Smartphone + soft + audiostrobe decoder

ВладимирВ
Smartphone + soft + audiostrobe decoder

Post by ВладимирВ » Tue Dec 11, 2012 22:29

Dear friends, Hello.
Initially the question was in the choice of a mind machine, but then of study covered by the existing software in this area.
Nowaday, for iOS/Android there are a considerable number of the generators of binaural beats for $0-10, covering the functionality of MM.
You can also order additional audiostrobe decoder with points at proizvoditeley programs.
In my opinion, to use a smartphone (tablet) with the program more convenient and cheaper than the obsolete mind machine.
Question: what all did great from such solutions offer MM?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: Smartphone + soft + audiostrobe decoder

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Dec 11, 2012 23:07

If you read the description, for example MM Navigator that we developed a year ago ( I wonder when did she become obsolete?), you will see that technology has moved much further than binaural beats and technology audiostrobe.
As for iron, the six sound generators and six independent channels on the goggles that allows these technologies to implement. I will not go into the technical details about them are in the description.
But the main, in my opinion, is more session from producers,which are set to MM.

In any case, the smartphone will need an interface unit for points and it will be two devices instead of one, well, the smartphone need to buy. What is easier to use compared to a specialized device MM, I was not very clear.

How the program will meet your expectations from using them, it's the same question, programs listen for the effect expected from listening, and this effect, in my opinion, depends on the experience, competence and professionalism of their authors. I mean not the programs themselves generators of rhythms, and the sessions that they will reproduce.

димыч

Post by димыч » Tue Dec 11, 2012 23:10

Vladimirv nothing new here, you don't have to offer, there is already a bunch of laptop+soft+ audiostrobe
everything is for free in this forum, take use.
and the phone is not so simple as to connect it with the glasses, who will make the prototype
and who will write the software? where is the philanthropist who is willing to spend their time and money for the common good?

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Wed Dec 12, 2012 0:59

I also tried to experiment and sticking points and in player, and tablet. Nothing :cry:
However, the player is still good because it plays flac and wav, and with decent ears, and compact. I have one always with him, and the other in constant conjunction with Radionics and W1. But without glasses... Navigator IMHO still slow to use. But about 6 sound generators - it's odd I haven't thought of.... What the real difference?
A smartphone in my opinion is not an option. As they say: "what, in him also you can call?..." :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:44

For the same ay background for a long time all came up with - for example, one of the dozen programs in this direction http://www.iphones.ru/iNotes/36863 here glasses http://www.hmb-tec.de/HMB-TEC/AVS.html (primitive - just a diode on the eye). On other OS, too, there are proposals, but these last eyes came across.
All of them to the Navigator far. And not only to the Navigator...

ВладимирВ

Post by ВладимирВ » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:08

Thanks for the opinions!
Primarily about aging I don't mean the Navigator and MM in General, the type of device.
6 generators and independent channels no one belittle, and question the author's sessions is significant, I agree, but this is the next stage of development and personal preferences. May be wrong as a novice.
And, probably, it is impossible to compare different order of magnitude in cost, considering that the decoder costs less than $100. And what about the purchase of a smartphone - there is after all, what's the point - he usually is already in the majority. And know-how are no offers, the issue of the budget at ease.
Example: Mind Gear for hard decisions. Left decoder (dongle) and software http://http://www.shop.mind2ls.com/iLig ... System.htm.
And people write that to use the program more convenient than iLightz Pro. I think more session there remained, too.
The trend, however.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:32

Кристалл wrote:And that's about 6 sound generators - it's odd I haven't thought of.... What the real difference?
Six generators and a pink noise generator allows to realize not only monaurally and binaural beats as well as amplitude and phase modulation of different waveforms: rectangle ( isochronic tones), bell, asymmetric sine, sine;
Equipped with a variety of options for the installation phases, both between the rows and between the left and right channels and slow modulation in amplitude.
But again,it's all just tools to create sessions by the author.
In General,the use of psychoactive products is to some extent the provision of trust to the author and in this case,me kazhetsa,is to look in the direction of manufacturers with history and experience in this field.It is not excluded that you can stumble on a purely commercial product the day which will not bring the expected effect,but only to disappoint in the technology at all.
As an example, is a project of the digital drugs,which was actively advertised a couple of years ago.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:10

ВладимирВ wrote: The trend, however.
I don't think there is a tendency of failure of the producers of iron in the direction of software solutions, most observed trend is the proliferation of psychoactive programs for smartphones related to high competition on the market of software for phones. It's just one of the possibilities to motivate smartphone owners in the purchase of software, nothing more.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:26

Vladimirv
as of today for iOS/Android there are a considerable number of the generators of binaural beats for $0-10, covering the functionality of MM.
It is possible an example? I just program for iOS with the appropriate functionality (level Brainwave Generator or MindExplorer, or at least InnerPulse) in the specified price range is not known. Maybe it's the iLightz program to which You refer? But as far as I know MindGear, they usually used only one sound generator.
Vladimirv
first and foremost about aging I don't mean the Navigator and MM in General, the type of device.
Can you suggest an alternative?
Mind Gear for hard decisions. Left decoder
These decisions were even 12 years ago, MindExplorer. Now on the contrary, they tried to move away from installed software, and offer USB-stick with sewn ON and audiostrobe decoder. Opportunities there are good, but the price is quite high.

ВладимирВ

Post by ВладимирВ » Wed Dec 12, 2012 15:35

Dmitry,
Programs Brainwave Generator or MindExplorer iOS can not offer.
However, with the ability to create custom sessions is:
Binaural Beat builder https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/binaura ... 91020?mt=8
MindState Binaural Beat builder https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mindsta ... 89517?mt=8
well iLightz - AVS Brainwave Entrainer - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ilightz ... 89906?mt=8.

But to remove the interface unit (decoder) offer this:
http://www.microbeatmini.com/product_info.html.

In search of a reasonable alternative, I turned to the forum.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Thu Dec 13, 2012 14:29

VladimirvThank you for the links!
Because I'm also interested in ESS applications for IOS. Interestingly, in this field you can still plow.

Экко

Post by Экко » Wed Dec 19, 2012 15:17

I'm not a fan of Apple, and under OS in search I have found only one proecu, and it is 476 R. thought - well nafig.
and how will pair of glasses? again the decoder? not very convenient. you can get a light on the screen if it is large )again, not very cool, but it is convenient, "MM" will always be with them.
I here ' s another idea, as most "mind-machine" to gather from what already exists on the form. I want to combine player and decoder in one compact housing, you get a mobile machine, without the clutter of cables and a computer, all the same, pokuaa on the computer I run this Mind Explorer, seems uncomfortable, and if you have a mobile version the more. and so.. will the type of MM on batteries and takes a little space, and manipulation are not as many as with the computer.. only session will have to convert to WAV and player record. player konesh right.
don't know if I will actually be engaged in this, but if I must lay out electrical wiring diagrams of all this, photos and so on. :)

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Wed Dec 19, 2012 20:26

Экко wrote:and how will pair of glasses? again the decoder? not very convenient. you can get a light on the screen if it is big )
What if the flashlight program (in those units where it is)?

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:34

Ярый wrote:
Экко wrote:and how will pair of glasses? again the decoder? not very convenient. you can get a light on the screen if it is big )
What if the flashlight program (in those units where it is)?
"flashlight" is one, not two. will not work

ВладимирВ

Post by ВладимирВ » Sat Dec 22, 2012 14:45

Yes, the player+the decoder is a good solution, in the presence of a Mind Explorer.
By the way, have the same Mind Gear sale Explore CD Player c points for $99 now, but a CD yesterday, uncomfortable.
And before you know it, and Mind Explorer on Windows Phone will support. But rather for Neuro Programmer will do an update. Now has support for Windows 8, but Win8 tablets are expensive and the move. Maybe they will always be...

Экко

Post by Экко » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:16

ВладимирВ wrote:Yes, the player+the decoder is a good solution, in the presence of a Mind Explorer.
By the way, have the same Mind Gear sale Explore CD Player c points for $99 now, but a CD yesterday, uncomfortable.
And before you know it, and Mind Explorer on Windows Phone will support. But rather for Neuro Programmer will do an update. Now has support for Windows 8, but Win8 tablets are expensive and the move. Maybe they will always be...
I remember seeing (in the Internet of course) a mixture of MM and CD player that looks presentable look. you have in mind?

Экко

Post by Экко » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:20

I also tried to experiment and sticking points and in player, and tablet. Nothing :cry:
ahaha :lol:
what did you expect? the diodes do not light up from 300 mV, and even if it lit up flashing not only when needed, and any sound

димыч

Post by димыч » Mon Dec 24, 2012 15:43

if it really wants - how do you like this concept
take two phones on Android, this is the mask or glasses to screen every phone was accounted for by private eyes :)
player they have is already built,
the task is to write a program for the phone that will Bluetooth to control the screen of another phone and reproduce the sound with audiostrobe harder
since there is no phone input connectors, if not perverted and not to do on the client, which will also transmit sound
via Bluetooth to the phone and it will play audiostrobe.
in principle, willing to similar technologies - video glasses, there's enough to create a video file with sound, which will be spelled out for each eye picture
with the desired shift time. And it will be better RGB points.

Экко

Post by Экко » Mon Dec 24, 2012 15:59

димыч wrote:if it really wants - how do you like this concept
take two phones on Android, this is the mask or glasses to screen every phone was accounted for by private eyes :)
player they have is already built,
the task is to write a program for the phone that will Bluetooth to control the screen of another phone and reproduce the sound with audiostrobe harder
since there is no phone input connectors, if not perverted and not to do on the client, which will also transmit sound
via Bluetooth to the phone and it will play audiostrobe.
in principle, willing to similar technologies - video glasses, there's enough to create a video file with sound, which will be spelled out for each eye picture
with the desired shift time. And it will be better RGB points.
know a lot about perversions :D
then make glasses controlled via Bluetooth from your phone. and the gate is easy to make: it had to run a recording software and catch the gate and send it on points

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:55

if you do the strobe decoder, then only the scheme with two operationname, or in key mode would be incorrect to transmit the light. moreover, at high frequencies starts to flicker at random, buggy looks mikruhu, not intended for frequent switching.. perhaps another diagram will be fine. but offered the option of Mind Explorerom is not so good - Mind Explorer sometimes incorrectly reproduces the session, which is evident in the layout of L/S Editore and the editor of mind exporer. Frequency it transmits, and sound type (bb, dbb, dbS,..) is confusing.
Well, inner with Lumos for example, you can even replace this configuration, and apparently the GPS cannot substitute.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:46

So that's the whole point of DIY is not to replace mind-machine full, and to give a budget option(with reduced functionality).

Сегрей Николаев

Post by Сегрей Николаев » Thu Dec 27, 2012 15:09

Экко wrote:Frequency it transmits, and sound type (bb, dbb, dbS,..) is confusing.
it's all in the software?

damn, who is this possible my psto?!111

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Dec 27, 2012 15:43

Сегрей Николаев wrote:
Экко wrote:Frequency it transmits, and sound type (bb, dbb, dbS,..) is confusing.
it's all in the software?

and in software and in hardware. and who is in the Russian language )

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Dec 27, 2012 15:52

Сегрей Николаев wrote:
It's called moderation, if the messages do not match the theme, do not carry any information, they can be removed, sometimes along with the author, if he persists in writing them.

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Dec 27, 2012 16:48

Сегрей Николаев wrote:Nevermind ... here's information ... I need a decoder and software for it ... and judging by this thread, many Western companies are ready to meet the demand ... I'm ready to support Russian manufacturer, but not space for the same price from the blue!!!
Yes no you will not sell a piece rubles. already discussed what is included in the price.