, 2007 14:49

I was thinking that.
You want to know the opinion of official medicine about benefit\harm mindmachine.

Think ask my nevropatologa. Like my favorite aunt.

Generally interested in the opinion of doctors.
Has anyone asked the doctors these questions?

Contraindications I'm on this site to read. All that I have.

BUT.. we do not know how the use of cars can affect the health in 20 years.
Right?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jul 15, 2007 15:23

Сперанца wrote:I was thinking that.
You want to know the opinion of official medicine about benefit\harm mindmachine.

Think ask my nevropatologa. Like my favorite aunt.

Generally interested in the opinion of doctors.
Has anyone asked the doctors these questions?

Contraindications I'm on this site to read. All that I have.

BUT.. we do not know how the use of cars can affect the health in 20 years.
Right?
In the West mindmachine sold from 1959...

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Sun Jul 15, 2007 15:26

Andrei Patrushev

That's what I read:)

Just I have a similar situation as with somnevayuschihsya mom. I close drip on the brain 8)

I want to give them the info from this istochnika that people are not strained.

And another question, after the sessions in 30-40 minutes I have a headache. The water they drink. About what it can speak?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jul 15, 2007 15:32

Сперанца wrote:Andrei Patrushev

That's what I read:)

Just I have a similar situation as with somnevayuschihsya mom. I close drip on the brain 8)

I want to give them the info from this istochnika that people are not strained.

And another question, after the sessions in 30-40 minutes I have a headache. The water they drink. About what it can speak?
Probably about chronic tension of the neck and shoulder Department. The fact that light stimulation greatly increases cerebral blood flow and tension in the neck and shoulder Department are not allowed to implement fully. Try self-massage (better, of course, not itself... :P ) during the session.

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Sun Jul 15, 2007 16:11

Andrei Patrushev
Андрей Патрушев wrote:chronic tension of the neck and shoulder Department.
This I have.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Try self-massage (better, of course, not itself... ) during the session.
Thanks for the idea :P

Ветохин Владимир

Post by Ветохин Владимир » Sun Jul 15, 2007 21:30

Андрей Патрушев wrote: In the 90s a few mindmachine another company passed certification in the Ministry of health. Now we have received an official response that certification is not required (maybe it should be on the website to put in a graphic?).
You know, bezrybe and cancer come...))) If you can, put the answer of the Ministry of health to the graph. the form, as well as a link to early certification MM.
Андрей Патрушев wrote: Based on the reasoning Your mom about zombies and the brain, I can safely assume she never watches TV and You, of course, does not allow...
Heh)) Well, of course she's not looking! TV shows and news and movies - however, do not count)))
Андрей Патрушев wrote: By the way, somewhere on the forum posted a link to a government decree signed by Fradkov, which States the list of mandatory equipment for the rooms of psychological relief in the army. So there Innerpulse included in this list. However, I'm not sure that it can serve as a sufficient argument for mom.
And this reference was used very great assistant in "the capture of the fortress of the enemy" :))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jul 15, 2007 21:55

Ветохин Владимир wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: In the 90s a few mindmachine another company passed certification in the Ministry of health. Now we have received an official response that certification is not required (maybe it should be on the website to put in a graphic?).
You know, bezrybe and cancer come...))) If you can, put the answer of the Ministry of health to the graph. the form, as well as a link to early certification MM.
Андрей Патрушев wrote: Based on the reasoning Your mom about zombies and the brain, I can safely assume she never watches TV and You, of course, does not allow...
Heh)) Well, of course she's not looking! TV shows and news and movies - however, do not count)))
Андрей Патрушев wrote: By the way, somewhere on the forum posted a link to a government decree signed by Fradkov, which States the list of mandatory equipment for the rooms of psychological relief in the army. So there Innerpulse included in this list. However, I'm not sure that it can serve as a sufficient argument for mom.
And this reference was used very great assistant in "the capture of the fortress of the enemy" :))
"P ABOUT WITH T AND N ABOUT IN L E N t the government of the RUSSIAN FEDERATION of 29 March 2007 No. 190" ( http://www.szrf.ru/doc.phtml?op=1&nb=00 ... oc_id=7466 )
The document is very large, it is necessary to find the search engine to define the word "Voyager".

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Sun Jul 15, 2007 22:36

What important document:)
Look PP. 138 and 151. Already in 3 pieces.
I'm surprised that such documents still claim.

Джим

Post by Джим » Sun Jul 15, 2007 23:24

Well, what can I say... In the 90s a few mindmachine another company passed certification in the Ministry of health. Now we have received an official response that certification is not required (maybe it should be on the website to put in a graphic?).
By the way, really not that important, but would not hurt. And then there are just people, and not only in Russia, very mildly, "active doubt".

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:34

Jim
Yes, there are always doubters.
Importantly, there was no harm.

Ветохин Владимир

Post by Ветохин Владимир » Mon Jul 16, 2007 13:43

"P ABOUT WITH T AND N ABOUT IN L E N t the government of the RUSSIAN FEDERATION of 29 March 2007 No. 190" ( http://www.szrf.ru/doc.phtml?op=1&nb=00 ... oc_id=7466 )
The document is very large, it is necessary to find the search engine to define the word "Voyager".

Thank you very much! You know, skepticism is Significantly diminished! ;)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 16, 2007 19:26

Сперанца wrote:Jim
Yes, there are always doubters.
Importantly, there was no harm.
Yes, as any effective technology is a double - edged sword...
For example, those who rides the energy of the session, when the body a large collection of sleep, squeezing the brain the last scraps of energy at risk of a very serious breakdown...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Sep 03, 2007 16:00

Listen almost only the alpha session...the Action machine changed...into a state almost instantaneously,do not fall asleep during the sessions are strange,but very nice condition..After the lesson, I feel fully rested,calm,coreduotemp,decrease of nervousness and hyperactivity for me..peculiar(in my head).More (MUCH more) became "great" days...when everything is like clockwork,good health,luck..in short "rushing"...! :D :? Can ALMOST always, without a machine to control regulirovat yourself..

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Mon Sep 03, 2007 19:09

That's it, and I was rushing, as rushing just don't know yet. But while having very real dreams. Once awake, it seems that it was all real. And during session, on the rapid pulsation of light pictures see. Sometimes remembering and sometimes can't even see. A fun word :)
rushing

Хватова Ирина

Post by Хватова Ирина » Mon Sep 03, 2007 22:23

MM gives me more energy. The new sensation, and already solves some internal problems. That's going to listen to Dimas and proscute alpha session, but I'm afraid that the habit to do it as I may decide to take up.