MIND MACHINE VIZARD and Mind Explorer

Щорс
MIND MACHINE VIZARD and Mind Explorer

Post by Щорс » Sun Jun 16, 2013 14:00

Stand in front of a selection of mind machines. Somehow on this forum there are no topics in MIND MACHINE VIZARD and Mind Explorer. Prices are a bit lower we offer here. Whether to consider these models for purchase? What's the difference from the product Photosonix what are the pros and cons? What about program compatibility?
Advise how to do it right, not to buy a pig in a poke?

димыч

Re: MIND MACHINE VIZARD and Mind Explorer

Post by димыч » Sun Jun 16, 2013 14:07

it's competitors :) there is a bit of TMM Mirage, the same wizard, unfortunately the software written for it is just awful, the student would have done better
buy it is better then Procyon

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 14:22

Vizard (and especially Mirage) have not made (and will no longer be according to its developer), so on the market right now only b/y can be found.
I like the owner's only technical support forum officially. Was a good machine :cry:
And the software... In the entire history of the instrument really session blogged a couple of people, and their editor is quite satisfied, was it worth while to strain at all to improve software...

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jun 16, 2013 15:03

The program is not compatible.To obtain the effect from MM, it is necessary to use, as already said, K13, and not to put on the shelf for a couple of weeks after purchase.Most MM are produced unchanged for 5-10 years and about the same. If you want the latest development with the option to upgrade, buy Navigator.
Photosonix in our entity provides warranty service in Russia.Support users on the forum.
Of course, that the forum is not and never will be about the products that we sell.To provide informational support for third party products we're not interested.
Enter in your MM range of other manufacturers is not particularly see the point, since we have presented a fairly wide range for every budget.

Щорс

Post by Щорс » Sun Jun 16, 2013 15:29

Navigator is clearly expensive. While I do not know whether I will use such a device, therefore, the question of price is important. Procyon where you can see (a reference to)?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jun 16, 2013 15:43

In my opinion, prices on MM at the level of pocket expenses.
Google to help.

Щорс

Post by Щорс » Sun Jun 16, 2013 16:07

Of pocket expenses of residents of Moscow and the provinces are very different, believe me. In my city salary 8000R per month unfortunately not uncommon. Procyon found it even more expensive. If MM MIRAGE is not selling it only remains InnerPulse?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jun 16, 2013 16:20

Inner Pulse is a good machine with excellent ratio quality/price.
Not only remains, but it is a good choice.