Virtual reality glasses and mind machines

Просперэ
Virtual reality glasses and mind machines

Post by Просперэ » Sat Apr 25, 2015 0:11

Interested in the latest achievements in the development of virtual reality and mind machines? Glasses(helmet) virtual reality is much vysokotekhnologichnoi those that are in Complect with mind machines now. Therefore it would be possible to get more spectacular visuals with my eyes open. It will also allow you to get a really high quality set on the theme graphics, but not the light through closed eyes. I think that the effectiveness of the mind should develop with the development of technology. As a result, there should be a sign in status change. sosn. easy and firsts for everyone. Unfortunately, for me it is not yet possible with the Navigator and the claimed effect of light entering a state of meditation, stay there is no dialogue. To meditate for a long time do not have time and desire, and want to meditate..

It will be interesting to hear the opinion of Andrew about technology Virt.reality and mind machines

Просперэ

Re: virtual reality Glasses and mind machines

Post by Просперэ » Sat Apr 25, 2015 0:34

Found something in this direction. What if you add binur.rhythms to the qualitative picture of the nature of glasses Wirth.reality or change geometricheskih colored shapes with shamanski music?

http://viroculus.ru/284-eden-river-hd-v ... t-dk2.html

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:30

5-7 years ago, in Runet widely walking "the machine", consisting of a welding mask and inserted it in the window of a small TV - it from the DVD video file was served with music (if I'm not mistaken, mentalritm called it a miracle of technology, then they switched to Chinese glasses-TVs). Such discs in any CD/DVD stall a dozen varieties of lies (relax to the sounds of nature with the video, classics for relaxation, new age music with visuals)...

Просперэ

Post by Просперэ » Mon Apr 27, 2015 18:00

к-13 wrote:5-7 Years ago in Runet widely walking "the machine", consisting of a welding mask and inserted it in the window of a small TV - it from the DVD video file was served with music (if I'm not mistaken, mentalritm called it a miracle of technology, then they switched to Chinese glasses-TVs). Such discs in any CD/DVD stall a dozen varieties of lies (relax to the sounds of nature with the video, classics for relaxation, new age music with visuals)...
One thing the drives, and another if it's all in the glasses quality somtret.
I would like to see something like this in the high-resolution glasses with maned machine.

Maybe it's purely personal, but personally for me it stimulates stop EXT. dialogue is much more effective. Everything works to some extent I guess. But the technology to make things efficient and easy for people. There I think all will strive.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Apr 27, 2015 19:56

To dive into the alpha state of the eye must be closed.
Pictures , similar to those on the link he sees a significant number of people from flashing points through closed eyelids, they're just more colorful and three-dimensional, inogoda and 4-dimensional :)

димыч

Post by димыч » Mon Apr 27, 2015 21:37

now tablets sell masks like Oculus Rift, in principle, a competent programmer could make a full mindmachine emulator for Android..
http://www.mobilemag.com/2013/09/06/con ... t-gadgets/

Просперэ

Post by Просперэ » Mon Apr 27, 2015 23:10

Андрей Кабанков wrote:To dive into the alpha state of the eye must be closed.
Pictures , similar to those on the link he sees a significant number of people from flashing points through closed eyelids, they're just more colorful and three-dimensional, inogoda and 4-dimensional :)
Andrew, you can short educational program as it stimulate? maybe some settings to change in the Navigator...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:26

Просперэ wrote:One thing the drives, and another if it's all in the glasses quality somtret.
1. Yeah, but one such session (compiled not from ready parts, and from specially prepared) will be in the production cost as a mediocre movie with a hint of 3d-effect))) The people are at least going to the movies to watch (just out of boredom, for example), and this in the world the most a couple of thousand applicants.

2. Andrey is right, if the alpha session work as they should, then the picture is much more interesting (and, most importantly, you can manage them with some skill).
Просперэ wrote:
Андрей Кабанков wrote:To dive into the alpha state of the eye must be closed.
Andrew, you can short educational program as it stimulate? maybe some settings to change in the Navigator...
Pause week 3 (do without cars and psychoactive audio files), and then sit back (that is to sit as lying untrained user easier to fall asleep than to sink in the alpha - brain habit slips in the Delta) and listen to all the recommendations, and not, as in the head.