Iariw machine, Nova Pro (Old model - probably 50)

Сергей Ржевский
Iariw machine, Nova Pro (Old model - probably 50)

Post by Сергей Ржевский » Thu May 21, 2015 17:39

Hi Andrew!

I bought a MM Nova Pro - the previous model, not the Nova Pro 100.
MM in perfect condition, but missing glasses, and the power supply on 110V(American).
Somewhere on this forum I read that You have experience with this device.
Please tell me:
1) what are the points to MM will fit if the color of the Track?
2) what can be done with the power supply (i.e., generally a power supply or charger)?

Sincerely, Sergey.

Сергей Ржевский

Re: Iariw machine, Nova Pro (Old model - probably 50)

Post by Сергей Ржевский » Thu May 21, 2015 17:46

It I by inexperience opened a new topic, but wanted to ask a question to Andrew.
Sorry if that is wrong :(
Although, if anyone has experience with this MM, PLEASE share! :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri May 22, 2015 2:12

Sergei RzhevskyYou even publish photos, and then Your "probably" in the definition of the model name discourage any desire to read further. You're not even sure You have a car and already want from others responses to the questions about her.
In this case, the answers might be:
1) Probably colortrak fit.
2) Probably with the power supply it is possible to do something.

Although here you could answer... the First answer is definitely positive as far as I know, they do all the cars signal at the output points is linear, that is normal LEDs to connect directly and they will work as incorporated in session, and colortrac its own processor color determined depending on the frequency of flashes or the selected mode. And with the power supply 2 options:
power adapter 220/110 between the wall outlet and the unit or
- choose a different power supply on the declared output characteristics (ISO they should be on the case stated - without it selling in Europe banned) and simply replace it on the cable to cut off the old and solder to the new one.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri May 22, 2015 2:13

By the way, You section were mistaken.

Сергей Ржевский

Post by Сергей Ржевский » Fri May 22, 2015 13:53

Thanks for the reply!
Here is a link to my purchase http://www.ebay.com/itm/351373618756?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT ,
there is a photo and description. In relation to the power supply - you are absolutely right, I already said that. With glasses is more difficult, in this model, the polarity is reversed.
If someone could share their experience of using this device - I would be grateful. There is a manual in Russian - I can share.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri May 22, 2015 16:01

Sergei Rzhevsky, Dmitry Shumova ask (on the forum "Dmitry__", the name in green). http://www.gateway-sound.ru/downloads/Nova50.pdf the manual to this machine from his website (he Russified).
And here's a quote of his phrases about this device from my old forum:
the Device was interesting in that I do not even understand the format of audiostrobe, and in it was a built-in decoder other format - Polysync. In this format, produced audio tapes and even CDs. Software that manages sitosterolemia, located at the beginning of the track. When you run the disk or tape first, there was a characteristic noise (load program) and then I start the music and flashing glasses. The process resembled a boot program of the Soviet personal computer BK-010
Сергей Ржевский wrote:With glasses is more difficult, in this model, the polarity is reversed.
And who prevents her once more "to pay"? Only diodes in the glasses to turn 180 degrees. Or solder your own hands.

Сергей Ржевский

Post by Сергей Ржевский » Tue May 26, 2015 12:39

K - 13, thanks for the response!
that much was clear,
section I really made a mistake,
in this ask the moderator to close this thread.
Sincerely, Sergey.