Western counterparts of the Navigator

Просперэ
Western counterparts of the Navigator

Post by Просперэ » Sat Apr 25, 2015 0:23

Friends, prompt, please, the newest and most advanced mind machine on the moment?
I think that it is sold here in the West - is a technology of the past decade.
Want to order in the USA or Europe. Many option is on ebay and amazon, but I want to choose the best.

Use the Navigator, but expect more as the visual effects and all.
My personal opinion, but the effects and opportunities that are listed on the website sales Navigator exaggerated. Interestingly, and Photosonix know about the existence of the Navigator, under your brand? on the website of photosonics Navigator is not mentioned..

Thanks for the tips

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: Western equivalents of the Navigator

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:24

Of course, the trademark Photosinix used by us legally.

The lack of it in the U.S. related to the organization of systems sales in the U.S. the company photosonics, which are produced through a system of dealers providing significant discounts. It turns out that if the price of the Navigator to take the dealer's discount to the U.S. market, the profitability of photosonics, customs fees, then we are already in the area cost of the product.
Why sales Navigator is currently implemented only in the Russian market directly by us (manufacturer) to the end user.

The device even comes close to matching the technology that was developed by the Andrei Patrushev, and which are used in the Navigator is not known to me.

Просперэ

Post by Просперэ » Sat Apr 25, 2015 13:31

Thanks for the clarification. and how about using the more advanced points? you might want to add flowers to the 3rd existing.. in this direction is the work?

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Mon Apr 27, 2015 14:50

Просперэ wrote:Thanks for the clarification. and how about using the more advanced points? you might want to add flowers to the 3rd existing.. in this direction is the work?
Hello, additional colors can be obtained by mixing the three existing software. The work in the sessions is based on using only these three colors. It is possible for them to add other colors by mixing or blending masks. Either ignore the colors in the session and to put their ( as it is now).
In the future I was planning how to add new color modes and bit upgrade points, and also add the possibility of using Photosonix glasses that come with other MM.

Просперэ

Post by Просперэ » Mon Apr 27, 2015 18:03

Алексей Крячко__ wrote:
Просперэ wrote:Thanks for the clarification. and how about using the more advanced points? you might want to add flowers to the 3rd existing.. in this direction is the work?
Hello, additional colors can be obtained by mixing the three existing software. The work in the sessions is based on using only these three colors. It is possible for them to add other colors by mixing or blending masks. Either ignore the colors in the session and to put their ( as it is now).
In the future I was planning how to add new color modes and bit upgrade points, and also add the possibility of using Photosonix glasses that come with other MM.
Thank You, Alex.
1)Tell me what glasses for mind machines are the best on the market today and what are the criteria of technological advancement points?
I don't have enough visual stimulation, looking for something more abruptly.
2)Points Navigator can be used on MM Durga producers and Vice versa?

Thank you