As you this product?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН
As you this product?

Post by Дмитрий__ » Thu Mar 19, 2015 22:06

http://vpk.name/news/127762_zdorovyii_s ... ryimu.html
At the exhibition "Crimea. Resorts. Tourism 2015" in Yalta "United instrument manufacturing Corporation", part of rostec state Corporation, presents unusual medical equipment specially designed for military, but adapted for use in the civilian sphere. Among the exhibits – the apparatus of bigamously "Rhythm-Polyot", allowing for a few minutes to remove the consequences are serious emotional and physical overload pilots of the Russian air force.

The device antistress actions "Rhythm-Polyot", developed in the interests of the defense Ministry, is intended to normalize the emotional state of the person with a professional overloads for correct behavioral responses and status following severe emotional shocks. Research conducted in five divisions of the Russian air force with the participation of staff, revealed that 97.5% of patients after use of the device there is improvement of General health, increase mental and physical activity, reducing anxiety. Just 20 minutes of use replace five hours of full sleep.

Here is a link to the website sale
http://www.med-snab.ru/shop/part18/appa ... i/art_004/

bofara

Re: How do you like that product?

Post by bofara » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:21

Interestingly, only one did not see the regular use of this device leads to addiction as to alcohol and cigarettes?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 13:47

bofara wrote:Interestingly, only one did not see the regular use of this device leads to addiction as to alcohol and cigarettes?
Ivan, sometimes there is a feeling that you do not read what you write answers...
This is a common mind-machine (device of light-sound stimulation of the brain rhythms glasses the outbreaks and headphones surge audio) binding sessions to the breath (the description is not very clear - there bare to the rhythm of breathing, although the photo shows something like a sensor, such as Davids put on the optional, or simply a breathing session, which somehow sets the rhythm and duration of the inhalations and exhalations, as in the same innerpulse). It would be interesting to get to know, of course, but to me my collection of toy cars and so already above a roof.

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Mar 20, 2015 14:44

:) The forum is not a book to just edinstvenno to read.. If someone from the forum do not understand and asked here and the forum to get answers..
Thank you for understanding.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Mar 20, 2015 16:18

As I understand it, this product can be called "our answer to photosonics" :)
Import substitution...
Of course the device is interesting, he would look great 15 years ago... However,,, even with the current inflation the dollar price looks quite modern :) The idea is borrowed from the now rare Breathwork Explorer, manufactured of the same Photosonix in the second half of the 90s.
Unfortunately, never found the device with information about the number of programs, settings, points... Probably a military secret. To buy is still unrealistic.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Mar 20, 2015 16:30

K-13
the description is not very clear - there bare to the rhythm of breathing, although the photo shows something like a sensor
Breath sensor in the picture is the blonde thing on a flexible arm type microphone. Maybe there was a microphone, so it was cheaper. Photosonics there was a speed sensor of the air - wire such that the current flow through it a weak pass, and it changes depending on the resistance, and it depends on temperature, which depends on air velocity...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 16:47

Дмитрий__ wrote:K-13
the description is not very clear - there bare to the rhythm of breathing, although the photo shows something like a sensor
Breath sensor in the picture is the blonde thing on a flexible arm type microphone. Maybe there was a microphone, so it was cheaper. Photosonics there was a speed sensor of the air - wire such that the current flow through it a weak pass, and it changes depending on the resistance, and it depends on temperature, which depends on air velocity...
Yes, I thought so. The Davids this sensor once offered, right in front of the nostrils were placed, wrote a wheezing on exhale and the rustle of the breath - microphone on a flexible tube, as a computer headset and analyzer. Connected as barefoot.
Although do not be surprised if this thing just gets the sound of breathing in ear headphones with advanced modulation somewhere in the net I read about a way to increase efficiency, the "transparent" on MWS, I think. The Navigator can also be a chip to organize using a headset and listening session with external sound.

Максим Данилушкин

Post by Максим Данилушкин » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:03

It was interesting to learn about such things, but the Navigator for me is so boundless environment appears that it is simply out of competition. About the breath, if someone can help with my experience, effectively use Yoga Nidra in articulating Nicolo (in the "Svetanics").

джексон

Post by джексон » Tue Mar 31, 2015 21:37

As for me, it is not very...

Алексей Крячко__
Разработчик

Post by Алексей Крячко__ » Thu Apr 23, 2015 13:30

к-13 wrote:
Дмитрий__ wrote:K-13
The Navigator can also be a chip to organize using a headset and listening session with external sound.
Yes, external sound can be added to the session, putting the appropriate setting. The only thing that is limiting is the fact that headsets with electret microphones require additional power, and in Pathfinder a purely linear input, so you need to look for or a microphone with a battery, which can be connected to the line input or the headset meshing through a separate amplifier. Although to be honest I like the idea of a temperature sensor and a microphone to it as a Supplement.

Владимирвввв

Post by Владимирвввв » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:41

Would be better if the producers thought such a thing as a virtual helmet in which the screen of the smartphone lens made as a video audioplugins.They are cheap and convenient.
[youtube][/youtube]
Really not sure enough brightness or not for closed eyes.