Monroe's CDs and Mind Machine

Старый друг
Monroe's CDs and Mind Machine

Post by Старый друг » Tue Mar 19, 2013 18:44

Friends, good day! The question drives Monroe.: Altered States of consciousness Monroe called tricks. Focus "3" - sync focus "10" body asleep mind awake, focus 12 (the deeper the dive, the etheric body, the beginning of astral projection),etc.: 15, 17, 21, 27.... Each state corresponds to a certain frequency range, technology Heising and anchoring (focus 10,12...). Question - how to create a universal anchor used to sign, for example, the alpha rhythm of our session and the corresponding focus Monroe. On disks Monroe spelled out the anchor. In our newsletters of other anchors. It makes no sense to use different anchors for the entrance in the same condition. How better to do? Well, if there is analysis and comparison of the frequencies of tricks Monroe with our sessions, it would be nice to see them too. Sincerely, Alex

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Re: Disc Monroe and a Mind Machine

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Mar 19, 2013 19:55

Well, if there is analysis and comparison of the frequencies of tricks Monroe with our sessions, it would be nice to see them too.
I researched the device tricks Monroe that nazivaetsa, "and from". I can confidently say that the alpha rhythm in its pure form there is nowhere. Yes, and Monroe never said that technology enters into the alpha state.
I personally would not advise to mix or combine records Monroe with any other technology impact on the rhythmic activity of the brain -- if You want to obtain predictable results. But to experiment with similar combinations, if you have time - you can. Best suited for this purpose "Metamusik".